• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Cats Vs. Humans

Pain huffed, "At least dzeur stupid plan cannot worrrk." He unsheathed his claws subtly while staring at Don. "I wouldn't carrre if 'e caught us, minus dze fact dzat we 'ave to face unknown consequences if we arre." He was getting unnerved by merely looking at the crazy man, he seriously just wanted him to leave.

"Tch, stupid humans." Loki grumbled, though happy the man was gone. "Ya' tink dey're gonna keep dah camera's up, or do you'se all tink dey're gonna take 'em down?" He asked his fellow felines as his fur stopped bristling, and he turned around to face them. "'Cuz, personally, I tink I'd rathah naht hafta deal wit' 'em from now on."

Fernandez asked officer1 "Why did that cat face the camera" officer1 responded "I have no clue should we drive back, and keep watching them?" Fernandez replied "no we will watch them here, just in case they do something while were out the parking lots"

Pain shook his head, "Dzey blindfolded us, rrrrememberrr? We don't know forrrr surrre, mais betterrr safe dzan sorrrrry" his voice dripped with uncertainty, sniffing around the perimeter of the shop's grounds. "I still don't dzink everrrrydzing is back to norrrmal."

"I think they will keep the cameras up, so we should be careful." Violet said, trying to stay calm. She wondered if they were going to keep the cameras up permanently. "I sure hope they don't keep the cameras up forever." Violet mumbled, staring outside.

Pain sighed, believing it was highly likely they wouldn't go away for a while. The best he could hope for was that someone came along, maybe someone oblivious with a dog, to adopt them so they could carry out their destruction without cameras.

"Well, I guess we gots'ta live wit' it for dah time bein'. Someone'll mos' likely adopt us eventually, or dey'll take dah cameras down. I tink dah shopkeeper trusts us, so I doubt she sees a reason for dem to stay up." Loki stated, going back to the window.

Name: Zeak Ronsbon
Appearance: Black hair purple eyes tan skin
Personality: nice,goofy,weird
Job (if any): Youtube
Skills: None
Other: He has a puppy named pete
-----------------------------------------------------------
Zeak walked inside fluffy companions, and looked at all the animals he stopped to think about which ones he wanted "Hmm the cats are fluffy, and pretty, but so are the hamsters except there cuter hmm so many options"

Meowsy ignored the New human that walked in. "the knight is not interested in being adopted right now. Especially since his paw is hurt." Meowsy said. He completly ignored the cameras even though he saw a few. "Welcome to Fluffy companions! What would you like today?" The shopkeeper asked Zeak.

Violet saw the human, and walked off to find something to do. "Even though I want out of this place, I can't be adopted for a few weeks anyway." Violet meowed, and began scratching a scratching post. "I want my claws sharp, just in case!" Violet thought to herself.

"Oh, that's Loki. He's about 49.99" the shop keeper said. she went over to Loki. "Loki, someone wants to adopt you. Are you excited?" the shopkeeper asked the cat. She walked back to Zeak. "Give us the cash when you're ready, sir." She said.

Loki smirked at this. "Oh, ya' know I will. By dah time I'm dun wit' 'im, I don't tink he'll be able to afford to keep me." Loki said, standing up and walking over to the human. He rubbed his head against the man's legs. "Gotta warm 'im up to me, so he ain't ready for dah amount uh chaos I'm gonna cause."

"Good luck, Loki!" Meowsy said. The shopkeeper said something to Zeak, "Hold on a second." She gave all the animals their food. Little did Meowsy and Violet know, a pain medication was in their food.

"It's fine sir. Yes, a person came in and recked the place. it's fixed now though. you can have Loki if you just give me 49.99." The shopkeeper said. She opened the cash register.

"Ok, Have a nice day sir!" The shopkeeper said to Zeak. Meowsy got drowsy after finishing his meal. He fell asleep. His pain medication made him go to sleep!

(Ooc:after this guy is mentally, and physically damaged im creating a cat)

Zeak grabbed loki, and walked to his car he put him in the passengers side he then got in the drivers side, and started recording with his phone he would say "Wazzup youtube this is ma boy loki just adopted him"

Loki looked at the camera, waving with a paw. "Yo, if any of mah felluh cats're out dere watchin' dis, Imma make sure dis human's house get's messed up. So don't you'se worry. Chances are, yer humans ain't goin' be watchin' him no mores." Loki said, smiling. Of course, while his fellow cats would've understood this, any humans watching, as well as Zeak, only heard meows.

Zeak looked at the cat and said "aww, whatever he said sound meaningful, so clap for ma boy guys, anyway ill see yall later" he would stop recording, and told loki "good job for your first time" Zeak then would then drive off.

Meowsy woke up from his forced nap. His paw no longer hurt. "Stupid pain Medications..." Meowsy whispered. "Oh, You must be feeling better by now!" The shopkeeper said to Meowsy. "You should be able to be adopted tomorrow!"

Violet sniffed at her food, however was not hungry, so she walked over to a window and lied down in a patch of sunshine. Violet then began purring, before drifting off to sleep.

The shopkeeper put some food, with the pill, inside Violet's mouth, forcing her to eat it. "we wouldn't want you to go hungry Violet!" She said. and walked back to the desk. Meowsy thought a little. 'wait... i can be adopted again soon?' is what he was thinking of. He shrugged it off. 'as long as that don guy doesn't come back, i'm fine.'

Violet woke up and spat some of the food out before throwing the rest of it up. "Blah! What the heck lady?!" Violet growled at the shopkeeper, hissing. Violet started feeling dizzy, so she started to walk to her cage, however fell over. "Ugh... being force fed always makes be sick..." Violet grumbled in annoyment and anger, standing up, and walking to her cage, collapsing inside.

Name: Tiffany.
Breed: Birman.
Purebred: Yup.
Pet Shop: Fluffy Companions.
Appearance: Typical Fluffy Birman.
Skills: Very quiet when stealthy.
Adult or Kitten: Adult.
Personality: Curious, Agile, Neat, And independent.
Other: Friends with a lot of other animal species that can help her in ways.

Tiffany was still laying on a blanket in her cage while dreaming about having a owner and getting groomed 4 times a day, She was then woken up by noises and loud grumbling from the other cat's. "Ugh, Why is it that when I'm taking a nap others have to play and destroy stuff." She grunted to herself as she hopped out of her cage and went to go watch her "Special" friends outside a window living the wild life.

Tiffany then saw Violet spitting her food out which then made Tiffany disgusted, She trotted to the shopkeeper and rubbed her tail against the her leg and led her to the pile of spitted out food violet has made, "Oh dear! It seems one of our pets didn't like their food." The shopkeeper then got a paper towel and scooped it up and threw it in the garbage. Tiffany was then amused that the shopkeeper cleaned that mess up.

Zeak arrived home he got out his car he then opened the passengers side, and grabbed loki, and closed the door he then went inside pete came running to door sniffing loki, zeak then put loki down, and said "This is pete loki"

Violet woke up after awhile. She climbed out of her cage and walked over to her water bowl and got a drink of water, then began playing with a you mouse. Violet accidentally threw it into a plant, knocking it over. "Heheh, whoops!" Violet said, then walked over to the plant and picked up the toy mouse.

Loki held off scratching of the mutt's ears for the moment. All in due time. In the mean time, Loki pretended to be happy, and not at all mind the slobbering mutt. More for the human than the dog, he raised his paw and have his little wave at Pete.

Meowsy walked out of his cage with a blank expression on his face. He snuck into the back and looked at a bunch of things. he sighed. He still had a blank expression.

Pete started licking loki all over Zeak went into his room to post his video, (in another household) a random guy was watching the video while his cat was to the cat snickered understanding what his fellow cat said.

After Zeak went back to upload his video, Loki was ready to strike. He moved back from Pete for a bit, then Loki bit himself on his left fore-leg, drawing blood. The Maine Coon put his other fore-paw in his blood and made his way back to Pete, rubbing the blood over the dog's muzzle. He even forced the dog to open his mouth, and rubbed some on it's death. Then, Loki ran in to Zeak's house. He jumped over to the curtains and used his teeth to tear them down. He bit in to the couches, messing them up, He even went up to a bookcase and knocked over several different books, then ripped them out. After that, Loki ran back to Zeak, fur bristling and looking scared.

Violet looked around, now bored after destroying the toy mouse. She saw a fish tank, and saw the shopkeeper was paying no attention. Violet grinned evilly before leaping onto the fish tank. She knew she could fall in, but she didn't mind being wet. A goldfish swam close to where Violet was sitting, so Violet began batting at the fish.

Zeak saw Loki, and said "oh my god " he then picked up loki, and held him he went into the other room, and saw what happened Pete was wagging his tail Zeak yelled "Bad pete!!" Pete stopped wagging his tail, and tilted it in confusion Zeak beat him with the belt, and then took loki to the vet there the doctor helped loki, and then said "im sorry but the bite marks are to small to be a dogs bite"

Tiffany was ignoring all the mess and destruction that has happened after she made the shopkeeper clean up spitted out food, She then went to a water bowl and took a little sip while she was watching destruction that happened all around her, Violet was even trying to destroy a fish! Tiffany then walked up to the fish tank and looked up to Violet "Violet, darling.. Why are you playing with that fish, Do you even know how much germs are on that thing?!" She meowed to Violet in a stern voice.

Ooc: Since there are very few humans, I will create one.

Name: Julia
Appearance: White T-shirt, purple skirt that goes to her knees, brown hair and brown eyes, and white a purple sneakers
Personality: Somewhat strict, calm unless angry, and loves to talk
Job (If any): Writer
Skills: Writing and drawing
Other: Has a Dalmatian named Flame, is often on the phone or at a friend's house

----------

Julia walked into Fluffy Companions, and looked around. She wanted a pet to keep her Dalmatian, Flame, company. "Hmm... Flame would probably like to have a doggy buddy, but I kinda want a hamster or cat. Actually, I'd kinda like two cats. They are just so fluffy and cute!" Julia said to herself, investigating some of the hamsters before walking over to look at the cats.

Violet walked over to her food bowl and began eating, not caring that there was a human. "Ugh... now I feel sleepy..." Violet grumbled, stumbling a little. Violet walked over to her cage, passing out once inside. She did not notice Tiffany at all.

Meowsy jumped back into his cage. He then noticed a human. "Oh. a Human." He said. He kinda wanted to get adopted, but kinda didn't. He shrugged it off and tried to look Cute.

Julia immediately spotted Meowsy and walked over to him. "Aww! You are just so cute!" Julia said happily, scratching behind Meowsy's ear. Violet woke up and noticed Julia. "Huh. A human. Wonder who will get adopted." Violet meowed, not noticing Meowsy.