• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Celeste's House of Lost Children

Chandler was initially taken by surprise to be suddenly confronted with Carl's questions right at the door, but he felt as if nothing could overpower the feeling of triumph he felt for taking down the villainous man from before and saving his family, so he couldn't help but smile and cheerfully respond to Carl, "Long story short, kiddo, that old man from earlier will never be messing with us again! Your berries actually did manage to save us in a pinch!" Chandler took a brief moment to recall that if it had not been for Hop's swift prank on the Vileplume, someone was bound to be blasted by a solar beam. He kneeled down and looked Carl in the eyes with face of pride, "I think your pranks make you amazing, think of all the useful and helpful things they can do to help you and others! Never let anyone stop you from being you." Chandler stood up and wondered if Carl would remain content with the lack of details he gave about the exchange from earlier, "If you really want to know everything that happened, you can watch it here. Just make sure you return it to me if I get any phone calls or messages, you hear?" Chandler said seriously as he opened the video on his phone and handed it to Carl.
Chandler now turned back to Celeste, faintly remembering she spoke of a "surprise" earlier, Chandler's mind now raced as he went over the infinite amount of meanings this "surprise" could have, but nevertheless, his exterior expression remained that of joy, "So, you said you were going to talk to me about something?" He asked in a lighthearted and professional tone.

Larry was busy in the garden as he saw a young boy leave the house. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary, but there was an unusual amount of commotion today. He saw Chandler and Celeste leave not too long ago, rather distressed and the only thing he could imagine that would make them behave this way is a child in danger. He had to know what was going on here, and he hoped that DJ there knew what was going on. "Hey DJ, do you know what's going on today? I've seen Chandler run around distressed and normally he shows pretty much no emotion. Is he going on a date or something?" He asked DJ, a grin on his face as always. DJ was one of the more silent kids in the house, but he liked the kid. He had some amazing comments at times.

SuperRowlett

Previously MapleSyrupRex
Celeste:

Celeste handed him a envelope and grinned, what would be in that envelope would be his paycheck but with way more money than usual. So that meant only one thing a raise. " This raise is for all that you done for the house you done so much and I want to thank you " Before he can say anything she hugged him " Thank you " She got off of him and started to get everyone ready for Dinner then Bed " Okay guys were going start getting ready for Dinner everyone has free time!

DJ, who had decided the house was getting much to crowded lately; decided to take a step outside. He assumed nobody would notice, after all it had been a rather chaotic day. Of course, not that he would tell anyone, but DJ was never a huge fan of all the commotion. "Maybe it's just to much." the boy said with a shrug as he shoved his hands in into his pocket and looked up as he breathed in the fresh air. He looked down at Rai before shrugging, "I can survive out there, ya know? I can leave this dump for those wimps that need it." DJ pondered the idea out loud, his pokemon sort of nodding but clearly confused.
A voice from the garden caused DJ to jump, he was rather on guard already; but he hadn't expected anyone to be outside with him. With a growl, the boy glared at Larry. He hadn't even noticed that the older male had returned, how long had he been there? DJ's lips twitched with annoyance at the question, "To think you're one of the people in charged around here, and you don't even know what's happening." DJ scoffed as he crossed his arms over his chest. The boy stayed silent for a moment before deciding to describe everything anyways, "From what I've gathered. Chandler took Alec, Nova, and Carl to the market and they ran into some trouble. A few bad decisions later and it ended up with some guy wanting money, I guess. Chandler and Celeste confronted the guy and all's well that ends well." DJ summed it up to the best of his ability. Despite the lack of detail, he didn't do a half bad job with what he knew. DJ swayed back and forth for an extra second as he stared at Larry before nodding, he placed a hand on Rai's head before taking a step backwards. "Anyways, I'm taking a stroll." the boy stated gruffly, he knew that the staff members thought he was pretty independent; that usually worked out well for him. DJ wasn't sure if Larry would just let him go, but he knew he had a higher chance than Carl would. However, DJ didn't plan on stopping even if he was told to; still, he doubtfully would just openly defy the adults here- it was one of his least favorites parts about the place: they were all so nice, he had trouble being mean to them.

Chandler beamed at the sight of the crisp white envelope Celeste had handed to him. Chandler definitely wasn't as poor as he was in in his youth, but he cared a lot about making money, even when he was well off. He figured that it might be fate's way of reimbursing him for how he spoiled the kids and bought a ton of battling stuff earlier, or maybe just simply a reward for heroism. Nevertheless, Chandler was happy to receive his raise and the heartwarming hug he was given was icing on top of the cake. He responded back to Celeste in a gleeful but still reserved manner, "Thank you so much! Now if you don't mind me, I think I'm going to rest a little bit." He chuckled and went upstairs to his quarters. He was truly exhausted from all that has happened today, he was so hyped on adrenaline earlier when exposing the old man but now all he felt was tiredness. He didn't even bother changing once inside his room, which of course was spotless but at the same time full with a lot of personal items and decorations, instead he plopped himself facedown on his bed and told China to wake him up when dinner is ready. He was going to need the rest for cleaning later as well as his nightly duties.

"Sheesh, that is pretty serious. Wish I knew that earlier instead of taking care of these plants. Demos and I could've knocked him out in no time flat. I am okay with you going for a walk, but be back soon. Dinner is going to be served soon and I don't want you to miss it." Larry said as he patted DJ's head and went towards the kitchen, ready to cook dinner. "Good evening Miss Celeste, what is on today's menu?" He asked the kindred spirit in charge of the house as he passed her by, a certain ghost floating right behind her.

SuperRowlett

Previously MapleSyrupRex
Celeste:

Celeste made Dinner quickly and set everyone's PJ's on everyone's beds she then set the food on the table, after she put all the paperwork on her co-workers desk then she called everyone for dinner " Alright everyone one time for dinner time! " She yelled to make sure everyone heard". today there were going to have a very big feast. Celeste turned towards Larry " A lot of food and maybe there would be enough for leftovers! " Celeste smiled

"You know that I could cook dinner as well right? I've told you before that you push yourself too hard. Don't be afraid to pull me out of the garden and dump me in the kitchen. Chandler and I are more than willing to help, that's why we're here after all. Now go take a seat and relax, I'll get Chandler and DJ. He went for a walk, but he can't be that far away. Leave some food for me though if I stay away for a long period of time." Larry said as he patted Celeste on the shoulder and ordered Demos to wake Chandler up. In the meantime he went outside to find DJ, he just hoped he wasn't gone too far.

China was half awake curled up near Chandler on his bed, she was about to lightly tap Chandler to awake him from his nap only to be interrupted by Desmos phasing into the room to jumpscare her. She let out a loud startled *Squeak!* and fell off the bed, enough noise to alert Chandler. Upon realizing that it was only Larry's mischievous Haunter, China simply rolled her eyes, knowing that all that happened was that she just got pranked. Chandler yawned and arose from his laying position. "Thanks, Desmos." He said with a small grin. "Come to think of it, it is strange that Larry was unaware and not involved in any of the drama that had occurred today." Chandler thought, "Must have been completely invested in that garden, I guess." Chandler admired Larry's work, the garden was such a beautiful place and a place where Chandler has spent most of his relaxation time. Chandler remembered his first day here and meeting Larry, he thought it was pretty weird for the young man to be so into a feminine lifestyle such as gardening, but looking back it was a pretty ironic perception considering Chandler learned everything about cleaning from his mom. He made his way to the table and was one of the first seated. "Thanks for the food!" He yelled. While dining Chandler began to notice that despite Desmos waking him up, he has still not seen Larry yet.

SuperRowlett

Previously MapleSyrupRex
Celeste:

Celeste tried to refuse but before she knew it she was sleeping on her bed getting ready for the paperwork and dinner. She was dreaming about everyone even her grown up. Chandler, Nova, DJ, Light, and the others, She smiled

Nova:

Nova quickly started eating quickly like he was in a rush, Missy really wanted to prank people like Carl and Desmos she was sort of inspired by them. Missy kept on nudging Nova leg as he was eating. " Missy please let me eat I am very hungry! ". After Nova finished Missy pointed at Chandler. " Is that your first target? ". Missy nodded, Nova wondered what the trill was for pranking now he gets to feels the it. Missy turned into China inside the closet. Nova then walked up to Chandler " Hey Mister Chandler may I hang out with china for a bit? " Nova had very straight face but was holding back his laughter inside " Here we go he thought "

"Sure, go ahead! I'm sure she'll be delighted to play with you!" Chandler responded happily while taking time to slowly savor his dinner. He didn't suspect in the slightest that Nova was scheming, as his usual calm and polite nature made sure that Chandler would never be suspicious of him. "Where is China anyway?" He questioned.

DJ nodded when he was given permission to leave. Obviously they trusted him more than some of the other kids. DJ wants sure how to feel about this information, but he shrugged it off as he began wlaking towards the city. DJ didnt feel scared like he once did, especially not with Rai by his side. "Maybe we could travel across the region. You know, go on an adventure?" DJ offered Rai, who's eyes sparkled at the thought; but the pokemon shook his head after a moment of awe. DJ shrugged, shoving his hands deeper inside his pockets and slpuching slightly as he wlaked down the half-busy streets. DJ looked up at the sky, he wondered what time it was? Was it dinner already? "Better head back." DJ muttered, deciding to put his aspirations on hold. As the boy spun around he huffed, he wouldnt admit it but, he was lost. The boy, who had walked for less than an hour, knew he couldn't have been far. He wasn't sure why he didn't recgonize this place, "must be spending too much time indoors." DJ scoffed as he simply began walking in the direction he came from.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Light ate like he didnt eat the whole day, but he still save some food for spark, who still in light's room.
After finishing he went to his room to see if spark has completely recovered from what happened earlier, luckily, the little pichu was alright.
Spark jumped happily in excitement as he jumping on light's bed, "pi-chu, pi-chu!" He squeaked, light tried to clam him down and give him the food he saved but without success, the pichu was full of energy and he continued jumping on the bed.
Due to this light couldn't sleep, after spark relaxed light decide to practice, light always wanted to learn the pokemon language ever since he was in the forest, because he was half of his life in the forest along pokemons it wouldn't be a big problem to him.
He gave pichu the food he saved for him and start practicing as they both sitting on light's bed.

Larry grew more and more nervous as time passed on, it was dinner time and DJ was gone. He had to find the young boy, especially after what happened today. "If only I had Demos with me, then I could cover more ground at the time." He muttered as he kept walking through the city, and that's when he saw it. A flash of yellow and black, that had to be Rai. "Excuse me, please move." He said as he pushed pedestrians away and walked towards where he saw the yellow and black color splash. He did find Rai and DJ eventually and kneeled down in front of them. "DJ, there you are. Maybe reschedule your walks next time? Everyone is already eating dinner except us three. What do you say about going back?" He said, clearly relieved but still with a rather happy voice given the circumstances.

SuperRowlett

Previously MapleSyrupRex
Nova:

Missy was transformed and jumped on Chandler's lap and curled up like how China does, Missy how ever was quietly snickering. This was going all too well. Nova played with China and drew her in his Sketch pad. Then he realized something, " Wait a minute I just became more open today, does that mean I'm not an introvert anymore? " Nova questioned China. Missy was waiting to see if Chandler feel for it

DJ huffed as he stopped walking all together, "This is stupid." The boy huffed as he looled down at Rai. The elekid didn't seem too concerned about the current circumstances. Bringing his finger to his cheek in thought, DJ attempted to map out the city he had wlaked through, when suddenly he spotted a familiar figure. A sigh of relief escaped the boy as he recgonized Larry, though he pretended not to see the older male- sort of just casually wlaking back and forth until Larry would approach him. "Yeah." DJ shrugged at Larry's words, not exactly an apology- but he could've said someting much worse. "You didnt have to come out here, its not my fault that you're missing dinner." DJ added in a placid voice as his eyes turned toward the floor. Did Larry know he was lost? How embarrassing.

Carl, delighted at Chandler's approval of his pranking and scheming, started working on his most ambitious plot yet. He was going to make everyone rich! He had learned that there was a certain Pokemon move of Meowth's, payday, that could summon money!. The only problem was, Meowth's with payday were extremely rare, and there was no way Carl could manage to catch or afford to buy one. Suddenly, an idea came to him. Carl knew that his trusty Smeargle, Picasso, had a nifty ability to copy any move just by seeing it. He wondered if seeing a video would work. Carl went up to Chandler and asked: "Hey big bro, I wanted to do some research on Meowth. Could I walk down to the local library?”

Chandler laughed upon hearing Nova's question, " Life isn't black and white, bud. Just cause you're starting to open up more doesn't mean you're an extrovert. No one can ever be one hundred percent one thing or the other, life is on a gray scale. At the end of the day, you're still yourself, and that's all I could ask from you." He said solemnly while he was petting Missy, clueless of the duo's scheming. Chandler was then greeted by Carl asking to do research at the library. It wasn't too far of a walk, but it was getting dark outside. Plus, Chandler knew that it was impossible for this trip to be completely unrelated to Carl's pranking, "Library, huh? That's new. Are you sure you want to head out this late?" HE asked skeptically.

SuperRowlett

Previously MapleSyrupRex
Nova:

Nova never thought of it that way he thought of more ways to open up more. Missy shot Nova a look. It was time for the prank. " China can you come over here for a second... " Nova was waiting for China to come Chandler right now was probably confused right now. Nova was not expecting anything at this point. The rush was getting to him, Here we go it is time!

"I know, it is my own choice. But having dinner when you know that someone else isn't having it kinda ruins my appetite, not to mention that we can't have another accident like this afternoon." Larry said as he ruffled DJ's hair. "Shall we head back? Surely you must be hungry, no?" He asked the young boy, smiling and happy that DJ was okay save for being lost.

Magic Sparkle

Light practiced enough with pichu to learn a several words in the pokemon language, but it wasnt enough to talk with someone, he knew words like no, yes, play and more,
Spark planned that when light will learn his language it will be easier to play with him.
"I think its enough for now" light said to pichu, "i want to know more about the new pokemons that entered the house, they seem interesting and i never saw them before" light continued, pichu just sighed and climb on light to reach his shoulder.
"Dont be like that, it would be fun" light said, trying to cheer him, he then left the room and start searching for the pokemons, he was surprised that everyone was still awake but he continued searching with pichu.

Pablo waddled away from Olliver, who fell asleep with Link. He ran into a Pichu, looking up to see Light. " Hello Light! " Pablo said cheerfully, glad he learned how to say it correctly. He waddled over to the Pichu, talking in the Pokemon language. " Pa-Lo-Po-Po-La-Lo-Lo! " ( " Hello! I'm Pablo! Who are you? I'm new here! Is your trainer nice? ") He continued asking them questions cheerfully.

Upon seeing two Cincinnos, Chandler was shot with a look of confusion. He then told his eyes and immediately suspected Carl. However, he remembered Missy's ability to transform, "So Nova's playing pranks now? Interesting." Chandler wanted to play along with the prank to make Nova happy, "What happened, China? Did you learn Double team without telling me?" He asked the two Pokemon at once, surpressing his urge to laugh.

SuperRowlett

Previously MapleSyrupRex
Nova:

Missy shot a look of shock when Chandler asked the question. Nova started laughing " I guess Missy was the one who got pranked or pranked as well " Nova told Missy to turn back and she did so. Then he turned towards Chandler " Don't worry this won't happen often Missy just wanted to try it out she was full of energy when we defeated that old man " Nova petted China and Missy " that was spot on the one difference was the white eyes " Nova yawned he took Missy and the half asleep Haiku to bed " Goodnight Chandler! " He scooted of to his room

Magic Sparkle

Light searched as spark was near him on the ground, walking along him until suddenly a popplio ran info spark.
Light got surprised by how the popplio talked and knew his name, in the meanwhile spark rubbed his forehead and start talking with the popplio.
"Pi-pichu-pi-pi-chuu" the pichu said, he explained the popplio about light.
Light bend over to take a closer look on the popplio, he have never seen a popplio before he wanted to know more about the new pokemon, "hello there" light saod with a smile, he figured easily that the pokemon is water type due to his look.
"I wonder how he got here, did he have someone to take care on him" light thought to himself, he was planning to take care of pablo if he find out that the popplio is lonely.
"Where did you came from?" Light asked pablo, he gave a curious look, water types usually not living nearby, theres was only in the forest where he lived, its a mystery to many people but light know why theres water types in the forest.

While most everyone was asleep, Genevieve sat upright, unable to go to sleep. While she was awake, Sam was being held in her arms, eyes aglow, her hand delicately rubbing his little branches.
"I'm sorry, Sam... I know you keep yourself in your stump on purpose in the morning... I don't like it when I can't talk to you..."
Sam responded to this by hugging Genevieve, attempting to comfort her. "Phooo... tumph..."
A single tear ran down Genevieve's face, and she quickly wiped it away.
"Thank you... get some sleep... I don't want to keep you up for long, okay?"
Sam obliged, entering his stump and placing himself beside her, while Genevieve stayed upright, staring out into nothing, contemplating her thoughts.

Despite all the drama that had occurred in the mere span of twenty-four hours, Ava had treated it like any other day. She’d been present through all meals the orphanage offered, although she made no effort to actually eat, simply picking around silently. She’d attended her lessons, not even lifting her head to Chandler’s all-inclusive offer to the market. It simply didn’t pique her interest, she seemed too occupied with Kaiju anyways, which the little Gible didn’t seem to mind on the slightest.
She spent the rest of the evening looking rather glum, her perpetual state. It was a rumor around the orphanage that she never smiled, which she had yet to prove false, nor did she care to.
These kids are all much too loud, she pondered, rather bitterly, as she crawled into her bed, tattered silk pajamas brushing against her skin. Kaiju chirped softly, asking to be pulled up. Smiling softly, something she only did with the Gible, she obliged, humming in thought as she heaved the creature into her bed. Growling in a purr-like way, Kaiju cast her a satisfied glance before nestling at her feet and drifting to sleep. Ava remained up, blinking at the wall before huffing defeatedly and slumping into her bed.
Father will be back tomorrow.

Last edited:
DJ huffed at Larry's response, the worst part was that the guy was being genuine. He just shrugged at Larry's question of him being hungry, though as the topic was brought up, his stomach did rumble some bit. DJ rolled his eyes at hi own inability to keep strong before walking alongside Larry. It was obvious once the boy started recognizing buildings, as he quickened his pace towards the home. "It got dark fast." the boy muttered as he arrived at the small building, he looked back at Larry before shrugging and walking inside. "I'm not hungry-" DJ muttered as he sort of waved himself off to Larry with a dismissive hand gesture before he began towards his room. DJ stopped in his tracks and looked back at Larry with his typically dead stare, "I heard that smiling makes people die faster." DJ added, the words had no context. Perhaps it was DJ's way of saying good night, or thank you; but he didn't look back to check Larry's expression as he closed his door behind himself.
"The city used to feel different." DJ muttered to Rai who gave a shrug as he hoisted himself onto the bed. "This place is making me weak." the boy huffed before releasing a swift chuckle.
DJ changed into a pair of pajamas, they were worn and a size two big- but they were comfortable and warm, still. The boy stood on his bed to peer out the window in his room, for some reason the window was really high up; he had to climb onto his bed and stand on his tiptoes just to see the stars. DJ took a flower, one he had pick on his walk and shoved into his pocket. The thing was delicate, crumpled by his rough hands and it's petals falling off form being neglected in the boy's pocket. "Goodnight." DJ sort of growled before placing the dying flower on the windowsill and sitting down on the soft surface of his bed, the boy then proceeded to crawl under the security of his blankets; Rai joining him and quickly falling asleep.

Larry heard DJ's stomach rumble despite what he said and grinned. "No need to act tough, no one will think less of you for being hungry." He walked next to DJ to the house he called home and he hoped that DJ did the same. "Time flies when you're having fun or are lost, it has always been that way and won't change any time soon." When they arrived at Celeste's house he opened the door for DJ and listened to his comment of smiling and dying faster. Larry had no idea what he was trying to accomplish here, but he cracked a grin nontheless. "I am here for a good and fun time, if my life is good and fun then I don't care if it is short. Good night DJ." He closed the door, ate some dinner and left some in the fridge for DJ, washed the dishes and went to his room. "Demos, do me a favor and check if everyone is asleep. If they can't fall asleep, use Hypnosis. If they want to talk about something, send them to me. Once you're finished, you can go to sleep as well." Larry said as he dressed down to the bare necessities and went to bed as his Gas Pokémon flew through the walls to follow the orders he was given.

Chandler was busy washing dishes from dinner, and despite his recent nap, he remained pretty exhausted from all that has happened. Around the time he was finished with his last plate China walked by with a bag full of dirt clothes for the laundry, she knew how to operate the machine as Chandler's mom taught her. Chandler heaved a sigh of relief realizing he only had a little ways left to go before he could go to bed. "Hey, Larry. I'm gonna go clean the bathrooms while China sweeps, then after that, we're going to bed. If you need either if us before then, send Demos. Have a good night." He spoke in a professional tone towards his colleague with a smile. He then proceeded to walk up the stairs to clean the bathrooms, usually it wasn't too bad of a process as the kids aren't awfully messy.

SuperRowlett

Previously MapleSyrupRex
-The Next Day- So we can get things rolling faster and The new people can start talking more

Nova:

Nova woke up to a bright start he got up and didn't smell fresh food. " Guess were having leftovers today " Nova yawns and goes downstairs and opens his sketchpad he decided to greet everyone that goes by as he eats his leftovers he just heated up then he sees Celeste come outside her room

Celeste:

Celeste just got a call from all the orphanage house leaders for test for her staff members then goes up stairs to ring up her Staff and Children. " ALL RIGHT EVERYONE TIME TO GET UP" She hopes her staff can get threw this if they do not only they get more money for all the kids but she can even give Larry a raise. She prayed to arceus for them to pass.

With the invasion of sunlight forcing its way through Ava’s window, not to mention Celeste’s booming wake-up call, the girl had no choice but to give in and get up, blinking groggily and squinting her eyes against the harsh rays. Swiftly changing out of her pajamas and into her old uniform and paying no heed to the mess of hair upon her head, the girl scooped up her sleeping Gible in her arms and wandered into the common room.
She greeted the familiar faces with a solemn look, crossing over to a window seat and settling herself in by the corner. Kaiju rumbled softly, pressing against her, as the girl surveyed the waking crowd.
The staff was already up, being Chandler, Celeste, and Larry.. as for the children, it seemed that only Nova was awake yet.
Nova... Smith, was it? Obviously fond of that Rowlett of his. Is that a new sketchbook? He must go through them quickly...
The girl studied him for a moment, her face screwed up in thought, unknowingly staring.

She slowly stood up, poking her head out into the halls, looking around for a second or two for anyone before quietly exiting, putting her scarf back on with Sam safely tucked on her head. "I guess it's morning... time to go see Celly and the others... let's just hope they don't know about last night... again..."
Genevieve tended to roam the halls at night while no one else was awake, it just felt right not having to deal with the hustle and bustle of the other kids. She made her way to Celeste, standing promptly next to her, adjusting her scarf to make sure it was tight enough.
"Good morning, Celly... are we doing anything today, or is it just business as usual...? Not that it matters much... I'll probably just... stay with you... like normal..." A meek little thing, as you would say, standing at only about 3' 7", Genevieve tended to rely on others, ESPECIALLY Celeste for emotional support. When not with Celeste, she preferred to talk with Sam, not very often talking to other kids... or people in general.

Last edited:
Larry yawned and got out of bed, accidentally stepping through Demos. "Oops, sorry Demos." He apologized to the ghost as he brushed his teeth and went downstairs to prepare breakfast for the kids and staff. "Mornin', I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." He said as he lifted a hand to greet everyone in the room and began to prepare some eggs in the kitchen for those that wanted some. As the eggs were being prepared, he took some time to make some coffee and boil some water for tea. "Eggs are ready, raise your hand if you want some."

SuperRowlett

Previously MapleSyrupRex
Celeste:

Celeste crouched and talked to Gigi, " Well " Celeste said as she patted Gigi's head " I'm going away for a while, I want you to be very calm and stay with Sam okay? " Celeste hugged Gigi and patted her back and looked around at the house. " Can I trust you to be a good girl when I'm gone? " Celeste asked Gigi

Nova:

Nova looks up and noticed Ava staring at him, " Umm Hey Ava what's up " He stood up and pulled out his hand to greet Ava. Haiku looked at Kaiju half dazed, he tilted his head " coo "(Hello) as Haiku snuggled even more in Nova's hair

"Oh... okay, Celly... I'll try to, um... yeah... be... good... yep."
She went over to Larry, grabbing a plate and attempted to hold it up to his level to get her breakfast, she's not exactly allowed to get near hot stuff for safety reasons. "Excuse me... can you, um... yes... get my food for me? It's, um... high up..."
Sam decided to drift off for a bit, and he crept up behind Ava and started tickling her using his little ghostly hands and his small little leaves.
"Phantummm... Phumpa phooo! Tumpa!" ("Time for a bit of fun... cootchie-cootchie-coo! Smile up Ava!")

Magic Sparkle

(light wanted to do something in that night but i guess it would be found out later)
~~~~~~~~~~

Light didnt sleep that night, same as pichu, he leaved his room as he already have his normal clothes on and went to eat.
He tried to look the most awake he can as he eats.
he could clearly remember how he went quick to hide as he saw demos, he felt a little guilty as he couldnt grab the popplio in time but after he went out from his hidden spot the popplio was gone, which was a little odd.
"You should eat too" light said to spark as he eats, the spark refused, he was full from the night.

Dazed, and seemingly just realizing she’d been staring, Ava shook her head quickly, flashing the boy an apologetic look.
“Oh, I’m sorry. I was lost in thought,” she muttered sheepishly, ducking her head. Realizing he wanted her to take his hand, she reluctantly obliged, delicately shaking his hand before quickly withdrawing her own. An odd sensation was brushing at her sides, and Ava’s lip wobbled with the threat of a smile as she coughed to hide a laugh.
Truth be told, the girl was insanely ticklish, which didn’t go so well for her brooding persona. She looked around, bewildered, before her eyes caught on Sam, and she blinked in slight confusion.

Kaiju, meanwhile, was occupied by trying to comprehend how Haiku could twist his head the way he did. The little Gible tried, only to lose his balance and topple over back into Ava’s lap, before spotting Sam, and jumping forward protectively.
Hey! Don’t touch her! He snapped, flusteredly, stomping his little foot on Ava’s skirt. Obviously, however, to the humans, it just sounded like gibberish, more specifically a collection of “Gible Gi! Grah!”’s.

Sam soon responded to Kaiju's outbursts, which he felt were not necessary.
"Phant... phumpa tumpump." ("Kaiju, she needs to smile... if you never smile, then you can never be happy, so you need to learn live and laugh...")
Sam now started tickling Kaiju along with Ava, one arm and branch for each one of them.
"Tumphoo, phantump... Pumpatum?" ("Now, relax and smile... her dark demeanor will rub off on you, and you will lose a normal sense of living... Haiku, can you help me here?")
He beckoned Haiku to join him in the festivities of cheering people up, and making things more jubilant.

SuperRowlett

Previously MapleSyrupRex
Nova:

Nova looked at Ava's trembling lip then looked down at Sam in his head he cheered on Sam on trying to make Ava smile. Haiku and Missy were now on Nova's head. " Zorua, Zo "( What is Kaiju and Sam doing?) " Coo, Co "( Sam is trying to make Ava smile, while Kaiju is trying to stop Sam). Missy wanted to have fun too so she transformed into Kaiju and started tickling Ava feet as well. Haiku landed on Ava head and snuggled in " Coo, Co, Coo"( I'm not really feeling it but I will relax on her head)

Celeste:

Celeste pulled Nova to the side, " Hey Nova I'm going to need you to be big brother to Gigi with out anyone but her Pokémon she's basically alone I want you to make sure she is okay and emotionally okay, okay? " Nova quickly nodded and smiled. Celeste felt reassured that Nova will do this for her and Gigi, All she needed now is for Chandler to get up