• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Bros: Melee

Johnny Cage

Johnny cage looked up at the roster. At this point he was still confused ,and his mind completely boggled at he saw his name on the board, "Now just what in the world is a Shinji? Is that some kinda alien or something? I wonder what she looks like?" Johnny Cage said confused. He still wasn't sure what to make of this weird place other than the fact that it probably wasn't a Japanese game show. He began looking around when he saw a goofy looking mustached man, "huh... You haven't by any chance see any weird man by the name of Shao Kahn around here have you? He's a creepy lookin' dude with a skull mask. At least I hope he ain't behind this" Johnny said looking at Eggman.

~Meanwhile...~

Sly began looking around. Since his fight wasn't up yet he had plenty of time to just do whatever. He began walking around when he noticed a strange looking yellow duck. It's goofy face kinda reminded him of Murray. Sly decided to walk over, "Some crazy misfortune huh? One minute your walking down the street and a portal pops outta nowhere ,and your here about to fight? What's up with that?" Sly said looking at Psyduck.

[Sonic]

Sonic also did a thumbs up. “Alright, nice to see your a nice guy! Nice change of pace from my usual opponents!” He said. “Well, this Master Hand guy doesn’t seem to play around, so I suggest we get to the point and fight already.” He said, and, without further comment, dashed to the archway.

[Eggman]

While Eggman was playing video games on the holographic screen in front of his Eggmobile, someone approached him in the middle of his rage quit. “WHAT?! THIS IS RIGGED!” He said. (Think of Eggman’s voice as Mike Pollock’s interpretation.) He then looked to his side to find a man wearing sunglasses. “Skull mask? Why would anyone wear a skull mask, it’s impractical! It pretty much destroys your peripheral vision, and makes it more difficult to see! It’s stupid! If you wanna be an edgy villain, wear black! You don’t need any skulls. Stupid....” He rambled. “Anyway, no, I haven’t, and if I did, I would have laughed.” He said.

[Metal Sonic]

Metal Sonic looked at his hand, then looked back up and stopped handshaking. Since this guy was his opponent, he wanted to get right to fighting. He pointed to an archway, then to himself, then to Sledge. He then flew to the archway, and tapped his foot.

(I have a feeling I made a mistake somewhere, so notify me if I did.)

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Kirby
The star warrior looked around. This really was interesting. He knew a few of the people here, specifically Sonic and Link, but there was a lot of new faces. The puffball, now excited, began bouncing around, planning on seeing every inch of this place.

R.Peach
Rabbid Peach scoffed at everyone. Mario wasn't here, so no one caught her interest. The only think keeping her here is the promise of food, which would land her so much food. Still, at the moment, there wasn't anything to do. So, she sat down and began polishing her blaster, taking the occasional selfie every once in a while.

Marshadow/Ori

As Kirby bounced around, he ended up bumping Ori into Marshadow. Both of them faced each other. Marshadow, surprised and disturbed by the light the creature emitted, went into a battle stance.
A shadow enemy! Ori thought, terrified, before scampering off, pushing past the crowd.
Marshadow relaxed, but was confused. What was that?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Sledge
Seamus watched the metal creature enter an archway and followed behind it. After stepping through he found himself in an arena, he glanced around and examined his gear to check he was ready, he had brought his rifle, his pistol and some grenades as well as The Kaber (his sledgehammer). He turned to his opponent with his assault rifle in hand awaiting the start of the fight.

Jack Joyce
Jack noticed the person bump into him and turned round, "hey what do you mean watch where I'm going, you bumped into me" he crossed his arms that were emitting small amounts of Cronon energy "also I'm not a demon by the way, I'm definitely human, last I checked" he added with a raised eyebrow.

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Your a Adult! And Adults are Demons!” Masaru Growled, dusting himself off. “Adults are the natural enemy to us kids! But if you plea really nicely and hop on one leg I MIGHT let you live as my servant.”

Masaru mused at the idea of having a second servant, clearly not even not considering the consequences of his actions.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
So he hadn't noticed that we were opponents? Strange... Gunvolt thought, and nodded at Junkrat's question. "Sure, let's get to it. May the best man win." He replied simply, walking through the archway and being transported to the arena. The arena had a slightly futuristic look similar to the plaza, and it had a good amount of space, which was great for both of the long range fighters. Gunvolt took his pistol out and held it firmly with both hands, walking over to one end of the arena to get as much distance as he could right off the bat. Ready to fight, he waited for Junkrat to arrive.
@Captain Pokémon

"Misfortune? Great fortune! This tournament is a great way to expand my hoard, soon I'll have the biggest hoard in the whole Realm and all I have to do is win!" Drogoz let out a laugh as he thought about all the gold he would posess if, no when he won. "I'm warning you, Raccoon. When my Dragon Fist is ready, you're gonna wish you never faced me. Whahahaha!" The Wyrin bragged, unaware that Sly was talking to the Psyduck. Whether this is because the Psyduck's or Drogoz' apparent lacking intellect was up for debate, however.

Johnny cage adjusted his sun glasses, "Well guess Shao Kahn isn't behind this. Still kinda weird being thrown into another tournament ,but oh well. Hopefully I can get some good publicity from this" Johnny said.

~meanwhile...~

Sly looked at the duck with slight confusion, "Ah well..." Sly said. "Is that so? Cute weapon. I've fought gun slingers before. A good whacking or two and they are good as gone. Another thing. You kinda remind me of another person I've met named Mz. Ruby ,but that's mostly cause your both reptiles" Sly said cheerfully.

"Cute? I'll have you know that this rocket launcher has taken down foes bigger, smaller, tougher and faster than you, and I wish you good luck with those two hits." Drogoz bared his teeth, getting defensive as Sly began annoying him. The mention of a ruby got him to lower his arm rocket launcher again. "Mz. Ruby? Don't know her, though I'd like to meet her namesake. That ruby must be worth a lot of gold if she named herself after it. What's your name, Raccoon? I am Drogoz, Wyrin mercenary for hire and owner of the biggest gold hoard in the Realm. If you need an eye in the sky along with a couple of rockets in your opponent, I'm the one to visit. With the right size of gold pouch of course." He flexed his fingers and laughed, this raccoon seemed nice. Or atleast wealthy enough, that cane looked golden from this angle.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Sledge
Seamus watched as the robot launched itself into the air and rolled away as it fired, as he rolled he discreetly pulled out a grenade with one hand while using the other to erratically fire his rifle as the robot as he cooked the grenade in his hand, once he knew the grenade was almost at the point where it was explode he threw it at the robot before continuing his bullet onslaught as the grenade exploded.

Jack Joyce
Jack chuckled "your servant? Yeah right kid, now why don't we forget yu said that or I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson about manners" he said completely ignoring the hands threats from earlier as he hands started to distort with heavy amounts of Cronon energy as he frowned at Masaru.

[Metal Sonic]

Metal quickly flipped in the air to avoid the grenade blast, then used his Black Shield to completely ignore the bullets. Metal Sonic crossed his arms defiantly, and deactivated his shield. He flew down quicker than the eye could see and came right in front of Sledge and released a large electric blast that would be nearly impossible to dodge, especially for a human, considering the incredibly close range that they were in.

[Junkrat]

Junkrat walked to the arch, and appeared on a futuristic platform hovering in what seemed like endless space. “Fancy joint.” He said. “Well, let’s get down to business, eh mate?” He said, then placed a concussion mine at his feet, blew himself into the air, and rained down many grenades from above at his opponent.

“As if! You can’t touch me cause the rules say so! Can’t you read!” Masaru grinned back competitively, pointing to himself. “Besides, you don’t even know who I am! And how could ya? I haven’t done my intro yet.”

(Music is in the discussion thread)

Striking a pose, putting his hands on his hips, a music track began to play from a device on his back. The music was very...kiddy...creepily kiddy.

“I am Masaru Daimon! Back when I went to school, they called me ‘Lil ultimate P.E.! I’m the best at all things physical! I could run a track for like, 24 hours 7 day’s a week! I am the Hero and the Brave Leader of the Warriors of Hope!”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt watched as Junkrat blew himself high into the air with one of his explosions, before raining down grenades on him. "Not bad!" He complimented, swinging his right hand in an arc above him and shooting out electricity at the grenades, preemptively detonating them. He managed to destroy the shrapnel by deploying his Flashfield, covering his surroundings in electricity to protect him. He took a moment to quickly recharge his EP, striking a flashy pose. He aimed his pistol at Junkrat, firing multiple darts at Junkrat, as well as the area around him. Should the darts hit, his opponent would be shocked by his Flashfield's electricity, which would home in on him.
@Captain Pokémon

"A rocket launcher huh? Sounds cool. you sound cool. Rocket launchers are cool ,and super useful for people with poor accuracy. I'm sure you'll do great in this tournament provided you can hit your target. Sly Cooper. That's my name. Nice to meet you Dragoz the Wyrin Mercenary" Sly said cheerfully. He still wasn't sure what to think about Drogoz. His toothy grin lead Sly to believe he didn't brush much. "The way you talk about gold hoards reminds me of another filthy rich person named Dimitri..." Sly said. Sly began wondering whether Drogoz might have been evil or not ,but didn't put too much thought on the subject as it was probably just a coincidence.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Sledge
He was knocked back by the blast and the sight on his rifle was disabled, he landed in a roll to soften the blow and jumped back to his feet before charging towards the robot with his pistol out, he gave a battle cry as he used the pistol as a distraction so he could swing The Kaber with heavy force at the robots head.

Jack Joyce
Jack stared at the kid, what gave him the right to be so entitled, "big whoop kid, you can do physical stuff really well, I can control time you brat, now I'd suggest you watch your tongue or someone here who doesn't care about the rules might have to remove it" he said through clenched teeth. He wouldn't usually acted this way but this kid had got on his nerves.

"Nice to meet you, Sly. So, another acquaintance of yours? How did this Dimitri get that rich? Did he steal it? Does he run a profitable business? I know it is none of my business, but my experience with rich people taught me that most of them are arrogant profiteers of the hard work of others." Memories of his past before he got his boosters came to the surface, and Drogoz bared his sharp teeth in disgust. "Oh, what I would give to relieve them of that crushing weight in their pocket. Wouldn't you?" He wasn't sure why, but Sly reminded him of that pink-haired burglar Maeve. Maybe it was the fact that both of them are at least partially an animal or Sly's mask, but he couldn't shake the thought. He'd just have to find out.

“See! That’s demon talk! What kinda person would threaten a kid like that!” Masaru defended. “Besides...not like you can do it. There a little thing I forgot to mention...”

Taking out the device that played music from his back, he hoisted it toward his front. He pressed a button on it, two long control sticks jutting out. Suddenly, something large came from above. With a loud *THUD!* Masaru’s Mech, Hero Bot: Mark Guyver landed just behind the boy. As the white and gold colored Robot boasted its size, Masaru crossing his arms.

“You scared now? Gonna cry a little? It’s totally awesome huh?” Masaru grinned.

He seemed to focused on looking cool compared to his original reason for bringing him out. Master hand slowly looked in their direction, making sure things didn’t get TOO out of hand...

[Metal Sonic]

Metal Sonic had a smug look when Sledge was hit by the electric blast. But, for a moment, he was a little stunned because of the large amount of energy he just used. Metal looked up and didn’t look worried, but annoyed. He saw the hammer, and payed more attention to it more than the pistol. The bullets weren’t much of a problem for him, considering his strong monocoque titanium frame. The hammer would be a bit more of a problem, but not too much. He saw the hammer coming down at his head. His Black Shield needed to recharge, and he was stunned and couldn’t move, so he was in a bit of a pickle. Suddenly, he was able to move a little, but nowhere near as fast as usual, that would take another few seconds, so he quickly rolled so the hammer only grazed his shoulder. He then curled into a spin dash and charged at Sledge, but when he got close, he quickly circled around Sledge, then tried to hit him from behind with the powerful Spin Dash.

[Junkrat]

Junkrat saw the darts coming towards him, and used another concussion mine in midair to blow them up, he then quickly threw a trap behind his opponent, and then used another concussion mine to blow himself towards his opponent, and rain down more grenades, which would be more difficult to avoid or destroy now that they were closer, but it was more risky. Junkrat was hoping to finish this quickly.

(Notify me if I made any mistakes.)

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt saw Junkrat propel himself towards him and rain more grenades, dashing forwards as to avoid the steel trap thrown behind him. Taking advantage of the fact that Junkrat was moving towards him, he stopped on his tracks and waited until the grenades were close to exploding. Electricity sparked twice in quick succession, before a bolt of lightning struck Gunvolt, covering his immediate vicinity and the area above him. "Crashbolt!" He called out as he performed his special skill. While the lightning protected him from the grenade shrapnel and destroyed it completely, he wasn't sure if he had timed it properly so that it would strike Junrat as he passed above him.
@Captain Pokémon

"I suppose you could say were old acquaintances of sorts. Well that's one way of putting it. He wasn't much of a stealing thief ,but he had his ways of... making money... Emphasis on the had part" Sly said chuckling. "I guess... I have my fair share of that of course" Sly said. He wasn't entirely sure what kind of character Drogoz was. Sly only stole from the evil and wicked. There was no honor in stealing from the innocent.

"Hahaha, impressive work!" Drogoz left out a raw laugh as Sly told him about the fate of Dimitri, though a question arose in his greedy reptilian brain. "How did you do it? I'd assume such a rich guy would have heavy security everywhere. Laser beams, armed guards, guard dogs, cameras, perhaps pressure plates. Many folks in desperate need of some quick gold would be deterred by such defenses, yet you stand before without any lasting injuries. Impressive, no doubt about that, but I still wonder how you did it. I might need to upgrade the defenses of my own hoard if this Dimitri went incredibly far to protect his posessions."

Sly chuckled for a moment, "Weeeell... its kind of a lengthy process. A true master thief doesn't just waltz in and start taking things. You must first know who your dealing with, think like them and stuff! People think differently and hide their valuables differently. You have to first study your mark, then you must figure out where the things you need to steal are. You also need to know what your up against and what they are capable of. After you've worked out the details of how your going to get the item you need to proof check if there are any flaws ,and them you must act quickly to get the said valuables. A true master thief makes it look easy but iits anything other than easy... I guess that's why I have this" Sly said tossing his cane into the air and catching it. Sly looked at Drogoz's gun, "With a weapon like that I'm sure you have tons of stories! got any to share?" Sly asked.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jack Joyce
Jack simply eyed up the robot and shrugged "well it's impressive I guess, see ya around kid" he said before walking away, havingngot a little bored of this kid and deciding he needed a break
. He made his way to a bench which he promptly st down upon and started to mess with a small fly that whizzed around, he started to freeze it in place and slow it down and stuff like that.

Sledge
Seamus was hit square in the chest knocking him back and taking the wind out of him. He skidded back quite a few paces and winced at what was probably a broken rib. He steadied himself with his hammer and threw he second grenade and then waited for it to explode before charging in with a second swing of his hammer.

[Metal Sonic]

Metal flew backwards quickly after successfully hitting Sledge with the spindash. He flew up into the sky and crossed his arms once again. He saw the grenade coming at him, and dodged again, but he still needed to recharge some energy, so he wasn’t as fast and got hit slightly by the grenade blast. He spun in circles a little bit, then balanced himself. He landed to recharge. He saw the hammer coming down towards him again, and, since he was recharged, he was as fast as normal now. He caught the hammer by the handle, quickly spun around to get behind Sledge, and tried to powerfully kick him. He did this all in one motion.

[Junkrat]

The lighting bolt and blast after it almost hit Junkrat, but he quickly blew himself backwards with another concussion mine. He landed on the ground, and wasn’t in close range anymore. “Hooley dooley! I should ask you to charge my phone, mate!” He said in surprise. “Alright then!” He said, then threw a concussion mine at Gunvolt, then detonated it when it was close to him, dealing great damage and knocking him towards the trap if it worked as planned.

Last edited:

“Wha-WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?” Masaru yelled at Jack, who seemed almost seemed out of character in his actions. “Fine! I’ll just have to crush ya in the tourney!”

The nerve of that adult, makin’ me waste my time with my cool intro and my music...just who does he think he is? Masaru was visually upset, pouting and crossing his arms in protest.

“Whatever, not like I care or anything...” Masaru lied to himself. “I’m sure other kids here would be begging to be on my side. ...Are there other kids here?”

Taking mental notes of Sly's way of working, Drogoz made it a point to split the hoard up as soon as he got home. After all, losing all of his gold was not that far-fetched of an idea. "Stories? I suppose I can tell you about some of my assignments and why I did them. Y'see, there are two factions that are fighting each other, the Magistrate and the Resistance or Paladins. The Magistrate wants to control the Realm by regulating crystal magic and deny civillians its use whilst the Resistance wants those crystals to be available to anyone and help technology and society advance. I couldn't care less about that fight though, it doesn't concern me and as long as I get gold, I'll fight for either side. The assignment that I recall best is my first one. I was hired by the Resistance and fought alongside a tree wielding an axe, ironic, a ninja with submachine guns and claws that were like mine but also fired some kind of fire projectile, a giant turtle with a cannon and anchor and a girl with fire and ice magic. It was a weird group, but it worked. We were to control a place called Marauders Port so that the Resistance controlled a dock for their ships, but the Magistrate had the same idea. Of course, this led to a fight. Bullets, cannon balls, axes, fire balls, ice shards, rockets and darts flew left and right, and plenty of those hit their target. I unleashed salvo after salvo on them, raining rockets on them from above as the others kept them busy."

"We started out strong, but eventually we were pushed back by an artillery strike by a former commander of an elite military group. That tree tried its best to heal us, but there is little left to heal when a shell explodes on you. We tried desperately to take them down and regain control, but all seemed lost. Seemed being the keyword there, as the magic user was also the last warder, a human with the power to control dragons. I'll have you know, I am not a fan of dragons. I've had my shared history with them and it is not a nice history, but even I felt relief when I heard that roar and saw that beast rain its wrath down upon our opponents who desperately tried to run away. Because of that lizard, the Resistance gained control over that port and I gained a new employer." Drogoz said, a slightly smug grin on his face as he cracked his neck. "Is that a story you can live with?"

(Due to his current absence, I will be controlling the characters of @Nukas )

Arriving in his arena, boy stepped out of the rift, accompanied by his blob companion. The boy was a little timid about his match, having second thoughts on this whole battle. The blob looked back at it’s friend, offering a big smile. The boy was surprised at the blob’s enthusiasm, but couldn’t help but utter a giggle. If his friend was okay with it, then he could get through it too.

Now awaiting on their opponent ‘Brad Armstrong’, the pair decided to sit down and dangle their legs and blob equivalent over the edge of the stage, taking in the sights.

Shovel knight entered through the gateway of their arena, hoisting their trusty shovel over their shoulders. Judging from the image he saw or this Geralt he was quite the veteran warrior. Would his enemy prove to be strong enough to defeat him, or would he make it past him? The Knight didn’t think long on the subject, preferring to let fate and their swordsmanship or rather, Shovelship to speak for them

@Martin Pine

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Deciding to just get this over with, Brad forced the joy pill down his throat. His sorrows, his doubts, all gone. He felt nothing anymore. A feeling that wasn't so enjoyable as say, happiness. But also a feeling that numbed the pain of his past haunting him. Looking over to the late arrival who was followed by some kind of blob, Brad pointed over to the boy. " You. We'll fight. Through there. " He shouted over, before pointing over to the archway that teleported people to their arenas. With that, Brad headed into the Archway, disappearing.
@Shen: King of the Mist
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seeing as now was the time, Dmitrii stood up from the bench and looked over to Yu, waiting until the boy had noticed Dmitrii's stare. Then, Dmitrii would go on to enter the Archway, ready for battle.
@TheJustinMann
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Courier looked at the Master Sword and the Traveler's Bow curiously, before pulling up his pip boy. The Courier's Ranger Sequoia suddenly vanished into thin air, a sword replacing it, and a rusted gas tank appeared strapped to his back.
[Melee Weapons 100/80] [ I've got something like that, too. It's a simple sword at first glance, however... if I swing it, it lights aflame, like this! ] The Courier swung Gehenna, in the way to avoid hitting anyone, and it lit up, a pronounced, bright flame covering the blade. [ ...comes in handy when it comes to cutting down things, and it's much better than just a mere Katana, let me tell you that. ] The Courier looked around, and noticed people were heading into the archway. [ ...oh, it seems we're up. I'll be meeting you on the battlefield, then. Good Luck. ] With those words, the Courier headed toward the archway and walked through it, ready for battle.
@ArmedBlue

The boy was caught off guard as his competitor stepped into the stage with him. He was a bearded man with a heavy face, one that had seen So much. He gulped and got into a fighting stance. He exchanged a Look with his blob friend, nodding with him. He didn’t need to hurt brad, he just needed to get brad to lose.

Trying to evade physically harming him, he tossed a jellybean from his pocket, the blob gulping it down, transforming into a shield. He never fought an actual person...this feeling was new to him. So trying to think of what to do, he decided to hide behind his gummy shield till he could think of a humane way to do this.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Gack!" Gunvolt cursed as the concussion mine blew up right in front of him, deploying his Flashfield to take less damage and jumping to avoid the trap behind him, before disabling it to conserve EP. The explosion made him fly backwards at a slight angle, having to stop his momentum by deploying an electric orb behind him, a 'Dragonsphere' as he called it. This made him stop in midair, falling straight down and ready to counter. He ran towards Junkrat at high speeds, shooting darts on full-auto at him as he ran, expecting a grenade or a mine to come at him so he could avoid it. He deployed his Flashfield yet again when the darts, came close, hoping to electrocute his opponent.
@Captain Pokémon
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link watched the Courier take out a sword of his own and swing it around, a bright flame covering it, reminding him of the flameswords he'd find around Hyrule. Watching his opponent walk through the archway, Link nodded and walked through as well, being transported into the arena. Once there, he took out the Master Sword and Hylian Shield, ready for the Courier's first move.
@DevVoid

With the descriptions, Sly wasn't sure what to think. Had some random stranger told him this story he'd assume the guy/girl was on some kind of potent drugs ,but considering the turn of events Sly was inclined to believe. "Is that so? Sounds like a crazy adventure. It's nice when a story comes full circle" Sly said. Sly looked at the matches going on. Sly wasn't all to excited about fighting in an arena. He still didn't know anything about the strange hand. Was there a man's hand under that glove or a woman's hand? Did it have any jewels or valuables worth stealing? What kind of person is that hand anyways? Was it someone Sly would want to steal from? "So what are your thoughts on these matches?" Sly asked.

Drogoz shrugged, or atleast as much as his boosters allowed him to. "I fight on a daily basis for a living, so I'm not that bothered by it. I'm just here for the wish and nothing else, although I am not too sure what to think of that giant dismembered hand. It is clearly powerful if it can grant wishes, but hosting a tournament for people who have never met each other? I've been around the world and I never saw raccoon people or yellow ducks like this one." He said as he pointed at Psyduck. "As much as I want that wish, I am not ignorant of that hand. Why would they let us fight each other? What do they gain from it? Is there a giant body missing a hand out there? It raises more questions than it gives answers, but it didn't seem to be hostile as long as you follow the rules. So to recap and answer your question, I don't mind the matches by themselves, but the reasoning behind them and all this is something to keep in mind. What do you think of them?" The Wyrin liked Sly, something about him made him feel like he was with kin. Would he be able to fight against him though? Was he capable of putting any friendly bonds in danger for a wish?

He thought so, as he unleashed rocket barrages upon people before and just laughed, but they were strangers and nothing more than payroll for him. Sly was different though, as he had a name. He had a past, a job, a talent, a personality. He was not just a name on the board anymore, he was a living thing. He wasn't sure how death was treated here, or if it even was possible to die. "One moment." Drogoz fired a rocket into the sky and let it explode to call Master Hand over. He didn't normally bond with people or other sentient lifeforms as he could potentially never see them again, but he wanted insurance that he and by extension Sly wouldn't end up in millions of pieces.

"I've never seen lizard people with rocket launche-... Actually, no wait I have... You seem meaner than the ones I met so far. This yellow duck guy has a similar facial expression to Murray. A friend of mine. As for this... tournament? I've fought most of my life ,but it wasn't for entertainment? As for wishes? Only thing I wish for it to go home ,and to continue doing what I do best. The money ,and things will fall into place" Sly said contempt with his life.

Sly wasn't sure what to think of the hand. Hands have fingers ,and fingers hurt when you smack them. Sly Cooper has a stick and the hand has fingers. If the hand is the final opponent what better way to win than smack the fingers? Sly was slightly contempt with this line of reasoning.

Last edited:

“So, you are the one they call ‘Eggman’ I presume?”

Specter made his presence known to the human, his right hand firmly around a wine glass, slowly sloshing around the red fluid as he rotated his wrist. Sitting atop his floating throne, very similar to Eggman’s hovercraft, the Genius motioned to the other.

“Judging off appearance...I would hazard a guess that you are some sort of technology expert. Do correct me if I am wrong.”

@Captain Pokémon

[Eggman]

Eggman had stopped playing the game and was watching Metal’s battle on his Eggmobile’s hologram. He was watching the battle through Metal’s eyes. He grinned evilly, it clearly looked like Metal was winning.

Eggman stopped watching and looked at Specter. “Ah, so you’re Specter. I’ve heard some things about you just during my stay here.“ He said while smiling. “It’s good to know there’s another evil genius around.” He said while grinning.

“Yes, I am a technological genius! I can create and program an army of robots in MINUTES! And, I’ve created many deadly weapons, powerful enough to break and crack things like the MOON and the Earth itself!” (These are legitimate things Eggman has done.)

Eggman looked Specter up and down. “Alright, considering you’re a monkey, I’m guessing that your helmet is some sort of intelligence booster. Am I correct?”

[Junkrat]

Junkrat grinned, while he didn’t look it, he was actually quite intelligent when it came to things like this. He place a concussion mine at his own feet, blew himself in the air, quickly threw a trap down to where he used to be, landed behind Gunvolt, and threw two concussion mines at him.

(Sorry that this part is short.)

“I extend the same respect to you, dear Doctor.” Specter lowly chuckled. “It’s rare that humans are agreeable, but you may be one of those rare cases.”

Specter crossed his legs on his floating chair, listening to Eggman’s feats and accomplishments. It was impressive, on par with his caliber, which was surprising if they judged Eggman by appearance alone.

“You correctly guessed what the nature of this helmet is.” Specter said, pointing to it. “This is a Peak Point Helmet. I specially designed it myself. It grants me intelligence and unspeakable powers... using this refined intellect, I too have created an army of machines, and allowed my Monkey breatheren to free the shackles set on them by the wretched human race. I too had a weapon that would destroy the world...But a certain blue clad hero ruins the end result. Is that something you can relate to?”

Specter connected the dots instantly. Watching metal sonic’s fight with his device, his knack with machines, as well as the real sonic being in their midst. He had an enemy.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Seamus stared wide eyed at the speed of this metal creature and let out a heavy breath as the wind was taken out of him by the kick, he landed heavily on all fours and held up one hand "ah, bloomin' 'eck mate, what was that, I think that's me done for" he wheezed as he stood up, using his Kaber as a brace and hobbled over to Metal Sonic, "good match but I don't think this place is for me, as much as I'd like that wish, at this point I would just like to go home please" he said the last part looking up at the sky, before looking back at Metal Sonic and holding out his hand "bloomin' good kick though" he added.
@Captain Pokémon

(Sorry for not posting sooner, my little cousins asked me to play Super Smash Bros, funny enough. And who would I be to say no? Anyway, here’s the post.)

[Eggman]

“Impressive! Looks like we have things in common.” He said.
He frowned at the mention of a blue hero, and the question.

“Yes, that blue pineapple Sonic and Happy Meal toys for friends, how I hate them... Every time I try to enact an evil scheme, he thwarts it! I defeated him once, but then that buffoon Zavok let him free in his own arrogance!” He growled. “They’re all like something on your shoe that you can’t wipe off!” He said angrily.

He then gestured to Metal Sonic on the hologram, who had just won the battle due to his opponent forfeiting at his strength. “That’s why I created Metal Sonic, to destroy him! And you have NO IDEA how close he has gotten! He would’ve killed him once, but then Sonic’s friends came along, and outnumbered him 12 to 1 and Metal STILL almost won!” He said, growling at the memory.

[Metal Sonic]

Metal pumped a fist when his kick landed, which was powerful enough to make his opponent forfeit. He crossed his arms and looked proud of himself when his opponent raised his hand in defeat. Sledge hobbled over to him and offered his hand, saying that his kick was impressive. If Metal could smile, he probably would have. He shook his hand, just like he did when Sledge introduced himself.

(Notify me if I made any mistakes.)

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
[Yu Narumkami]

Yu noticed that many of the other fighters had already gone off to begin their fights, so he decided to go to Dimitri and ask when he was ready. Luckily for him, Dimitri seemed to already be prepared, and Yu nodded toward his opponent. "Nothing about this guy looks special... but he probably has a trick up his sleeve. I can't be fooled if this is the case. He doesn't know about my power either, other than that I come in handy with a katana." The silver haired boy thought to himself. After that, he began heading straight towards the archway.

[Gordon Freeman]

A somewhat happy yet neutral Gordon Freeman nodded as he neared the archway. He'd been fighting aliens and Combine for a while now, but this time he was doing it for fun. He was able to relax a bit more knowing that there were no super powerful cosmic armies to deal with. Then, suddenly, his surroundings froze, and he couldn't move. "Doctor Freeman, you may think of this as a little... break time. However, you will need to remember that this... is also something my employers and I will take note from. Be your best, for our good, and for yours..." A mysterious voice beamed. His surroundings went back to normal, and he proceeded towards the archway, having no feeling towards what he had heard.

[Fast Boston Boy]

"This sucks!" Scout said to himself, although rather loudly. He scoffed when he looked at the board, seeing that he didn't get to fight anyone yet. "Hey, you! Big Fricken Hand Dude! Are you related to Monoculus? No, screw that- Why'd you put me in as a second round fighter?! I'm better than that! I'm better than all your fricken fighters! Hey, I'm talking to you!" Scout yelled at Master Hand, who seemed to be minding their own business.