• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherlock was slightly distracted another Pokemon came within range of his sensors. Its form seemed like a Rockruff, although he couldn't be sure without turning more direct attention upon it. While he would like to have investigated, he was focused on preventing a fight. Blaze and his electric friend had made things much more difficult.

"Seviper... Data Loading."

He pulled open a Pokedex file within his memory files, and found the page with data on Seviper. After referring to the size and habits of the species, he thought he had a solution.

"A creature of approximate size was spotted a short time ago. Too far away for proper identification, but possibly a Seviper."

After days and nights at sea, Pokey was washed ahore on a strange unknown island. The dim morning cast an orange glow on the foggy land that he saw infront of him. He knew he had a porpose of being here and that someone wanted him to find and island but he couldn't remember anything. Curse my feeble mind, all of my family had this why do I have to suffer like this. He slowly got up, his muscles sapped from the length of time he was at sea just floating around. He heard sounds around him. Looking around he saw tracks in the sand that looked of more a...paw shape? What is this place and why am I here? He moved his way across the sand into a foresty jungle that he saw infront of him, driven by hunger and thurst, and wonder of what he was doing.

"There you got your answer so why not you leave us alone now." said Blaze still in an aggressive stance even though he is still tired from before. "Yeah just leave us alone!" yelled Sparks as he kept sparking electricity from his cheeks getting ready to use Thunderbolt just in case the Zangoose attacked them.

The Zangoose once more turned his glare over the other Pokemon, the Charmeleon and Pikachu, that continued to threaten him. With another sharp glare, and another Leer, their defenses fell once more as he set up to end any fight that began rather swiftly. Though the Zangoose was seemingly a little smaller than his species' average size, it was clear he was more can capable as a combatant. With his focus as sharp as his claws, and his opponents with lower defense, he sunk into a lower stance and prepared to spring forward at a moment's notice.

The Zangoose continued to glare and growl at the Pikachu and Charmeleon as a warning, then glanced back at the Porygon that was actually being compliant and helpful. His teeth were, however, still gritted together as he spoke again.

"Keep your 'allies' in line before they get themselves hurt. Where did you detect this 'creature of approximate size'? And how long ago?"

@RenzFlintrock @ShadowDragon1964

The Porygon2 was still for a moment, and then small notes of light seemed to flow out and form a holographic projection. It showed what he had seen before, with the shadowy figure disappearing into bushes. It was played from its original distance once, and then it replayed zoomed in. Then the notes of light vanished and the Porygon2 began to sink. Within ten seconds he had touched the ground.

“Seen on beach, approximately 46 minutes ago.”

Volt came back out of lurking in the forest. “Hey pal, stop that and come at me! Yea! Les goooooo!” He started smiling evil-ly and laughed at his own rediculousness. “Flinch? Well, prepare for a few flynches.”

He shot out a Dark Pulse, hoping it would flinch the sharp clawed Zangoose. The black, quadraped pokemon began to back up awaiting his next move, hoping to dodge it.

Pokey wandered though the forest and heard some creepy noises. I need to focus on food and water so I can survive here.
He walked for severl minutes and finally found a spring that had berry trees next to it. He drank, ate, and then slept for several hours. Lost in a dream of memories.
==================
"Pokey you have to swim to save those pokemon. They are in danger of being trapped in a fissure. Studies have shown that an earthquake is going to occur some time in the next year." his trainer sopke to him. "You memory should be stronger than other slowpoke. You are special, you are a key part of the future. Don't let me down, I know you won't"

Last edited:
The Zangoose was about to run back off to the beach a the Porygon2's answer, but was suddenly interrupted by a Dark Pulse that slammed headlong into him the moment he turned away. He tumbled back, yet landed back on his feet on all-fours, having sunk into a low stance. The Dark Pulse hadn't actually done very much damage to him, save for mildly burning his side fur where it impacted. Evidently, this Zangoose had been roughed up in the past before, and quite a lot. A very-much much battle-experienced Pokemon, and if he wasn't already ticked off, he certainly was now.

The Zangoose let out a wrathful roar at Volt, then sprung forward with startling agility and slammed his claws downward at him from above. They were glowing purple as he slashed with them, having used Revenge to strike back with significant power. This Zangoose was not going to be a light threat, especially not now that he had been attacked.

@VoltTheUmbreon

Last edited:
He swayed his ears to left. He didn’t know what to do. He knew he could jump out of the way and send a toxic, but that could activate his possible toxic boost. He decided to just run, but was too slow. He got hit on his right leg while jumping onto a tree. Chances of survival?, he thought. I sense zero.

Hmmm, maybe I can hit him with a few more pulses. Or fall on him with an Iron Tail and risk further death. I’d rather die than die, ya know? Yea, me too.

He stayed on the tree by half his body and sent out a few dark pulses again, trying to drag up his lame leg.

The Zangoose, evidently unsatisfied with the damage he dealt, sprung backwards after landing his attack and sunk into a stronger stance upon once again connecting with the ground. With focus honed sharper than his own claws, his furious red gaze tracked Volt's movements with unshakable determination. As the multiple Dark Pulse blasts came flying in towards him again, he tucked and rolled sideways and out of range of the ensuing impacts.

Immediately after rolling, he slammed both of his rear legs down into the ground and shot forward at Volt as he hung on the tree, most likely unable to go anywhere. Using this lack of mobility to his advantage, he roared and slashed both of his claws outward wildly, and repeatedly- using Close Combat to effectively try and finish him off with a powerful flurry of attacks. This Zangoose certainly wasn't all bark and no bite; he was very much the significant threat he warned them about.

@VoltTheUmbreon

Blaze and Sparks watched as Volt fought the Zangoose but Blaze saw Volt having trouble with his leg and saw the Zangoose about to attack him so Blaze ran up to stop the attack, "HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE!" yelled Blaze as he got in between the tree Volt was in and the Zangoose and took most of the damage from Zangoose's Close Combat to protect Volt, "AAAAHHHHHH!" screamed Blaze as the attack hit him, "BLAZE!" yelled Sparks as he saw his teammate get beaten up over and over by the Close Combat.

“Hey!” he shouted. He didn’t know what to do.

“Uh......” he thought of what to say. Maybe this will work. “I’m only 15!”

He stared blankly. He used his Hidden Power Flying to knock down a tree, hoping it would land on the intimidating Zangoose. Or protect Blaze. He just needed someone to live.

“gg”
He didn’t know what to do.

Last edited:
Okay then. The charmeleon decided to play the hero and take the hit for the already-damaged Volt. The Zangoose growled as he dropped to the ground following the Close Combat, his defense lower than it was before. But his resolve was still as strong as steel. His attention was swiftly turned back to the umbreon right as the Hidden Power landed, and he was knocked backwards slightly from impact. The attack, however, still hadn't done very much to him. The Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, and Hidden Power had altogether only slightly harmed him, and gave him opportunities to strike with Revenge and hit even harder.

The Zangoose swung his claws around wildly where he stood as they began to glow. Swords Dance, leading to his power rising significantly. If a good strike from him before didn't knock someone unconscious already, it certainly would now. His red eyes connected with the charmeleon that had intercepted him, and he stood in a ready stance, prepared to dodge and strike at a moment's notice.

"Stay down, smokebreath, if you know what's good for you. And the same goes to YOU-" He pointed his claw at Volt, glaring him down with his vivid red gaze. "-too! If you want to see tomorrow, you'll stop attacking me before things get ugly. You haven't even SEEN what I can and will do to you if you don't step off RIGHT NOW."

@ShadowDragon1964 @VoltTheUmbreon

"Step off what?" He was sweating. He snuck in a few Wiki Berries, so was able to heal. But he got confused, due to his jolly nature.

He fell off the tree and started laughing hysterically for a moment before he relized what was going on. Alright, my 30 defense IVs and 17 health IVs should let me tank this.....glad my trainer focused on health for EV training.

"Alright, little Zangoose. I can take you on pretty easily. An Iron Tail should get you gown pretty well, considering that your defense is lowered and my IVs and nature lean towards physical attack. Sine thats my only physical attack, I should go for it. I can keep my distance with dark pulse since your already poisoned from my toxic. LETS GO!" He smirked.

My 0 speed IVs wont help........

Wait a sec, I never used toxic!

Chances of survival?

I still sense zero.

Blaze was laying on the ground in pain but heard what the Zangoose said and got mad, "I'm... not... A... SMOKEBREAAAAATH!" yelled Blaze as he was standing up and felt a strange sensation in his body, "I WILL SHOW YOU I AM NOT A WEAKLING!!!" screamed Blaze as his tail was blazing white hot fire and his body started to glow in a bright light. "B-Blaze?" Sparks said as he saw what was happening to his friend. With Blaze he started to increase in height as his one horn split into two and he started to grow wings on his back. As the glow died down Blaze was now different as his red skin was now orange with a longer tail and more muscle on his limbs, "GRRROOOOAAARRR!!!" roared Blaze as he looked up and shot flames out of his mouth. After he was done he looked at the Zangoose with fury in his eyes, "You think you can take me on now?" questioned Blaze in a more gruff and mature voice. With Sparks he was dumbfounded as he saw his friend evolve into a Charizard, he knew Blaze was close to evolving but didn't expect it to happen now.

The Zangoose was just staring dumbfounded at Volt. He hadn't been poisoned. And he hadn't been hurt even slightly by any of his attacks. What was this Umbreon talking about? He was about to turn and just leave to go look for the Seviper he had asked about when, oh whoopdy-doo, Blaze got up and began screaming about something. The Zangoose let out a frustrated sigh as he glanced back at him, only to see the Charmeleon evolving. Oh, great. Now that was happening.

By the time Blaze finished evolving, the Zangoose had just narrowed his eyes and looked back. Even with the now-Charizard staring him down, the Zangoose did not look impressed. Even with his shorter size, he did not look intimidated. The Zangoose was long-experienced with combat against Pokemon much larger than him, and a Charizard was no different. It wasn't new to him. And even if it was, it wouldn't have changed his feelings, his grit, his determination to beat down anyone who stood between him and Vazza.

The Zangoose sharpened his glare at Volt, Sparks, and Blaze all over again, once again using Leer to lower their defense. But that wasn't all he did. The Zangoose had also sunken a bit lower into his stance, his focus unwavering. His teeth gritted, and wrathful. He didn't care how big Blaze was. Blaze was in his way. Blaze was standing between him and Vazza. He was going to cut him down regardless. Through his gritted teeth, the Zangoose let out a low, angry growl, without so much as a hint of fear in his voice. No, any fear was completely replaced by rage.

"Get out. Of my way."

@ShadowDragon1964 @VoltTheUmbreon
----

Meanwhile, something else had taken notice of the battle going on, having heard the noise of the battle. Though large, it seemed hesitant to approach the conflict, having no interest in getting hurt or any confrontation at all. But something had drawn it closer. The presence was large. Very large. Serpentine. It approached from behind the group of Pokemon, and despite its size, tried to lay as low as possible to avoid being detected.

Of course, a certain Porygon2 might be more than capable of registering its presence regardless. And if he did, it would be a pretty clear reading. A Seviper. And a very large Seviper, even for their usual size.

@RenzFlintrock

Sherlock watched the battle sadly, unable to interfere even if he had wished to. Projecting the hologram had taken quite a bit of energy, and that was why he had sunk to the ground. He watched as Umbreon, Zangoose and Charmeleon, or rather Charizard, now, battled. It seemed rather pointless to the virtual duck. He considered returning to his Pokéball, which was still balanced on his back, but didn’t know if he would be able to get back out. His head turned from side to side as he watched the battle, and then... in the corner of his sensor’s range, something moved. Just some bushes rustling, as far as the sensors picked up, but it was enough to concern Sherlock. It could be another hostile Pokémon drawn to the battle, for all he knew. Yet he wasn’t programmed to jump to conclusions without evidence. Summoning strength, he managed to float up and turn. He saw that there was a large shape in the bushes, and he began to scan it.

"Not until you tell us why you attacked us first," said Blaze as he snorted out a small ember from his nose and getting ready to defend himself if the Zangoose started to attack again, "Look we don't know what this island is or how we got here so how about you leave us alone or I pound you to a bloody pulp," Blaze said as he hit his fist into the palm of his hand to emphasise his point. Sparks was watching the whole thing happening between the two powerful Pokémon until he saw Sherlock turn around and started to look at a spot by the trees, "Hey what's wrong Porygon2?" asked Sparks, since he doesn't know the name of the Pokémon, and was wondering what it is doing.

The Zangoose only seemed to get angrier as Blaze spoke. He tensed his muscles in preparation to assault the charizard. Evidently, his attempts to intimidate the Zangoose had failed, as had his attempts to reason with him. He was not going to step down from any threat or challenge that stood between him and Vazza.

"You won't even get the CHANCE. I attacked because I knew you were hiding her from me. And if you don't get OUT OF MY WAY and let me go find her, I will go through you. I've done it to Pokemon beyond you in size AND strength before, I'll damn well do it again if it means finding her!"

The Zangoose wasn't backing down. Not even slightly. He didn't even seem to be paying attention to the Porygon2 anymore.

----

As Sherlock poked through the bushes, the figure evidently began to panic. In this panic, it rose from the ground and began to make itself as intimidating as possible, rising to full size and hissing loudly at the others around. It was indeed a very large Seviper.

This new arrival seemed to suddenly snag all of the Zangoose's attention, and he snapped his gaze over at the Seviper as it made its presence known. Seviper and Zangoose were natural enemies. They had an affinity for attacking each other relentlessly. The Seviper and the Zangoose took notice of each other almost immediately. And just like that, it was as though no one else existed to them. The Zangoose roared and shot forward in a blur, smashing right past the Charizard regardless of how large he was. The Seviper let out a sharp hiss as it lunged from the thicket, charging for the Zangoose and slamming its enormous, serpentine body past Sherlock and Volt at once, nearly landing on top of them in the process.

The two both had begun to use different attacks: the Zangoose used Slash, and the Seviper, Poison Tail. They charged, visible hate seething through their eyes as they swung their respective attacks at each other.

Blaze saw the Zangoose charged past him and towards a Seviper that came from the bushes where Sparks and Sherlock were looking at. He saw the two battle each other and decided to grab Sparks and Sherlock and put them out of the crossfire, "You guys stay here I'm going to take care of this," said Blaze as he turned back towards the two Pokémon and prepared a Fire Blast, "Hey snake-breath and dog-breath, I hope you didn't forget about me!" yelled Blaze as he fired a Fire Blast towards the two territorial Pokémon before they could react and had created an explosion which made a smoke screen so that Blaze couldn't see what happened to them. Sparks saw the explosion and looked back at Sherlock, "Hey can you see what happened to them with an x-ray or something?" asked Sparks as the Electric Mouse Pokémon looked back at the fight to see what will happen next. @Zixal @RenzFlintrock

Sherlock was rather surprised when the two began combat. he shouldn't have been; Zangoose and Seviper were rival species, competing for territory and prey, and beyond that having an instinctive hatred for the other. Somehow, Sherlock had overlooked this fact. He was quickly analyzing the situation when he was picked up and moved to one side, much to his surprise. A moment later he was watching the battle from a different angle, and the electric mouse next to him was asking if he had X-Ray vision.

"Negative."

Oh dear, that was a mistake. On both the parts of Blaze and Volt. The Toxic obviously had no effect on the Seviper, who was already a poison-type, but it did affect the Zangoose. Usually, Zangoose were immune to being poisoned thanks to their Immunity ability, but not this one. This was was still poisoned by toxic. But that ended up doing something much worse. Poisoned, but now a much greater, much more dangerous fighter. The Zangoose's ability was Toxic Boost. And because Toxic leaves one badly poisoned, that meant bad news for everyone else. The Zangoose's physical strength suddenly skyrocketed the moment he was hit by the umbreon's Toxic.

Before either the Zangoose or the Seviper could do anything about it, however, Blaze came flying in, pretending to be the hero that nobody asked for nor wanted. The Fire Blast impacted both Pokemon. The Seviper reeled back, then curled back into the brush. The Zangoose, however, landed outside of the smoke cloud on all four of his legs. He was burned. He was poisoned. But he was angrier- and stronger- than ever. If he didn't plan on killing anyone already, he certainly did now.

The Zangoose's eyes were already much more intense, as was his entire body as it seemed to glow with a deep, red aura provided by the Toxic Boost. Zangoose weren't known for their strength: they were known for their agility and ferocity. This Zangoose had all three. In an immediate, intimidatingly streamlined move, the Zangoose rebounded from landing and shot straight through the smoke cloud, and right at Blaze. Faster than he had moved before. And with even more wrath than he had shown previously.

His claws shone a vivid, powerful purple as he reached the flying Pokemon in a blur of movement, then ferociously slashed both claws downward at Blaze from above. He had enough power in his double-handed, Toxic-Boosted, and Sword's-Danced Revenge to knock the Charizard clean out of the sky multiple times over. It probably really didn't help that he had used Leer on Blaze multiple times to severely lower his defense. All things considered: if Blaze was hit by this horrifyingly powerful Revenge, it could easily take him out of the battle.

@ShadowDragon1964

Blaze saw the Zangoose coming towards him from above and knew he didn't want to get hit by that attack so he flew away from the Zangoose's path and readied a Flamethrower. Sparks saw what is happening and decided to help Blaze, "Hey I know what i'm going to do is stupid but I need to help Blaze so if you know anything that can calm down that Zangoose please do it and also the name's Sparks," said Sparks as he ran forward and stood beside Blaze away from the Zangoose, "Hey Blaze I'm here to help you," said Sparks as Blaze looked at Sparks before looking back at the Zangoose, "It's too dangerous here you need to leave," said Blaze worried for his friend, "No can do and besides with our attacks we can take him now let's show him our power," Sparks said getting ready to use Thunderbolt, "Right!" exclaimed Blaze as both the Charizard and Pikachu released their attacks with the Thunderbolt surrounding the Flamethrower as the electrified flames shot towards the Zangoose and caused another explosion but both didn't know what happened to the Zangoose but they were ready. @Zixal @RenzFlintrock

Last edited:
The small eevee woke up on the wet sand it had been laying on, she started to wonder how she got there. With a worried look on her face she stood up and stood there ready to explore...

The eevee was worried, she didn't see anyone else there. She was getting tired, hungry, and cold.

As the Eevee walked for awhile she wondered "why am I here and why can't I remember anything except my name: Evergreen?" The eevee wandered some more and eventually came back to where she started.

"Have I been going in circles?" She asked herself, "why can't I remember, well let's see if anyone else is here."

"Where am i?" "Where is here?" "Is anyone else here?"
"Why am I here" she still talked to herself assuming no one else was there

Last edited:
A Vaporeon that was laying on the sand woke up and started to look around, "Where am I?" asked the Vaporeon with a female voice, "Where's my trainer and Sparks?" the Vaporeon questioned as she started to look around the beach until she heard a voice, "Where am I? "Where is here?" "Is anyone else here?" "Why am I here?" asked the voice as Vaporeon went towards the voice and saw an Eevee standing there, "Hello who are you?" asked the Vaporeon in a gentle voice like how a mother talks calmly to their children to not scare them. @EvergreenTheEevee

"Hey it's ok and my name is Lapis," said Lapis as she looked around for other Pokémon, "So have you met any Pokémon besides me by any chance?" asked Lapis as she layed down next to the Evergreen. Lapis was concerned for her teammates and wondered if they also made it to the island but knowing Blaze he would already be in some sort of trouble.

In the trees above them, a Pelipper gazed at them quietly, eavesdropping. When the Eevee brought up the booming in the trees, he did wonder what it was. Most likely some sort of battle, he thought. Trying to peer closer to hear more, he forgot about his cover and accidentally made a few leaves rustle. Not enough to make a few berries drop, but just enough to be heard. The Pelipper flinched and cursed to himself.

Lapis looked at the trees trying to find the origin of the noise, "Hmm probably nothing anyway if there is explosions then chances are that it is Blaze making them with Sparks," said Lapis before turning back to Evergreen, "Blaze is a Charmeleon that is too hot headed but is very loyal to his friends and Sparks is a Pikachu with a blue scarf around his neck, he is an adventurous and brave little guy," said Lapis as she described her two teammates while standing up, "But anyway let's go check out these explosions an-" *BOOM* as a big explosion interrupted Lapis as she looked at the smoke coming out of the forest with a bit of electricity coming out of it, "Well looks like we found out where the explosions are anyway let's go!" exclaimed Lapis as she started to walk towards the smoke. @EvergreenTheEevee @Zixal @RenzFlintrock

The Pelipper sighed in relief. Seeing the Vaporeon walk towards the cloud of smoke made him intrigued. Bringing up the Charmeleon and Pikachu slightly made him discouraged as he didn’t want to deal with company, but hey, he really had nothing to lose. Silently taking to the skies, he followed them. Good thing he’d gotten really good at quietly taking off and landing.

A Spinda was silently lying down on the sand, face first. She had red markings that were arranged as if she was wearing a bow tie and a bow on her ear.
Cheryl turned around on her back. “Where in the world...is...this...” she muttered

The Zangoose had landed nearby on the ground and spun around, prepared to leap after the Charizard again, before the Pikachu decided to also join in and play the unwanted good guy. Though damaged and stressed, the Zangoose's determination and wrath were unfaltering. Despite the poison eating away at him, he refused to slow down or let up on the assault. These Pokemon had posed a threat to him that he was going to break down, no matter how hard they tried to stop him.

With gritted teeth, he watched the flamethrower and thunderbolt come flying in. It was too late to dodge, and he wasn't going to go right through the attack. So, instead, he defaulted to his last-resort evasion: Detect. His eyes shone as the world seemed to slow down around him, and by his perspective, made evasion guaranteed. He was right about to slide around the double-blast, when...

BOOM.

After the impact of the double-blast, the Zangoose shook his head to clear the dust out of it. He hadn't moved very far. But the blasts hadn't hit the ground, nor him. There was a bit of confusion for a moment as he glanced around, trying to figure out what happened. And then he noticed the large, serpentine body lying in front of him. The large Seviper from before- the one he had just tried to attack- had suddenly dove from the undergrowth and used its large body as a shield in front of the Zangoose.

The Zangoose, meanwhile, visibly flinched at the sight. He had frozen, locked up. No longer was he paying any attention to Blaze or Sparks. Nor anyone else around. He rushed over to the unconcious Seviper's side, seemingly panicked. Shocked, horrified. Why was the Zangoose panicking at the sight of his natural enemy being defeated?

"Vazza?! Vazza, wake up, I'm right here! Are you awake? Are you okay? Vazza?"

The Zangoose had suddenly shifted from a wrathful beast to a terrified friend of the Seviper, who was clearly not fit for battle despite being so large. The double blast had knocked her out in one clean impact. And in the wake of this, the Zangoose had suddenly begun to worry about her, fearfully trying to get her to wake up again.

@ShadowDragon1964

Blaze and Sparks were stunned when they saw the Seviper badly damaged in front of the Zangoose and they watched as the Zangoose went over to the Seviper worried for it but they were too far away to here what the Zangoose was trying to say but knew it was their fault for hurting it and went to them. Meanwhile Lapis was nearing the area of the explosion and knew Evergreen was following her but when they got closer Lapis heard someone, "Vazza?!" so she followed the voice until she saw what the voice was. It was a Zangoose looking over a Seviper which is badly damaged from an attack and saw two other Pokémon across them but she was more worried about the injured Seviper, "Hey what's going on here!" yelled Lapis as she ran to the Zangoose, "Hey can you tell me what happened here and is she ok?" she asked the worried Zangoose gently like trying to talk to a scared animal. Blaze and Sparks stopped and saw a familiar Vaporeon who was being followed by an Eevee and heard her yell and run towards the Zangoose but couldn't hear what she was saying, "Wait is that?" asked Blaze, "I think it is," said Sparks as they remembered who she was and were worried what might happen. @Zixal

The Eevee still wondered how it got there and why it was there, that would never go off of its mind.

Evergreen thought at the reason she washed up on the shores because her trainer abandoned her

"Hmm?" "What's that?" She whispered to herself while looking at the zangoose and seviper

The Zangoose was apparently not very happy to have others coming closer to help. Or even get closer, period. As the various other Pokemon approached and began talking to him, the Zangoose snarled angrily and stood defensively in front of the unconscious Seviper. He was poisoned, burned, and otherwise decently roughed up, but he was standing tall and powerful regardless of what was done to him. It was obvious this Seviper somehow meant a lot to the Zangoose, but he was in no mood to talk to any of them. His claws sharp, his ability flaring up, and his anger stifled behind obvious distress, he roared at the nearby Pokemon.

"STEP BACK, ALL OF YOU! I will tear each and every single one of you apart, limb from limb, if you don't step BACK! Don't you get anywhere NEAR her! You've done plenty of damage already!"

He certainly wasn't attacking first, anymore, but he was more distressed than ever. His twisted expression seemed to be both despair and rage at the same time. Considering the Zangoose's many boosts at the moment, and how unstable he seemed, it would be a poor idea to push his patience right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.