• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherlock watched the surprising turn of events. He couldn't interfere at all, even if he had wanted to, so he had merely spectated as the electric and fire attacks blazed in, and Sherlock had thought things were going to be bad for the Zangoose. But then it turned out that the Seviper had taken the hit in his stead. He was yet again surprised to find the Zangoose upset by this. The two, the normal and the poison type, kept surprising him at every turn. First, from the way that the Zangoose talked, he had thought he was merely upset and worried about something. Then the two had fought. And now it seemed like the Zangoose did care about the serpent, in spite of their battle. He noticed several others arriving, but didn't pay much attention to any of them yet. He began to maneuver himself a bit closer to the downed Seviper and the Zangoose, but halted at the angry outburst.

The Eevee was startled by the yelling zangoose, she got so scared she ran off in terror.

The Eevee is very young and is scared of loud noises, she has very sensitive ears and hates yelling.

When she here's a yell she'll get startled and run off.

The Eevee ran off whimpering and afraid that the zangoose was going to hurt her

Lapis backed away from the Zangoose and was scared from its outburst but she knew it was scared and angry, "Look I know you don't trust me but I need you to tell me what happened here and let me help her before the injury gets worse and also help you," said Lapis in a gentle and motherly voice as she slowly walked towards the Zangoose but stopped a few metres away to not aggravate it but then saw Evergreen run away, "Evergreen wait come back!" yelled Lapis worried for the young Eevee but she needed to help the Serviper and calm down the Zangoose, "Please let me help I won't try anything I promise," she said. Blaze and Sparks heard its out burst and saw the Eevee run of in terror, "Hey Blaze stay here I will go after the little one," said Sparks as he ran off towards the Eevee, "Hey wait its ok you don't need to run," as Sparks stopped in front of the Eevee but that was a mistake as they both collided because of Sparks stopping right in front of the Eevee. Blaze saw Sparks run off but focused on Lapis trying to calm down the Zangoose but he knew that she was more worried for the Eevee so Blaze just sat and watched but was ready to intercept if the Zangoose did anything. @Zixal

“Don’t worry he is not here and if he is then I will protect you,” said Sparks as he got up and shook his head, “But you didn’t need to run though but anyway I am Sparks and me and my friend Blaze the Charizard was battling that big guy and made that big explosion from before so why don’t we go back to the others just stay next to me,” said Sparks as he waited for the Eevee to follow him.

The Spinda, still confused, trekked into an area of the island. An Eevee, Zangoose, and some other Pokémon caught her eye.
“I assume those Pokémon are on the same boat as me...” Cheryl said to herself. She could tell that a lot of things had already happened on the island. The Spinda sat down on the floor, for she was quite tired after walking so much.

“Aight, what did I miss here?” the Spinda spoke, scratching her head.
Great, I sound like an idiot, she thought to herself. But I’m pretty sure only those Pokémon could help me. Cheryl made sure to keep her distance.

The Eevee flicked it's ear in confusion, it wanted to meet the new Pokemon but she was scared thinking that the new Pokemon was gonna try to hurt her

Evergreen started whimpering, she was scared because of all the Pokemon here, to her it felt like a crowded mall

"Hey are you ok?" asked Sparks as he also heard the Pokémon but was now worried for the Eevee, "Look as long as I am here nothing will hurt promise," said Sparks as gently as possible, "Now how about we go see Lapis and the others?" asked Sparks as he patted the Eevee's head gently.

"home?" The young Eevee replied to the spinda, evergreen had never had a home, trainer, parents, or friends!

"What's home??" Asked the small fennec fox Pokemon, "I don't know what home is or what parents are or what a trainer is!"

“For me, home is the wild. Away from nasty trainers. I want to be free,” answered Cheryl. “But for others, it means different things. Like houses or buildings, though I have little to no idea how those things work.”

As the Eevee stood there speechless a waterproof box floated upon shore

"Help!! It's dark in here!! Anyone?!? help!!" The box yelled

"It's a talking box!!!" Evergreen said while walking to the box

As Sparks watched both the Spinda and Eevee talk to each other until he saw a box float over and started talking with the Eevee saying something silly, "There is no such thing as a talking box and the only way a box can talk if someone is in it," he said as he went up to the box, "Alright who ever is in here don't panic please?" asked Sparks as he lifted up the box to reveal who ever is inside.

The Pelipper, stunned by all of this, ended up following the Eevee and Pikachu, cackling obnoxiously when he saw the two crash into eachother. Sure, he could of watched the drama going on with that Zangoose and PorygonZ and whatever, but decided it was too much for his old man brain. He seemed to grumble when he saw the Spinda, along with the talking box. Luckily, it seemed as if he haven’t been discovered yet, and he flew closer to take a peek.

Cheryl took a glance at the mysterious box. “If that box is actually alive, imma laugh,” she scoffed. The Spinda looked at the vast, blue ocean. If only I was back at home and not stuck on this gross island, she thought in her head. Cheryl noticed a certain Pelipper looking at her. “What are you looking at?” she asked.

Sheryl, in disbelief, jumped back. “What in the-!?”
Before she could fall over, the Pokémon regained her senses. “How in the world did this guy end up in a box?” she asked to no one in particular. “And how is he so tiny?”

"oh, I was originally supposed to go to a Pokemon circus that travels and they put me in a box before sailing off, the waves were so rough my box, with me inside fell off the boat or the people there pushed my box off the boat" the riolu told the spinda

"We call each other siblings because we've known each other for our whole lives" the Eevee also told the spinda.

Sheryl nodded her head. “Well, I believe I ended up here because I was on a plane, and it crashed into the sea. I’m not sure if I’m the only survivor, and I can’t remember why I was on a plane in the first place,” she said. The Spinda tried to focus and remember more things, but failed.

“Helloooooo? Forgotten about me?” The Pelipper cawed loudly. “Psh. You guys forget so easily.”

He didn’t seem to mind how they eventually found out about him, and the Water Bird Pokémon stayed silent about the question the Spinda asked.

“Oh, and getting off this island? Ha, if those other pathetic Pokémon couldn’t get off, I suspect you won’t be able to, either!” He scoffed, forgetting to mention why he couldn’t get off either. After all, he had the ability to fly, and if that aforementioned Charmeleon evolved, everyone else could get off, too! Too bad he didn’t stay to see if he did evolve, however.

“The only strategy I can think of is trying to get a helicopter or whatever to save us. But we’re Pokémon, not trainers,” remarked Sheryl. “We could also swim, but that would take forever. Not to mention that there’s probably fire types around here.”
Suddenly, a mysterious figure peered out of the water. “That was a long swim,” it said.

“Are any of us strong enough to cut a tree down?” Cheryl asked snidely.
The figure in the water climbed onto the land. Upon closer inspection, it was an Gossifleur. “That plane sucked. It didn’t have Poké Puffs, for crying out loud!”
Cheryl gasped. “You...Another plane survivor!?” Despite the shock, the Spinda stayed far away from the grass type. She knew what this guy was about.

"what if we all attacked a tree at the same time?"
The Eevee responded to the spinda's question

"I see where you're going..." Aura said

"Aura, you always told me that teamwork makes things easier" Evergreen said excitedly

“Sorry, but I don’t like being in a team. That’s another reason why I don’t wanna get caught by humans,” the Spinda protested. Meanwhile, the Gossifleur was looking at Aura and Evergreen. “Were you guys on a plane before crashing into here?” he asked them.

“Oh. Well it looks like we were the only survivors, Sheryl!” the Gossifleur chuckled.
“My name is Cheryl,” the Spinda scowled. “Oh Arceus, why did you make him the other survivor?” Cheryl whispered, pointing at the Gossifleur. She turned around again to face the other Pokémon.

As Lapis approached, the Zangoose snapped his gaze over to her and roared. Teeth bared, claws extended, and still very much empowered by Swords Dance and Toxic Boost. He swung one of his claws at her to keep her at bay, evidently not happy to have anyone here trying to help. Especially not after what just happened. The raging Zangoose didn't seem to be calming down whatsoever, and attempting to make him calm down or get closer to the Seviper only set him off further.

"NO! Don't even think about it! I don't want any of you getting anywhere NEAR her! Nobody asked you to be the hero! Nobody WANTED you to play 'good guy'! This is YOUR FAULT! Back off!"

The Seviper, meanwhile, still laid unconscious in the dirt behind the Zangoose. 'Vazza', as her name apparently was, seemed to be a rather large Seviper. In spite of this, she was strangely weak, and easily defeated, considering she had only been slightly hit with Fire Blast earlier, then directly hit with a Flamethrower and Thunderbolt to knock her down for the count. In contrast, the Zangoose was rather small for his normal species size, yet was evidently much more battle-hardened and capable than expected. And right now, he seemed to be defending the much larger, yet much more vulnerable, Vazza. Most certainly not in the mood to let anyone even take a step forward.

Sherlock hesitated. He knew that moving closer to the Zangoose and the wounded Seviper he guarded would only cause trouble, and there wasn’t much he could do at that moment, anyway. However, he felt empathy for the worried normal type, and wanted to help. For various reasons, and primarily to avoid conflict if possible, but also... something else.

He had to force himself to get moving, for while he hadn’t actually battled he had still expended quite a bit of energy in projecting the images to show the Zangoose. He managed to float a bit higher, and moved off into the underbrush. He searched for berries or other medicinal plants that might help, but he was somewhat distracted. He knew that a fight could easily erupt again, and he wanted to get back and make sure it did not. He mulled this over as he floated, but his attention turned to one side. He had spotted a small tree with berries growing upon the higher branches. The Porygon2 quickly gathered the ripest ones, although even these were underripe, and hurriedly floated back. He floated to the ground a few feet away from the Zangoose, berries perched on his back, and his Pokeball in the midst of them.

((OOC: I’ll let you decide what type of berry they are @Zixal ))

Last edited:
Sparks was confused what was going on but didn't think like that but then saw the Pelipper in the tree and heard what he said, "If you think we are pathetic take this!" said a annoyed Sparks as he shot a Thunderbolt to the Pelipper. Meanwhile, Lapis was having trouble calming down the Zangoose and was now annoyed and worried, "Look I don't know how this happened ok I just got here so it cant be my fault and if you don't want to cooperate then I will have to subdue you till we can heal both of you," said Lapis not really wanting to fight but got into an attack stance. Blaze saw the Zangoose swiped at Lapis and decided to knock it out. He carefully walked behind the Zangoose with much difficulty and when he was close enough decided to attack now, "Leave her alone and taste my Mega Punch!" yelled Blaze as he flew towards the Zangoose with a Mega Punch ready and once he got behind it threw the punch. Lapis heard the Charizard and saw what it was doing, "What are you doing you idiot!" yelled Lapis as she knocked the Zangoose away from the punch but was now in the line of fire for the punch to hit her.

With the Thunderbolt in the water/flying type’s face, he struggled to get up, but quickly flew back up to his feet. “Hey, hey, anybody ever told you to respect your elders?” He remarked, brushing over on how hypocritical that is.

“Oh, and if you’re wanting to escape this island, then maybe you should… I dunno, look for a particular Pokémon that can carry multiple smaller Pokémon in its beak… and can fly.” The Pelipper snickered, still unfazed by the Thunderbolt.

“Not to mention that MAYBE there is a Pokémon, that when evolved, can fly? Perhaps a flame-tailed lizard, that is!”

The Zangoose had been a bit distracted by the Vaporeon's incessant bothering about helping, and at the threat of subjugation, he was prepared to slash her down in merely a couple of strikes. He was stopped, however, after, taking notice of the Porygon2's berries. He glanced down at them, then back up at Sherlock with a side glance. He was obviously very much still angry, but there was a hint of affirmation on his glare when he acknowledged Sherlock's at least somewhat peaceful attempts to help. Sherlock respected his space and his wishes. That was at least something he could be thankful for.

Before he could really respond to it, however, Big Bad Blaze decided to get up and try being the hero again. Just like nobody wanted him to be. The Zangoose took immediate notice of the Charizard approaching him, especially when he clearly announced his presence like a moron. He whipped around, already in the process of using Close Combat. But then, oh WHOOPDY DOO, now the Vaporeon is trying to be the hero. She shoved the Zangoose out of the way, which not only also pissed him off more, but it also interrupted his attack. He rolled back and stopped beside the still-unconscious Seviper, nearly falling over as combined effect of his injuries and the poison that still ate away at him.

The Zangoose had no sympathy for the Vaporeon, and had no interest in helping. Especially not with this idiotic Charizard constantly acting like a shounen anime protagonist. Instead, he glanced over at the Seviper again. With a moment of a glance back at the surrounding Pokemon, he reached down and began trying to tug the large snake along with him. Though he was significantly smaller than the Seviper, he managed to lift her up behind the head and slowly drag her off.

He glanced over at Sherlock as well. This Porygon2 at least seemed tolerable. If he could be useful, then he'd be better of not sticking around with these rambunctious idiots. He locked eyes with the digital Pokemon and nodded his head to the side, a direction for him to follow as he dragged the Seviper off into the island.

@RenzFlintrock

While all that was happening, Aura and Evergreen were fighting

"When we get of this island we can go home to our parents" the Eevee said

"Parents? PARENTS? Do you know what happened to your PARENTS?!???!???!?????" The Riolu yelled at the eevee

"Oh what happened, lame-o" the Eevee screeched

"I hope you know... I TOOK CARE OF YOU, IM OLDER THAN YOU, I WATCHED YOUR PARENTS DIE BECAUSE OF HUMANS!!!!!!" The Riolu snapped at the eevee

Sherlock nearly spilled the berries when the fighting recommenced. In fact, two dropped to the ground, but Sherlock couldn't pick them up. He angled himself so that the ones remaining on his back would stay there, took a moment to think, and nearly called out to the combatants. He knew it wouldn't do any good, though, so he looked back at the Zangoose to see that he was beginning to drag away his friend. He saw its signal for him to follow, and after a moment's hesitation he decided that it would be the best choice. He floated off after the two, carrying the berries and a hope that things would turn out well for everyone on the island.
@Zixal

Status
Not open for further replies.