• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED] Jey's digital emporium

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
pssst userbar requests from chat
Text: Teapot Fan
with this image
191605_Teapot_Gift.png

(maybe just leave the teapot and ignore the 'sparce)

Last edited by a moderator:
May I have a user bar with an Absol with it's trainer? The trainer would have blonde hair and a red shirt. If you can do this, may you give him black shorts? Meh. Much appreciated! For the trainer, may you use the Andrey sprite? It's the 5th one from the Other category in the Trainer Card Maker. The background would be red on the sprite side and black on the text side.
Text: Lets go!
I would rather not use someone else's sprite for these, especially if I edit things on it.

I do have a trainer sprite that I'd like to request with Rowlet and Poppilo. I don't have a reference picture, so I can make the best description I can.

For a base sprite, I would prefer either Whitney or Lyra from HGSS. The trainer I'd like a sprite of wears a shiny Pumpkaboo-inspired hoodie, similar to the one here: http://img01.deviantart.net/ed9f/i/2015/103/4/9/pumpkaboo_shiny_hoodie_by_nightsky1357-d8m1tph.jpg (the hood is up, and unzipped). For her shirt, she wears a black-and-orange striped shirt, with vertical stripes. It's tied in the front, making it look slightly cropped. She has dark brown hair that's similar to May's. She then wears dark blue skinny jeans and simple black flats for shoes.

Last edited:
I have a trainer I'd really love a sprite for, his ref's can be found here:
http://sta.sh/21vhrm4h5mhv
I'd love most for his jacket and headphones to be included (I understand if the headphones are too small to manage.) I want to make him a trainer card for the new Alola region with his own sprite. ^-^
These were sprites from the Trainer Card Maker I thought would make good bases:
Gym Leader Volkner 1 (Diamond/Platinum/Pearl), Kanto Gym Leader Blue 2 (HeartGold/SoulSilver), or Kanto Gym Leader Brock 1 (HeartGold/SoulSilver)(Least Preferred)

Thank you for considering my request!

I really love your work! You just might be able to help me >< After trying for two weeks and making nothing but train wrecks i've went to go ask for help. could you make this lad into a trainer sprites so I can surprise a friend? (So so so sorry for the huge picture)
LZ4A9uy.png

I do have a trainer sprite that I'd like to request with Rowlet and Poppilo. I don't have a reference picture, so I can make the best description I can.

For a base sprite, I would prefer either Whitney or Lyra from HGSS. The trainer I'd like a sprite of wears a shiny Pumpkaboo-inspired hoodie, similar to the one here: http://img01.deviantart.net/ed9f/i/2015/103/4/9/pumpkaboo_shiny_hoodie_by_nightsky1357-d8m1tph.jpg (the hood is up, and unzipped). For her shirt, she wears a black-and-orange striped shirt, with vertical stripes. It's tied in the front, making it look slightly cropped. She has dark brown hair that's similar to May's. She then wears dark blue skinny jeans and simple black flats for shoes.
It's taking me ages to complete the scratch sprites so here is Rowlet, you will have to look for someone else for Popplio (sorry ;_;)
Here is the trainer with Rowlet!
pumpkabootrainershot.png

I have a trainer I'd really love a sprite for, his ref's can be found here:
http://sta.sh/21vhrm4h5mhv (Sta.sh Uploads 89)
I'd love most for his jacket and headphones to be included (I understand if the headphones are too small to manage.) I want to make him a trainer card for the new Alola region with his own sprite. ^-^
These were sprites from the Trainer Card Maker I thought would make good bases:
Gym Leader Volkner 1 (Diamond/Platinum/Pearl), Kanto Gym Leader Blue 2 (HeartGold/SoulSilver), or Kanto Gym Leader Brock 1 (HeartGold/SoulSilver)(Least Preferred)

Thank you for considering my request!
reeftrainersprite.png

Ended up more of a recolor but to be fair Reef is pretty similar to Volkner with the hair and all. Gave him a hair cut and retouched the jacket and gave him sandals... which look odd as white on a sprite but meh.

Last edited:
Thank you! I also have another request, a much easier one ^_^
Could you please edit a Vaporeon sprite to make it look like its original design? Some examples are right here.
tumblr_me0x2eqw2E1rigd6qo1_1280.jpg rgb_vaporeon_by_yurikins-d72lhy4.png

I would also like a trainer with him, and it's based off of an old sketch I have.. of course it doesn't have to be as detailed, being sprite ^^ For the base, I love basically all DPP sprites, but I would prefer you use a Cowgirl, Galactic Grunt F, or Snow Ace trainer F sprite.20160922_210037.jpg

Could you do Gold, Lyra, and Silver please? The way it works out is this:
Lyra: Meganium
Gold: Feraligatr
Silver: Typhlosion
It's based off of something me and my friends are doing off of pokecharms. Also, could you do maybe a Typhlosion chibi? Thanks!

It's based off of something me and my friends are doing off of pokecharms. Also, could you do maybe a Typhlosion chibi? Thanks!
For the Gold, Lyra and Silver did you want a userbar with the trainer and pokemon on them?

I really love your work! You just might be able to help me >< After trying for two weeks and making nothing but train wrecks i've went to go ask for help. could you make this lad into a trainer sprites so I can surprise a friend? (So so so sorry for the huge picture)
411645677c.png

I hope this does him justice. Very cute artwork btw.
Thank you! I also have another request, a much easier one ^_^
Could you please edit a Vaporeon sprite to make it look like its original design? Some examples are right here.

I would also like a trainer with him, and it's based off of an old sketch I have.. of course it doesn't have to be as detailed, being sprite ^^ For the base, I love basically all DPP sprites, but I would prefer you use a Cowgirl, Galactic Grunt F, or Snow Ace trainer F sprite.
42d1826173.png

Here we go! I really liked the recolor for the vaporeon.

PS: I may have been watching Steven Universe when doing that hair. Ended up poofier then I intended.

411645677c.png

I hope this does him justice. Very cute artwork btw.

42d1826173.png

Here we go! I really liked the recolor for the vaporeon.

PS: I may have been watching Steven Universe when doing that hair. Ended up poofier then I intended.
It's adorable! ^^ Thank you so much, I'm gonna work to finish his trainer card right away! (I'll show you the finished product later :3)

56809a4690.png
5680941422.png
56809e65d3.png

Forgot about that awesome pose for Feraligatr.
And here is the chao
56cc9bcf9b.png

Hi again! May I request another thing? Could you do a Torchic chao? Thanks! ^-^
56cf8e44cf.png

This is one of my older chaos but I rather like it, I hope you will too.

Can you do a angel slakoth, a demon slakoth, a slakoth chibi and a team shot?
Team: Reuniclus, Slakoth, Arcanine, Swampert, Braviary, Raichu.
Me: A boy with medium tanned skin, a purple hoodie with pockets, and white tassels at the top. He has blue trousers and red trainers. He wears guzma's glasses on his forehead (team skull guzma). He has bluish green eyes. His hair is like silver's but brown and it only goes down to his head, not his neck.

Me: A boy with medium tanned skin, a purple hoodie with pockets, and white tassels at the top. He has blue trousers and red trainers. He wears guzma's glasses on his forehead (team skull guzma). He has bluish green eyes. His hair is like silver's but brown and it only goes down to his head, not his neck.
Also sorry if it's too hard

e454e4f85f.png
e454f75052.png

Starting with these two, will work on the rest later on.

Here is the rest of the request. I hope you like the trainer, took a bit to get the hair to look right.
3d553b4c20.png
3d5545f3fa.png
3d554ae5e8.png

Hi, I was wondering if you could make a sprite of my avatar? The only difference is that the ponytail starts as a loopy bun-thing before the ponytail starts. Also, she has a kind of loose belt where there are some Pokeballs. A kind of animated-looking pose would be best (Animated as in expressive, peppy, etc).

Also, it would be awesome if you could do a team shot? With a Flareon, Gardevoir, Azumarill, Mismagius, Gengar, and Shiny Ninetails?
You're awesome!

My friend from school was wondering if you could do a chibi glaceon, chibi pikahu and chibi growlithe and a team sprite of a girl with long blond hair, blue eyes, a smile, light skin colour, a pink t-shirt, purple trousers, red shoes and a pokeball in her hand. her team is: Pikachu, skitty, Xearneas, squishy from the anime (if possible) sylveon, a shiny eevee and a Suicune (if squishy isnt possible).

My friend from school was wondering if you could do a chibi glaceon, chibi pikahu and chibi growlithe and a team sprite of a girl with long blond hair, blue eyes, a smile, light skin colour, a pink t-shirt, purple trousers, red shoes and a pokeball in her hand. her team is: Pikachu, skitty, Xearneas, squishy from the anime (if possible) sylveon, a shiny eevee and a Suicune (if squishy isnt possible).
my friend changed her pokemon to blaziken, primarina (if possible), Pikachu, jokteon, gardevoir and slowbro

Yo.
Could I please get I Garchomp & Sylveon chao?
Love your work btw.
Here are the chaos. I omitted the scythes for Garchomp as they were tricky to fit with the perspective. I hope that is alright
aa03187045.png
aa0320614c.png

Hi, I was wondering if you could make a sprite of my avatar? The only difference is that the ponytail starts as a loopy bun-thing before the ponytail starts. Also, she has a kind of loose belt where there are some Pokeballs. A kind of animated-looking pose would be best (Animated as in expressive, peppy, etc).

Also, it would be awesome if you could do a team shot? With a Flareon, Gardevoir, Azumarill, Mismagius, Gengar, and Shiny Ninetails?
You're awesome!
aa19eae086.png

Since you have requested a lot at a time and my free time is limited I will only do the chibis and ask you to request the trainer elsewhere. There are a ton of great spriters here that can do much better work with custom trainers anyway.

The others will come along later this week. Sorry about the delays guys!