• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Cats Vs. Humans

In this roleplay, you can be either a human or a cat, however you can have two characters and have one be a cat, and the other be a human. If you are a cat, you start out in either the Fluffy Companions pet shop, or the Furry Pals pet shop, and you must wait until someone adopts you, and your goal is to annoy the humans, destroy things, sneak off and hold meetings with other cats about what you all should do next, such as organize a secret mission, discover the humans' secrets, or new ways to annoy and anger the humans. You may also have a secret hideout, and maybe a lab. You also try to frame dogs or other animals to make it look like they did whatever you did, so they get in trouble instead of you! Also, you can be related to another person's cat, but only with their permission. And if you are a kitten, you must grow up eventually. If you are a human, you do whatever humans do, try to figure out if your cats are up to something or is hiding something, take care of your cats, work, go to school (if you are a kid or teen), cook, ect. You must adopt a cat from one of the two pet shops, and you can have more then one cat. You can also be related to someone else's character, but you must have their permission. If you are a cat, fill out this form.

Cat form

Name:
Purebred:
Pet shop:
Apperence:
Skills:
Adult or Kitten:
Personality:
Other:

If you are a human, fill out this form.

Human form

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Job (if any):
Skills:
Other:

Here is my form.

Name: Violet
Breed: Tuxedo Cat
Purebred: Yes
Pet shop: Fluffy Companions
Appearance: Completely black except for a white underbelly, white paws, white muzzle, and white tail tip, and has green eyes, and is cute
Skills: Picking locks, running fast
Adult or Kitten: Kitten
Personality: Annoying, childish, hyper, and brave
Other: Loves the colors violet and lavender, and loves ribbons and bows

Fill out your form, then start!

----------
Violet watched the shopkeeper run back and forth, trying to clean up the dirt from the flowerpots Violet knocked over. Violet was a expert at picking locks, so she had picked the lock on her cage before the shopkeeper came in, and knocked over will the flowerpots, then got back in her cage and locked her cage. The shopkeeper had no clue who knocked over the flowerpots, so she blamed it on a Dalmatian that seemed to get out of his cage quite often. Violet was going to let the Dalmatian out, but desided not too. Besides, the shopkeeper thought Violet was completely innocent whenever something happened, so she always blamed the other animals. The shopkeeper finished cleaning up, then started letting all the cats out of their cages like she usually did. Once the shopkeeper unlocked Violet's cage, Violet jumped out and walked over to a window, hoping someone would see her and come in to adopt her.

Name: Don Tandurs
Appearance: blonde hair olive skin red eyes skinny head with cheek bones small nose big ears small lips wears black tux
Personality: he is strict but nice he is also mean but only when he needs to be
Job (if any): Animator
Skills: animating,drawing
Other: Hes allergic to nuts,and hes claustrophobic
-------------------------------------------------------
Don got in his car he was about to go store, but while he was passing Fluffy Companions he saw this cute kitten in the window, so he decided to park he got out his car he then walked inside, and asked "Hello how much is that cute kitten in the window i would like to adopt this cute kitten"

Last edited:
The shopkeeper smiled. "That is Violet. She costs three hundred, but we are having a sale on kittens this weak, so she only costs a hundred." The shopkeeper said. Violet meowed cutely, then started rubbing against Don's leg. "Yes! A human wants to adopt me!" Violet thought happily. "I must be as cute as possible!" Violet meowed, then started playing with Don's shoes, being cute.

