• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

Leo turned the gun back into the metallic orb and put it into his pocket "well that was anticlimactic" he said before kneeling down to check if Jake was ok "all this trouble and i still don't know where my dorm is" he said while checking Jake's heartbeat "he should be fine... well except for his eyes though" Leo said while standing back up.

His eyes glowed again under his eyelids. "HAHAHAHA! You haven't seen the last of me.... MARK MY WORDS.-" he would wake up, eyes normal. "Oh-Ohmygod!! I-I'm so sorry!! I-I didn't mean to- I'm sorry!" He covered his face and cried.

Things like this, are why Wyst wasn't a teacher. She once again reached towards the pouches at her waist and pulled out her Medical gear, she moved over to the now hysteric teleporter and attempted to comfort him. She stroked his hair gently and with the softest voice she could muster,

"Okay ...... " Wyst paused as soon as she started realizing that she didn't know his name. She picked awkwardly with "....Child."

fantastic
, she thought, he could definitely feel the genuine concern now.

"I'll need to you calm down and open your eyes. I need to check your injuries."

She finished in a rather lackluster way, struggling to keep her voice as soothing as possible.

Rose bored as ever, sat in the big windowsill facing the front school yard and sighed thinking,"ugh i`m really bored as of now.............. what should i do to keep myself from going out and getting in trouble? Mother told me to act like the pretty lady that i am but.......Dad said i could do as i please as long as i keep my studies up and not make enemies......." Rose`s crimson red lips curved into a smirk as she thought about what her father Hades had said before she came here. She had already gotten ready............... Rose hopped up and took another glance in the mirror again even though she already knew she looked perfect, satisified with her vibrant appereance, she smiled that winning smile she inherited from her mother. Luna and Crescent her demonic german shepards whined and she smiled leaning down to pat there heads and murmured softly,"Its ok girls we will fit in here i know it and if we dont then we will have each other right?" Rose beamed at her doting dogs when they wagged there tails and barked in unsion.

Rio felt Sky's energy flow into her heart, slowly letting the orange color flicker back to light with a spark. With the color returning to her form, all seemed to be going well, until Rio keeled over again. The crack over her heart glowed, and seemed to snap further, and startled she gasped, "SSTOP!" shoving Sky quickly and violently away from her. Her eyes still remained human, and her scales were still dull, and though her heart didn't glow it at least had its color back. Her pupils dilated, staring at the semi-solid air spirit, something unknown bubbling inside her as she looked at him... shaking her head in disbelief she hurried out of the destroyed clearing.

The shaken headmistress crashed her way through the underbrush, stumbling onto the destroyed beach. Her eyes were met with the sight of many of her students and the new maid. The woman gulped, suddenly nervous and wishing she could at least have something like a sweater to hide behind. Suddenly, she steeled her emotions, however it was a struggle, realizing she was becoming more human than dragon in her way of thinking. And that would do no good.

"E-everyone, may I have your attention." She stuttered lightly, before her voice picked up its volume. She stood stiffly, "The dorms are destroyed... We can't leave everyone inside the volcano, e-either. You... uh... the upper class-men here." she waved an arm vaguely, "Go find the teachers and tell them to set their rooms up with the emergency cots, everyone else... go to your first class period... I'll go m-make the announcement and then set up the g-gym." her voice wavered painfully until the end, and Rio slumped with relief, withering away.

With a gentle gulp, her dull eyes seemed to flash with a slight panic, before she hurried off the beach towards the school, groaning gently. The gash across her stomach was hurting, and she limped from a sizable gash across her leg. She realized herself, horrifiedly, it was going to scar... and she didn't want it to.

She threw open the door of her office, activating the school wide speakers and making the announcement again, before slumping in her chair. She didn't want to get up, even though she should soon, since her first class that morning would have to camp out in the gym for a while. She didn't want anyone to look at her, she just wanted to hide. Why were human emotions so unstable? She sniffled curling up on herself, agreeing with herself solemnly that she would allow herself to cry for a few minutes before facing the world. Yes, that was a good course of action. And with that, the headmistress began to weep to herself for the first time in decades.

((I'm sure I was accepted, but if there was a misunderstanding, please let ne know.))
Eva shook as she tried to retain her corporeality. But she couldn't. She was glad her shirt, jeans, and undergarments were tight enough to stay on and become intangible with her.
She was scared. But then again, they all were. She could see it on the faces of those who surrounded her. 'I knew I shouldn't have come here...' she thought. Not having much better to do, she attempted to make sure no one accidentally stepped on her stuff.
When the head mistress made that announcement, Eva knew she had to regain corporeality so she could grab her stuff. She squeezed her eyes shut and thought of calming things. Her dog, the night sky, reading. She occasionally reached down to grab her stuff, but everytime she managed to do so, she got scared again. "Stupid useless powers..." She muttered to herself.

Sky looked at her, his form wavering for a second as the feedback of the fractured power hit him, then dissolved his form and flew upwards, a gentle breeze behind him. After reaching cloud level, his 'Comfort zone', if you could call it that, he allowed his mind to settle, and consider what happened to Rio. There was obviously a loss of energy from her stone. No magic means she's become... Almost Human. Sky made a quick scan of the area, then flew towards the house, his trajectory becoming diagonal and eventually ended up outside the door.

He stepped in, the door flying back into place and hanging loosely on its hinges, then headed upwards, going straight through a vent and landing in his office. Sky stepped out of the room, and slowly opened the door, to see Rio curled up in a ball. "R-Rio? Are you okay?" He asked, sitting down in the chair next to her. "Hey, what's wrong?" Sky had a concerned look on his face, and a hand resting on the shoulder of the girl

Aura's hand covered over her mouth as she heard Kevin and Ryker explain. She looked at them with her big, blue eyes, "I'm just glad you're alright now" She said softly.

Aura's mouth quivered and she turned away, her eyes watering. She dropped her sword and slowly walked away. She'd killed a creature, she'd actually harmed something. Aura knew if she hadn't, she and Kevin may not of still been here, but that thought at the back of her mind mocked her, teased her. Tears leaked out of Aura's eyes as she began to run, she didn't know where she was running, she just wanted to get away.

Memories flashed through her mind... the child she'd injured being rushed to hospital, Kevin when she had fought him, the hound as she'd stabbed her sword into him. Aurora let out a small sob and let herself fall to the ground. She was well out of sight from the others, and she didn't really know where she was, she didn't really care. Aura wasn't badly injured physically, but mentally, that battle had left a large open wound that would never fully heal.

Kevin saw Aura run off and made a move to follow her. Kevin eventually caught up with her and saw Aura crying on the ground. The image nearly broke Kevin's heart.

"Are, are you okay?" Kevin asked, not sure whether he should leave her alone or go comfort her. Kevin quickly made a decision to offer her comfort. Aura was there for him, it was only fair he was there for her.

Rio weakly brushed Sky's hand off her shoulder, "Please don't look at me..." she muttered, hiding her face as she tried to dry off her tears. "I just... don't..." she choked on her own words, hurrying out of the office and into the bedroom just outside. She passed by the mirror, flinching with a harsh gasp, her eyes lingering on every silvery scar coating her mangled body. She stared in disgust at the bloodied bandage around her waste, and the bleeding gash in her leg.

She rushed into the bathroom, quickly changing the bandages and wrapping her leg with such anger one should probably worry about her actually making the wounds worse. Rio ignored the copper blood turning more red, more human, and the black spreading along the edge of her cuts, and stepped back into the room and threw herself into clothing that actually hid most of her form.

She gazed around the room, which had been her home for the past 200 years, feeling very lost and out of place. Sure, the dragon part of her had made this her home, but the human in her hugged her arms around herself, shifting from foot to foot, feeling alone. She glanced longingly towards where Sky was, but quickly turned away. I shouldn't be here... she thought to herself, and no fiery, confident dragon was within her to smack some sense back into her.

"Sparks?" Sky's body twisted itself in front of her, "Please, don't worry. I'm here. Just tell me what's happened." The armchair floated sideways, and Sky guided her into it, then pulled one from his office to sit next to her. "Just calm down, stop worrying about your wounds, and relax."

Rose vanished from the dorms with her two demonic German Shepards close at her sides. She appeared where all the other confused students seemed to be, and didn't know what was happening but could tell something was seriously wrong.
Luna and Crescent pressed against the side of her legs making Rose look down at them in more confusion....

Rose`s guard immediately came up as she sensed her companions distress. Her eyes flashed a darker blue as she began to mutter under her breath," I knew it was a bad idea to come here from the start.... My companions are distressed and sense some sort of trouble is coming.... BIG TROUBLE. I don't like the feeling of this AT ALL..." Rose briefly looked around at the other students and wondered what was going on and what she should do. Rose rested her hands on her companions heads gently murmuring soothing words in Russian to them, hoping to ease their stress trying to appear calm and collected.

Eva FINALLY managed to pick up her things and got ready to walk to class when she took notice of Rose. She walked over. "Excuse me, are you alright...?" She asked, swallowing her rising anxiety so she wouldn't become intangible again.

Rose sensed her companions sudden protectiveness as they moved closer to her as the stranger approached. Rose patted their heads and made her eyes flash back to a kind oceanic blue and she smiled saying politely," Uh hi.... yes i'm quite fine actually, just deciding on what i should do about the trouble we- I sensed." Rose quickly cut off the we part in her words and said I since she did not know this stranger and wasn't going to give away her actions.

Rose sent her companions a mental message fast," Stay near me and don't misbehave you know daddy will be upset if we make him or ourselves look bad" Rose and her companions decided on what they were going to do.

Last edited:
"Oh... that... yeah, it's pretty bad." Eva stated, trying to not think too much on it. "Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything anyone could do. Even the Headmistress looked a bit shaken up..." Eva once again felt scared, causing all of her stuff, plus her jacket, to fall through her. This time she ignored it. "I think all we can do now is... kinda... wait, maybe...?" Eva said, muttering the last part of her sentence.

Natasha wandered through the halls of the school as happy as can be checking everything out and admiring it she was so fa instead with everything she didn't notice the anouncement "wow this school is soooo cool!" Natasha yelled before noticing Eva and Rose ahead of her, Natasha dashed towards them "Hey you two!!!" She yelled before tripping over her own feet right infront of them "oww" she said before standing back up and holding out her hand "hey my names Natasha what about you?" She asked with a big smile on her face

Rose smiled in a friendly way to them both and she quickly looked at Natasha worriedly and asked," hey!! are you ok?? she shook her hand as well and said hi im Rose, daughter of hades and aphrodite. It's nice to meet you both." Rose thought,"wow ive finally made some friends! i like them both too they seem cool." Luna and Crescent whimpered and she snapped back to reality," hey guys i think we all are in serious trouble dont tell anyone buutt................i saw the headmistress and she looked pretty beaten up and wounded, troubled as well and me and my dogs sense trouble,.......BIG TROUBLE coming." Rose smiled politely picking up Eva;s things for her and said" don't worry i have issues with my powers like that too i have a temper problem so i sometimes snap and go dark fairy on everyone..." Rose giggled lightly and rubbed the back of her head lightly. She also said," since i am the dark fae queen and all"

Aura burst into tears again, she looked up at Kevin with her watery eyes. "I killed it..." Aura said in a croaky voice. "I killed that creature, I took it's life away!" She sobbed. "And I try to act like it doesn't matter, but it does!" She said softly. Aura burrowed her head into her knees and sobbed.

Kevin crouchs down and put his arm around her shoulder.

"I...I know how much it hurts. I-I've killed to. It's never easy, but my mom says we can't let it define who we are. You are a kind, wonderful person. You will be a great hero, no doubt about it. You can't let this action of self defense define who you are. You saved my life. You helped save everyone's lives." Kevin said, using words of his mother as a way to try and help Aura. Kevin knew what she was going through, and he knew these words alone would not be enough. Still Kevin was determined to be by her side and help her in any way he could.

Last edited:
Rose sighs as her nerves began to fray once more, She thought," I am absolutely going to go crazy if i don't figure out what the danger is!" Rose smiled at her new friends and handed them both her number and room number just in case they want to hang out. And with that Rose walked confidently out of the school knowing no one will see her slip away. She put a finger to her lips making eye contact with her dogs and they sensed her understanding following close at her sides, guard up and aware of every sound sight smell and movement for miles around. They slipped soundlessly into the woods, Rose's eyes flickered a guarded black and she let her glossy blonde hair down so it tumbled in gentle silky glossy waves past her shoulders. Her hair began to weave small yet noticable streaks of black in it as her outfit turned to a tight black leather battle suit that pulled off her curves yet made her look deadly and leathal, pretty much saying don't mess with me. She had on tall black heeled boots and her lips turned crimson bloody red as well. Rose rested a black gloved hand on her glowing black katana aware of every sound, sight, and movement for miles around, like Luna and Crescent. She crept soundlessly throught the forest poking around a bit trying to see what she could "dig up" resulting to the unknown danger that was threatening her new school and she knew she'd regret leaving and not figuring out something............ Her dogs were ready to change form in mere seconds at her command as well.

Wystria stood to the side and watched, nothing more, and nothing less. A few of the students and even some members of the staff seemed to sink into Melancholy. In the case of the beloved headmistress, it was despair, uncertainty and maybe a tinge of self-loathing? And for the students it was reflection, introspection, and guilt.

Wystria believed that pain, whether emotional or physical, only served to display one's weakness. Though, her perspective on weakness was a bit different that most. Weakness is proof of potential, because you are weak, you can grow, because you find yourself lacking, you are able to improve. Those who maintain facades of perfection will never grow, for they know not where to improve. Weakness merely pointed out those areas of possible improvement.

"Weaknesses, trials & tribulations, misfortune; those are merely obstacles to overcome, and life is merely a process of overcoming. However the different paths taken to surpass these obstacles are what made everyone's live's unique, and as they say 'To each their own path'."

In fact speaking of trials, Wyst's own trail had certainly arrived. She took a deep breath and turned to her opponent, striding forwards she murmured, " truly..... the depths of misfortune..."

Her gaze hardened as she surveyed the area, the murky mucky substance covered the trees and blanketed the earth. This....was going to take Forever to clean......

And for the Umpteenth time that day, Wyst sighed.

Natasha watched as Rose walked away "nice meeting you I'll see you later" Natasha yelled as Rose went out of sight then she started to hear voices in her head "well congratulations you made a complete fool of yourself infront of two strangers" said a gloomy voice from her head "I don't think I made a fool of myself, I made a friend" Natasha said confidently not realising she was speaking out loud "well we can agree to disagree" the dull voice replied "what do you know when have you ever made a friend" Natasha said trying not too lose her cool "who needs friends when I have books" the voice said before adding "and by the way you know that the girl right infront of you can hear everything your saying" Narasha jumped when hearing this and then turned to Eva "umm sorry about that... I'm just gonna go now... Uhh bye" Natasha said awkwardly before running in the same direction that Rose left and quickly turned the corner, as she did the snake marking on her face began to glow and the dragon marking stopped glowing "ugh finally" Natasha said with a dull voice the same that was in her head, Natasha sat down against the wall and took out a small book from her pocket and began reading it

Last edited:
Aura gave a kind of half laugh, half sob. She wiped her eyes and looked up at Kevin, smiling. "Thank you" She said, "I really needed that"

Aura stood up and smiled at Kevin, "You'd be a great hero Kevin, you really would" She said softly.

Last edited:
"Oh, are you okay?" Eva asked as Natasha almost fell.
"Thanks." Eva said to Rose as she took her stuff.
She listened in on Natasha's conversation. "Hey, wait--" Eva called after her as she left, but Natasha was already gone. "Man... I kinda want to follow her to make sure she's alright, but that'd be weird..." She muttered to herself, beginning to weigh the pros and cons of going after Natasha.

Rose sent out a text to her 2 new friends saying,"Hi its Rose just wanted to make sure you guys knew I wasn't ignoring you and Natasha your perfectly fine your my new friend and I think your cool and you too Eva!" Rose stopped dead in her tracks when she heard a noise, her dogs stilled too as both her and her companions senses heightened to their maximum.

Eva looked down at the text which put her current thought process in the back of her mind. "Awe, thanks Rose! You're pretty cool yourself!" Eva texted back, making sure to add Rose to her contact list. Because she didn't have a picture of Rose, she just put a picture of a dog as her contact picture.

"It's the least I can do. You were there for me in my darkest hour, it's only fair I support you now. What are friends for?" Kevin said before he thought about what Aura said about her belief in his ability to be a hero.

"I hope so. I...I always fear I'll lose control. But, for the first time ever, I really think I have a chance. I think...I can beat this thing. Maybe I really can be a hero." Kevin says with a smile.

Rose froze when she heard her phone buzz and cursed silently and vowed to get who ever texted her, but at the moment she heard a rustle and crunch about 10 feet ahead of her and she froze tensed and ready to strike at any moment.

Jake practiced his teleportation abilities in his dorm, he accidentally teleported his entire bed outside his room and right in front of his door. Jake tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. "GOD DANG IT!" He yelled in anger. He pounded on his door, trying to get out.

Natasha's phone buzzed startiling her causing her to drop her book "ugh what the hell I knew I shoulda thrown that thing away" Natasha said while checking the text "of course it's that girl ugh" Natasha said in discust "piss off I'm trying to read" she texted back "there that should do it" Natasha said while picking up her book "now where were we?"

Leo looked around as everyone began to leave and he left as well to try figure out everything "ugh a monster attack, the dorms destroyed and the principle in a crying mess how could this day get any weirder" Leo asked himself as he walked through the corridors of the school "and worst of all I don't know what class I'm suppose to have now!!!" He yelled

((Holy moly Natasha took a huge 360 XD ))
Eva left the beach and went to the school. She walked through the halls as she looked for her class. As she walked, she spotted the bed in front of the door and heard the banging. She stopped in front of the bed. "Hey, you need help?" Eva asked the person on the other side of the door.

"Of course you can beat it, this whole fight with the hounds has strengthened you" Aura said, smiling at him. She conjured her sword and ran her hand along the blade, "It strengthened both of us"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily walked over to where Aura and Kevin walked off. As an older student, it was her responsibility to make sure the two younger students were safe. When Lily found them, she found them giving each other pep talks and encouraging each other. That had to be a good sign. Lily walked out to reveal herself to the pair.

"Alright, I'm sure you two have had your fun but it's time to get back to the school. Want to make sure everyone is accounted for, don't want to give the teachers anymore headaches." Lily said to the younger students, speaking with an air of authority that was foreign to her. Still, someone needed to take charge and Lily was up to the task...she would hope anyway.

"Yeah, I think you're right." Kevin said to Aura with a smile. Kevin then turned to Lily, and after he heard the older girl's comments, realized he and Aura had wondered off on their own.

"Oh, right." Kevin said, giving Lily a sheepish grin as he rubbed the back of his head. Kevin then turned to Aura.

"I think we should go back." Kevin said to Aura.

Rio looked up at the nickname, never once did her usual "annoyance" from its usage crossing her face. "Sky-" she started, gulping audibly. Without her confident dragon side, her confidence left, her pride in being who she was was no longer there. Now she was left with a jumble of human emotions, guilt and self hatred: images of every face she had ever killed, never saved, students and families. Pent up frustration, possessions, memories of her past affiliations, she was left over with nothing but hundreds of years of memories she shouldn't have. More and more, Rio found herself wishing she had died a normal death, where she could see her lost family-

She hiccuped, a sharp, desperate tug managed to make her heart spark momentarily. Her eyes flickered between dragon and human. "Aurrea..." she muttered, almost unspoken. She looked up at Sky, something unspoken flashing through her eyes and across her face. "S-S-Sky, I need you to g-gather the c-children into the gym. I-I'll see yo-I mean I'll meet up w-with everyone in a bit." She stammered, something rose beginning to dust her cheeks, and she broke eye contact, very strange indeed since she never had problems with it before.

Not questioning her, Sky simply nodded, and his body faded out of existence. Hovering around roof height, he spotted two students he'd spoken to a few moments ago, and reformed in front of them. "Hey, if you didn't get the announcement, we need you in the gym. We really should get some speakers installed outside, to be honest." Confident that he'd made his message, the air spirit disappeared back out of existence, and flew into his house, his body a light breeze going past the now powerless Rio, and into his own office. Sky picked up the PA, and spoke into it. "For all students who did not get the message, please head to the gym immediately. Thank you." He sat back in his chair, inadvertently shifting back into physical form, in deep thought. Although, more possibly, it was in concern, a feeling he hadn't had for a long time. His state his partner in was almost alien to him, and he knew that the girl in the other room was how she was meant to be, if she hadn't picked up that stone. This was her fixed state, and he couldn't get her back to normal. This was her normal. All he could do was comfort her, and calm her. And he wasn't fully sure how, apart from what his instincts told him. With no physical capacity to feel the way Rio was now, he didn't know what to do. Sky could only do what he could.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily heard the announcement and turned to Aura and Kevin.

"Well, you heard the headmaster, off to the gym we go." Lily said as she began to lead the pair to the gym like the were instructed to. Lily was deep in thought though. Lily still didn't like the idea that the school kept information of the cave monster hidden from the rest of the student body. It was paranoia on her end, but Lily didn't like to be kept in the dark about things of that importance. Lily couldn't help but wonder if the school was keeping other secrets hidden from the students. Lily quickly shook her head, she was being ridiculous and sounded more like a nut. Lily focused on getting Aura and Kevin to the gym.

Last edited: