• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparks heard what the Riolu said and gave his sympathy to Eevee, "Hey you two cut it out and also Riolu that was uncalled for Eevee is still young ok," scolded Sparks as he ignored the Pelipper and comforted the Eevee. Meanwhile, Blaze didn't know what to do because he was going to attack the Zangoose for attacking Lapis but instead he hurt Lapis, "Lapis are you alright?" asked Blaze concerned for his friend, "Do I look like I am ok and besides you stupid Charizard the Zangoose was scared and mad I was only trying to calm him down until you interrupted," said Lapis angry at Blaze who she didn't know that it was Blaze, "Now how do you know my name?" asked Lapis ready to fight, "Lapis its me Blaze," said Blaze as Lapis looked at him with confusion, "Ok then... well anyway since the Zangoose is now gone with the Seviper which both are heavily injured and don't trust us lets just go look for Sparks," said Lapis still worried for the two, "Let me get Sherlock then... we... can... go," said Blaze slowly as he looked and saw Sherlock was gone, "Where did he go?" asked Blaze, "I don't know anyway lets go before you cause more trouble you big lizard," said Lapis as she went in the direction of where both Evergreen and Sparks went.

Sparks backed away from the dragonite and was a bit scared until he saw both Blaze and Lapis enter through the forest, "Uh oh," said Sparks. Blaze and Lapis arrived and saw a few Pokémon they haven't seen before like the Spinda, Riolu and Dragonite, "Hello everyone," said Lapis happily while Blaze looked at the Dragonite and saw that it was strong and wanted to test his strength against it, "YOU DRAGONITE!" yelled Blaze as he went up to the Dragonite, "Blaze! Evergreen doesn't like loud noises," exclaimed Lapis as she went up to Evergreen, "Don't worry that's just Blaze the one I told you about," said Lapis while Blaze faced the Dragonite, "Are you strong?" asked Blaze because he really wanted to fight the Dragonite, since he was now a Charizard.

Last edited by a moderator:
“Oh, another dude!” Gossifleur exclaimed when he saw the Dragonite.
“Gee, you sure do love pointing out every single darn thing,” Cheryl said sarcastically. “One day, it’s gonna get you in big trouble, Pepper. Not like you’ve never been in huge trouble before, that is.”

"I just came here because of little evergreen" the Dragonite explained

"I WANNA GO HOME MOMMY!!!" Evergreen said to the Dragonite

"Of course you call me mommy, don't listen to aura, I was the one that took care of you" the Dragonite said to Evergreen

Last edited by a moderator:
The Zangoose eventually dragged Vazza off to a nook between twisted trees. With a disgruntled groan, he dropped the giant serpent's body down on the grass and kneeled over, trying to keep himself standing. The poison made him significantly stronger, but it continued to sap away at his health, bit by bit. He was going to pass out soon, as well, if he didn't cure that poison. And he was not about to leave himself and Vazza exposed. Which was why he brought the Porygon2 along. He glanced back at the digital Pokemon with less contempt and more exhaustion in his expression.

"Hey, duck. Those berries. Any pecha berries? At all? I need one. Now."
@RenzFlintrock

"Evergreen is such a sweetie even though she did get scared because of our previous problem but nothing we couldn't handle," said Lapis as she talked to the Dragonite, "And since she is here we don't have to use Blaze to carry all of us," said Sparks looking at Blaze as he looked back with confusion, "Why would I need to?" asked Blaze, "To get off the island idiot," said Sparks as Lapis looked back at the two, "Hey you two stop fighting," said Lapis, "Anyway can you help us get everyone here off this island please," said Lapis as she was worried about here trainer, "Fine I will help carry some of them but I am still new at using these wings since I've evolved," said Blaze.

“We getting off this island already? Aw man, I sorta like it here!” Pepper groaned in a slightly joking manner. Cheryl jammed her hand in the grass type’s mouth. “DO NOT GIVE THEM IDEAS,” she told him through gritted teeth. She was quite serious for a Spinda.

When the Zangoose set down his load in the sheltered area between the twisted trees, Sherlock reasoned that they were stopping there. He tilted himself so that the berries rolled onto the ground, only a few seconds before the Zangoose asked him if there were any Pecha Berries there. He quickly looked through them, then nudged some over to the Zangoose. He didn't know if they would help, but it was worth a shot.

“Gee, gee, so helpful! And just when you two came in! Yanno what would suck? A torrential storm!” He exclaimed.

The Pelipper cackled once more. “If I were a bit meaner, I would just use Rain Dance, followed by a Hurricane! But since I’m sooooo nice, I won’t!” He joked. However, he did seem to think after he said that…

"Try that and you will taste my Thunderbolt and I wont miss," said Sparks as he didn't like the Pelippers jokes, "And since your also a flying type why don't you help us?" asked Sparks as Blaze looked at the Pelipper as well, "Yeah why don't you help or are you too scared?" teased Blaze.

The Zangoose glanced down at the berries and greedily shot a claw out. Stabbing the pecha berry with one of his claw tips, he yanked it back and immediately began to scarf it down like his life depended on it- which is somewhat did. As the berry took effect, and the poison subsided, the Zangoose let out a sigh of relief. With a bit of struggle, he then began trying to stand up straight. He was definitely very well-beaten, but he refused to slow down or calm down for even a second. Despite looking rather exhausted, his facial expression was still on of firm grit and anger. Never left his face, did it.

"What's your name. Tell me your name, so I'm not calling you 'Duck' all the time."
@RenzFlintrock

“I’m going to go look for more berries, because I’m so nice,” Cheryl announced. She said the last word sarcastically. “You guys better take care of this idiot for me.” She pointed at Pepper once again.
The Spinda walked off. “You guys got enough berries for me?” Pepper asked the other Pokémon, sticking out his stubby hands.

“Rain affects THUNDER, not ThunderBOLT. Big difference, bub. And as for you, watch your mouth. I may be old, but that doesn’t mean I’m a wimp. What about you? Next time, you’ll learn with a Hydro Pump. Ya forgetful kids didn’t even hear me clearly stating that I can carry smaller Pokémon. Don’t even expect me to help you.” He snapped, his gaze hardening, immediately taking off to a tree nearby.

The Porygon2 dipped his head slightly.

"I am primarily referred to as 'Sherlock'."

He glanced at the berries once more. He didn't know if there were any capable of healing a fainted Pokemon, but at least one had brought relief to the Zangoose. On the subject of reviving fainted Pokemon, though, he did recall a rare medicinal plant called 'revival herb', and began to wonder if any were to be found on the island.
@Zixal

“Did you guys know that my name is Pepper, despite the fact that I’m a grass type?” the Gossifleur said to basically everyone, loud and proud.
Meanwhile, Cheryl was busy collecting some Oran Berries. “Darn, I should’ve brought a bag. Oh wait, I don’t have one,” she said to herself.

"Whatever like we need his help besides I bet he didn't even try to help us with the Zangoose to calm it down," said Sparks not really liking the smartass Pelipper, "Can you two just shut your mouths for once!" yelled Lapis getting really annoyed, "And yes Pepper we know that is your name now thank you," Lapis said to the Gossifleur as she is starting to get a headache, "And sorry Mr Pelipper for my really annoying teammates," Lapis said trying to apologize, "Hey!" exclaimed both Blaze and Sparks from the insult Lapis said.

Cheryl walked to the quarreling group of Pokémon. She carried a large leaf in her arms, seeing as she had nothing else to store the berries in. The plant had a lumpy form, since it was filled to the brim with fruits.
“Just like I promised, I got more berries. You’re welcome,” the Spinda said. She got down on her knees and unfolded the leaf, revealing all kinds of berries, such as Nanab and Pecha.
Pepper’s eyes fell on the assortment of food, and he immediately began to drool.

The Zangoose just seemed to scoff a bit as he stood up straighter and glanced back over at the Seviper. He briefly inspected her face, trying to see if she would be waking up any time soon. With no results to tell about, he sighed and glanced back at Sherlock. With another quick look around, he began to use his claws to slice at a few leaves and pick up branches, then began to pile them up together. Afterwards, he went back around to the other end of the Seviper and began to tug her tail back around to the front so she took up less space.

"Zavaal. And I won't tell you my name again, so remember it. The Seviper's is Vazza. Help me make a fire."

@RenzFlintrock

Sherlock nodded and moved over to help, but there wasn't much he could do to build a fire. He tried, but without limbs... he wasn't helping very much. He also hadn't noticed that his shrunken Pokeball had been left among the berries. So, after a few futile attempts to help the Zangoose with the fire, he moved off into the nearby shrubs, not too far off, and began looking for more useful plants.

Cheryl noticed noticed Sherlock searching for plants. Suddenly, an idea popped into her head.
“So, you know how you guys are having trouble building a fire? Well, we got a living plant right here, ready to sacrifice himself for some delicious roasted berries!” Her Eyes motioned towards Pepper.
“Sheryl? What do you mean by that?” the Gossifleur asked obliviously.

Zavaal had begun draping some of the large leaves over the unconscious Seviper's sort-of-coiled body, uninterested with the progress Sherlock was making. He didn't seem to be paying much attention at the moment. Then he caught wind of the new Pokemon arriving and suddenly asking questions. He pivoted around, already baring his teeth and claws. But the voice was talking to Sherlock, who was a little further away. They hadn't noticed him yet. Good.

In a bit of a flurry, he swiftly piled additional leaves and sticks across Vazza, obscuring her from view. Afterwards, he proceeded to dive into the nearby bushes, hiding himself as well. He wasn't hiding because he was scared, however. No, no. He was hiding because he knew he was hurt, and wasn't going to pose as great of a threat unless he had the element of surprise. He prepared, just in case, if these new Pokemon came anywhere near the conspicuous pile of leaves. Already boosting himself up with another Sword's Dance, the previous of which had already worn out.
@RenzFlintrock @ChocoChipBrownie

The Porygon2 quickly turned around to see who was addressing him. to his surprise, it was a Spinda. Sherlock backpedaled in midair, slowed, and his concentration narrowed. He didn't trust Spinda. He ignored what the two said and returned to his search, but his eyes lingered over the Spinda and quickly darted back to her every few seconds as he searched. Eventually, after wandering a bit farther away than he had intended, he finally came across what he was looking for. A small, fernlike plant with small light green capsules growing between the leaves. A revival herb. He picked a single frond and headed back to the twisted trees, keeping his eyes out for the Spinda. He also managed to grab a few berries on the way back. When he got back he was surprised to find that neither Zavaal or his unconscious acquaintance were nowhere to be seen.

Cheryl noticed the interest Sherlock took to him.
I don’t like the look of guy, the Spinda thought to herself. She picked up her leaf. “Now, where do I put these berries?” she asked. Pepper suddenly realized what Cheryl what talking about earlier. “Cheryl! Spare me!!” he cried, doing a dramatic pose. He knew that a Cheryl would never kill another Pokémon. At least, probably.
Cheryl sighed. There was no third surviving Pokémon from the plane that could act as a mediator between them, and she was well aware of that. “Anyone hungry?” the Spinda asked, holding up the berry-filled leaf.

Both the Eevee and riolu were worried, Aura was worried if the circus people found him again. Evergreen was worried about having to do the same as Aura.

"I am" replied the Eevee to the spinda in a happy tone, while the riolu said nothing. Aura walked off into the trees, "Aura come back" Draco said worrisomely. Draco followed Aura to the other side of the island

"What's wrong Aura?" The Dragonite calmly said to Aura. "N-nothing, I just need some time to think" Aura said to Draco."Okay, but be back by Sundown"
Draco replied. "Fine" Aura said, and Draco went back to Evergreen.

“It’s Pierre to you,” he caws once more with a flourish. “At least SOMEONE has respect.”

He snatched a random berry from the makeshift basket and flew up, roosting, all while putting the berry in his beak, seed and all. Then he went, watching the drama below, along with that disgusting, annoying Eevee and Riolu that kept screaming. That Gossiflur also was a nuisance. The Spinda, on the other hand, didn’t seem all that bad. Good thing, it seemed as if everyone was annoyed from Pepper.

A yamper floated upon the shore, as it woke up it saw a spinda, a peliper, and gossifleur. "Hmm, I must be dreaming!!" The yamper said "...where am I??" The yamper began digging in the Sand, "this is fun!!" The yamper barked excitedly.

Then the yamper acually noticed that it's not a dream. "Its not a dream?!?" The worried yamper barked, "where am i, how do I get off the island!?!?!?"

Cheryl walked up to the Eevee, ignoring how Pierre had snatched away one of the berries. “Make your choice,” she said to Evergreen in a surprisingly kind tone. The tone was made even more surprising by how Cheryl also had to prevent Pepper from stealing the food using one of her arms.
“Gimmegimmegimme-“ Pepper said repeatedly, blocked by the Spinda’s arm.
“Not a chance. Be patient,” Cheryl, turning around, said back.

The Zangoose remained hidden among the brush and leaves, still preparing to slam into the nearest to him with a powerful, swords-danced Slash. None of them, however, seemed to be particularly doing or anything, or getting closer to his or Vazza’s hiding spot. But their presence continued to irk him. He didn’t want them anywhere near him or Vazza. Sherlock was at least somewhat reliable, and he looked weak enough to be easily defeated in case he tried to pose a threat. He wanted nothing to do with the other Pokemon, otherwise. So he poked his head out a bit and harshly whispered to the digital Pokemon.

“Psst-! Get rid of them! Scare then out of here, or ask them to leave politely, I don’t care. Just get them out of here!”

@RenzFlintrock

Sherlock was surprised to see the Zavaal pop his head out, but he obligingly dropped the berries and set off. He didn't know how he could drive off multiple Pokemon, though, and he certainly didn't wish for a fight. But perhaps...
He floated into sight of the Pokemon he had been told to get rid of. He waited until they noticed him, then began to talk.

"Greetings. Do you require aid in finding berries? I have discovered a tree that has plenty of ripe ones. Follow me."

Status
Not open for further replies.