Name: Pain (French for Bread not the English word xD )
Breed: Chausie
Purebred: Yup
Appearance: Solid black Chausie, 3 feet in length and hitting the absolute maximum for the breed. He has strange eyes that appear to be green, but then switch to gold in certain light.
Skills: Extremely skilled in jumping, running, twisting the evidence, strong enough to slowly push chairs around the house, and dramatic acting
Adult or Kitten: Adult
Personality: Pain is a lax adult, quite clever but appears to be a classic brute, but that doesn't mean he isn't smart. He is very intelligent, he just prefers to be a follower, and is very good at following through with work others ask him to do. That being said, when not being destructive, he loves being a goofball and getting giggles and laughs from friends, that or sleeping.
Other: He can stand on his hind legs for some amount of time, allowing him to stand around 3 feet (if he doesn't slouch, but he does so he can balance) He commonly plays clumsy and unaware of his size so when caught being destructive humans are more exasperated and annoyed than angry when he gets caught, which has been often within the shop. Likes art, so he avoids sculptures and paintings, and also has a French accent despite not being fluent like his parents.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pain lumbered out of his cage, leaping onto the counter, but his hind legs slipped on the edge and suddenly the large cat found himself scrambling on the edge. A nudge on his hindquarters lifted him safely onto the counter. With a deep meow, and with heavy paw steps, he head butted the shopkeeper's side, recoiling from the clumsy hit. Blinking slowly, a motor like purr erupted in his chest, and the large cat took bear like steps to sit down on the edge, staring at the new human, and then the kitten with a small smile on his muzzle.

Last edited:
"Thank, Sir! She is now all yours. Also, today we are having a sale, so whatever pet gets bought comes with some things." The shopkeeper said, then walked into the back and returned with a box full f things. In the box was wet cat food for kittens, a lavender colored food and water bowl, and violet colored cat color with a ribbon on it, plus some cat toys. Violet meowed cutely. "The human thinks I am cute, and might think I'm completely innocent and harmless if o keep acting cute." Violet thought evil, then started purring.

Pain sprawled across the counter, lazily looking down and blinking at the kitten with his front paws dangling in the air over the counter's edge. "You've got it easy petit chaton, non?" he rumbled, chuckling down at her. He purred louder as the shopkeeper scratched behind his ears and stroked his back. What could he say? He was a sucker for being pet.

Violet tilted her head to the side. "What?" Violet asked. She did not understand what the other cat said. Violet looked at the cage the Dalmatian was in, the Dalmatian that always got the blame for whatever Violet did. He was glaring at Violet, so Violet hissed at him.

Pain laughed, "You arrrre a kitten, oui? Dzat means you get away with more, hmm?" He clarified. His r's and th's dripping with his deep accent. He leaped down and walked up to Violet, "Bon chance orrr good luck, oui?"

Name: Sir Meows-a-lot. (Meowsy)
Breed: Snowshoe. (What?)
Purebred: Sure?
Appearance:
file_2762_Snowshoe-cat-breed.jpg

Skills: Fast, Good at Dodging. Meowsy is an expert at ripping curtains down and Knocking down tall/skinny Furniture.
Adult or Kitten: The Middle?
Personality: Meowsy (Can't belive i'm saying this) Hates Dogs. His hobbies include destroying the house, and RPing as a dragon torturing the "Princess". Loves to Talk.
Other: Loves to swat at shiny things and play around with them. This includes throwing them at other things, breaking other things.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sir Meows-a-lot lept out of his cage after waking up from an amazing nap. He saw Pain with the Shop keeper "Hey Pain. Enjoying the attention?" Meowsy asked the other cat. He stared straight at pain waiting for a response. He also saw Violet leaving the store with a human. "Good luck." He said to her.

Last edited:
Violet nodded. "Yep, I can get away with more 'cause I'm a kitten." Violet said, then nodded at Meowsy. "Thank you!" Violet said to Meowsy, then saluted him. "I shall annoy the life out of my new human! And get dogs blamed for it!" Violet said happily.

Meowsy looked towards Violet's new human. "Good he can't hear us. Welp, Hope the house is worth $0 when you're done with it Violet." He said. He hissed at a Mutt that was Barking at him. "Idiot mutt..." Meowsy said.

Violet grinned evil. "Oh trust me. It won't be worth nothing when I'm done with it." Violet said evilly, then glanced at the dog barking at Meowsy. "And if there is any dogs, I'll be sure they get blamed." Violet added. The shopkeeper gave Don the box of cat stuff.

Name: Loki
Breed: Maine Coon
Purebred: Yes
Appearance: He is as big as a Maine Coon gets, being 16 inches tall, and 48 inches long, including his tail. There is a scar running from the left side of his muzzle all the way down across his left flank, ending mere inches away from his tail. This, but with a left green eye, and right blue eye:
mainecoonhed.png

Skills: Lock-picking with his claws, pretty strong, quite agile. He's a master of deception.
Personality: Loki's a friendly cat, and will always stick up for the little guys. Though he may not look the part, he's very intelligent. He hates humans and dogs.
Other: Loki's from Boston, and therefore, he has a Boston accent.
(OOC: Ignore spelling/grammatical errors here. For the most part, this is me just trying to make Loki sound like he has a Boston accent.)

"'Ey, guys!" Loki said, as he hopped out of his cage and walked towards Pain and Meowsy. "How's it goin'?" He asked. He then looked over and noticed a kitten with a human. "One 'uh dah kits get got by one 'uh dem humans?"

Loki looked at Don and Violet as they left. "'Ey, kit', make sure his home suffers dah consequences!" He called, semi-serious and semi-joking. "So, anyone wanna bet their next meal on who gets adopted next?" He asked, looking at Pain and Meowsy.

"I couldn't bet on it. And i'm sure, that kitten will not give any mercy." Meowsy said to Loki. Sir Meows-a-lot saw the Shop keeper go in the back. "Hm. perfect timing." Meowsy went over to a dog's cage and started to taunt it. He was Hissing and bragging about the fact he's out of his cage. "Hah, stupid Mutt" Meowsy said.

Violet looked out the windows in the car eagerly, excited. "Oh! What's that? What's that? Hey that person has a block on his head! And that bush is shaped like a dog!" Violet meowed, running from one window to the other, looking funny and adorable.

"Yo, everyone, get up on to dah counters where dah stupid mutt can't reach ya'!" Loki said, before jumping in front of the dog's cage. He put his claw on the lock, and began picking it.

Don looked at the cat, and laughed he then looked back at the road, and said"Curious little kitten aren't you, well theres much more out there to see i think you'll like tom and jerry oh and i forgot to mention i have a pet snake so dont bother him"

Meowsy hopped on the counter. The mutt came racing out of the cage. Meowsy acted scared. The shopkeeper came back to the commotion. "Matt! How'd you get out of your cage? Bad Boy!" They said as she raced Matt the Mutt back in his cage. Meowsy smirked. "Heh." He laughed.

((uuuuuggggh my wifi went out))

Pain snickered, "oo wants to bet dzat dze mutt weell get dze backyarrrrd kennel?" Since the shopkeeper had left, he gracefully jumped up to the counter, clearing the jump with a few extra inches. He pranced to the middle of the counter, but his paw steps were still somewhat heavy thanks to his bulk of muscle. He sat down with a deep purr, curling his tail around his paws, watching Loki eagerly.

After he let the mutt out, Loki leaped and climbed on to the nearest Counter. He watched as the Mutt was let out, and as the shopkeeper came back in to scold him. "Stupid Mutt." Loki laughed. "Dogs gotta be dah mos' idiahtic tings on dah planet."

Pain nodded, "Unless you count dze old unes. Dzey 'ave grey on dzeir visage, which means dzey arrre dze more intelligent and lax of dze bunch. Mais, you don't see many, a shame, dzey make for bon company." He then sprawled lazily across the counter, belly up and legs outstretched. It was only morning, he had an entire day to lounge outside the cage waiting for adoption.

((Did anyone see the server go down last night?))
Meowsy watched as the Shopkeeper went to the back. "Mutts are idiots. I hope you both know i have no idea what you're saying." Meowsy said. Meowsy looked out the window. "It seems like no humans are coming in anytime soon..." He said.

(I love how half of the cats have accents. It's great.)
"Raight, I'm goin' sit in the windah, try 'n look cute for dah Humans. Maybe I can get adopted, mess up some Human's house, have a lil' bit uh fun. You dig?" Loki replied. He did as he said he would, making his way to the window and relaxing there, looking adorable at the same time.

((I saw the server go down last night. I kinda thought it was just me having the problem til I got back on.))
Violet meowed when Don said he had a snake. "Oh! A. Snake! I bet I can cause a bunch of trouble with that!" Violet said to herself evilly. "Hmm, if he likes animals, maybe I could get him to get another cat? One to be my minion? Well, no, not minion, more like helper." Violet thought to herself.

(Server was down for me, too. Funny, it went down when I was about to post my form here last night, too.)
Loki looked back at Meowsy "'Ey, man, we can't 'elp it! When you'se from Bahston, you learn to 'ave the accent! Same goes for Pain, except he has one 'uh dem French ones!" The Maine Coon said, defensively. "I am very proud 'uh my heritage!"

Don heard the cat, and said "i hope that was a happy meow because were here" don parked in the drive way he then got out, and opened the passengers side so violet could get out he then grabbed the box, and went inside.

Violet meowed happily, then jumped out of the car and followed Don. Once she was inside, she started sniffing around, exploring, and also looking for a good hiding spot if she ever did get in trouble. She would try to get the snake in trouble, Violet desided, as she saw no dogs or other animals.

"I'd be un peut plus heureux eef I 'ad more fluency in Français. Mon parents arrre, mais, dzey never spoke dzeir native language around moi, only English. So, I 'ave a terribly strong accent." he shrugged. Rolling over to go and join Loki. "Although, I wonder what caused dze shopkeeper to name me Bread..."

"Not insulting you, just saying i can't understand you two." Meowsy said to the duo. he shrugged. "Humans are very ignorant. Don't you agree? They easily fall for the things we tell them." Meowsy asked.

"Now dat right dere makes sense." Loki agreed, laughing. "I had dis one human, right? Two dogs, and then dere was me 'n dis dame, what was her name again? Mittens? Yeah, her name was Mittens. Human left for work one day, 'n we ripped dah place to shreds. Tore up dah curtains, dah couches, anyting you can tink of. When we was done, we ruffled up eachthuh's fur, right? Den we let dah dogs outta their cages, and climbed to safety. Made it look like dey tore up dah house 'n almos' got us, too. Dah human came back soon, 'n he was red wit' anger! It was great!" Loki said. He made a few of the other cats laugh, and resumed his relaxed pose, looking out the window.

Don put the box on the kitchen table he unloaded every thing, he put some of the wet cat food in the food bowl, and put water in the water bowl he spreaded the toys out on the floor he then went back to the car to close the door he then walked back inside, and began working on his animations

Violet grinned, then walked over to the food and waters, and drunk a bit of water from the water bowl, then ate half of thewet cat food. "I ate half of my food. Time to do what cats do best." Violet though to herself, and then began meowing loudly and annoyingly. She quickly lost interest, however, and walked off to investigate the toys.

Don thought to himself "i should introduce violet to gary the garten snake" he then would turn his computer off and get up he went up stairs to get gary he came back, and put gary next to violet

Violet sniffed at Gary curiously, and suddenly jump back and sneezed, accidentally running into a pile of boxes, causing them to fall on her. "Hey! Get me out of here!" Violet meowed from inside the box. She began hissing and batting around the box, trying to flip it over so she could escape.

(Best RP idea ever)

Name: Lain
Breed: Tabby
Purebred: Yup
Pet shop: Furry c
Appearence: Your typical tabby.
Skills: Very smart, good at climbing and jumping. Sneaky
Personality: Mischevious and hard to catch.
Other:

Lain lay in the cage she was stuck in. She could get out, but it never ended well. Last time involved a wildcat and several kids, and the cage was replaced with a metal box, which she decided to not pick the lock for. Apparently there were a person coming in to look for a tabby, and she had made the choice to get picked by them, and cause as much havoc in their house as possible. Then blame it on some mutt.

Last edited: