• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

Rose simply transformed back to her normal form but her eyes changed to a dark dark burning blue, as she walked back to campus putting her long glossy blonde hair back into the perfectly neat bun she originally had it in, her bangs hanging down too. She walked briskly into the school not caring to control her dark magical aurora which, was quite apparent and gave everyone a silent message stating, DON'T MESS WITH ME! Rose's companions walked on either sides of her looking very angry but not threatening too. She continued on into an empty classroom she spotted with no teacher and flicked her wrist, sending a ray of black magic back to make the door slam shut and lock as well permanately, and her dark magic framed the doorway glittering dangerously inside and out. She leaned against the wall, pulling out her buzzing phone, and read the message and smiled flicking her wrist so it sent a ray of magic through her phone to natasha`s, making her phone glitch out and explode everything completely lost her books covered with black dust. Rose patted her companions heads smiling.

Natasha flew to the side when her phone exploded her clothes were covered in black marks from the explosion and her books were burnt Natasha looked up trying to find the person that wrecked her books and clothes "ohh bad move, whoever you are your gonna pay for that" Natasha said moving her hair back to try and make it neater. Natasha picked up what was left of her books and began walking around until she turned a corner to find a black glittery door Natasha walked up to it and tried to open it but to find that it wouldn't open "well damn just as I find something interesting I can't open it, just great" Natasha says while walking away becoming uninterested in the door.

"Ugh," Ryker complained as he walked towards the gym. His stomach was doing little flips, as he walked. Things had turned out pretty bad. And most of all, he missed his chance to fight. It may seem stupid or petty, but there was only two things he had ever done to help people, before he came here; make people laugh, or fight to protect. In that situation, he couldn't do either.

Rose slid down the wall behind the desk to the floor and sat down, sighing she looked at her two companions thinking," Boy, what would i do without my loyal companions Luna and Crescent? They understand me better than everyone else, I know i need to protect them and they need me just as much as i need them but what am i going to do about this danger? If it's threatening the school it's bound to put them in danger and that's what i don't want either.... i think i just might go to the gym with the other students and see what's going to happen..... then ill take my own actions." Rose feeling a bit better and more confident, hopped up and said confidently in russian," Come Luna,Crescent, we are going to the gym behave and don't lose sight of me ok?" With that the two bright and loyal demonic German Shepards barked and followed her too the door as she unfroze it and they walked to the gym. As soon as they got there Rose's eyes flashed to a guarded but kind oceanic blue and she strolled over to an unoccupied corner and leaned against the wall crossing her arms over her chest and propped one leg up against it too. Her companions sat on both sides of her quietly and patiently.

Another thought crossed Rose's mine as well..." Oh geez i forgot what i did to that poor girl's stuff....... She probably was upset that i disrupted her solitude or didn't give her a heads up as too what i was going to do......Seems like everyone is having problems or is on edge bout this whole situation....... even the head mistress, whom my father Hades said was fearless emotionless and could hide her feelings and emotions well looked disturbed and gone berserk......... I am most definitely getting tired of waiting and HATE that i'm dressed and acting like a lady still........ Not that i don't dress my best all the time still......" Rose laughed softly to herself at the thought and snapped her fingers sending a silent and invisible ray of dark magic out to find and repair the girl's things also cleaning all the black nasty soot off of everything so it looked brand new including her clothes. Rose smiled proud she was behaving and attempting to fix her own mistakes this time, she waited in silence for any news to arrive about the pending situation, ready to give the word to her companions to go.

Jake heard the the announcement and totally became enraged, his eyes glowed red. "WELL I'M KINDA TRAPPED IN HERE YOU FREAKING JERK" Jake said as he punched his door one last time, making the door and bed shatter to bits. "Oh, that's convenient, I should really use you more buddy." Jake said seemingly talking to himself. He set off to the gym. Jake pulled out an IPod and put on some headphones. He started the song "Pumped up kicks". He began to sing along to the music.

