• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

CITV To Bring In The New Year Pokémon Style

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
victinimovies.jpg

CITV is a TV channel well known for airing the Pokémon Black & White anime series (known as Pokémon Best Wishes in Japan) every weekend. Now to celebrate Christmas and bring in the new year, CITV are planning to air a number of Pokémon movies.

Read More

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Considering half of these have never been released here, it'd probably be a good plan to set up any DVRs/TiVos/Whatevers to record these as it's likely to be the last chance most of them (certainly, the earlier ones like the 8th) are likely to get.

I'm hoping that the airing of the White movie means we might actually get the Black movie DVD at some point. I won't hold my breath though.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Doctor Oak said:
Considering half of these have never been released here, it'd probably be a good plan to set up any DVRs/TiVos/Whatevers to record these as it's likely to be the last chance most of them (certainly, the earlier ones like the 8th) are likely to get.

I'm hoping that the airing of the White movie means we might actually get the Black movie DVD at some point. I won't hold my breath though.

Well, currently we only lack the Lucario and Ranger movie. Despite being hard to find the 12th and 11th made it. 10th was released a few years back and 13th was recent. As you know as we spoke about you having the 13th and 11th a few days ago. :p

The US are currently planned to get a two disc boxset including both movies. The same was done in Japan so I'd have very little doubt we wouldn't get the same. And hopefully a March release *crosses fingers*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've looked through multiple sites now and it seems that movie 14 (either version of it) will not be airing in Canada anytime soon. Ah well. Since I don't have cable TV at home I probably would've missed it anyways.

I'll just keep lookout for the DVD release and "other" ways to watch the movies. >> <<