• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Celeste's House of Lost Children

Chandler awoke rather late into the morning than usual. China was fine, however, as she achieved all his morning duties for him as well as brought breakfast upstairs. She woke Chandler by giving him a light tap, he woke up and soon realized that today was the day he needed to take the test to prove he was competent as a caretaker. He frantically finished his breakfast and took a three-minute shower. Once finally dressed he rushed downstairs to see Celeste and Larry, ready to leave. "Sorry for my truancy." He spoke calmly, "This isn't normally like me to be late, but I assure you two, from this point forward I'll, be fine." He then turned to China, "Thanks for the help. Take care of them while we're gone." China responded with an understanding squeak and nodded.

"Phoom... tumpa toom!" (Suit yourself... Missy, you can turn into China, right? Let's put that to use...)
Sam made his way to Ava's tum, and started tickling there, while the branch tickled her armpit, the most effective tickle. The other arm and branch were still on Kaiju duty, tickling their tum.
"TUMPOOOOOO!" ("IIII HAVE THE POWEEEEEER!")

SuperRowlett

Previously MapleSyrupRex
Celeste:

Celeste patted both of her staff members backs, " Actually you guys will be here by yourself with a Pokémon for the whole weekend, this Pokémon will monitor your move towards every kid here then he'll come back and judge you both I'm trusting you both to do good job, This Pokémon you won't see often I'm trusting you guys" She patted both of their backs and scooted off with her bags she trusted them

Ava, seemingly struggling, was squirming against her perch on the window, swatting at the air in an attempt to push Sam away from her. Her breaths were short gasps as the girl wheezed out lousy laughter, mentally cursing herself for letting her guard down. She couldn’t let herself enjoy it here! She couldn’t make friends, then it would hurt when Father came back to get her..!
“Stop, stop!” she cried through a burst of laughter, tiny tears bubbling in her eyes. This was awful! She could feel her face burning in embarrassment but couldn’t do anything but giggle at this torment.
Through bleary eyes, she looked at Nova, gasping out a quick “D-Don’t just stand there-help- me..!”

Kaiju was, like his partner, writhing, plagued with laughter.
“Giba gab! Grah gi!” He blabbered, which roughly translated to “This is torture!”.

Larry smiled at Ava and was about to give her break. "Sam, don't tickle Ava right now. She is about to get hot food and has a plate with her and it would be a shame if it fell." He said as he tapped on Sam's wooden head. By the looks of it Sam refused to listen, so Larry whistled and Demos came out of a cupboard. He grinned and began to tickle Sam as his trainer prepared breakfast for Ava. "Here you go, enjoy!" He said with a smile as he gave the plate to Ava.

"So you're leaving us in charge of the place? Don't worry, we'll try our best not to burn the place down. I promise we'll do the same as usual, keeping the kids happy and healthy." Larry said with a grin to Celeste.

"Tumph..." ("Fiiiine...") Sam stopped the tickling, and retreated to Gigi's head. Then karma settled in. "Fum- Ph-Ph-Phaaaan!" ("There, I sto- heheheHAHAHA! S-STOP!") All of this was happening while Gigi was still waiting for her food, but has shifted over to the wall.
"Um... excuse me... I'm still waiting for my food... also, um... please stop tickling Sam... his nose is sensi-"
Before she had even finished her sentence, Sam had let out a monstrous sneeze, blowing himself away, and undoing her scarf a bit.
"EEP! Nonononono... scarf, on... the colors weave into a spiral..." The scarf now situated on her face again, Sam drifted back onto Gigi's head, very upset.
"TUMP! WUMPH!" ("HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?! I WAS STOPPING!")

Huffing a gentle sigh of relief, Ava straightened herself up, face a rosy pink in embarrassment at herself. She blinked at Larry as he pushed a plate of eggs towards her, the girl looking up at him awkwardly and accepting the plate, mumbling a gentle “thank you”, silently cursing herself again. Damn it...
She didn’t like accepting their kindnesses. She was going to end up reliant on them and friendly with them and then she’d have a hard time leaving when Father came back..!
Then again, she’d been there for two months already... Surely he’d be back soon, right?

She sighed again as her stomach rumbling loudly dismissed her thoughts. Slowly, she reached forward, cutting into the eggs and taking a singular bite, albeit a large one, before pushing the plate away, inviting Gible to finish the rest.

