• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Bros: Melee

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Masaru scrunched his nose. “Wah? Like, of course he’s a demon! Demons are adults after all! Slimy, smelly, filthy demons should watch out, cause we kids are a cut above them! Ahaha!”

Slowly realizing he was to fight a kid in his next match, Masaru quickly frowned, crossing his arms. Giving a small exaggerated sigh, Masaru shook his head.

“Ugh, it kinda goes against my Role in the Warriors of Hope to fight a kid. Can’t you just like, forfeit or something? After all I’m your boss right? Uhhh...Boy?”

Glancing at the name on the board, he made sure that was his real name...which he guess it was? A weird name, but he wasn’t gonna question it. After all, someone’s name was ‘Eggman’ pssssht.

“Humm...I sense a presence...”

Specter retracted the wine glass he held into his chair, turning around, leaving his back to Bison and Doctor Eggman.

“I feel as though my match will begin soon, best of luck to you, Dear Doctor.”

With that, specter followed the signature of the brainwave he was tracing. The pattern got closer and closer, and before he knew it, he was looking right at the creature that he was matched with.

“Ori, is it? I am Specter, leader of all Monkey kind. While I have no quarrel with you on any level, make no mistake, I will win this tournament to make my dreams of liberation a reality. I hope that won’t be an issue with you.”

Cocking a smirk as he addressed the creature before him, Specter already knew that his resolve would hold out. Surely it would. There was no turning back now.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
The boy was about to respond to Masaru's attempt to get him to forfeit when he heard what Masaru had called him. "Hold up a second did you just call me 'Boy?' I mean you're a boy too, but you don't see me calling you 'Boy.' After all both of our names are clearly up on the–" The boy looked up and sure enough, the bracket said "Boy and Blob." He was unsure of why he didn't notice this until now, but he was going to be sure to correct this error.

"Holy crap, it actually says my name is 'Boy.' What the heck, who names their kid Boy? I don't know what the heck this master hand is doing, but he at least could have gotten my name right. My name is Bowie. B O W I E, I mean in all fairness it does kind of sound like Boy, but it's completely different. Anyway, what do you mean all adults are demons? Do you actually believe that? And what's this about you being my boss? Honestly, that's a pretty big ask for someone you just met.

“Bow...ie?” Masaru tried to keep back his laughter, but he could help bursting into a fit of it. “Hahaha! They got your name wrong! You must be so embarrassed! Hahaha!”

His laughter however was cut short by Bowie’s next comment. Masaru’s demeanor became a bit more serious as if concerned.

“Do I believe that...? Of course I do! I’m the leader of the whole thing after all! Don’t you believe in it?? Your a kid aren’t ya? I’m the leader of the Warriors of Hope, the one that all the kids want to make a children’s paradise? I’d think you’d be a little grateful as all, considering how much this Hero does for you.”

he puffed out his chest and put his hands on his hips. It was clear that the kid thought he was a big deal.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
The boy, now revealed to be named "Bowie," was starting to get very confused by the red-haired kid in front of him. He was acting as if everyone should know about him, but he'd never even heard of the kid before he had to fight him, let alone his "Warriors of Hope."

"Sorry, but I've never even heard of these 'Warriors of Hope' you're talking about. I also don't really know much about any kid paradise. All I want to do is get Blob here's home planet back." Blob jumped up when he heard this, excited about the idea of getting his home back. "I guess maybe you do a lot for the kids you know, which is great, but I don't plan on giving up a chance to save Blob's planet for someone I've never heard of. I'm sorry."

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Hey, what the hell?! " Dmitrii said, looking forward, enraged by the fact that despite him getting to copy an attack that powerful, it didnt seem to do much against his opponent. Dmitrii tried firing it, but couldn't get it charged up in time. When Yu had been approaching, Dmitrii leaped back to avoid Yu, laughing arrogantly... just before falling off the stage because the Ziodyne attack had pushed him to the edge and he had just unintentionally jumped off. Dmitrii looked down as he didn't feel any solid ground anymore.

