• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Bros: Melee

"My name is M. Bison, founder and leader of Shadaloo, criminal mastermind and master of Psycho Power. Does that answer your question, hate filled monkey?" M. Bison crossed his arms as his blank eyes looked at Specter, there was hate inside of him for sure. What was the cause behind this hate though, and could he exploit it for personal gain? Psycho Power got stronger around negative emotions and rage tends to hamper clear thinking, so there was no real reason not to poke the bull. After introducing himself, the dictator began to float in place. "Now, how about you two return the favor for me?"

-----
"I suppose so, it never let me down before. Besides, it isn't like I only have one way to fire with this thing." Drogoz slapped the rocket launcher as he grinned. "However, why would I tell you any of that? You will probably see it in action, and that would bd more fun, no?"

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Hm, I suppose that answer will prove that adequate for now.”

giving him the mind to turn his chair to face him, Specter eyed the man. He was no genius, that’s as for sure. He appeared to have a presence that oozed of Brute force. Specter raised a brow, a smirk growing on his face. He looked at his wine glass, looking at Bison’s reflection through it.

“Quite the interesting titles, criminal organization. Humanity’s villainous deeds continue to write themselves.” He marveled. “Suppose formalities are in order. I am Specter, Supreme ruler of simian kind, liberator from shackles that humanity has so nonchalantly place upon our ankles. Remember the name well.”

Awaiting Eggman to introduce himself as well, he analyzed the man before him. No noticeable power, yet an aura of confidence. Considering that invisible abilities such as telekinesis existed, could he too boast some unseen tool or power?

[Eggman and Metal Sonic]

A man in a red suit walked up to him and Specter. He seemed to be evil, but he didn’t seem to be as smart as him or Specter, but he seemed to be superior in terms of raw power. He couldn’t put his finger on what made him seem powerful though.

“I am Ivo Robotnik, evil genius and creator of many armies of machines that are nearly unstoppable!” He said. “And this is my greatest creation, Metal Sonic!” He said, gesturing to the metallic doppelgänger of his nemesis. Metal didn’t beep hello, or even nod. He just looked bison up and down, then looked him directly in the eyes, as he had done with Specter. He didn’t break eye contact for a few seconds, then beeped and broke eye contact, losing interest. “He is a very fast and powerful robot that can take down almost any foe! He’s only lost to one being!” He said, boasting his creation’s capabilities.
(Not gonna lie, even I think this is a pretty boring post, but I had to post something to keep the roleplay going.)

M. Bison stared down Specter before chuckling. "A liberator huh? Tell me, have you gotten anywhere close to your goal? Or has humanity shackled you too?" He didn't seem to think much of Specter's goal, empathy was for the weak. Emotional bonds only weigh you down and allow enemies to have easy targets, something that he couldn't allow nor imagine. Hell, it was physically impossible for him to feel empathy. As long as he got what he wanted, nothing else mattered. Not the casualties, nor the investments made by either side. "Let's hope for you that your little simian friends will do the same for you when you become a test subject." Turning his ghastly white eyes away from the primate, he turned to Eggman.

"Ivo Robotnik, sounds like an East European name. Tell me, why are your many armies almost indestructible? Why is this 'Metal Sonic' able to beat almost every being? What did it lose to? An evil genius would be able to work out those flaws in no time, no?" The Shadaloo dictator asked and taunted Eggman, hoping to strike a nerve. After all, arguments were just entertainment for him.

“Actually, I have made great strides in my fight against humanity. I have a grand fleet, spanning across the world! Even after I’ve been defeated a time, the fleet remains a, staffed by Simian civilians and warriors alike! The flame of rebellion shines bright through night shadow humanity has set on us. Let there be no mistake. We are on the verge of greatness!”

The human was as cocky as he was brash. Specter however saw through this act, taking comfort in the fact that every one of his master plans have left scars that made each attempt easier and easier to the point where his next step was simply to crush the opposition. But he didn’t want to move until everything was perfect. That Kei...simply delays things.

If he plans to Instigate a superior being, he has to try harder than that! Ha!

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
[Flowey]

The flower of indeterminate variety reacted quickly, slinking into the ground and moving to the other side of the battlefield. He hadn't been prepared for his enemy to practically teleport, that was for sure.

Well, if that's how you want to play it...

Flowey's face morphed into a rather unnerving grin, as a series of pellets were summoned around his head. He rotated them in a circle, before sending them slowly flying at the shadowy creature, hoping it wouldn't notice the spiked vines emerging from the ground behind it, poised to strike the shadow to the ground.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Brad took the anvil blob head-on, stumbling a bit upon landing from the hit. He had endured worse, but still, crashing into an anvil was something else. Tumbling for a bit, Brad re-gained his conscience and frowned. It seems more force was necessary. No matter. He'd win this, no matter the cost. For Buddy's Sake. Brad pointed to the boy and whistled before shouting a name. " BUFFALO! "

Out of seemingly nowhere, a man with a buzz cut, eyepatch, a scar across his face and red armor with spiked shoulderpads came running out of nowhere, running to tackle the boy like a Footballer. @Nukas
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Courier, seeing Link fly into the air, decided that the best course of action was to chase after Link and clash with him in the air with Gehenna. The Courier swapped his anti-material rifle for a Missile Launcher. The Courier briefly injected themselves with Slasher and rocket jumped into the air, swapping back to Gehenna, the unique Shishkebab, to counter slash at Link. @ArmedBlue

~Johnny Cage...~

"That's the type of attitude that keeps you single" Johnny said crossing his arms.

"One free wish, huh? Weeeeell... I guess If I had one free wish... Uuuuuuughh.... hmmmmmm.... Eeeeeeerr... Uuuuuughhh. ummmmm. . . I suppooose, I'd probably wish for either more sunglasses or to get back to my interview. Time is money after all. WHat about you, kid?" Johnny said.

~Sly Cooper...~

"Neat" Sly said.

For a one of the only actual cool demons his wish is kinda boring. Masaru thought you himself. He hoped that he actually got to see that action hero side of him instead of what he was seeing now. Action hero cage was the best. Upon being asked a question, Masaru pointed to himself before putting his hands on his hips.

“Me? I would wish for all Adults to be wiped out it gross horrible deaths for everyone to see! And everyone to know the name of who did it! Me, Masaru Daimon! Hero of the Warriors of Hope!” Masaru proclaimed. “With a few Exceptions of course. But then the true nation of kids shall begin! And I’ll be the head honcho of the whole dang thing! MU HA HA HA!!! ...How did that sound, totally cool right?”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt watched as Junkrat constructed a huge rocket and rode on it, flying quickly towards him. He didn't have enough time to move out of the way, but he was confident in his Flashfield's capabilities. Gunvolt put his arms in front of him and took the rocket head on, the explosive detonating on contact with his Flasfield, the blast large enough for it to barely reach him. The explosion sent him back a good distance, and despite its great power, Gunvolt was still standing, having been somewhat protected from the blast. He did take quite the amount of damage, but it would take more than that to take him down.

"Nice try, but I'm still here!" Gunvolt shouted, running toward the airborne Junkrat, throwing some more drones to fire darts upwards as Gunvolt ran below his opponent and unleashed another Crashbolt to cover a lot of space above him. If he could finish him off right there, maybe he wouldn't have to stall until he got another SP back!
@Captain Pokémon
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link recognized the blade from earlier as the Courier propelled himself to meet him. Their swords clashed in midair, clanging loudly. However, the Hylian had forgotten about his opponent's weapon having fire properties, as the bright flames shot out and nearly engulfed the Master Sword, Link having to retreat briefly as to not get burnt himself. To do as such, he pushed his blade against the Courier's and let himself fall away from his opponent, sheathing the Master Sword as he fell and taking out his bow upon landing and firing a few arrows, wanting to take advantage of the Courier's position.
@DevVoid

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
[Yu Narukami]

"Izanagi... Ziodyne!" Yu yelled as Dimitri came sprinting for him. Izanagi quickly flew to the front of the boy, and snapped his fingers, his other hand pointing at Dimitri. His blade, seemingly controlled by itself, spun up in the air and gathered a large mass of electrical energy, which it fired upon Dimitri. Izanagi had a cold stare about it, but Yu held his katana in front of him, guarding himself in case Dimitri launched forward again.

(Ziodyne is Heavy Electric Damage to One Foe.)

[Gordon Freeman]

Just as Gordon had suspected, the creature was smart enough to chuck the grenade back. But what the creature didn't know was the other weapon Gordon was familiar with other than his trusty crowbar. He wouldn't be able to put the crowbar away in time, so he instead threw it backwards, hoping to pick it up later. He then pulled out the Zero Point Energ- I mean, the Gravity Gun, and pushed it back at the blue devil as it began charging it's spin attack.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
After hitting Brad with Blob, the boy once again called his best friend back over. It was only after that that they heard someone charging at them from behind. This guy Brad "summoned," for lack of a better word, seemed to have his focus fixed on the pair, and didn't seem like he was going to slow down any time soon. The boy took advantage of this by dropping a punch jellybean right in front of him before the shoulder-padded guy arrived. Blob ate the jellybean and created a hole in the ground for the rampaging man to fall straight into.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Marshadow gritted his teeth. This guy can teleport?! The pokemon turned and prepared for an attack....and raised his eyebrow at the circle of pellets.
Um...okay.
Feeling more insulted, Marshadow leapt over the pellets, and started falling above Flowey. He prepared a Force Palm, planning on squishing this flower into fertilizer. Even if he evaded the blow, the shockwave would go through the earth.

After apologizing, Ori glanced at the matchups being shown. He noticed his name was there as well.
Curious, the light creature searched for the weird, giant hand that looked like the boss. Once he found him, he pointed at the matchups and tilted his head, trying to communicate.
@Shen: King of the Mist

Master hand, whom was floating above, noticed Ori pointing at the matchups, gesturing to the hand his confusion.

“Ah, you see that Hat kid? The one you hugged earlier. Yup. Your fighting THAT guy. Now the commercial break can only buy you so much time soo I suggest the both of you...” Master hand spoke before he balled his hand into a fist. “GET OUT THERE RIGHT NOW!!!!”

DevVoid

Just as Buffalo had appeared, he had disappeared as soon as he had fallen into the hole created by the blob. While the attack didn't work, it still gave a good distraction for Brad to prepare a suprise attack. Brad put his hands to his back and charged up, a small fireball appearing inbetween his hands. While the boy and his blob had been busy taking care of Buffalo, Brad had been charging his fireball up. Then, just as Buffalo fell into the hole created by the pair, Brad fired the fireball off at the boy, using his move Fireball 4. @Nukas
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Courier landed back on the ground as Link pushed himself away from Gehenna's blade and fired arrows at him. The Courier saw an opportunity to end this battle, but he'd have take in the damage of these arrows. The Courier turned to Link, tanking the arrows as best he could, the Slasher he used earlier helped with this as it was still active. The Courier crouched, swapping back to the Missile Launcher. The Courier went into V.A.T.S to aim at Link's legs and fired off a missile. He wasn't aiming for damage, rather he was aiming to blast Link off the stage. @ArmedBlue
Dmitrii was flung back by the sudden electric strike, his body twitching from the attack. This was not expected, as Dmitrii thought he could reach Yu in time. However, this attack.. it was more than worth taking a blast of electricity in the face for. Dmitrii laughed briefly as he stood up, a strange aura appearing briefly around his body. Then, he held his arm out, using the very same attack Yu had just used against him. Infront of Dmitrii, the same electric energy gathered and fired off in the same way at Yu and Izanagi. @TheJustinMann

[Sonic]

Sonic saw that the grenade was coming back towards him. “Not bad!” He said. He then released the spin dash, and simply rolled past the grenade. He rolled towards Gordon, but instead of hitting him, he jumped over him. He landed and quickly dashed to the crowbar. He broke it in half with his knee, and chucked the crowbar pieces off the stage. (He can punch through hoards of robots, pretty sure he can break a crowbar.) “Whoops, no more crowbar.” He said. He then jumped up, and used his homing attack, aiming at Gordon. If he hit, it would do pretty big garage. (He can destroy extremely durable robots with ONE of these.)

@TheJustinMann

[Junkrat]

Junkrat growled when his opponent was still standing. But something changed. His opponent looked more desperate. He didn’t know what changed, but he was gonna take advantage of it. (I’m guessing Gunvolt is or is nearly out of SP by now?) He blew away most darts again with a concussion mine, while also sending him away from the crash bolt. He then used burst fire again, and this time Gunvolt much closer, so they were even more likely to land.

@ArmedBlue

[Eggman and Metal Sonic]

Metal glared at the man. He didn’t know who they had to deal with, who was he to judge?

Eggman frowned slightly. “My creations only lose to Sonic. The fastest thing alive. He always wins somehow. However, I beat him twice. Once was when I trapped him and sucked the energy out of him. Of course, he survive somehow. (Sonic Unleashed.) Then the second time, one of my creations easily defeated him. Then, one of my idiotic henchmen set him free, thinking he could defeat him. (Sonic Forces, Zavok boss fight.)“Trust me, he’s annoying. And fast. Really fast.” Eggman said.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
The boy was proud that his plan worked, Buffalo had charged right into the hole just as so many black blobs have done before; however, his pride was short-lived. Just as he was about to tell Blob to close the hole, leaving Buffalo underground until further notice (Brad summoned him so the boy figured that Buffalo could probably be unsummoned instead of just suffocating underground, no actual crime here), the boy felt a burning sensation coming from Brad's direction. He forgot to be watching Brad as he was so focused on Buffalo. He didn't have a lot of time, and the fireball was quite huge, so he did what any sensible human would do in this situation, jump into the hole created by Blob as well. He jumped in, and while the hole was pretty tight, he was able to fit quite comfortably. He shot his limbs out to suspend himself right below the entrance to the hole, and as soon as the fireball passed, he climbed out and called Blob to close the hole.

M. Bison raised an eyebrow and laughed, though no real emotion was hearable. It sounded bland, empty, devoid of anything. "A succesful simian huh? Look at that, I am not the only one who genetically engineers life-forms. Any chance of you dabbling in it too?" The dictator asked Specter before facing Eggman.

"Does this Sonic have any other traits other than speed? If not, I might have ways to deal with him. You said you captured him before, so you can do it again. Take something or someone very dear to him away from him to lure him out and place an effigy of it in a cage. You can either lock him up as soon as he enters the cage or you can put stuff like wet concrete on the floor. After that, figure out what makes him so fast. If it is genes, copy them into life-forms under your complete control. If not, you can always remove his legs from his body. Playing fair will only get you so far, especially as an evil scientist."

-------

"Neat indeed. If I may ask a question, who is this Carmelita you mentioned? You seem to be very fond of her." Drogoz asked Sly, pointing his rocket launcher downwards to not appear threatening to him. "Is she a colleague or something?"

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt took a chance to recharge his EP since he had been using his Flashfield for a bit too long. He watched Junkrat blast himself yet again to dodge his attacks, before answering back with some close range burst fire. His Flashfield blocked the grenades and their explosions one by one, taking advantage of the fact that Junkrat was close to him to attack with another Dragonsphere since it was already off cooldown. He'd let it hover for a few moments, then launch it in whatever direction Junkrat dodged if he dodged at all. Just a little bit longer... just gotta keep him away until I can use it!
@Captain Pokémon
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link noticed his opponent didn't attempt to dodge his arrows. He knew something was up, and realized the Courier had taken out a rocket launcher and fired a missile at him. He didn't have enough time to jump out of the way, so he instead took out some bomb arrows and fired back at him. As the rocket blast propelled him off the stage, he took out his glider in an attempt to get back on it. He couldn't move fast enough to get to the ledge, so he could only hope his opponent was blasted off just as he was and lost before he did.
@DevVoid

DevVoid

Alright, enough was enough. Brad was relatively going easy on the Boy (as easy as a joy-induced berserker state can get), but the boy did everything they could so far to prevent Brad from winning. And he was NOT having that. Brad put two fingers to his mouth to whistle again, this time with a more serious, angry look on his face. " FARDY! " He had yelled out. Brad jumped to the side as a gigantic truck drove past him, a shirtless man with a black bowl cut in the driver seat. Fardy drifted to get the Truck sideways and tried to slam into the boy with his truck and knock him and his blob off-stage. @Nukas
The Courier had not expected the missile to be counteracted with a bomb arrow, and was tossed off-stage from the blast. However, the Courier was not yet ready to give up. Building up a resolve, the Courier quickly loaded another missile into the launcher before firing below his feet. The pushback gave The Courier enough momentum to pull out Gehenna again and stab it into the side of the stage, clinging on the blade. @ArmedBlue @Shen: King of the Mist (Thought to tag you since the fight seems pretty much over)

~Johnny Cage...~

"Not boring at all. I'm pretty contempt with my life. I got everything I need" Johnny said rather contemptly.

"Jeez... This kid gots some real problems... Is he off his meds or something? talking about wiping out all adults? That's the type of nonsense talk that gets you sent to boarding schools for troubled youth..." Johnny thought to himself, "You do you kid, you do you..." Johnny said cheerfully smiling trying not to sound confused out of mind with the young boy's clear lack of a proper upbringing. "If you wanna wipe out all adults though, what happens when you turn eighteen? Do you just simply stop existing? Do you die a slow painful death? Cause you can't stay an eight year old forever, kid" Johnny said confused stratching his head.

~Sly Cooper...~

"She's a freak frea-... I mean... She's cool. We've teamed up before. Usually she follows me around and stuff. I'm just a cool dude I guess. I guess you could say she's kiiiinda a colleague" Sly said. He didn't bother to mention the fact that Carmelita tried to arrest him almost every time they met. "What about you Drogoz? Is anybody chasing after you?" Sly added.

“Nuh-uh! Monaca says she might find a way Around that! Maybe...! Hm... Well, even if that’s not the case...”

Masaru became dead serious, his pupils shrinking and his fists tightening up. His entire body language showing that he had intense hatred behind his following words.

“I’d rather DIE as a kid than turn into an adult.”

Drogoz let out a hearty laugh at Sly's question, rearing his head back. "Chasing after me? Sly, you have no idea! There's a war going on and both sides are after me to hire me, and there's some angry folks out there who are after me because I have their gold. I don't have anyone chasing after me romantically, and I don't see that changing any time soon. I haven't seen a Wyrin in ages, and even if I did, I spend most of my time in the air. Usually Wyrins don't fly. I don't think you have my problem though, mister cool dude." The mercenary said with a toothy grin.

~Johnny Cage...~

Johnny Cage looked at Masaru with a look of bewilderment and slight shock. "Cool cool... You do you" Johnny said taking a step back from the mentally unstable boy.

~Sly Cooper...~

"is that so? gold and war? I mean... People usually are angry when you steal their gold. No way around that. Wait, wait hold on. Wyrin's don't fly ,but you spend a majority of your time in the air? Are you like shot out of a canon like a circus clown? Do you fly a plane? Are you falling in style? Or are your jumps just that great?" Sly said clasping his hands together atop his cane awaiting a response.

Drogoz shook his head, chuckling. "You think this body armor is just for show? This thing has boosters in it, I'll show you." Wings folded out of the chest armor that the Wyrin wore and small jets of fire were ignited below them, causing him to shoot up in the air and hover for three seconds before coming down again. "Best part about this thing is that the fuel recharges, so I don't have to worry as much about running out." He said as the wings folded back in. "Most Wyrins don't have this thing, I was lucky a dwarven engineer gave it to me, it's saved me quite a few times now."

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
The Boy was shocked to find a truck come out of seemingly nowhere heading straight towards him and his best friend. He decided he needed to end this before he found out any other tricks that Brad had up his sleeve. He pulled one of his 5 Grape Jellybeans. He didn't have many of them, so he tried to save them for when he figured he needed the Jellybean most. He gave it to Blob immediately and Blob started to transform. Blob became a giant mech for the Boy to pilot. The boy scrambled in, and just as the truck was about to hit them off, the arms of the mech shot out to stop the truck in its tracks. He then used the full force of the mech's arms to launch the truck straight towards Brad, hopefully either knocking him out or knocking him off the edge.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Once Link had fallen low enough, he was enveloped in a bright light, and the Hylian's falling sensation dissapeared. Once the light was gone, he gathered his surroundings. A small camp, several dead Bokoblins on the ground... Had he been sent back to before he had gotten that letter? It even seemed like time hadn't moved at all. Putting his things away, he sighed. Of course, he couldn't expect to have won that entire tournament if just his first opponent was that unpredictable, with too many weapons at their disposal. But well, it looked like he'd have to take care of Calamity Ganon himself. With that thought, he headed towards Hyrule Castle, ready to get his own quest done once and for all.

DevVoid

Brad had to act quick, and NOW! The entire truck was thrown at him, and there was no way of jumping over it, nor hitting it back. So, only one thing left to do. Brad ran at the truck flying at him and performed a Homerun Headslide, sliding right underneath the small space underneath the vehicle. As he was sliding on his head, he got an idea on how to solve this giant mech problem. Soon as Brad could roll to stop himself from sliding further, he took out two Diesel Firebombs, Firebombs that were even more effective and dangerous than the normal ones he used earlier. He lit them on fire by briefly manifesting a small fireball of flaming emotion, and tossed them up toward the blob mech; one towards the head area, and one towards the chest area. @Nukas
The Courier had taken out a Fire Axe to climb back up on the stage, and had put away his weapon aswell as disarming the satchel charge as soon as he did. His Slasher had worn off, and NOW he could feel the real pain of the arrows and the bomb blast set in. The Courier briefly fell to one knee, his body reaction to the sudden shock and wave of pain. The Courier had paused for a moment before standing up again and putting away Gehenna and the Fire Axe, instead opting for a simple Flaregun that oddly resembled a Magnum Revolver in term of textures. The Courier fired it into the air, hoping to signal the Giant Hand that the battle was won. @Shen: King of the Mist

“Gwhahahaha, what a show!” Master hand boomed, coming down from above. “What a great match! I’m sure the viewers back home would he glad to have this recorded on their DVR! Congratulations for making the cut! See you next round!”

A gateway opened, allowing the Courier to leave. The gateway would heal all his wounds and restore his equipment whilst bringing him back to the plaza

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
The boy watched as Brad slid under the truck. He should have expected as much from his opponent, but that didn't make him any less disappointed that he hadn't won the fight. Brad jumped up making sure to show off even more of his firepower... quite literally. Brad had brought out two fireballs with which to hit himself and his friend. The boy had a very simple solution to dodge this. Right as Brad had started throwing the fireballs, the boy called out "BLOB." As always, upon hearing this the Blob transformed out of the mech and into his regular blob shape, causing both himself and the boy to fall to the ground, under the two fireballs that were lobbed at them. The boy then tossed a root beer jelly bean at the Blob, causing it to turn into what looked to be a rocket. The boy hopped onto the rocket and directed it to try and ram straight into Brad.

DevVoid

Just as Brad was about to run in to continue fighting, the Joy had worn off, and so had his rage. With horror, Brad realized what he'd been doing. The boy, who was flying at him with a rocket, seemed to be fine, but just the realization how badly the Joy had transformed, so much so that he had taken arms up against a child.. Brad looked down in shame and took out the three joy pills he had left...

Accepting his fate, Brad dropped the joy pills and opened his arms, embracing the impact and inevitable loss. He let himself fly away from the blast, and into the endless abyss below, falling off-stage..

And with that, he found himself on the edge of Rando Land again, and again begun his journey to find Buddy..
The Courier unequipped his two weapons, hiding them back in his pip-boy. Then, the Courier walked on through the gateway, finding himself back in the Plaza. The Courier had sat down on a bench near the gateway, and took out a piece of cloth, beginning to scrub and clean his arsenal.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
[Yu Narukami]

Yu was a bit surprised, but still kept his calm and collected face, and the attack did far less to him as Izanagi had passive Electric resistance. Still it did a significant enough amount of damage to concern the boy.”So, he’s able to copy my abilities just by touching me, then. That shouldn’t be too much of a problem. It’s gonna be just like fighting Adachi, minus the gun.” Yu thought, as he retracted Izanagi and ran at Dimitri with his katana.

[???]

“Now, now, Mr.Freeman... you wouldn’t want to be... losing this, would you? This is one of your... greatest assets in you endeavor... you can’t afford to lose it... I won’t be able to do this again... so take care of it, for the time being.” The mysterious suited man spoke, putting a crowbar in Gordon’s hand, and disappearing.”

[Gordon Freeman]

After time had seemingly froze again, and the mysterious man had appeared yet again, Gordon had yet another crowbar. Gordon took the note to take care of the crowbar, and gripped it tightly, not wanting the blue menace to grab hold of it again. Instead, he saw that Sonic was homing onto him and spinning up, so he put away the crowbar, and fired a energy shot from it. He then pulled out the gravity gun in case it came anywhere near him.

“...Wait, where are YOU going?”

Master hand noticed Hat Kid Walking out of the plaza, going right back toward the rift near the beginning where they had originally came from. The child turned around, giving a polite wave.

“What about your fight???”

she gave a small shrug, as if fighting didn’t really concern her. Despite the groans of Master hand, the little girl hopped into the rift and disqualified herself from the tournament. Master hand sighed, looking over to Ori.

“...Lucky for you...”

[Sonic The Hedgehog]

Sonic landed the attack, doing major damage and most likely knocking Gordon out or off the stage. (These attacks can destroy very powerful metal robots easily, also knocking them back very far, easily longer than final destination. Also, if anyone is wondering why I autoed the hit, it was because my opponent didn’t register the hit, not blocking or evading, so, I believe pokecharms rules allow me to auto the hit if that happens. If I’m wrong, inform me.)
He struck a few poses in the air, getting boost form the tricks, and boost from landing the homing attack. (He gets boost from both of these things in gameplay.) He landed on the ground and waggled his finger. “You’re too slow!” He said tauntingly. (Had to do it.)

[Junkrat]

Junkrat growled at the fact his opponent was still standing. He had had enough and just rushed toward Gunvolt, guns blazing, making a crucial mistake. (Causing him to lose the match.) He fired a few grenades, and was desperate. He ran out of ammo and used concussion mines. (None of this will be very effective, as he isn’t focusing and is in a panic. So @gunvolt , go ahead and finish him off.)

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt grinned as Junkrat desperately rushed at him, blocking the few grenades that were launched at him with his Flashfield. The concussion mines didn't come close enough to hit him, so there was no need for him to block those. Now being back at two SP and with Junkrat rushing him head-on, he was ready to finish the fight. Lightning flashed twice once again, Gunvolt being about to unleash his last Special Skill of the fight.

"Sacred sword agleam, barbarous and bathed in blue, cleaving right from wrong! Luxcalibur!" Gunvolt clamored, summoning a large but light electrical sword in his hands. He swung the huge weapon at his opponent, intending to cut him in half and win the fight.
@Captain Pokémon

Junkrat went wide eyed at the sight of the giant electrical sword. “What the!” His opponent swung the sword at him. “Oh sh-“ He was cut in half, and disappeared.

He suddenly was back at his home, back in his chair, his hands in the exact position that they were before he got the invite. He repeatedly pat The area where had gotten cut in half, realized it was still there, and sighed. He then growled in frustration and threw his wrench at the walL. He then realized how quickly he lost. What was he supposed to do against something like that?! He growled in frustration and threw his wrench at the wall. “Damn it!”

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
The boy was happy that he had won his first fight, but then he thought back on how Brad had looked at the end of the fight. Did- did he let me win? No, I can't think about that. It had to have just been my imagination. Blob and I beat him fair and square. The boy straightened up and called out for his friend to come back "Blob, come on." Blob morphed into a balloon and floated back over to right beside the boy before turning back into his blob-like self. The boy made one final glance as to where Brad fell off, and made his way through the portal back to the hub.

When the boy got back, he was excited to see the bracket had changed with his latest win. Honestly, he still thought the entire situation was still a little bizarre. He and Blob had been hanging out in his treehouse trying to figure out the next best move in order to take back Blob's homeworld when a letter appeared with a golden jellybean inside. The letter said that the boy was able to get any wish he wanted, and it seemed like the perfect way to get back Blob's homeworld. Blob ate the Jellybean and they were transported here, with a large bracket and they were thrown into their first fight. Now they were done with that fight and off to find their next opponent, one Masaru Daimon. Based on his picture, he couldn't be much older than the boy, with spiky red hair. The boy looked around to try and find the person from the picture.

Masaru looked to the roster, noticing Brad’s name dim and Boy’s title rise up to meet his. Masaru could help but get the widest grin on his face. The grin grew even wider when he saw Boy exit the rift.

“catch ya later Ex-demon, I got a fight to see through.”

leaving Cage’s care, he made his way toward Boy, aiming to pat him on the back.

“Nice going showing that demon where he belongs! Kids like us shouldn’t be seen as weak just cause we’re not adults!”

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Ori
Ori looked over at the girl. She was his opponent? But before he knew it, she had gone left, and quite politely too. He heard the giant hand sigh, and decided to leave and find his new opponent. Hand guy didn't look that happy.
The light creature climbed around, searching for someone named "Specter."

R.Peach
The rabbid "princess" finished polishing her blaster, looking up at the matchups afterwards. She(?) was against someone called "Metal sonic".
Pfft, they couldn't be much of a challenge.
Rabbid Peach stood up and began wandering around, taking selfies every three seconds as she searched for this "Metal sonic."

Kirby
The star warrior had gotten bored of happily leaping. Kirby looked up at the matchups to see his name paired with "terrarian."
Curious.
Kirby began to focus, straining until a bright star appeared before him. He leapt on it, and took to the skies. Once he was high up, the powerful star warrior, who has dealt with countless enemies and straight-up gods, began bouncing up and down while loudly crying out "Kabii! Kabii!"
He wasn't sure who this terrarian was, but he'd let them know who he was.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
While the boy was looking around, he got kind of distracted thinking about how he beat Brad. It just kept creeping back into his brain. He was brought back to reality when he felt a hand pat him on the back. He turned around and saw that the hand belonged to none other than the very Masaru Daimon he was looking for.

"Uh... thanks I think, it was a pretty hard fight though. My opponent was really strong; however, I'm not really sure I'd call him a demon. He seemed like a normal enough guy, just with a little something extra. I'm assuming everyone here has something that puts them a cut above the rest, or else they wouldn't be here. Anyway, I'm starting to ramble, point is, I'm looking forward to seeing your own tricks Masaru.