The eggs were delicious, practically melting in her mouth, laced with cheese already in that state. They were insanely good and she hated it. Why’d this temporary home of hers have to have good food...

DJ sat on his bed for a little while, he had woken early today. Sometimes, DJ woke up before Celeste's morning call; but he would always sit in his room. Too much work to get up, there's more expected from you when you're the only kid around. Rai was still asleep, the small pokemon was a heavy sleeper.
As the house began to come alive, the occasional pitter-patter of little feet matched the slow growth of noise from the kitchen. DJ huffed, the boy then proceeded with his morning ritual. Getting dressed and waking his friends, "A lot of the kids are starting to grow a real team of pokemon." DJ muttered, "They're stupid. All I need is you." DJ huffed as Rai unfurled his long limbs and yawned.
DJ opened the door to his room, Rai right behind him. Upon wlaking into the hallway, the boy groaned "Is she always whining?" he growled about GiGi; yet he was in for a surprise at seeing how hectic the kitchen was. DJ's lip twitched as he witnessed the talkative pokemon and their respective trianers gathered around, "I lost my appetite." the boy huffed. Still, after hardly eating the day before, DJ could help the sharp rumble of his stomach. He glared at Larry, as if accusing the older male for making him hungry, before huffing and taking a seat at the large table. Folding his arms across the table and resting his chin on the platform.

Gigi nodded her head towards Nova, as if she was saying "thank you". She then sat down at the table, slightly loosening her scarf so she could put the eggs in her mouth from underneath it. After a little, she looked toward Ava. "I, um... uh... sorry... about... Sam... he's... yeah... sorry..."
Ah, Gigi... her inability to socialize was amazing. After saying a grand total of 7 actual words in 12 seconds, she went back to eating, leaving a small portion of food for Sam, knocking on his wooden head for him to eat up, and he did so.
"Thumph... tumpo... phantumpapumpu." ("Rai, you really need to tell DJ to respect others. That's gonna get him in a lot of trouble. Also, she 'whines' a lot because of reasons she's not comfortable of saying. That's right, I heard what he said, so I'd watch his back if I were you...")

Larry smiled at the defiance that DJ showed even though he was clearly hungry. "Enough Demos, you can do your own thing now." He said to the ghost and left the kitchen with the pan with eggs, scooping them up and placing them on the empty plates. "If you want some more, don't feel embarrassed to tell me. I'll gladly make some more." He said as he put the frying pan away and made some coffee for himself.

Myles slowly aroused to the nearby sounds of mixed conversations. The Mudkip slowly disregarded the earlier sizzles and scents, as the little Pokémon patted the pockets of his battle gray hoodie for a brief moment. The items were likely still contained in the somewhat big, pocket pouch; which was located near the area of the Mudkip's lower torso.

The Mudkip slowly rubbed his eyes for a brief moment. He took in the slight darkness the large table and array of chairs offered underneath for the Pokémon. He saw a pair of legs a split second later, as the little Pokémon gulped. The Mudkip inched towards the nearest and most inconspicuous route out of the huge shade after a careful thought. The little Pokémon slowly lifted up the hood of his clothing once he managed to allow his sky blue, dorsal fin to fit in snugly.

Myles soon took a light pace in the kitchen once he made his way past the shadows of the table. He took as much care as he could in his somewhat awkward, clumsy steps. He hoped that the moderate amount of noise would not attract too much attention from the other people and Pokémon that could be within immediate vicinity.

Larry noticed something walk into the kitchen, a Mudkip. "That's odd, no one has a Mudkip here. This can't be the Pokémon Celeste meant, could it?" He questioned as he took a sip of coffee and squatted down to see the Mudkip better. "And who are you, little buddy?"

Myles gave out a light squeal once he picked up on the sounds of an unfamiliar voice. The Mudkip slowly turned towards the man, as the little Pokémon gave a slight wince the moment the man crouched down towards his relative level of the Mudkip's somewhat small size. The Mudkip slowly brought out a small, pale violet card from his pocket. He showed the card to the man while the young Pokémon attempted to maintain a steady grip with the valuable article.

Upon closer inspection, a small portrait of a young girl in blond, braided hair could be seen on the leftmost side. The girl appeared to be wearing a cloudy white shirt, as there was a large, blush pink bow the girl had on top of her head in the middle area. On the bottom area, there appeared to be a noticeable absence of badges on the ebony black row; it was clearly indicated by the outlines of the various badges a trainer would normally have after a long, exhausting adventure with their Pokémon. The somewhat small, organized text towards the right of the portrait read:
  • Name: Olivia Anders
  • ID No.: 281039
  • Type: C
  • Place of Birth: Dewford Town, Hoenn
  • Date of Issue: 24/12/18
  • Height: 132 cm
  • Weight: 31.8 kg

SuperRowlett

Previously MapleSyrupRex
Nova:

Nova gets up after awhile and noticed the Mudkip with Larry. Nova walks to them and look at the both of them " Oh look a Mudkip " Nova then bends down and smiles at it. He reads the tag and notices that he no longer has an owner, Nova doesn't want jump up and pronounce it as his but instead rather see what happens next

Gigi looked around for a bit, trying to find the commotion in the room. She eventually spotted the Mudkip, got up from her chair, then plopped down on her stomach in front of the Mudkip, sort of just... staring into their eyes.
"..............." While this may seem creepy, she just doesn't talk much anyhow, so it kinda makes it... less creepy...? Anyhow, Sam has decided to drift off, making his way back to Ava, slowly circling around her, then started resting on top of her head, appreciating her gloomy demeanor as a source of his own personal sadness. "Tump... Phunp..." ("Ahh... for such a 'little ray of sunshine', she sure is comfy to sit on...")

Last edited:

SuperRowlett

Previously MapleSyrupRex
Haiku:

Haiku doesn't like when someone tries to steal his resting spot unless it's Missy or someone on Nova's team. " Coo, Co , COO " ( Hey, I don't think YOU got here first ) He glared at Sam. Missy looked at the commotion on Ava's head " Zo, Zorua "( It doesn't matter let him stay ). Haiku then glared at Missy. " Co, Co, COOOOO " ( I explained this ALL NIGHT MUST I EXPLAIN MORE? ) Missy rolled her eyes

Myles slowly turned towards the girl that went onto her stomach in front of him. The Mudkip slowly took several steps back from the girl, while the little Pokémon attempted to conceal his slight consternation to the best of his ability. The Mudkip expressed no interest in the nearby commotion that could potentially erupt into an all-out brawl soon. The mud fish Pokémon carefully examined the sources of the nearby scents of what was likely an unfamiliar type of consumables.

"I guess they already found me... now I just gotta maybe try talking to them or doing something at least; otherwise they'll probably think I'm just another one of them or something like that. Only problem is, I can't really think so much with me being a bit empty... and I don't think that little bar is going to get me through the day if I had to really think about that," Myles thought, before he steadily made his way towards the stove.

After the Mudkip backed away from Gigi, she inchwormed her way towards them again, continuing to stare, finally muttering words.
"...Hi. Shy? Cute... pat pat..." As her words indicate, with each time she said pat, she pat Myles head. Meanwhile, stuff's getting real between our resident Grass types. "Phannnn... toomphooo..." (Well, you can still have it. It just so happens you also have a perch. Go on, I don't mind...")
He rattled his little stump, calling Haiku over so they could share Ava's head, the good lesson to teach small children.

Letting out a gentle “eep!” as Sam and Haiku alike nestled into her unkempt hair, Ava stiffened for a moment, before relaxing, letting the Phantump and Rowlett remain with a quiet sigh of defeat. She glanced at Gigi, who had uttered an apology.
“It’s alright,” she mused softly, attempting a small, reassuring smile, but something about it seemed forced.
Kaiju had taken to resting in her lap, seemingly tuckered by the tickling massacre.

Upon seeing the Mudkip, the girl’s deep brown eyes lit up, lips parting and mouth forming into a tiny “o”.
A Mudkip! I’ve never seen one.. I’ve seen father’s old Swampert, but...
As everyone crowded around, she craned her neck to catch a better glimpse. She didn’t want to rush over as well, as he looked overwhelmed and she also just so happened to have three comfortable Pokemon resting on her. Watching as the little Pokemon made his way towards the stove, an idea bloomed in her head. Turning to grab her unfinished plate of eggs, she gently set it down on the ground, pushing it towards him with her foot. It was a bit of an awkward maneuver considering she had to balance Haiku, Sam and Kaiju comfortably, but...
She glanced at the Mudkip with curious eyes, drawing her foot away from the plate so he’d maybe feel more safe getting near it.
“There you go..” she murmured, satisfied, face turning a pink shade when a fellow child looked at her strangely. “..He looked like he might be hungry...”

Myles resisted the urge to negatively respond to the girl's pats, as the Mudkip slowly took in a few deep breaths. He continued to make his way towards the stove with his careful movements. However, a pushed plate appeared to reel in his attention like a deep sea bass attracted to a colorful lure. The Mudkip turned towards the source of another unfamiliar voice, while the mud fish Pokémon slowly sniffed the plate for a brief moment. He turned towards the area, as it was likely that no other strangers were likely nearby at the moment.

The little Pokémon slowly nibbled on the smallest egg he found; though it was apparent that he struggled to quickly consume the foreign dish without any teeth whatsoever. The Mudkip carefully ate the dish at a snail's pace. The egg whites appeared to be somewhat dry and plain, much to his liking on his nanoscopic scale of preferred tastes. When he got to the yolk however, he flinched from the slight acidity and noticeable dampness the protein rich, yellow part of the egg had. He took several breaths soon after his heart started to race across his infantile body. He decided to swiftly wolf down the last part of the egg once his fright settled to a somewhat lower degree.

Rai, who attempted twice before deciding he couldn't make it into the seat beside DJ huffed. "Ele. Elekid... Ele... Ele.... Eleki-" Rai growled back defensively, glaring at Sam. Something protective, perhaps a challenge- though of course nobody could make it out. DJ, who felt the build up of electricity around his legs, looked down at his companion; who seemed to be mid-conversation.
"Come on Rai-" DJ urged, pulling out the chair next to him, "Stop messing around." DJ huffed as he grabbed the pokemon's arms and assisted his companion into the seat. When everyone began to gather around something that originally had no interest to DJ, the boy huffed. After some time of cooing and adoring around the strange pokemon, DJ let out a growl before jumping from his seat and pushing his way through the crowd to witness the creature. "Looks boring, I don't get it. It's just some pokemon, you guys make such a big deal out of things." DJ huffed and stuck his chin out as if admonishing the other children for their immaturity.

Myles turned towards another unknown person once he was finished with the egg on his plate. The Mudkip took a mental note of the boy's clear annoyance towards him. A light, minatory growl was directed towards the boy before the little Pokémon quickly made his way back to the girl that patted him on the head earlier. The Mudkip slowly tapped his paws on the floor, while his tail fin quivered for a brief moment.

"Some Pokémon am I huh? Huh?" The Mudkip thought, while he gave a noticeable, sullen pout towards the boy for about half a minute. The little Pokémon then took in a deep, silent breath. He focused his attention on the girl soon after he had enough of the boy. He murmured to the girl for a brief moment, while he eyed over any potential areas that could be an easy spot for some solitude in the future.

"Do you want... more...? Okay... I guess so..." Gigi started petting Myles on his round blue head, as if she were petting a cat. She listened carefully to his murmurs, as if she was trying to understand him. "So... you're all alone now, aren't you? A lot of us are like that... no family, and our only friends are here... I'm sure you'll be okay if you stay here with us... also, DJ just acts tough because he's a big softie..." She pulled a little piece of candy from her coveralls, and held it out to Myles.
Meanwhile, Sam paid Myles no mind at the moment, as he was attempting to find a comfortable position upon Ava's little head, nestling into place.
"Phhaaampunt..." ("This... is how I wish I could sit every day... sometimes I get tangled in Genevieve's hair, so... this is a nice change of pace...")
It was safe to say that Sam wasn't going to be moving for some time now, so Ava had to get used to this.

Myles gave a slight nod and twinkled a wink at Gigi. The Mudkip slowly reached for the candy and carefully deposited it into the pocket pouch of his hoodie for later consumption. The little Pokémon gave out a light sneeze soon after, as he shielded it with his left paw. A small array of tiny purple bubbles snuck past however.

After the Mudkip fumbled through the pocket for a brief moment, he gave a light sigh to himself. He looked up at the girl, as his head started to become somewhat hotter to the touch about a minute later. His body trembled within a split second, as he slowly placed his right paw over his left. He quietly whimpered in front of the girl, as his tail fin quaked. He continued to shield his left paw with his right, while he took in several quick, loud breaths.

"By the looks of it, this little Mudkip is sick. And since they're here, might as well try and fix them up." Larry said as he poured some boiled water into a hot water bottle and screwed the lid tightly. He grabbed a low bucket that was standing in the kitchen and filled it with warm water before putting it down onto the ground and tempting the Mudkip to enter it. If they would enter the bucket, he would place a blanket over the poor thing and put the hot water bottle besides them.

SuperRowlett

Previously MapleSyrupRex
Nova:

Nova looked confused and stood up. " Pokémon usually don't spit purple bubble unless their poisoned or even worse badly poisoned " Nova run to the medicine room and grabbed two antidotes after he ran back and crouched down sprayed a little on it before he got on. " I hope your okay " He patted his head

Gigi looked at the Mudkip with worried eyes, continuing to pet him with a gentle hand. "It's okay... you'll be fine... these people will treat you nice... I'll come back when you feel better... okay?" Gigi continued to pet Myles until he answered, getting thiiiis close to just hugging the little guy.
Sam decided to get off of Ava's head, but before he left for Gigi, he stared at Ava for a brief moment, then took off, planting himself on Gigi's head once more. "Phumpoonp... tump." ("Don't worry, pal. Genevieve here will pamper you like no other, which is good and bad sometimes. At one point, you love all the attention you're getting. At another, you're going to get way too used to it, so just... don't...?")

Myles blankly stared at the bucket of lukewarm water that was placed down earlier. Before the Mudkip could enter the bucket, he turned towards the source of an unfamiliar fluid sprayed on him soon after. He gave off a light sneeze in response to the synthetic chemicals and foreign molecules that soon entered his body. He gave off a faint groan once the person patted his head.

The little Pokémon gave a slight nod when the girl continued to stroke him with a soft, gentle hand. The Mudkip gave another slight nod in response to the girl's kind statement. It was apparent he did not notice the ghost Pokémon that soon went on the girl's head. His tail fin perked up he heard a peculiar, errie voice from close by. The Mudkip took in several loud breaths, while he resisted the slight, stinging pain in his left paw to the best of his ability.

As Sam left his perch (her hair), Ava studied him as he floated off. The little Phantump turned to her either an unreadable expression, just for a moment, before floating back to his trainer.
Bewildered, Ava blinked a few times, trying to clear her head as everyone crowded the Mudkip once more, this time, in worry for his health. Now that she thought about it, he did look a bit sickly, and it appeared that he was reducing the pressure on his left paw. Was it injured..?
Letting out a gentle murmur of pity without even realizing it, the girl studied the creature with sympathy.

Kaiju, on the other hand, had hopped off Ava’s lap, wandered around Gigi’s legs, approaching the Mudkip curiously. The little Pokemon leaned forward to give an apprehensive sniff, startling backwards at the foreign smell before tilting his head.
“Gible..?” Who are you..?

Myles slowly turned towards the Gible, before the Mudkip took another loud breath.

"U- um... umm... I- I- I... u- uh... uhh... a- a- achoo!" The Mudkip slowly responded in the Pokémon language, before he gave off another sudden sneeze! A small, purplish bubble came out of his mouth. It was apparent that the medicine did not have as much of an effect on the little Pokémon. The Mudkip slowly unrolled the left sleeve in front of the Gible.

Upon closer inspection to the other potential, wandering eyes, Myle's left wrist appeared to have a slight purple tinge. The small, center area had a mixing of light red and darker blue, as the pain started to worsen with each moment that passed. The Mudkip quickly rolled back the sleeve, as he slowly pressed on the wound in an attempt to cushion the severe pain.

"P- pl... pl... please d- d- don't t- te- tell... i- if... n- n... no... no o- one s- s- saw!" The Mudkip cried out to the Gible in Pokémon speech, as a continuous series of loud breaths soon followed.

Gigi, much to Myles' dismay, was growing oddly curious as to why he was covering his wrist, carefully placed her hand on his right arm.
"What's wrong? Why are you covering your wrist... is it hurt? If it hurts, then let these nice people help you... they'll make you feel better..."
Gigi used Baby-Doll Eyes!... if it was possible, but now the stakes are risen, keep your pride and make a little girl cry, or give in and let them help you.
Sam, on the other hand, was fairly reasonable about the situation, and preferred to use diplomacy, and decided to hover down towards Myles to negotiate. "Thump... tumpa puuummm." ("Listen... these people are among the kindest you will meet... all the children here? They've lost their families, or never had them in the first place, and the adults here are sacrificing their time to take care of them. If you let them help, I'm sure they'll do the same for you...")

Myles looked over at the girl, as his heart suddenly dropped after the girl's statement and her adorable, baby doll eyes. The Mudkip's body trembled, as he hesitantly walked towards the girl. The little Pokémon sniffled for a brief moment, as a small tear quickly rained onto the ground soon after.

"I- I... I... I... d- d- do... d- don't k- kn- k- know... i- i- if... t- th- they... a- a- are... t- t- th... the p- pi- pink g- g- gi- girl... w- w- was... m- me... m- me... me... an!" The Mudkip slowly babbled out in Pokémon speech, before he started to quietly mewl in front of the girl and the Phantump.

SuperRowlett

Previously MapleSyrupRex
Nova:

Nova grew even more concerned he petted the Mudkip on his head he wanted to see his hand but he didn't want to force it to show him." Hey buddy may I see that paw of you 'res, If I can see it then maybe I can help you feel better! " Nova smiled so the Mudkip won't feel threatened. Haiku got off of Ava's head and tilted his head towards Mudkip, " Co, Coo, Co, Coo, Co "(You know we can barely understand you if you keep talking in stutter). Missy yawned and nodded her head in agreement

Myles slowly rolled up the sleeve to reveal the state of the purplish, blue and red area of his wrist in the main area of his left paw. The Mudkip resisted the urge to scratch on the injured area, as the little Pokémon took several breaths after another shower of tears. Myles slightly rolled his watery eyes at the Rowlet for a brief moment. The Mudkip slowly backed away towards the girl with the baby doll eyes.

Gigi picked up Myles and placed him in her lap, petting him so he would stay calm.
"Nova... Chandler... Larry... make him feel better... I'll keep him here and happy so he doesn't freak out... there there... it'll be okay... I'll make sure that it won't hurt that much..." Her gentle hand stroked Myles' fin to comfort him, as she hummed a small tune for Myles.
"Thumpoo umpa..." ("Trust me, these guys know what they're doing. Just stay calm and they'll fix... whatever that is real quick."

Myles curled up in Gigi's lap, as the Mudkip quietly sobbed in front of the girl. The little Pokémon covered his watering eyes with his paws soon after. His tail fin quaked the moment his other fin was stroked by the girl. He slowly took in the Phantump's brief statement, as the Mudkip's wrist soon shifted into a somewhat darker purple hue.

"I will take care of them, don't worry." He said as he finished his coffee and put his mug aside. "That purple hue doesn't look good on any Pokémon, except maybe Demos. They're badly poisoned by the looks of it, surely we have something against that." He said as he rummaged through some cupboards and grabbed a Full Heal, a Lum Berry and seven Oran Berries. "There we go, eat up little one." He said with a smile as he tried to feed Myles an Oran Berry after spraying the purple hue with the Full Heal.

" Po-Lo-Po-Li-Lo. " ( my trainer left me here. A kid name Oliver is my trainer now!) Pablo cheerfully told them, smiling brightly.

-----------

Oliver woke up screaming, tears falling from his eyes. He wrapped a blanket around himself as he sat in a ball, sobbing to himself. Not thinking straight, he ran out, through the halls, and the kitchen, and out the door. He didn't think once about the danger, as he continued running. Suddenly, his arm was grabbed by some man, who lifted him up, staring at him. " Well...Well...Well..... Look at what I have caught.... " The guy said, as Oliver tried pulling away. " H-H-H-HELLLLPPP!!!!!!! " He cried out, hoping his voice could carry far enough.

Larry's ears perked up, he heard a child screaming and it sounded like Oliver. "Stay right here kids, I'll check it out. DEMOS, GET OVER HERE!" He shouted as the Haunter came out of a cupboard. He recalled the ghost and ran out of the house. "Chandler, you're in charge for now!" He said as he spurted towards the shout. A child in danger was bad enough as it was, especially since this was the second time in two days time. "Oliver, where are you?!"

Oliver continued kicking and screaming as the man dragged him into the alley he came from. He opened a door and threw Oliver in there, locking it behind him. " Owie.....that hurt.... " Oliver whimpred, standing up slowly. He walked over to the door, hanging on it and screaming until his throat was sore. But from inside the room, you could barely hear it on the other side. Oliver than curled up in a corner and started crying, trembling from how cold the room was. " I wanna go home.... why am I here.... I want to get out, but how...? " He sobbed quietly, waiting for help to arrive.