• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED] Jey's digital emporium

@Eeveechu151
Dug him up for ya :D Let me know if you need anything changed.
555576_eeveechutrainer.png

@Jeydis

I hope I'm not intruding, but I was wondering, could you do sprites for one of my character's? I saw that you made @Crims0n a sprite of his character, and I was hoping you could do the same for me.
The character's name is Ara Fullbuster, and you should be able to find her in my artworks tab.
Thanks a million, if you do my request!

Thanks, Jeydis! No, Sun should be fine as he is, thanks. I may return with requests for Gen 6 and 7 Pokemon in a 2D style later on, though - depends on things. Thanks anyways!

@Jeydis

I hope I'm not intruding, but I was wondering, could you do sprites for one of my character's? I saw that you made @Crims0n a sprite of his character, and I was hoping you could do the same for me.
The character's name is Ara Fullbuster, and you should be able to find her in my artworks tab.
Working on it, should be done soon.

@Jeydis

So so sorry about the delays. I have had little time to sit down and focus on a sprite in the last few days. She went through a few poses so I hope you like this one!
559293_aratrainer.png

Hey! I'd like to request something, but I'm not sure if you'll be willing to do it. I'd like a team shot, but instead of just regular Pokemon, could you do Pokesonas? Here are the references:

502830_image.jpg
514570_image.jpg
514571_image.jpg

561007_20171004_200235.jpg

For the Trainer base sprite, could you use the D/P/P Lass sprite? Let me know if you can't do this, and I'll request something different.