Aura walked through the crowds of panicky students and entered the gym, where she found a bunch of older kids. Aurora looked down and rolled her eyes as she saw a bunch of first graders clinging onto her, "Go find your friends, or your teachers" Aura said, "They're probably over there" The little kids turned towards the crowd and ran forwards, goofy smiles on their faces. Aura sighed and slumped down to the ground, she'd realised just how exhausted she was.

Kevin followed Aura into the gym, only stopping when he saw that young girl he met at the Opening Ceremony come up to him and give him a flower. Kevin was surprised, before he let out a small smile and took it. The girl giggled and hugged Kevin's leg before she ran off into the crowd. Kevin looked at the flower for a moment before he noticed Aura on the ground. Kevin walked over to her.

"You okay?" Kevin asked Aura, having extended his arm to help Aura up while he held the flower with the other.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Aura said, scrambling up off of the ground. "Just pretty tired after all of today" She said. Aura looked over at all of the younger kids, none of which she knew, all either having the time of their lives or panicking.

"Understandable. It's been a long day." Kevin says, understanding what Aura was saying.

"So, what do you..." Kevin started to ask before a familiar voice cut him off.

"Kevin! Oh my dear boy I'm glad you're okay, your mother would have me dissembled if something happened to you."

From the roof came Oliver, Kevin's mechanical babysitter of an owl who flew down next to Kevin and Aura and began to scan Kevin.

"Stress level down. Blood pressure average numbers. No excess sweat..." Oliver said reading the results of his scans before Kevin cut him off.

"Oliver, stop that. Please. I'm fine, really." Kevin said trying to reassure Oliver.

"What happened out there today I wouldn't classify as fine. You lost control, you could have gotten someone killed." Oliver said flatly, causing Kevin to look at the ground in shame.

"I know." Kevin said in a low voice, filled with guilt.

"Oliver!" Aura said, scowling at him. "Don't worry Kevin, it wasn't your fault" She said reassuringly. She then turned to Oliver, "We've been through enough today, maybe you could say something positive?" She murmured to him quietly, still scowling a little.

Oliver turned to the girl, wanting so much to say something unflattering. However, the AI owl showed restraint.

"Fine. You were able to take back control, and it seems you've made a friend. This is good to see." Oliver said to Kevin, who had turned to Aura and smiled that she stuck up for him.

"In any event, I'm not taking chances. I've...informed your mother what happened today. Naturally she's worried about you. So she'll come give you a visit later today." Oliver said to Kevin, much to his surprise.

"I tried to talk her into removing you from the school, for the safety of the other students, but she didn't want to talk about that. That naive woman can really twist my gears." Oliver said, once again not showing any subtly. Kevin looked at the ground. Horrified at that idea.

L-leave the school...

Aura gaped at Oliver and dragged him over away from Kevin. "Listen, you really aren't helping here you know. Kevin already feels bad enough about that whole thing and it sounds like you're just here to make it worse!" Aura snapped.

If this were a cartoon steam would be blowing out of her ears and her face would be completely red. "And if he's grown up with YOU all his life I can see another reason why he always feels so guilty about his power!"

"Listen my dear, you don't know much about Kevin. I know everything about him, and I know his power is dangerous. That...thing inside him could have killed you today. I can't risk Kevin's...other side causing the deaths of minors." Oliver explained to Aura, its mechanical voice emotion as much tranquil fury as it could.

"Maybe you and his mom and even the headmaster of this school like to take things to chance and go off blind faith, will I don't. I can't. I'm designed to do what I can to keep Kevin and others around Kevin safe. If it means he can't be a student here, then so be it." Oliver said to Aura, as it doubled down on his earlier belief that Kevin should not be a student here. Kevin continued to look at the ground, deep in thought over what Oliver said.

Aura calmed a little, "Look, I know you're just trying to keep everyone safe, but do you really want to stop Kevin from learning how to control his power? How to use it for good? Or would you like to keep it locked away so when he's older he'll still have a problem with it and he'll become even more dangerous?" Aura asked, still frowning a bit. "Because if that what you really want to do, then you're just creating even more of a danger" She said, walking back over to Kevin.

"In truth, I want to remove his powers all together. As a matter of fact..." Oliver said as he pulled out the syringe with a red liquid out.

"This is a personal pet project of mine, one I believe can remove Kevin's powers completely. However..." Oliver said as he put the syringe away.

"Kevin wants to be a hero. He's his mother's biggest fan, and wants to use his "gift" to help people just like her. The only reason this is not in his system right now is because I...I don't want to be the one to take Kevin's dream from him. His mother would never forgive me and...I wouldn't forgive me. I don't know what I want. I just don't want Kevin's powers to make him the next monster that gets smashed by a hero on the television." Oliver explained to Aura.

Last edited:
"Hey, Kevin, how ya holding up," Ryker said walking over to meet his friend before taking a seat in the ground. "So I'm guessing we should probably stay in here for a while, and not get involved huh?" He said trying to make a light joke.

He looked over to Aura and Oliver who seemed to be having an interesting chat, but he decided to not go over, and possibly get his head chewed off. "So, Kev, are they joining a secret gang or something?" He said nodding at them.

Kevin turned to Ryker, a frown still on his face.

"Oliver came and told me my mother's paying a visit. Wants to make sure I'm okay after...the incident." Kevin said in reference to his inner beast coming out.

"Oliver also said he believes I shouldn't be here. Aura clearly disagreed. Maybe he's right. Maybe I am a danger to everyone." Kevin said to Ryker, showing self doubt once again.

Laila looked at Kevin with a sort of pity. "Been there, done that." she murmured. Laila walked over to Kevin. Then she looked at Oliver. "Complicated, isn't it. I understand. There was a time when my guardian was like Kevin's. And this school has helped me. I've improved. The cat is tamed." Laila then turned to Kevin. "If you ever need help from someone who's been through things similar to you please contact me."

"Dude, chill," Ryker said placing his arms behind his head, in a relaxed fashion. "As long as I'm here, I'll help you take control of your powers. That's what friends are for. I'm the human punching bag for a reason!" He said giving a laugh.

"And besides, it doesn't matter what others think man. It matters what you think. You joined this school 'cause you wanted too. Keep going, and follow your dreams." He added.

Kevin couldn't help but chuckle at Ryker's optimism. It really was infectious.

"Thanks. Always good to hear that from you." Kevin says to Ryker before he crouches down towards Laila, looking the cat in the eye. Kevin heard what Laila said earlier and just now, but Kevin need a confirmation.

"Y-you know what it's like?" Kevin asked Laila. Kevin and Aura had similar tragic backgrounds, but Aura didn't have a monster living inside him. If that Laila said was true, maybe he had someone he could relate to. Maybe Kevin had someone who could help him.

"Yeah. The cat in me wanted me to do crazy things. Sometimes it was paranoid, saying stuff like 'So-and-so is your enemy, fight them' It was rough let me tell you. I know what rabbit tastes like. With the fur on it. And that was before I went here. Just because it's a domesticated animal doesn't make it easier to deal with. Where was I going with this?" The last part was said while turning to the robotic Egyptian Mau. " I thing you were going to go back to the fact that you were like him and that if you could improve then he might as well." replied the robotic Egyptian Mau. "Right, thanks Bast." Laila said.

Hovering above the gym, Sky spotted a familiar group of students, as well as a certain mechanical owl. From up in the rafters he could easily hear the conversation, and that owl was being exactly as he had known him to be. Old programming dies hard, he supposed. His body floated downwards, and phased into existence directly behind the metal façade of an owl, saying "Oliver, we don't leave things to blind luck. Luck has never worked out for me, but I have full faith in Kevin. I know as a fact he'll be fine. I mean honestly, if we're talking about the danger we pose, I rank much higher above him, and I don't see anybody trying to kill me. Removing somebody's powers is never good. Just please, get rid of that serum

Oliver turned to Sky, one again ready to confront the air elemental.

"An air elemental with centuries of knowledge and experience vs. a teenage boy with a traumatic childhood, yeah I hold them to the same standard." Oliver said, showing some sarcasm. Even if he couldn't properly emote it.

"You may not like it, and I don't either, but I will not gamble the future of children on faith alone. Besides..." Oliver says, its mechanical voice becoming quite.

"I'd rather see Kevin alive and with no powers than dead at the hands of a hero who had no other choice to stop that beast." Oliver says, if it could emit proper emotion, it would be one of sorrow.

Last edited:
Aura sighed and walked over to Kevin and Ryker, glad to see that Ryker was showing some positivity towards Kevin. "You guys, I'm just gonna step outside for a breath of fresh air" She said, "You can come if you like" Aura walked out of the gym's large doors and into the cool air. That was much better. A few minutes passed and Aura decided to go back inside, but a familiar voice stopped her in her tracks.

"Rory!" A voice called. Aura turned her eyes widening, the voice was too familiar for her to ignore. She looked around, wondering where the sound came from. "Rory, over here!" The voice called again. Aura turned and her eyes widened at the sight she saw.

"I'll go," Ryker said, sticking his hands in his pockets loosely. "Hey Kev, you might wanna come to, to avoid Oliver. Plus, it looks like Oliver and Sky are about to duke it out. Normally I would want to watch a fight between a robot bird and an air spirit, but I don't wanna get caught in the middle and get in any more trouble." He said giving a laugh. He then walked out the door, following Aura.

Sky laughed, saying "Millennia, to be precise. And this is not a gamble. As you said, I have a lot of experience. I know that he'll turn out fine. And if you're worried about him falling to a superhero, at present there are about four prominent ones who are alive right now. And one of them is standing in front of you. If you could call me a superhero. Which I wouldn't, but hey, if you're running an academy which trains them, I suppose it makes you one of them. Just, calm down." Sky's eyes flicked themselves, and the air resistance around the owl's wings dropped away, and making it glide to the floor (Slight auto there, but since it's an NPC, I suppose it's all right)

Rose"s oceanic blue eyes took a on a bored hue, as she glanced around the gym starting to become impatient with the whole thing. Luna looked up at her, and began to whine. Rose sensed her distress and nodded, patting the big dog's head," i know me too" Rose pushed herself off the wall giving herself a boost and began to weave through the crowd with her companions occasionally apologizing for her companions, as they kept bumping into people even when they tried not too. As Rose weaved through the students of all grades and ages she thought quietly to herself," I really need to get outside and get air........ and i wish my friends from home were here....... they'd know how to help me and cheer me up oh well i guess........." Rose finally made it out of the big group of students and slipped outside the doors not caring what the staff thought at that moment in time and fled outside sitting on the steps. Her dogs raced around the grass not straying away from their owner, she smiled slightly but had to seriously get out of here.

Before Oliver knew it he found himself on the ground, Oliver shot the air elemental a glare, knowing he was responsible.

"I don't think I'm going to enjoy your company." Oliver said on the ground, it retracted its wings to tell the air elemental something.

"For the record, the boy's mother will be paying him a visit. Just gonna warn you now she's a bit...eccentric to say the least." Oliver said, he didn't like this headmaster, but even he deserved a warning in advance. Kevin's mom...was the character to say the least.

Kevin meanwhile thought for a moment before he decided to follow Ryker. Kevin had nothing better to do anyway, and he was curious how Aura was doing. Oliver was good at annoying people, so he hoped his mechanical babysitter didn't push too many of her buttons.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily walked through the mass of students, wondering what she was gonna do now. Lily then thought about that nice cat lady Ryka and decided to try and find her. Not like Lily really knew anyone else save for those freshmen kids and she would rather talk to people her own age. Lily began to search for Ryka in the mass of bodies.

While all the students were gathering in the gym, Rio was currently hiking through the jungle, shaking as she followed some source of energy as quick as she could, loosing it's signature with each second. She stumbled over a root, yelping to herself as she turned to look at the thick, offending flora growing from the ground, before turning back foreword and freezing.

The caves.

She gulped, staring at the gaping mouth of the entrance, seemingly more dark and foreboding... especially with the thin, black, vein like lines spreading from the opening edges. Steeling what little nerve the headmistress had left, Rio breathed in deeply before trudging on. Aurrea was down in the caves. So that's where Rio would go. Her bare feet clicked with their dull claws against the dark stone, sliding down into the depths with uncertainty.

It seemed like hours for Rio, slowly progressing further and further into the darkness, unable to summon a flame for light, even though her power wasn't even being drained. Which was strange. Little the the headmistress's knowledge, the earth spirits within the caves had all but fled from something within. In fact, some still were fleeing, passing the headmistress swiftly, not bothering to stop her in their ignorance to her being powerless. It was eerily quiet, and the bond Rio was following was dimming.

Then, she heard it. Something hissing, reptilian... most certainly dragon-y enough that it reawakened some of her suppressed instinct. The tiniest of hisses escaped her lips, as she rushed deeper into the cave to follow the sound, the bond pulsing a little bit stronger now. She must be getting closer to Aurrea! Panting, Rio descended until she lost all sense of direction and couldn't tell which way led up, but she didn't care because she was regaining strength! The hissing was clearer now, yet this foreign tongue that she could decipher was still muffled, but it was calling to her. The bond pulsed desperately.

Rio was in a headlong sprint, suddenly remembering how to run on all fours, increasing her speed. She twisted, turned, dived, and drifted around corners until she was dizzy and spilled out into the largest chamber she had ever discovered. She barely glanced, only making out the series of tunnels that connected to this cavern like a subway station, with a stalagmite and stalactite in the very center of the room forming a thick pillar with the center cut out as if it were an altar. She vaguely remembered that... she might have been here before... to hide... something?

It was quiet again. The hissing stopped, she couldn't feel the bond. Her inner dragon left quickly, as she neared the point of crying in hopelessness as she realized where she was. She just then noticed... the tar like substance coating the walls. Something sounded like millions of slugs, coming from behind, above, below, the entire cavern! She clawed at her head, she couldn't decipher what was what between the slugs and the hissing and began whimpering desperately.

Suddenly, her heart surged with energy, glowing a brilliant red orange and filling the cavern. Was she screaming? She didn't know. The bond between her and Aurrea and Sky suddenly pulsed, firing up with energy, screaming at Rio to... run? And then, it was gone.

The bond had been shut off.

"Likewi-" Halfway through his reply, Sky's body collapsed to the floor, his eyes momentarily glowing orange before closing. To anyone watching, you'd think he'd either fallen asleep very suddenly, or died. Possibly the latter, considering the fact that his body began to dissipate into the air, a natural response from him

Sky himself was barely conscious, although how that was possible was beyond him. All he'd felt was a great surge of energy, and then... Nothing. Apparently loosing the bond had the small side effect of making the said air spirit loose all sensory response temporarily. As his sight slowly returned, Sky had already figured out what was wrong. When quite a bit of your genetic code was missing, you tend to notice. He'd already sent out a probe, and couldn't find anything. Not even those faint hints of energy he'd had from her broken heart. He'd lost her. Sky managed to heave his form through the air to the enterance of the cave, and just hovered at the enterance, not enough energy to solidify. His eyes (You know what I mean) widened as he heard a slight rumbling below him, and all of a sudden, almost simultaneously, somewhere around twenty tendrils of earth and rock burst from the ground, flying through the air, and slowly arcing back downwards until it merged with the sand and entered the underground once again. They're breaching? They must be building up enough energy to go undersea, meaning they're leaving this island. Those earthers must have a very good reason to leave their territory. But... If Rio isn't above ground, then she must be... Down there. "RIO!" Sky shouted down the enterance to the tunnel, a pained scream almost, as he looked helplessly down into the darkness below him

Aura's eyes widened at the sight of a young girl, with brunette hair and brown eyes, wearing a yellow dress.
Aura's hand clasped to her mouth as she rushed forwards.

"Samantha!" She called. Running towards the young girl. "Rory Rory Rory!" Samantha replied, also running towards Aura. The two sisters embraced as if they'd been separated for years, and in fact, they had. Aurora pulled out of the hug and kneeled down, her hands on Samantha's shoulders. "How did you get here Sammy?! Is Nana here, or Pop?" Aura cried, looking around for a sign of her grandparents. "No silly!" Sammy replied, laughing, "I came all by myself, I'm a superhero now!" She exclaimed, plunging her fist up into the air. Aura gaped at Sammy, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Lookie! I got powers too!" Sammy exclaimed. She squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her fists together, slowly but surely, her hair started changing into a soft lilac colour before changing back to the usual brown. Aura was stunned. "B-b What? I- I mean... How! When!" She stuttered.

"Cool, they're the Super Sisters," Ryker said making a joke. He gave a wide grin, and looked at Kevin, and then at Aura. "So, aren't you going to introduce spurs, or do we have to that ourselves?" He asked oblivous to Aura's stunned tone.

Aura laughed a little, "Oh yeah, right" She stuttered, still in disbelief. "So, this is Samantha or Sammy as I like to call her, s- she's my little sister!" Aura said. Sammy ran over to Ryker and Kevin and smiled, before going back to Aura. She whispered in Aura's ear and giggled. "No! None of them!" Aura yelled at her. Sammy giggled and ran around the small group. Aura sighed, "She's very excited as you can probably tell" She muttered.

Kevin moves forward and crouches down, giving Sammy a look in the eye while he greets her with a warm smile.

"N-nice to meet you Samantha. M-my name is Kevin..." Kevin says, still a little nervous when talking to new people. Still Kevin presented himself to Aura's sister as best he could.

Oliver meanwhile was in a panic. Sky disappeared out of thin air and Oliver knew this couldn't be good. Oliver looked around to see none of the students seemed to notice what happened...which was a good thing. The best thing to do was put his trust in the staff and hope everything would be fine. Right? Oliver decided to go where he expected Kevin's mother to arrive, Kevin probably wouldn't care to talk to him at the moment and Aura would defiantly not want to him around. Oliver flew out of the gym to the expected area.

Last edited:
'Ryker, human punching bag," Ryker said, giving a peace sign. "It's a pleasure to meet you Sammy." The boy gave a grin, and added, "Don't worry about a thing. Being Excited just means your pumped and ready for action!" He gave a loud laugh.

Rose watched what looked like, a family reunion between two girls she didn't recognize and a sudden pang of homesickness washed over her. In reality her father had loved her completely and dearly showing her the only trace of love in him, but not to anyone else ever since everyone thought that Hades was just a cruel heartless God, but to her he was all she had. Rose's eyes turned a dark upset shade of blue as she thought of her mother, Aphrodite who everyone took to be a kind beautiful goddess and anyone would be lucky to be HER daughter but Rose knew that was a cruel lie since her mother simply handed her off to her father when she was born and never once came to see her. Rose began to clench her fists and shut her eyes trying to fight off the angry, upset tears that threatened to spill and also tried to calm herself. She quickly hopped up, whistling for her dogs to come and stalked off to a fountain she had seen before that looked peaceful. Rose decided against making friends due to the fact she wouldn't be bothering to stay much longer as much as she'd like to she couldn't

Wystria arched her back and stretched as far as her muscles would allow. A thin layer of sweat coated her skin and gave her a "Just ran 5 km" look. Her gaze wondered around the now spotless section of the forest, not a branch nor leaf was out of place. Her pride swelled as she admired her own handiwork. Had there ever been such a dedicated, diligent and stunningly beautiful maid such as herself? Wyst thought not! Her chest puffed with ego, as she took the time to flatter herself.

"1 Section down.......... 99 more to go......."

She might have made significant progress, but the forest was pretty big, and there were a lot of hell hounds after all. The magnitude of the mess created from them inking all over the place could be imagined. Wyst scoffed, these hound were much more like squid than dogs. Throwing the thought, though rather amusing, to the back of her mind she heaved a resigned sigh and continued to clean.

Jake decided to not go to the gym like he was instructed, he instead teleported to a fountain nearby and saw a girl with two dogs with her. "Something wrong?" Jake asked as he stood next to her. "You just seem sad." He stuck his hands in his hoodie pockets as he turned off his IPhone. He watched the peaceful fountain.