• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Cats Vs. Humans

Violet nodded, then walked into the kitchen to investigate more. Violet walked up to the refrigerator, and desided to see if she could get in. Walking over to some more boxes, she pushed a large box beside the fridge, then climbed on t and began batting at the hand of the refrigerator.

"Don't care." Violet said. She finally got the fridge open. "I wonder what the human feeds the snake." Violet wondered, climbing into the fridge. She began pushing meats and drinks out, and then pushed random things out of the freezer, then jumped out of the fridge and shut it, then went into a bed room and climbed and a bed and went to sleep.

Gary slithered to the bedroom he then slithered into the bed, and wrapped around violet he then said "Listen cat i could sufficate you if i want and then swallow whole it'll be like you ran off so lets make a deal"

"Um, no. I know better then to make a deal with a snake. My father made a deal with a snake, and the snake broke the the deal and ate him!" Violet hissed. She had fluffy fur, so she easily slipped out of the snake's grip. Violet then took off running, and ran into the living room. She saw a tall bookcase she could climb, and could jump off it and onto the ceiling fan. "Snakes can't climb, so I'll be safe til human is back!" Violet thought to herself, climbing the bookcase. Once she was at the top, she jumped onto the ceiling fan. Violet however, felt like vomiting due to the fan going round and round.

Gary slithered to the living room, and said "i hope you dont vomit because the human wont like that" gary slithered back to his cage right after that Don came back, and saw violet on the fan he dropped the litter box, and immediently turned the fan off.

Violet accidentally walked off the fan due to being dizzy. "Darn snake." Violet hissed. She saw the door open, so she dashed outside and into a bush, accidentally scaring off a squirrel. After she calmed down, she ran into a larger bush where she had much more room. "Now, what will I do about that snake? Hmm..." Violet began to think.

Don looked around for violet, and yelled her name he sighed, and then walked back inside, he then grabbed the litter box, and placed it in the living room corner after that he sat down and waited for violet to come back.

Violet walked to the back of the house and saw a backdoor, so she jumped onto and handle and started picking the lock. After she got it picked, she pushed the door open and saw she was in the kitchen. "Hmm..." Violet walked over to a trash can and knocked it over, then walked over to a bottle of ketchup she accidentally knocked out of the fridge when throwing stuff out. She bit the top and pulled on it til it came open, then squirted some ketchup on her paw and began to write on the trash can. "Never leave me with that snake again, or you die!" Violet wrote on the trash can. Her grammar and spelling wasn't the greatest, so there was some spelling errors, but you could still tell what it said. Violet then walked into the living room and sat at Don's feet and began meowing angrily.

"I can only speak animal, idiot. I can write, though." Violet said, however it came out as meows. Violet walked over to a window where a ray of sunshine was shining in and lied down in the sunshine. Violet also began to purr and meow because she enjoyed the sunshine.

Don questioned what she said, and then went up stairs he got the snake and came back down stairs he then threw the snake at the cat, and walked out the house he then drove off to his friends house.

Violet hissed at the snake, then scratched his side and ran out the still open back door. One she was outside, she pulled the door shut and locked it. "Stupid human!" Violet growled. She walked over to some garbage cans and knocked them all over in the road, then went to all the windows she could reach and scratched them up. Violet then blew on her paws, pleased with her work.

Don came back seeing the mess in the road he went inside his house he saw his snake with a scratch mark he grabbed his snake and put him in the cage he then called animal control, and said "This cat is knocking over trash cans and scratching up windows she broke into my house and messed up my kitchen" animal control was on its way

Violet heard Don. "Why that little..." Violet growled. She spun around, then ran into the woods, And ran through the woods until she came back the pet shop she was at. She ran inside and dove into the cage she was staying in. "Stupid humans! I hate them!" Violet hissed. She climbed under her violet colored blanket and lied down.

"That stupid human called animal control on me just because I trashed his kitchen, scratched his snake, scratched up all the windows I could get to, and knocked over trash cans in the road!" Violet hissed, clearly angry at Don. "That's alright, though, cause tonight or tomorrow I'll go trash his entire house!" Violet said.

"I'll gladly come with. That human is a complete idiot messing with us. He was messing with a kitten! Disgraceful..." Meowsy said angry. He wanted to get revenge for his friends. You could tell he was mad. No one wanted to mess with him.

"I also want to do something to him and that snake! He threw a snake on me!" Violet said, jumping out of her cage. "Wait... they sell shock collars here!" Violet remembered, and began to grin evilly. It was quite obvious she had a idea and plan.

Meowsy saw what Violet was going for. He jumped into the back and sneakily grabbed 5 shock collars. "Take some Violet. Those two deserve to pay." Meowsy said smirking. 'Hah, they won't get away with this...' Meowsy thought.

Violet grinned evilly, then grabbed some collars and jumped into her cage. She hid them under her blanket in the corner, then jumped back out. "I'll get them out tonight after the shopkeeper closes the pet shop, and then we'll head down there!" Violet said, grinning. A dog barked at her, causing her to hiss.

Meowsy took the remaining collars and his them. A dog barked at Violet and Meowsy hopped down, opened his cage, and slashed the dog. The dog growled. Meowsy ruffled his fur. The shopkeeper came out. "Bad Dog!" He said to the dog, thinking it was hurting Meowsy. He shoved it's cage, and The shopkeeper closed it.

"Heheh!" Violet laughed, enjoying seeing the dog get in trouble. Violet then looked outside, hoping Don didn't come to see if she was there, because then her plan might be ruined. "I'll pick the locks, we'll sneak in, put shock collars on the human and snake, then trash the place!" Violet mumbled.

At closing time, the shopkeeper locked all the cat's up, then locked the pet shop and left. Violet quickly picked the lock on her cage, then hopped out and unlocked Meowsy's cage. Violet then jumped back into her cage and got the shock collars, then jumped back out and ran to the front door and began picking the lock.

"Violet. It's night. Let's Go!" Meowsy said as he walked out of his cage, looking at Violet. He had 1 shock collar with him. He looked at Violet at the door. "Let us go, Princess Violet!" Meowsy said, Putting forth his RPing act.

Violet giggled, then pushed the door open and ran outside, headed for Don's house. Once they got there, Violet picked the lock on the front door and walked in, then began looking for the phone cord. Once she saw it, she ran over to it and cut it in two using her claws. Violet then smirked. "Now he can't call for help!" Violet whispered evilly.

"Hm. Good idea, for a kitten." meowsy said holding his shock collar. "I got the snake. You get the Human." Meowsy said smirking. he started to head towards the Snake's cage. he was ready to make a dash.

Gary heard meowsy, and asked " why do you have a shock coller you think you can use that on me?" He laughed, and then continuined his sentence "if you havent heard there are no such things as a shock coller for snakes, especially a small garten snake like me"

Meowsy jumped at gary and put the over-sized Shock collar over The snake's neck. Then, it shrunk! "This is a shrinking shock collar, Idiot snake!" Meowsy whispered. He dashed off before gary could call his owner. He saw Violet. "Good luck. I angered the snake!" Meowsy said as he ran out the door.

Meowsy saw what gary was doing. And stuck a back-up collar on Gary, and it tightened. This time, tighter than before. It was impossible to slither out. It let out a Giant shock, inflicting serious damage on the snake. "leave her alone, idiot!" Meowsy said.

Can I still join?

Name: Chester
Breed: shorthair
Purebred: nope
Pet shop: fluffy companions
Apperence: pure white except black paws muzzle and ears under belly and tip of tail
Skills: climbing
Adult or Kitten: kitten
Personality:friendly to everyone even dogs but
Other: nup

Chester climbed out of his cage fearing the outside world he saw moewsy and violet being a nuisance "I wish I could do that" he walked over t violet "hi" he said shyly"

((OOC: Meowsy and Violet are in Don's house. Not the pet shop))
Meowsy saw as the plan went down hill. Meowsy took Violet's shock collar and quickly attached it to Don. It tightend hard and started Shocking Don. Meowsy Ripped down a few Curtains.

Violet whimpered in pain due to being bit, but jumped on Don's head and scratched his ears, making them bleed. She then scratched his face a few times roughly, and jumped onto a dresser, grabbed a lamp, and smacked Don in the face with it. She then grabbed a rubber glove, stuck her paws in it, then took the shock collar off Meowsy and stuck it on Don's neck. "You okay Meowsy?" Violet asked Meowsy while ripping up a couch cushion.

"Yeah, he didn't even shock me." Meowsy said as he Scratched the carpet. "hah hah!" He laughed. he saw the sun was coming up. "Violet, as fun as this was, the sun's coming up. We'll be in tons of trouble if we're not there!" Meowsy said as he Ripped some pillows with his claws. he got ready to head out the door.

Don was on the floor in pain he crawled to his closet, and opened it he then grabbed his bat he got up wiped the blood off his face and said "Get out my house" he then swung his bat at them.