• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Cats Vs. Humans

Tiffany was listening to Meowsy's and Flame's little talk when she was sitting in the kitchen and began to walk upstairs to Julia's bedroom door, Tiffany wasn't really good at opening doors so she slowly pushed a stool to the door. She began turning it in many ways and finally got it loose and slowly opened the door. She sneaked into the bedroom and looked for something Julia loved so much that she could use to frame Flame and get him out of this fairy tale.

She finally found a big, Violet, and squishy cat stuffy, "He he, Purrfect..." Tiffany then slowly closed the door in the bedroom and grabbed the big cat stuffy in her mouth. "Grr.. Urrg!" Tiffany would grunt a bit when trying to pull this heavy cat stuffy around and finally got it to the closet. "Time to get a bit on my wild side.." She grinned and then threw the stuffy everywhere in the closet and ripped it a lot with her sharp teeth, Why did she not use her claws you may think because she is a cat and all? Well, Because dogs don't have the best claws so they can't really scratch stuff into shreds...

Tiffany then started to pee on it like a dog would, Even know it felt terrible to be peeing on something other then a little box. She then sneaked down stairs to Flames room. "Ugh... Its locked!" She thought to herself but had an idea, Sense Julia was so busy cleaning up that mess Flame did to frame Meowsy and that Flame is locked up in his own room maybe they wouldn't notice if i sneak one of my friends here on top of the roof..

Tiffany went into the kitchen and grabbed a cracker she found on the diner table. She ran back upstairs and climbed out of a window and climbed up on top of the roof and put the cracker on a flat point on the roof and stomped on it to make a loud crunching noise. Tiffany then sat waiting for one of her friends to arrive with his flock.. six minutes passed and a flock of crows flew to Tiffany and landed around the crushed cracker, Then a crow a bit bigger then the others with a scar going down his blinded eye was behind them, They then made way for the flock leader and walked up to her. "Why have you called me?" The leader crow said to Tiffany while cleaning his feathers. "I need a bit of help unlocking a door and stealing fur from a dog." Tiffany said while pushing the cracker closer to him.

"Fine, I will help you sense you helped me once when I was helpless.." He said as him and his flock began to eat the cracker then they flew into the opened window Tiffany left behind. They all quietly walked down the stairs, Then the alpha flew up onto the handle of the door to Flames bedroom and picked his sharpest claw into it while trying to pick the lock. The lock was then picked and Tiffany charged into the door. The crows followed her and swooped onto the dog. They began poking his head with their beaks and tempting to pull some fur off. Flame was going nuts and Tiffany was watching while grinning evilly and then pounced on to his back. Then she swiped her paw with sharp claws behind his neck and she quickly grabbed some of the dropped fur and threw stuffy stuffing around Flame and rushed out of the door. The crows did as well and pulled the door closed and barricaded it with a stool. Tiffany's friend and his flock flew out of the window, She then jumped on to the door handle on Julia's bedroom door and opened it and ran inside and went into the closet and sprinkled some of Flame's dog fur around the cat stuffy and she ran away in the kitchen and acted like she was there the whole time poking at the shiny jewels on her fancy bowl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meowsy rushed inside, seeing crows fly out of the house. "What the heck just went on?!" Meowsy asked Tiffany. "Did it hurt the dog in any way?" that part was whispered.

"Oh, Well they did poke him with their sharp beaks and pulled his fur so.. yeah.." Tiffany said while thinking about what Julia's face would look like when she gets to see the wrecked cat stuffy that the "Dog" destroyed.. "I think Flame is gonna be in big trouble.." She whispered to him while still giggling a bit because it was hilarious. She then begins eating from her fancy food bowl and still poking the shiny jewels.

Flame barked and growled and howled, then dashed out of his room. He saw Tiffany and lunged at her, ripping some clumps of fur out. He then dashed outside through the dog door, and ran into the neighbor's backyard and jumped into their pool to get the cat hair off. "Stupid cats... I hate those stupid little no good fur balls!" Flame growled, still in the pool. Julia saw the cat stuffed animal. "Huh. I wonder where that was... I've been looking for it so I could get rid of it... looks like Flame teared it up." Julia said, calm, as she did not like the cat stuffed animal anymore because her ex boyfriend got it for her. Julia began cleaning the mess up, not noticing a few clumps of fur missing from Tiffany.

Kim looked at a watch on his wrist, "I've gotta catch my last class, be good while I'm gone, Pain!" the 20 year old hollered before scampering out the door. Pain waited a few minutes while staring out the window, watching in amusement as he saw a white and black dog jump out of their backyard and into the pool of someone else. With a grin, he slipped into the hole in the wall, crawled in between the floor and ceiling, down a vent, pushed through the loose grate, and was outside. He sprinted his way across the street, eventually coming to the neighborhood Kim wanted to move into in a few years. He heard the dog splashing in the pool, so he jumped into the dog's home yard, prancing up to the class door to the yard. He saw two cat figures inside, so he pawed at the glass to get at least one of their attention, might as well have someone to talk too when he was alone.