" Oh you gotta be kiddING MEEEEEE!! " Dmitrii screamed in anger as he fell down, and woke up in the Dark Cathedral again. Dmitrii yelled in anger and went running around the Cathedral, just killing any poor monster that made the mistake of existing in his line of sight. @TheJustinMann @Shen: King of the Mist
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Terrarian reeled in his Wyvern Kite as the pre-eliminary battles seemed to be ending, and he heard something cry out.. Kabii? The Terrarian thought there was noone with that name in the tournament. Flying around to see who was yelling that, the Terrarian recognized it was Kirby, based on the picture displayed on the Board. The Terrarian saw that Kirby was riding on a Star, and had an idea. The Terrarian flew over and waved at Kirby, but then the Terrarian waved a Money Trough through the air, causing a.. flying piggybank to appear. Despite its size, The Terrarian took out a large star from the piggybank. The Terrarian then placed the star underneath their feet, causing their wings to be visibly replaced by the star, which in itself resembles the very warp star that Kirby was on. @Gamingfan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
' Hmph. What a disappointment. Seems this Freeman isn't worthy to join my army after all if he can't even handle some blue rodent. I'm exiting this stage before that worm makes himself out to be a bigger failure than he already is. ' Sturm thought, as he marched onward, taking the gateway back to the plaza. The massive alien dictator then stood by the gateway, waiting for the next battles to be announced.

“Yeah! I know right! I’m all- wait. Wha...?”

Masaru was taken aback. A kid who hadn’t heard of him OR the Warriors of Hope?? Usually he had a proud hero phrase to say or something, but he had nothing. Thinking of the words to say, he felt a pink flush to his face as he puffed his cheeks in a pout.

“Well...maybe you’ve just been living under a rock then...yeah...yeah that has to be it.” He muttered, slowly getting back his confidence. “So, your gonna put your blob here on a higher pedestal than any of the other kids in the world? That’s cold, looks like you really haven’t met the Warriors of Hope! Normally it’s against my morals to fight another kid, but looks like we’re gonna throw down!”

Right as he said this, Master hand had snapped his fingers, appearing at the top of the Plaza grounds.

“Alright! All fighters gather to your respective fights! The commercial break will buy time for the remaining three or four to wrap up. Let’s get this show on the road!”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Once Gunvolt was done with Junkrat, he left the arena through the exit portal. He wasn’t sure if he had actually killed him, but he didn’t have the time to reflect on his actions. He had a goal he was fighting for, after all. He watched his name lit up on the roster and advance to the next round, against someone called Drogoz. Before he went to meet him, he had something to ask Master Hand.

Gunvolt fired a single dart into the air, trying to get the disembodied hand’s attention. “Uh, Mister Giant Disembodied Right Hand? I have a question. Would it be possible for me to go get some things in between matches? My earlier fight made me think I should switch things up a bit, you know?”
@Shen: King of the Mist

Master hand looked over to Gunvolt, who talked to him right after his big proclamation. Staring at him for a few seconds, he snapped his fingers, a tiny rift opening in front of the fighter.

“...Fine. But make it quick. You have a few minutes until right fight should start maximum. Don’t be late or your disqualified, you hear?”

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bowie had obviously upset Masaru, but he wasn't really sure why. Obviously he believed in the kid paradise, but it wasn't Bowie's fault he'd never heard of it. Maybe it was something new on the news, he hadn't been paying that much attention to what's happening in the world ever since Blob showed up in his life. He'd have to look up this kid when he got back home. That would have to wait though since the floating hand had just announced that the first round was officially starting.

"Listen Masaru, I'm sorry if I offended you, but know that I won't be holding back. I wish you well on your quest, no matter who wins here." WIth that Bowie rushed into the portal with blob, ready for whatever Masaru had to throw at him.

“...Oh yeah? Well, Same here wise guy!!”

Masaru raced after him, not about to be showed up by some rando kid and his blob with a face. He was the leader and the hero for a reason after all! He and the Boy ended up in second to last destination, facing opposite ends. Suddenly, a robotic voice announced.

•Attention. You may have a ten second window to change the terrain to your choosing via holographic projection. Is there a terrain and or setting you prefer_?•

Masaru stomped on the ground, eager to speak first and interrupt and attempt of Boy speaking.

“I want my home turf! Bring up the Killaseum!”

•Accessing dimensional archives...done. Uploading now_•

Suddenly, the entire zone began to change. Huge walls began to erect as the entire landscapes changed to a massive colosseum, with the two competitors in the center! They were completely encircled by sand and concrete, outside the air above, allowing competitors to be thrown out upwards and through the walls if they were broken enough.

Huge Monokuma banners were on display as well as a large crowd of kids lining every seat, each one doning monokuma headgear. Masaru chuckled as they began to call his name.

“See?? Everyone loves me! I am pretty awesome, aren’t I?” He egotistically bragged.

Last edited:
Eggman waved once when Specter left. He turned to Bison. “Well, I have a battle to win, I’ll see you later. Maybe.” He said, then turned around, and flew up into the air with the Eggmobile, and Metal quickly followed. They both stopped, and Eggman inserted a chip into Metal’s head, which then sank into his head and into a hidden compartment, which held his cpu and other things that kept him working. “That chip will make you way smarter than you already are, I replicated the same type of technology Specter’s helmet uses, so now you’ll be more strategic.” Metal nodded, then looked to the board. He seemed to be fighting a rabbit with a cell phone. He looked amused. This was gonna be easier than the last one. He flew down and landed in front of Rabbid Peach. She(?) was busy taking selfies. He contemplated breaking the phone, but decided not to, and just made an annoyed beep to get her(?) attention, then pointed to an archway, indicating they should fight. Now.
@Gamingfan
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Eggman smirked while watching Metal fly down. He himself then looked to the board, and saw his opponent. “Hm...that might be the blue hero Specter was talking about...” He said. He flew down towards Kei, and stopped in front of him. “You remind me of a certain blue imbecile I know.” Eggman said to Kei. “Now, let’s fight. I’m not here to chit chat.”

Reaper saw the list of names change, and noticed his was moved to a new spot. He was going against some person named NiGHTS. He looked at their picture, then turned into smoke and flew into the sky. He scanned the area until he found who he was looking for. He flew down to them, and materialized again. “You. Me. Battlefield. Now.” He said to his opponent. He was simple and to the point, not wanting to waste any time.
Genji was leaning against a tree in the plaza, not attempting to socialize, as he was thinking of battle strategies. He then looked to the board, and saw his name next to some movie star looking guy named Johnny Cage. He sighed and quickly used a few swift strikes to quickly get to his opponent. “Johnny Cage. I am Genji Shimada, your opponent. I wish you luck for the fight.” He said, and stuck his hands together, only using two fingers on each hand, touching them together firmly, one hand slightly above the other, and bowed his head, performing a respectful warrior’s salute.
@ThAtGuY101

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
“Right. I’ll be quick.” Gunvolt said before entering the rift. The rift took him back to Quinn’s house, the Azure Striker heading into his room, taking out a ring from his drawer and switching it out with his current one. This was an Ambi Annulus ring, designed to channel his Septimal powers to grant him better mobility in more ways than one. With that change made, he went back through the rift.

Now back at the plaza, he went in search of his opponent, who wasn’t that hard to spot since he was a dragon. He seemed to be hanging out with an antropomorphic racoon. “Hey, Drogoz, right? Looks like we’re opponents now. Best of luck. I’ll be waiting over in second-to-last destination. Oh, and hi to you too, racoon guy.” He stated, heading through the archway and being sent to the battlefield once again. Hopefully this new ring would give him an edge.
@DarkHydraT

Kei was about to chase after specter, swing him float off toward his fight, but was quickly interrupted by Eggman, which he soon pieced together was the one he was to fight next. Wha- Blue imbecile? Did specter already send this guy after me??

“Hey...why are you siding with Specter?! You know he wants to doom all of humanity don’t you?! I don’t know what he told you, but you can’t trust him!”

NiGHTS perked up as they found their first match. They gave a friendly wave as they fluttered up to him, stretching out a hand to shake.

“Hi! My name is NiGHTS, pleasure to meet y-

“You. Me. battlefield. Now.”

NiGHTS blinked, their warm greeting being treated with cold neglect. They put their hand down and tilted their head. Quickly shaking off this negative tone, they once again out a smile on their face.

“Well, you seem quite down, maybe our fight can cheer you up a little, after all, This is all about fun! Just remember, don’t hold back and let’s get this party started!”

putting a positive spin on it, they giggled before fluttering into the gateway with a twirl.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bowie looked around the area that was generated by Masaru's request. As far as he could tell, it was just a coliseum, with a bunch of kids in what looked to be some kind of bear masks chanting for Masaru. Bowie was taken back. Obviously Masaru did have quite the following. He was starting to feel bad for having never heard of him. That wouldn't take away from his resolve to win though. At the end of the day, Masaru was just a kid after all, what was he going to do against Bowie and Blob's connection.

"I guess you must be pretty awesome to get this kind of following. Come on and show me what you got, because Blob and I don't plan on going down easily." Bowie gave Blob a strawberry jellybean to start off the fight. He didn't want to underestimate Masaru too much, obviously he must have been pretty strong in order to be invited here. Bowie picked up the new Blob shield to prepare for whatever Masaru had up his sleeve.

“Heheh, I know Right? I’m totally awesome. Cooler than cool...ain’t that right everyone?”

The crowd began to cheer for him, chanting his name. The red haired boy laughed, scratching behind his head from all the applause.

“Now Now, don’t praise me THAT much, I haven’t started the fight yet.”

looking over to the boy and blob, Masaru snickered darkly, his eyes focusing on them. He needed to eliminate everyone and everything that got in his way to make a children’s paradise. Even if it was just a kid.

“Was nice knowing you Bowie, but ya know how it is. A Hero has gotta stand up for everyone, not just one!”

Taking out his controller, he stepped back to the edge of the Arena, slamming it on the ground, locking it in place. He then pressed a single white and black colored Button on it. After he did so...something erupted from the sky, coming down in a...

*BANG!!!!*

F61455B1-431C-4AAA-91D4-95FA402C1025.gif

Masaru summoned a giant robot, a golden and white colored machine known a Mark Guyver. The drills rotated with grinding speeds, music blaring from the back of the mech. It glared with killing intend down at the pair of it’s foes.

“Now, you see the form of a true hero!!”

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Crap

This was all Bowie thought as he watched a giant mech descend from the heavens. Realizing that a shield wouldn't do much when put up against a drill, Bowie decided to make Blob drop his shield form. Instead, Bowie tossed out a rootbeer jellybean. Blob once again transformed into a rocket that Bowie rode upon. His goal was to try and get Blob to drop him off at the mech's head, he had a plan for once he got there.

“Goooo! Mark Guyver! Show this kid who the real hero is!”

As he said this, the boy rode their rocket transformed blob friend right up from the mech. So they wanna get over me? Ha! Fat chance!

“Mark Guyver! Take out that dumb blob! Without it that kid’s nothin!”

Having a flare for the dramatic calling out his attacks, Masaru played with the controls, ordering the robot to drill straight up to penetrate the blob’s current shape, especially as it had to go slow enough to drop the boy down safely. This however allowed the boy to drop successfully on it’s head.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bowie jumped off of Blob, but Blob wasn't able to fully get away from Mark Guyver before it could hit him with its drill. It ended up damaging Blob right at the base of his rocket form, making him transform back into his base form and fall behind Mark Guyver, not too far in front of Masaru. While this was not ideal, Bowie decided he had a way to work with his new circumstances. He tried to steady himself on Mark Guyver's head, grabbing onto his crown/mohawk feature whenever he started to lose balance. He reached into his pack for a mint jellybean before calling out "Blob catch!"

Bowie threw the mint jelly bean down to the ground where Blob was. Blob, while slightly injured from the impact, jumped right back up and caught the jellybean in his mouth. It was then that Blob started to morph into what looked like a white duplicate of Bowie. Blob took the same pose Bowie was currently in. Bowie then ran in place while holding on tight to Mark Guyver's head to get Blob to charge straight for Masaru. Hopefully, Masaru wouldn't notice Bowie's movements thanks to Bowie being at least 30 feet above Masaru.

As Mark Guyver nicked the Blob and sent it spiraling down in front of him, Masaru pumped his fists in the air.

“Aw right! That was easy! Now that he’s done, let’s take care of the- huh?”

He noticed the boy on the head of his robot throwing something down towards the damaged blob. It gulped it’s down and transformed into a direct creepy duplicate of the boy.

“What the- Mark Guyver-!”

He used his controller to swerve Mark Guyver around to drill at the Blob, but it was too late. He was tackled by the white copy of the boy, his controller staying implanted into the ground. However...this meant that it was still turning...and turning...

The robot’s top section began to rotate at alarming speeds, it’s controller not there to slow it down. Boy, still on top of the robot would he subject to it. Unknowingly to Masaru, the duplicate may be effected as well based on the boy’s movements.

“Gah! Get off of me!” He hissed, trying to push him off of his body.

Last edited:
"Hrmm?" Drogoz turned his head towards the newcomer with a hairstyle that reminded him of someone getting shocked by electricity. "So you are Gunvolt huh? I'll look forward to our match." Baring his teeth as he grinned, the Wyrin turned to Sly. "It was nice meeting you, but I have a fight to attend. I'll make sure we'll meet again!" With those words, he left the raccoon and made his way to the archway to get to second-to-last destination. This would be a good fight, he was sure of it.

~Johnny Cage...~

"Later kid, shoot... Guess I better get ready for my match" Johnny said. He looked at the roster, "Geeenji, huh" Looks kinda like something straight outta a sci fi moie" Johnny thought to himself. Then just like that, he saw Genji come over ,and introduce himself. "You too, pal. Good luck" Johnny said giving a slight boy ,and extending his hand for a handshake.

@Captain Pokémon

~Sly Cooper...~

"Hi to you too, Sunshine" Sly said in reference to Gunvolt's blonde hair. "Later Drogoz, see you after the match?" Sly said. He then began looking for his opponent, a man named "the courier"? Did someone's parents actually name them, the courier?! What kind of a blank slate protagonist name is that?! Sly shook his head and looked for him.

@DevVoid

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bowie was so excited when Blob was able to tackle Masaru; this fight was over if he could get Blob to take control of the remote. Of course, something had to go wrong. As soon as the Masaru lost his grasp of the remote, the robot was stuck in the turning position. The robot's top half started turning and turning to no end. If Blob wasn't already occupied, this wouldn't be a big deal, but as of right now, he had no way to get down safely.

Bowie held on for dear life to the crown part of Mark Guyver. Blob would have copied these movements and made a reach for something that seemed to be invisible, completely helpless if Masaru tried to shove him off.

“Ah! What are you doing?”

Masaru didn’t know what the blob was doing, reached for thin air. What he DID know though was that his hands weren’t supporting himself, allowing Masaru to slid out before attempting to kick him out of the way.

“Weird slime thing! Looks like you got some more fight in you! Let’s see what you do about this!”

he quickly made it back toward his remote control, getting the reigns back on Mark Guyver, who’s spinning began to slow once more. It didn’t say slower for long however, as the jets on it’s back erupted, sending it a few dozen feet into the air.

“Super Drill Death!” Masaru shouted out.

Mark Guyver stopped briefly in the air before rocketing back down toward the blob, drill extended and ready to pulverize it into the ground, disregarding the boy no doubt clinging on for dear life

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bowie was relieved for a moment of respite, but then he realized why the spinning must have stopped. He looked down and sure enough, Masaru once again had control of the controller. Just as he noticed that Mark Guyver rocketed down, straight for Blob. Bowie had a lot to do, and not a lot of time.

As soon as Bowie noticed the robot was going for Blob, he called out "Blob get out of there, NOW!" Sure enough, this caused Blob to transform into a balloon floating fast away from where Mark Guyver was aiming, and just in time. Bowie also jumped at the same time as he yelled. He used his position to swing himself off of the robot right before he made an impact with the ground. Since he was still carrying the velocity of the robot downward, he took quite the tumble. There were a few visible scrapes on his knees and elbows, but he was able to shield the damage to an extent by covering any vital points. Ballon Blob drifted over to where Bowie was. Bowie got up, dusting himself off and mentally steeling himself for Masaru's next move.

The drill landed a mere few feet away from Masaru, the dust flying everywhere. Being the bold hero he claimed, he didn’t look away, preparing to see a splattered blob all over the place. Instead, he saw the boy land to the left of the landing point, the blob floating over to him in a different shape.

“Aww come on! I thought I had you!” Masaru stomped on the ground. “Whatever! I still have Mark Guyver! I’ll ground ya to dust!”

Switching the controls up and down, the robot began to support steel shield pads onto sections of the drill, the drill speeding up to extreme speeds to make the drill tips glow vibrantly.

“Special move! Mega Drive Drill!”

The robot faced both drills forwards, sprinting toward the pair at alarming speeds with his pair of superheated drills.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
As soon as Masaru started talking about grinding to dust, Bowie tossed Blob a bubblegum jellybean. Blob transformed into a Bouncer (A Bouncy ball with handles that you ride on). He waited until the perfect moment, and as soon as The robot was right at them about to drill into the pair, he and Blob bounced above the drills and onto the arm of the robot.

Bowie wasn't sure exactly how he would use his new position yet, but he would have to figure it out soon. He looked at the robot more closely and noticed that there was a faint glow behind the symbol on the robot's chest. Could it be a weak point? Bowie would have to keep that in mind. If they couldn't take control of the robot from Masaru, then they very well might just have to take down the robot instead.

As blob bounced onto the arm, it shook the Robot off balance mid charge. Masaru noticed this and tried to stop the charge before it could otherwise trip over itself, the jets on the back of the robot narrowly saving it from this. The sudden stop jolted the machine unhealthily.

“What do you think your doing up there?! Get down! Or I’ll make you!”

knowing that the boy was on it’s arm, he aimed the drills straight down. He would burrow under the ground and would scrape the kid on the rock walls.

Eggman grinned at the boy. “Of course. Specter told me all about his goals. Fortunately, we could come to an understanding.” He said while twisting his fingers around his mustache. “Now, let’s get this show on the road, shall we?” He said, and flew into the archway, expecting Kei to follow.
Reaper watched as his opponent flew into the archway with impractical glee. He rolled his eyes, although this wasn’t visible due to his mask. He then turned to smoke and followed them into the archway. They appeared on the same stage that he had been on to ‘fight’ Cal, except this time, an automated voice gave him the option to change the stage. “Watchpoint, Gibraltar.” He said. The stage then morphed to an area bathed by the sunset, the ocean next them, only stopped from reaching them by a rocky cliff. They were next to a rather futuristic looking building. Reaper nodded. He chose this place for a reason. He had infiltrated it many times, and was also stationed here a few times when he was in Overwatch, he had the home field advantage. (In case I didn’t describe it right, they’re basically right next to the starting point of the Payload on the map.)
He decided to start right away. He covered himself in smoke, then appeared right behind NiGHTS quickly, using his Shadow Step. He then quickly tried to shoot her in the head with one of his shotguns, doing major damage if he succeeded.
Genji nodded and shook Johnny’s hand. After about 2 seconds, he let go. “Now, let us begin our battle.” He said, and disappeared in smoke, leaving behind only the feather of a sparrow, seemingly having gone to the archway already. (He can do this, just not in game. However, he did it in the CANON animated short, Dragons.)
@ThAtGuY101

Kei balled his fists tight when he heard about the alliance between the two masterminds. Specter’s already creating new enemies for us to fight and it hasn’t even been an hour. I gotta stop every last one of them so that the world can Finley be free of him! Nodding to his resolve, he raced after Eggman.

Entering through the rift, he pulled out a blue club, which extended and began to radiate with electricity. His Stun club primed, he looked toward his enemy, a determined expression on his face.

“I don’t care what backdrop we got, I’ll stop you in any of them!”

“Oh wow, this is a pretty place!” NiGHTS smiled, gazing at the sandy hills. “You got an eye for beauty, don’t ya Reap?”

before Reaper could answer, he appeared to vanish before their very eyes. Putting a finger to their chin, they floated backwards. huh, that’s strange, could have sworn-

*BOOM!*

a shotgun sound rang out point blank at NiGHTS...firing under their floating head and over their body. Blinking, not sure what just happened, they flipped their head up to look at Reaper, pinching the barrel of the gun with her head and upper body.

“Now that’s not what I call below the belt. But since you started it!~”

They grinned, keeping the pinched shotgun their before starting to spin rapidly. They would still drive at Reaper, which is what NiGHTS would normally do to carve through solid walls that were in their path. The aim was to throw the shotgun aside with the drill force and slam into Reaper.

As soon as their introduction was over johnny hopped down and made his way towards the arena he looked around and contemplated his situation. Johnny was finally going to fight, "Guess this is it. I hope I can win. Either way should should probably be some good publicity. Hopefully I can add this to my resumé! It sure is good to me me!" Johnny said. He eventually arrived at the arena stage where his fight was supposed to take place. He took up a defensive fighting stance, "ready when you are" Johnny said confidently.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Ori
Ori jerked in surprise as his opponent appeared before him and spoke. He sounded patronizing, to say the least. Ori couldn't help but feel a little wary of him. Still, he didn't want to come off as uncivil, so he bowed as a greeting.

Marshadow
Marshadow cracked his knuckles as he left his fight, feeling confident after his win. The pixie pokemon looked over at the matchups, took note of his opponent, and melted into the floor. His shadowy figure slithered across the floor and underneath the crowd as he looked around for this "Scout".

R.Peach
Rabbid Peach looked over at the robot before her(?). Obviously her opponent, being "Metal" and all. Rabbid Peach grinned widely and quickly took a selfie of herself with the bot in the back. Afterwards, she(?) cocked her blaster, signifying that she's(?) ready.

KIrby
The star warrior ooohed at the terrarian's actions, clapping his nubs and hopping in amazement. Typically future opponents shouldn't get friendly with each other, but Kirby was never one to reject a friend.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Once both competitors were in the arena, some sort of computer asked if either if them would choose a stage. So this thing will let us choose any place we want? Interesting... He thought.

“Bring up Firmament, Sumeragi’s orbital station.” He commanded, the computer processing for a few seconds before executing his request. Both fighters were now in a long, wide hallway with several windows on it, showing planet Earth. There was also a high ceiling, preventing either fighter from going very high up. It wasn’t a place Gunvolt was exactly fond of, as he had almost died there and Joule had merged with him to save him. Why did he choose that place, then? He wasn’t sure. Maybe it was ingrained in his mind, that event had marked his journey.

With that choice made, Gunvolt kept his distance, deployed his Flashfield and set his dart type to Cerberus, his gun firing at his opponent on full auto, quickly launching a barrage of darts. He wanted to see what kind of mobility options his opponent had at his disposal, hopefully not as many as Junkrat did.
@DarkHydraT

Last edited:
Metal Sonic rolled his eyes as the rabbit took another selfie, this time with him in the back.
She(?) then cocked her(?) gun, signifying that they should fight now. Metal flew to the archway, and appeared on the same stage he had in his previous fight. He tapped his foot, waiting for his opponent to arrive.
@Gamingfan
Reaper looked confused. “Huh?” He said quizzically. He then noticed that his opponent’s head was floating above their body. “Hm, and I thought I was a genetic anomaly.” He said, before attempting to take his gun, but it was pinched between their head and chest. He growled in frustration. His opponent then proceeded to start spinning like a drill. He squinted behind his mask, this was gonna be harder than last time, then again, anything could be harder than last time. He turned into smoke, turning his guns into smoke with him, and passed through NiGHTS, most likely causing them to just drill into a wall instead of him. (Yep, his guns apparently turn into smoke with him. I have no idea why.) He then fired a few explosive grenades from the small hole below the area where the bullets come from on his gun. The grenades travelled quickly towards NiGHTS, exploding and doing pretty good damage on impact. (Sure, he doesn’t do it in games, but apparently he can do it, as seen in the Overwatch cinematic trailer, which is canon. And don’t worry, he’s gonna use these sparingly, his fighting style will be nothing like Junkrat’s.)
Eggman chuckled at the boldness of the boy. “That’s your first mistake.” He said, then gave coordinates to the computer voice, and the stage morphed into a familiar area. If you looked outside, you could see Earth. “Welcome to the Death Egg!” Eggman said maliciously. “Let’s begin, shall we?” He said as two square shaped weapons with about 35 holes in each appeared on both sides of his Eggmobile. They fired heat seeking missiles at Kei, doing major damage if the attack succeeded, most likely killing in one hit if all landed, doing major damage if most landed, and doing average damage if not very many hit. He also pointed towards his opponent, and two buzz bombers flew into view, and fired lasers at Kei. (I’m planning on him having a gimmick where he can summon his robots out of nowhere, although he doesn’t need it right now as he is on the Death Egg, where many are already present. Hope that’s okay.)
Genji nodded as his opponent appeared on the stage. It seemed they were on some futuristic looking platform, completely flat, no obstacles or anything. “Hm...” Genji said. He preferred to have cover when he needed it, but he could still work with this. “Alright then.” He said, then leaped into the air and threw a fan of shurikens at his opponent, landed, then used swift strike to get behind his opponent, and prepared to stab him in the back with his small blade, intending to finish this quickly.
@ThAtGuY101

NiGHTS was ready to drill into their opponent, but right as they were about to plant their attack, Reaper had turned into smoke, causing the Nightmaren to cough, getting out of her Drill drive.

“Ah! Where’d you go?!”

They were given an answer as they were hit by a grenade fired from Reaper behind them, damaging them in the explosion. Whirling into the air with a noticeable crack along their back, NiGHTS shook her head, getting rid of the charcoal.

“Not bad! Looks like this will be a pretty fun match!”

Taking out a Persona mask from their pocket, they placed it in their face, and in moment they had begun to change shape. Suddenly, NiGHTS took the form of a cartoony rocket with a pair of heater horns on them.

the rocket whizzed into the air before nosed diving straight down toward Reaper, about to cause an explosion of comical proportions.

“What the... What is this place?”

His question was quickly answered by Eggman, who wasted no time unleashing a swarm of missiles at him. Just starting out?! This guy is tough...I can’t afford to hold back...! Pressing a light on his wristband, he braced for impact...

BOOM!

As the smoke cleared, it revealed Kei, in an entirely new outfit was there. He was dressed like a medieval knight, except with a shiny energy shield in his left hand and a energy lance on his right. Using his shield, he looked like he had hunkered down and took the rocket attacks.

“Yo, Eggguy. It’s gonna take a lot more than that to beat me!”

As the Buzz bombers came in, Kei marched ahead, his movement speed greatly reduced due to being in heavy armor. He reflected one of the attacks by batting it back with his shield, and with the other he simply took the hit on his shield before swatting at it with his energy lance

Last edited:
Johhny attempted to roll outta the way. As Johnny went down he managed to avoid several of the shuriken as they whizzed on past him ,but was grazed on the way down. Johnny took the opportunity to close the gap between him and Genji. He went in for a low forceball and followed it up with a nutcracker punch. "Looks like Genji is going all out, guess I better do the same" Johnny thought to himself.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
The Courier wandered around the lobby, until he found the one he was looking for. Sly Cooper. The Courier examined the Raccoon, looking at their equipment. [Perception 6] [Seems to be a thief, a professional one at that. I bet that Staff could put a hurt on me, from the looks of it. Better get that Staff unarmed and steal it from him during battle. Maybe I can knock it out of his hands with Gehenna, like how I made Link back off by setting his sword on fire.. ] The Courier thought, before waving at Sly Cooper. Soon as the Raccoon Thief would notice him, the Courier pointed back to the Gateway, then waved Sly to follow him as he went to enter the gateway. @ThAtGuY101
Sturm looked across the crowd. It wasn't difficult spotting Geralt amongst the crowd, what with their appearance standing out, just like everyone else was. Sturm pointed at Geralt, like a villain in a cartoon. " Geralt of Rivia. Your hopes and chances of winning end here. Come face me in the arena and prepare to lose. " Sturm bellowed out, almost as if it were an order, before heading through the gateway. @Shen: King of the Mist
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Terrarian sat down on their own star and thought. Though the battle was soon, The Terrarian was feeling hungry, and he got the feeling that Kirby also felt atleast a bit peckish. The Terrarian motioned with his hand for Kirby to follow him as he hovered down to the ground. The Terrarian then placed down a Defender's Forge. The Terrarian opened the Defender's Forge, taking out two plates of Sashimi. The Terrarian put one of the plate down for Kirby to have it, and just shoved the other into their face as it disappeared within a second. @Gamingfan

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
As soon as Mark Guyver's arm started moving downward, Bowie dived off and right in front of the robot while at the same time calling for Blob to transform back into his amorphous shape. "Blob come on!" He was hoping Mark Guyver would be big enough to shield him from Masaru's view so that he could pull off his plan.

Once they were in front of the robot, Bowie pulled out a licorice jellybean, a jellybean he thought he wouldn't need in these fights. He tossed the jellybean over to Blob, and his form started to change, he became a ladder. If everything went according to plan, the ladder transformation would be sudden enough to lodge the top of Blob's ladder straight into the light emanating from the weak spot. Then Bowie would pull the ladder with all his might in order to get the metal plating to come off.

Suddenly, Mark Guyver stopped moving down, the ladder hooking itself under the metal plating, wedging the robot from diving down. This confused Masaru, as the robot had it’s back turned to him so he couldn’t see a thing.

*Ba-dunk!*

Mark Guyver’s Metal plating over the weak spot was popped off almost in a cartoony fashion, landing with a clank on the ground. Seeing the metal plating fall to the ground, Masaru knew what was happening.

“You found the weak spot! Don’t think that’ll save you! Drill Smasher!”

The mech stopped drilling down, it’s purple eyes flashing for a half second. And in a quick movement, it would smash both of it’s drill arms inwards, effectively bashing at both sections of the ladder, one of which the Boy was on.

“...Whatever...”

Geralt was never one for talk, and whenever he saw someone so full of themselves, he’d rather save the words for someone who deserved them. As he approached the match, walking with a steady pace, he took his sword out of his sheath, preparing some kind of vial in his other hand.

“Go.” He commanded Sturm in kind.

Last edited:
(@ThAtGuY101 I’m afraid I’ll also be putting Genji vs Johnny on hold, as I’m kinda busy today, but I still want to be able to keep at least one battle going today.)
Eggman didn’t seem rattled about Kei’s transformation. His nemesis did it all the time. Eggman chuckled at the boy’s remark. “Then I guess you won’t mind if I do it again!” He said, and fired the same heat seeking missiles again, this time in a larger quantity. He pointed at Kei again, and this time 4 Eggrobos flew into view, and fired powerful lasers at Kei from North, East, South, and West, effectively attacking him from every angle.

Last edited:

“...!”

Before Kei knew, he was surrounded by deadly weapons. His shield only protected from damage from the front side, leaving every other side exposed to the lasers of the eggrobos. This only left him one choice for his current form.

he stabbed his energy spear into the ground, a large alchemy symbol appearing from the stabbing point to expand all around him. The symbol writes itself, arcane writings and scriptures filling the floor around the writing circumference, energy erupting upwards from it, intercepting the projectiles and destroying them before they could hit them. It had no offense I’ve use however, and had one major drawback...

It forced Kei out of the knight armor, the form used up for the match. Total, he could only transform 7 times in a match. Already wasting one before he could do anything was not a good way to start it off. He growled, showing his teeth to Eggman.

“Coward! Hiding behind your machines! Looks like I’ll have to break to you first!”

he hit his wristband again, transforming into a new form. This time, this form donned a cowboy hat and jeans, Kei now wearing a pair of brown boot with shiny spurs and a desert themed shirt. Taking out two EMP pellet guns, he picked this transformation for countering machinery.

he looked to the eggrobos, rapidly firing a field of EMP pellets around him, in case they tried to get away. While the pellets didn’t too much damage by themselves, frying the machinery is what his aim was. After his sweep of that, he slammed both of his pistols together, forming a slightly bigger gun aimed at Eggman. After a second, it firmed a charged Homing energy blast, this one intended to do physical damage

Last edited: