• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Bros: Melee

[Sonic]

Sonic looked around at the place he was sent to when he entered the archway.
“Hm. Kinda looks like Final Destination.” He noted.

He then tapped his foot and looked at his wrist while frowning for about a minute, then his opponent walked in. He grinned. “Alright Gordon, let’s do this!” He said enthusiastically.

“Go ahead, the first move’s yours!”
@TheJustinMann
(Sorry that it’s short.)

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Man, not even Copen moves around this much! Gunvolt thought, watching Junkrat blast off once again, setting down traps and throwing mines at him. He managed to stop just before he triggered the trap, turning around quickly to face the mines thrown by his opponent. He ran directly at Junkrat, leaping over one of the mines and closing the distance as much as he could so he could get a good hit in. Once the second mine came close and he had gotten closer, he got ready to unleash another Special Skill, spending one SP in the process.

"Lightning that flickers like a star, and purges all that violate its realm! Astrasphere!" Gunvolt chanted, surrounding himself by an electric field and three large electric orbs that rotated around him quickly. Should his plan work properly, his opponent would be within range of the attack and get shocked. Even if Junkrat managed to dodge it, he had a trick up his sleeve. "Mandala!" He clamored, the orbs spiraling faster and moving outwards, giving the previously medium-range move some much needed extra coverage.
@Captain Pokémon

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“I do often find machines more dependable than people, and this metal version of your foe is little exception.” Specter stated. “Though I should be worried about it’s showcasing of emotion. Emotion is a gateway to free thought. And that is a guaranteed way to have a rebellion on your hands.”

This is why he never had anything completely automated, always having simian handlers for the machines and limiting the intelligence of A.I. At his disposal. Watching as Metal Sonic’s light lit up, signifying he had won the match, Specter gave a mixed grunt.

“And something tells me we wouldn’t want to be on receiving end of that.”

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
[War Season starts to fade in as the battle begins...]
Brad thought. Direct hits aren't going to do anything with that shield in the way. So, Armstrong Style was out of the way for now. He could call upon someone like Nern or Fly, though he had a better idea. Taking out a lighter and what looked at first like a molotov cocktail, Brad lit the fuse and threw the Firebomb at the Boy, hoping to hit both the boy and the blob to light them on fire. At this point, he couldn't care anymore from the joy. He could only fight.
@Shen: King of the Mist
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Courier had a simple plan. With that shield in Link's hand, going for direct attacks isn't going to do much, and from the looks of the shield, neither will indirect, as the Courier assumed that Link could just block the shots. So, the Courier took out two things; One, his Ranger Sequoia. Second, a flash bang. The Courier shot five shots at Link; four aimed at the joints of every limb and one shot at the head. While he was shooting, the Courier lightly threw the flash bang towards Link, hoping the bullets would be enough distraction for the Hylian Warrior so the flash bang could peacefully roll right underneath him. Then, with the last bullet in the cylinder, the Courier shot right at the Flash Bang, hoping to detonate it in time while he was reloading.
@ArmedBlue
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dmitrii crossed his arms and thought. He would have to initiate the first hit and trick Yu into hitting him. But with what weapon? Dmitrii thought.. and came to a conclusion. He was just going to use the latest power that he took from that Malachi. Dmitrii pointed at Yu and a strange dark energy began collecting itself into a ball infront of Dmitrii. The ball grew until it was bigger than even Dmitrii himself before it fired off at a semi-slow pace at Yu, but it was picking up speed quickly @TheJustinMann
The Terrarian, getting pretty bored of waiting, took out a Wyvern Kite. The Terrarian then leapt into the air, letting the Wyvern Kite fly into the air aswell and a flying broomstick magically appeared underneath him, which he then used to fly around the lobby to hold the Wyvern Kite in the air.
Sturm decided to spectate the fight between this 'Sonic' figure, which he absolutely despised from the picture alone, and this 'Gordon Freeman' figure which he still hated but less so. Atleast this Freeman person seemed like someone who could really cause some damage if left to his own devices. Someone who would be perfect in Sturm's Army. Refusing to sit down, Sturm stood tall in the sidelines, watching the fight in silence.

Drogoz' eyes narrowed as he clenched his visible fist. "Lizard?! Call me that again and we're gonna have issues! Remember this, Sly. I look mean and I can be mean if I have to be. This time you get away with it because we can't attack each other outside the arena, but don't you do it again." Breathing heavily, the Wyrin calmed down. "Murray huh? Lemme guess, another raccoon or a duck like this dopey one?" He asked in an attempt to continue the conversation and to be the bigger man/raccoon/Wyrin/creature.

The boy was caught off guard as he saw Brad lighting a Molotov cocktail. Panicking he lept back, the bottle shattering on his shield. The strength in which Brad through it knocked the shield out of his hands, landing a few feet away, ablaze. Directly in front of the boy was a wall of fire, not allowing him to approach Brad...but maybe it would delay his opponent from getting to him?

The blob was forced to transform out of the shield, rolling like play-dough on the stage, putting itself out. It gave a dizzied and tired expression like the flames were effective on it. Acting quickly and getting a former resolve, the boy tossed another jelly bean at his friend, who gulped it up.

As soon as the blob did so, it puffed up into a translucent bubble. The boy jumped into the bubble, passing right through it. Suddenly, the bubble hardened after the boy entered it, bouncing up high before it would land down on brad’s position.

@DevVoid

Master hand a rather loud set of complaints down on the ground. On closer inspection, it was Scout ranting about his placement in the next rounds. Master hand gave a long sigh, coming down to approach him. He snapped his fingers, five strings coming from his finger tips, the strings attaching to a scout robot that suddenly materialized.

“This sucks! You all suck! Everyone sucks but me, BONK!”

Master hand mocked his voice before reeling in the metal scout on strings Into his palm, crushing it into scrap metal. He then pointed down at him.

“Now crying over spilt milk or i’ll Give you something to cry about, Campeche?”

That’s when a Rocket was fired into the sky...racing a few feet past the hand. Looking down at Drogoz he sighed yet again, this time of relief. He really did not want to deal with a whiny scout. Besides, this cold shoulder would surely annoy him.

“Hmm? Yes? You want something?”

@TheJustinMann

Last edited:
Sly looked at Drogoz with a vacant bewildered expression completely oblivious as to what he did wrong, "I mean... you are a lizard... dinosaur? If your not a lizard then what the heck are you? a pseudo lizard? A salamander... I don't think your a dragon... You don't even have wiiings..." Sly thought to himself. "Alright cool cool... Murray? He's a hippopotamus. Kinda dopey ,but super stronge ,and really cool dude. Him and Bentley are the best! and then there Carmelitaaaa..." Sly said slightly spacing out as thoughts of Carmelita flooded his mind. "What were we talking about again? Oh... that hand guy... If I ask nicely can I have the wish?" Sly asked. He didn't think it would work ,but it was worth asking to say the least.

“...no you can’t...” the hand deadpanned at sly. “In fact, for that I’m tempted to just-“

Suddenly Metal Sonic’s name lit up on the board. The hand sighed, snapping his fingers. Instantly, he teleported to the match

“Ah, the first match is concluded! The winner may exist the rift where they came from. The loser...you can stay if you want to wallow in self pity, or you can simply jump off the edge of the stage and end up the exact moment you left. Alright? Alright.”

With that, he snapped away, back to Dragoz and sly, pointing at the dragon.

“Now what do you want?”

Last edited:
(Sorry, had a minor lack of motivation. Ignore the awful time at which this was posted.)

[Metal Sonic]

Master Hand suddenly appeared out of nowhere and explained that Metal Sonic could go through the rift to enter the plaza. Metal let go of Sledge’s hand. He was only showing good sportsmanship because the man knew he was severely outmatched, not because the man was nice. Now he would be ruthless and do anything to get to that wish. What wold he do with the wish? He didn’t really care, he just wanted to fight and show his worth and skills. He would probably just give the wish to Eggman or something. He then flew through the rift and flew around the plaza. He flew to where Eggman was. His creator seemed to be talking to a monkey with a helmet. Strange, he usually hated animals. He landed beside his master and looked at the monkey with an emotionless stare.

[Eggman]

After Eggman finished his rant, Specter said that Metal was impressive, or something among those lines. The monkey then noted on Metal’s showcase of emotion. “Oh, yes. While he does have free thought and emotions, which I gave him so he could be fueled by rage and hatred for his opponents, and be determined to defeat them. Although, he is programmed to listen to me, and doesn’t really have an option, as if he somehow disobeys, I can shut him down and reprogram him. Although I don’t think I’ll ever need to. He doesn’t seem to have a problem with following me and listening to my orders.” He said. Metal then flew down and landed next to Eggman.. “Good job on winning Metal!” He said supportively. Metal simply nodded.

[Junkrat]

Junkrat looked surprised at the overkill move. Woah, this guy isn’t messing around!
He placed a concussion mine at his feet, waited until his opponent got close, then detonated it, sending him back, along with his opponent, unless they absorbed it through that shield or simply dodged, which would be a little difficult because it was an explosion. While he was in the air, he fired down 5 grenades at his opponent, then quickly reloaded, and used another concussion mine to move to the side and repeated the process. He did this about 12 times, but really quickly, all in about 6 seconds, and now his opponent was surrounded on all sides by grenades. Junkrat landed and took out a concussion mine and trap, prepared.

@ArmedBlue

(I might have made some mistakes or grammatical errors, so notify me if I did.)

"I wanted to ask how death is treated in this tournament. From my experiences with my weapon, bodies don't handle rockets too well. Are we immortal here, do we get revived after getting blasted to bits or do we stay dead?" Drogoz asked Master Hand, making sure he was polite enough to not anger them. He was known to be violent and egotistical, but he knew better than to anger what was basically the god of this place. After asking his question, he turned to Sly who seemed to be daydreaming. "Hey, Sly. Snap out of it, this Carmelita person got you in a trance just by saying her name. Is she a witch or something?"

[Reaper and Cal]

Cal approached the man called Reaper. “Hey!” He said to Reaper. “What do you- oh, you’re the guy I’m supposed to fight, right?” Reaper said. “Yes, now I suggest we get to it.” Cal said. “Fine with me.” The black cloaked man said. They walked to an archway and found themselves on a futuristic looking flying platform. “Before we start, I am actually pretty powerful if I do say so myself, so I wish you luck before-“ Cal started but Reaper shot him in the face before he could finish. “Agh!” Cal cried out, and stumbled backwards to the edge of the platform. Cal covered his face with his hands. Reaper shot him in the chest, and Cal fell off the stage,screaming. He then disappeared. (He returns to the exact moment he left, right?) “Well. That was easy.” Reaper said.
He looked up to the sky. “Hey. I killed him. What now?” He said, assuming Master Hand would notice and come tell him what to do.

(Sorry Cal fans.)

“Well what do you know, a valid question for once.” Master hand muttered. “So! If you somehow blast your enemy to pieces, the pieces will revert back to the way the body was upon arriving to the stage! You see, when you enter a stage, you also enter an immortality field. You couldn’t die even if you wanted to! That also means you can be as gory and as violent as possible!”

As he said this, one of the character’s names on the roster began to glow. Master hand sighed and snapped his fingers, appearing where they were. They had defeated their foe. Within seconds. Master hand looked at Reaper in silence for many seconds.

“...just because you are called reaper doesn’t mean you can just insta-kill everyone...” master hand grumbled. “Anyway, good game, yadda yadda, go back through the rift to wait for the next round.”

Specter eyed the robot that passed him, not allowing a single variable be out of place. He knew there was more to the metal duplicate than what the old doctor lead on. An A.I. That sophisticated had to know of it’s own self aware functions. Why was it acting so obiedient for? The most cunning of hunters feign innocence after all...

“Hm...very well.” Specter spoke. “Tell me...one thing has peaked my interested, however slight. I noticed your name: ‘Eggman’. That’s not a very common name, hm?”

Geralt of Rivia walked into the rift, his pace slow and deleborate as he paid a mind to his foe. A Knight. One that wielded a shovel. This tournament had many peculiar elements, so he was somewhat at ease that this combatant was a little more down to earth.

“A shovel. Interesting choice of weapon.”

The shovel knight didn’t respond verbally, simply roasby by his shovel up high. Geralt blinked in response, reading his own sword.

“Not much for words. Fine. Let’s do this.”

Geralt was quick to lash out with a sword strike, but Shovel knight saw this coming, parrying the blow. They stood grinding sword against shovel, trying to put leverage on one another through this tug of war. Suddenly, geralt’s eyes flashed orange.

“Igni.”

Opening one of his hands, he bathed the knight with flames, torching them up and down with crimson fire. The knight panicked, trying to cool the flame, patting itself while it’s other arm swung the shovel frantically, slicing geralt across the chest. Geralt groaned, shoving the burning knight off the ledge with the butt of his sword.

The knight stumbled and fell, but grabbed the edge of the stage with a hand. Despite being on fire, they still had the resolve to hold on...as if they were fighting for something important. Geralt watched this, reluctant to finish the job.

“I know you mean well...but I’m fighting for someone too.” Geralt cringed. “Aard.”

Suddenly, his eyes glew cyan as he used a knockback power on the knight, sending them off the stage and giving him a victory. Geralt stood in silence in respect of his supposed enemy.

Last edited:
[Reaper]

Suddenly, Master Hand appeared in front of Reaper. He noted on Reaper’s instakilling. “Eh, that guy was just garbage. I’m not here to talk to my opponents.” He said. “Apparently he was.” With that, Reaper went into Wraith Form and went into the rift, returning to the plaza. When he got there, he just stayed in a corner, minding his own business.

[Eggman]

Eggman saw a look on Specter’s face that he couldn’t quite read. But, it would be weird to just say Hey, you made a weird expression, what the heck are you thinking about? So he didn’t make anything of it. The monkey then asked him why his name was Eggman. “I don’t know, my enemies just started calling me it, and it grew on me somehow. My real name is Robotnik though.” He said.

(Notify me if I made any mistakes.)

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
[Flowey the Flower]

Why did he feel like all of this had happened before?
As the sentient flower emerged from the ground, a sense of deja vu came to light within his mind. He'd never seen any of this before, and yet it felt so familiar.

Confusion overwhelmed his senses as he looked around. Where was he? This wasn't the Underground, and it sure as hell wasn't the Surface either. The environment vaguely reminded him of that scientist's lab, just with slightly less anime.

He glanced up, noticing a massive screen displaying what appeared to be a tournament bracket. And sure enough, his name was up there, matched up with another. Marshadow. He didn't know who that was, not that he cared.

"I didn't sign up for this," he muttered under his breath, glaring up at the bracket. Whoever that Marshadow character is... I'll show them the real meaning of this world.

[Hat Kid]

Simultaneously, a small child rolled out of a portal, her large top hat falling off her head as she unceremoniously tumbled several feet before faceplanting. It didn't take her long to get up, however, as she scrambled to gather her umbrella and hat that she'd lost during the fall.

Looking up, she took in the futuristic plaza that she'd fallen/tumbled/rolled into. Around her were several... strange characters. She didn't mind, though, she was too used to it to be fazed.

The fighting bracket caught her attention immediately. She saw the name Hat Kid listed on one of the brackets. She still had no idea why everyone called her that.

“So your enemies called you that and it grew on you eh?” Specter grimaced as he remembered the origins of his own name. “My previous name was ‘Kuuta’, one gaven to me by my human captors. My enemies. It was only after receiving my supreme intellect did I break free of their hold and divine myself a new name. My enemies have no business forcing me into a name. However, I suppose that is my take on the matter.”

Speaking of enemies, he was reminded of Metal sonic’s Look alike: Sonic. He arched a brow, swirling the wine in his glass once more, looking at eggman’s reflection off of it.

“Speak of enemies...what makes this hedgehog suddenly an antagonist of yours?”

Seeing hat kid emerge from the gateway, Masaru’s attention was instantly drawn. He beat his chest with his right fist and pointed to her.

“You got this kid! Show those lousy demons what your made of!”

It was good to see another kid here, shows those adults just who they are messing with..

@EeviumZ

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Ori
The creature scurried past the crowd, looking behind himself to see if the shadow enemy was following. He didn't pay attention to his front, until he crashed into someone, and his vision was obscured. He was blind!
He almost began running back in forth, similar to a cat with a tube on his head, until he realized there was something on his head. He took it off and looked it over. Most people could tell it was a hat, but as Ori has never seen one, he was even more confused. He looked up to see who he bumped into.

Marshadow
Marshadow was irritated. When was the fighting going to start? Training doesn't mean standing around like a statue! The pixie pokemon explored the surroundings, until he found the giant hand who he assumed owned this place.
He leaped in front of it, barking out complaints in his native language.
Hey! Hand guy! When the heck is my fight! I've been waiting forever!

@EeviumZ

Master hand snapped his fingers, appearing in the stage with Marshadow. It appeared to unsderstand what he was saying despite beinga. Pokemon.

“Ah! You have waited a while haven’t you? Don’t worry! Your competition has arrived!”

With that, he snapped his fingers again, a rift appearing in the stage showing flowey inches away from the archway, within the eyesight of marshadow.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
[Hat Kid]
Rather put off, the kid gave a confused but eager gesture back. She fixed her hat on her head - she was already feeling a bit self-conscious with all these other... people? creatures? warriors? around.

Suddenly, she felt something crash into her, knocking her over. A small cry escaped her, as she - yet again - tumbled across the plaza, albeit a shorter distance. When she regained her balance, she realized her hat was gone.

Looking down, she saw a small white character in front of her, her hat next to it. Hastily, she picked her hat up, firmly securing it on her head. She gave an awkward wave to the white creature, not quite sure who it was.

[Flowey]

A rift in space wasn't exactly something you saw every day. Nonetheless, there was one right there, showing what appeared to be a fighting stage, a shadowy figure standing on the other side of it.

Was this the Marshadow thing that the bracket had put him against? Going underground, he entered the portal, emerging on the other side. The rift quickly closed behind him.

It didn't take long for Flowey to notice the massive, gloved hand floating above the pair. Now that was strange. And he thought he'd seen it all.

Maybe he should have read that letter.

“Okay you two, not that both of you arrived, it’s time to battle! Hopefully both of you know the rules...” master hand said darkly. “Else when they are broken...other things will be broken too.”

He snapped his fingers, dissapearing along with the rift behind him. This left Marshadow and it’s enemy Flowey remaining on second-to-last destination.

“Begin!”

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
In an instant, Marshadow was on a battlefield, facing a....flower?
This is...odd. And frankly, quite insulting. Do they really assume a flower will be a challenge? Is it because of my size? Ugh.
Despite his mental griping, Marshadow readied himself. Insulting opponent or not, he will win, and move on. At the hand's command, Marshadow quickly seemed to melt into the floor, leaving behind a circular shadow on it. In a flash, the shadow slid towards the flower, like a really thin snake. Once below Flowey, the shadow grew upwards, retaking the shape of Marshadow, jumping for an uppercut.

Ori
Ori stared at the creature. It wasn't like anything he's ever seen in Niwen, but then again, nobody here was. Except for that shadow creature. Ori shuddered at the thought. Still, she looked friendly. He stood up, giving a small bow as apology.

[Metal Sonic]

Metal could tell this guy was thinking about something, something important and involving them, but he didn’t quite know what. Metal looked at his creator, although Eggman didn’t seem to be paying much attention to him, as he was talking to Specter. Specter then mentioned Sonic, which caused Metal to “frown”. Although he always looked angry, as he was designed to look intimidating, he somehow looked angrier. Sonic. The being he was created to destroy. The one that had defeated him and his previous models countless times. Eggman gave him memories of the destroyed models, the inferior ones compared to him, so he could learn from their mistakes. The original model: Defeated. Neo: Defeated. Overlord: Defeated. The list went on. He was Metal 2.0, the one who had only been defeated once, but not badly enough, so he could simply be repaired. The other models weren’t as fortunate. Even though he had been defeated, Eggman still believed that he could succeed, so he kept trying. Eggman didn’t abandon him like the other models, the ones that failed, he was convinced that Metal was his greatest creation, and that he would destroy Sonic, so Metal was determined. This tournament will be when he finally defeats Sonic. He was counting on Sonic to make it to the finals to face him, so he could win.

(This part was kind of sloppy and slightly difficult to write, sorry if some parts don’t make enough sense or something.)

[Eggman]

Eggman frowned when Specter asked why Sonic was his enemy. He looked at Metal, but the robot seemed angry and lost in thought. He looked back at Specter. “The main reason Sonic is my enemy is because he ruins everything.” He said while pressing a hidden button on the side of his glasses while adjusting them, which caused many notes and info on how Specter’s helmet was built. Although this stuff only appeared to him on the insides of his lenses. Interesting, I could possibly use technology similar to this to improve Metal’s strategic planning and overall intelligence... He though to himself. “Anyway, Sonic always ruins my plans to conquer the world! And he succeeds every time somehow! It’s the most annoying thing!” He said.

Last edited:

“Hmm...yes quite.” Remarked the Sophisticated Simian. “Perhaps Doctor after this tourney comes to pass...consider a mutual removal of unwanted nuisances? Removal of your Blue hedgehog enemy and the removal of my net totting brats. As it does appear that a fresh perspective would be needed for both of our cases...”

As much as he didn’t want to admit it, failing three times against different tech wielding humans was a blow to his ego. Perhaps he needed a human to defeat a human...

@Captain Pokémon

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt cursed under his breath as Junkrat miraculously dodged his Astrasphere and surrounded him with grenades. Deploying his Flashfield and knowing it wouldn't protect him completely, he opted to jump and let the blasts propel him high into the air, taking some damage but less than he would have otherwise. Once at the peak of his arc, he took his chance to heal using another Skill. "Galvanic Patch!" He exclaimed, some of his wounds healing instantly. Now stalling in the air, he switched his dart type so he'd be more likely to hit Junkrat. He switched to Orochi, and began firing at Junkrat at about the same speed, but now deploying a small flying robot that would shoot darts wildly in an arc at his opponent.
@Captain Pokémon
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link watched as the bullets flew towards him, blocking them in quick succession with his shield. He didn't notice the flash bang rolling underneath him, as he wanted to go on the offensive as soon as possible. The flash bang blew up behind him, Link being blinded momentarily and his ears ringing. He doubled over from the pain, covering his ears for a few seconds. His sight slowly came back to him, and he managed to push through the pain, taking out his bow and firing arrows constantly at his opponent, some of them missing since he stumbled constantly from his balance being impaired.
@DevVoid

Last edited:
Drogoz flashed a toothy grin at Master Hand. "Sweet, so I can be as wild as I want to be. That's a relief and a half, thanks." The Wyrin thanked Master Hand before placing his hand on the rocket launcher, already imagining his opponents screaming in pain as shrapnel got stuck in their bodies.

-------

"Interesting, so no one can die here." M. Bison happened to overhear Drogoz' question to Master Hand and he could not have been at a better place to eavesdrop on them. "My Psycho Power will be unstoppable, hue he he he!" The evil dictator let out a laugh as he mixed with the other fighters, keeping his little nugget of wisdom to himself.

"No trance here, you must be imagining things" Sly said with a grin. As his mind cleared up he began looking around to see how the matches were playing out, "Slow and steady ,but moving none the less" Sly commented. He leaned back when he heard M. Bison talk, "Who in the what now" Sly said looking around when he saw the strangest looking older man in an all red suit. "Hey! Cool. Looks like you and someone else I saw earlier are wearing the same outfit! Cool! Like twinzies!" Sly said cheerfully. He began looking around for eggman when he spotted him. He pointed at eggman, "That guy! You and him got the same outfit. It's cool" Sly said.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
[Yu Narukami]

Damn... that thing looks different from other attacks I’ve seen... I won’t be able to do that with my Katana.” Yu thought to himself. He then complied with using his only option, Izanagi, which would reveal the boy as a Persona user. “Well, here goes nothing... PERSONA!” Yu yelled at the top of his lungs. A blue whoosh of light and air shot out of his body, and Izanagi slowly faded into view. With a swift slice from his spear blade, Izanagi sliced the energy orb in two. Yu began staring down his enemy, determined to see what they’d do next.

[Gordon Freeman]

Gordon nodded as he saw his opponent tap his shoes, and he thought of which weapon he was going to pull out. Because there was no sense in using a gun unless Sonic got closer, and it seemed like they could dodge a molten rebar shot from the crossbow, he decided to pull out a grenade which he quickly pulled the pin from and threw. He then swapped to his trusty crowbar, and ran at Sonic, yet not too swiftly as there was a live bomb on the field.

[Sonic]

Sonic twirled a ring around his finger while whistling “Endless Possibility” while his opponent decided on what to do. Gordon then threw a grenade at him, and started running. Sonic flicked the ring high up into the air. He then jumped up and quickly kicked the grenade back at Gordon before it exploded. “Too slow!” He said. He then caught the ring casually, then started charging up a spin dash, but didn’t go yet.
@TheJustinMann

[Junkrat]

Junkrat’s grenades worked, but Gunvolt used that stupid shield to take less damage and propel himself in the air. His opponent then healed himself. “What the- OH C’MON! That’s cheatin!” He yelled angrily. His opponent fired little drones of sorts that wildly scattered darts everywhere. He dispose of the drones and darts in his area by quickly using a few concussion mines. He then blew himself away with a concussion mine, and covering the area in smoke. He placed a trap that was bigger than the others he had used in the battle, because now he had time to set it up. He then ran behind the area his opponent was in. He activated burst fire and fired 4 grenades all at once in a straight line, making them much more difficult to dodger and easier for him to aim.
(Btw, Junkrat’s abilities and battle style here are a combination of his Overwatch abilities and Hero of The Storm talents and abilities.)
@ArmedBlue

[Eggman]

Eggman stroked his chin while pondering Specter’s offer. “Yes....it would seem that we both need a new plan.” He also took into consideration that animals might think differently then humans, and he would need an animal to beat an animal. “Alright. Sounds like a plan!” He said while grinning maliciously.

(Notify me if I made any mistakes.)

Specter smirked at the acceptance of this idea. “Except choice dear doctor, a human mind to combat a human, and a animal mind to combat an animal. I will look forward to seeing what that IQ of yours can do.”

taking a sip of the glass of wine, Specter at least got one thing from this situation. A new partner in accomplishing in true goal: The freedom of all simian kind from the clutches of humanity.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Brad assumed a sturdy Horse Stance, figuring that his opponent may have something to avoid the flames. He saw that from the flames emerged the boy's blob, formed into a bubble. Brad squatted and waited for the right moment, awaiting until the blob was right above him. Then, he leapt up into the air, aiming to clash against the blob with a Charging Headbutt.
The Courier, having reloaded Ranger Sequoia, entered V.A.T.S briefly to aim at the incoming arrows and shoot them down with the revolver. Acting quickly, The Courier followed up with his actions by throwing a satchel charge to the ground infront of Link and taking out his Anti-materiel rifle, backing off a bit and crouching to try and get a good aim.
Dmitrii chased after the ball of energy he had fired, keeping a short distance from it just as a safety precaution. When he saw Yu activate his persona and cut down the ball of energy using it, Dmitrii cracked a smile. So, this boy DID have a power with him. What a perfect opportunity! Dmitrii broke into a sprint, rushing to try and grab Yu to copy his power.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
The boy steadied himself in the bubble that was his best friend and prepared his next move. This was probably his least favorite of Blob's transformations as it gave him motion sickness almost every time he used it. Luckily this time he was only using it for a short while. As the Blob flew threw the air and towards Brad, The boy got out another Jelly Bean as fast as could, a banana-flavored jelly bean. He dropped it to the floor of the bubble just about as soon as he got it out of his pack.

The boy waited for the perfect moment until he was just overhead Brad. As soon as Brad jumped, the boy did too. He dove out of the bubble aiming to roll onto the floor to land relatively safely. As he did this, he called out to his friend "Blob, now!" The blob released his bubble shape and, thanks to the boy's earlier preparations, took a new shape immediately, that of an anvil. When Brad collided with the blob, he would be in for a world of hurt. The boy landed, and despite a scrape on his knee, and a slight feeling of dizziness, he was ok to continue. Time would only tell if the same could be said about Brad after Blob was done with him.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt landed rather safely, gliding with his Flashfield into the area covered with smoke. His Flashfield dispelled the nearby smoke, granting him better visibility and allowing him to steer clear of the bigger steel trap. He heard noises behind him, Junkrat was about to unleash an attack close behind him. He turned in time to unleash a Dragonsphere, a large electric orb similar to those of his Astrasphere Skill. The electric orb destroyed the grenades on contact, and Gunvolt took the chance to counter by launching the orb forwards and towards Junkrat. He even took out some more drones for good measure, launching more darts in an arc towards Junkrat in an attempt to cover any escape routes.
@Captain Pokémon
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link's balance was now much better, the Hylain jumping backwards as to get away from the satchel. He didn't know what it was, but seeing what a small 'grenade' had done to him earlier, he didn't want to know what the bigger explosive could do. He needed to get closer, but running straight at him would be dangerous. He crouched for a few moments, a sudden rush of wind appearing, or 'Revali's Gale' as the Rito Champion once called it. He jumped and opened his paraglider, the wind carrying him high into the air. He then glided towards the Courier, shooting a few arrows at him to keep him busy. Once he was directly overhead, he closed his paraglider and took out his sword as he fell, pointing it downwards. He would likely take a bit of damage from the fall, but if he ended up getting a good hit in it would definitely be worth it.
@DevVoid

Junkrat looked legitimately pissed now. “Grr.... you’re more annoying than that Brit!” He growled.
He then covered the area in smoke again, and quickly constructed his Rocket Ride. “I’m done with you!” He said, and rode on the missile towards Gunvolt. He rode past the drones and darts,and went over the Dragonsphere. Once he got really close to Gunvolt, he jumped off, and hoped the missile would hit Gunvolt.
(It would be really hard to dodge, considering it’s size and close range, along with blast radius. It would do massive damage if it landed, most likely killing in one hit. Seriously, that attack is strong, the strongest in it’s original game. Due to it’s massive damage, it would most likely break through any shields immediately and still do some damage, although I’m not sure how Gunvolt’s shields work, so, maybe not?)

“Say, you look weird! A familiar kind of weird!”

behind sly and Johnny cage came a younger voice. Masaru Daimon spoke, his trusty mech not seen around him. He peered in, squinting at Johnny cage’s eyes, which were hard to see behind his shades.

“You might be a demon, but your a familiar one. Were you like, on tv or something? A movie maybe?”

~Johnny Cage...~

"You also look weird, little red head kid. Not familiar ,but definitely the weird part. What with that red hair and all" Johnny said.

"Demon? No. Devilishly handsome? Guilty as charged" Johnny said handing the boy a signed autograph. "I was on tv, I was supposed to be on television earlier today ,but... this stuff happened. I see your aware of my movies. I do my own stunts you know? In movies like Enter the cage ,or kombat of death!" Johnny said.

(both movie references are references to Bruce Lee movies such as Enter the Dragon ,and Game of Death)

~Sly Cooper...~

meanwhile as the fights went on Sly cooper continued to sit there chillin' like Krillin. Sly looked over at Drogoz ,and then looked over at the man in sunglasses talking to the redhead kid ,and back at Drogoz, "So how hard can that thing shoot?" Sly asked.

Last edited:

“Weird?? Wha- I don’t need to be back-talked my some Stinky, smelly, DEMON!” Masaru childishly retorted before sheepishly putting a hand behind his head. “But I think I remember some of those movies...action movies are my favorite.”

Seeming to be conflicted, the red haired boy thought heavily, crossing his arms and closing his eyes in deep thought. A few seconds later, he opened his eyes, putting his hands on his hips.

“Very well! The Warriors of hope shall give you a pinky pardon under one condition!” He exclaimed, pointing at him. “The price of signing my shirt sleeve! Leader’s orders! ...if that sounds good and stuff?!”

Normally, Masaru didn’t think twice before squashing filthy demons where they stood. He only made exceptions towards the ice cream man and his servants, he didn’t even think of a contingency for a famous actor, let alone from his favorite action movies no less.

"Stinky? I'll have you know that amazing odor is my badass cologne. Cage Cologne. My favorite line of cologne" Johnny said confidently. "Pink pardon? What are we, five?! Actually in this kids case, that may be a possibility" Johnny thought to himself. "Yeah sure kid! Here ya go!" Johnny said signing the kid's shirt. Johnny still wasn't sure what to think of the young boy ,but he seemed friendly enough. "Maybe one day you can be just like me" Johnny said.

Drogoz stroked his scaly chin as he thought about the question. "I can fire off rockets every second or so and they are quite fast, but I never took the time to really figure out how fast they really go. By now it is just muscle memory and experience that tell me if I will hit a shot or not. Accuracy isn't incredibly important though as shrapnel flies everywhere after the initial hit, so I'd say my rocket launcher can shoot pretty hard."

---------

M. Bison was surprised that this raccoon man looked at him and began comparing outfits among the contestants. Truly, a mind that was inferior to his own, but what did he expect from vermin? As he glanced over at Eggman, the dictator also noticed a monkey of some description. Something felt off though, and Bison bared his teeth to flash his iconic grin. He'd seen so-called 'heroes' like that girl Chun-Li, and they never wore snazzy suits. Maybe her father did, but he couldn't remember. After all, it was only a Tuesday for him. Or was it Wednesday? It didn't matter. Shaking the thought, the Shadaloo leader walked over to Eggman and Specter.

“A cologne? What kinda demon has his own cologne? Ha! ...That’s kinda cool actually, make a note to do that..”

Masaru laughed, putting his hands on his hips again while his sleeve of his shirt was being signed. After cage had wrote on it, Masaru examined the handiwork.

“Oh yeah, now who’s rockin’!” Masaru beat the air. That’s when he caught himself being a little too excited about the actions of a demon, clearing his throat. “I mean, your tithe is accepted demon!”

Blinking at Cage as he spoke about being just like him, the red haired boy suddenly exploded into laughter. He beat his chest and pointed at Johnny.

“Hahaha! Just like you? Don’t make me laugh!” He pointed toward himself with a determined expression. “When all the adults are killed off, I, Masaru Daimon, will be in all the hit movies! Imma be the biggest action hero anyone’s ever seen! A hero in real life and on the screen!”

“...And to whom do I owe the pleasure?”

Specter didn’t turn around to greet M.Bison, sensing his presence with his psychic powers. The white haired primate rested the wine glass on his arm chair, his other hand propping his chin up. It appeared they had a new guest.

~Sly Cooper...~

"Neat. Sounds cool" Sly said. Sly couldn't help ,but notice M Bison walk away towards Eggman. Perhaps he was doing so to tell Eggman how good he looked. M Bison had a cool outfit ,but Eggman kinda pulled the look off a little better.

~Johnny Cage...~

"When your as cool as I am your always rocking it. Winning and grinning too" Johnny said.

Johnny joined Masaru in laughter before slightly cringing to the adults dying part, "See there kid... That's the kinda weird behavior that's gonna scare all the ladies away. Keep that confidence up though little man, It's gonna help you go far. As an accomplished actor ,and worlds class martial artist, I can attest to that" Johnny said.

“What? Ladies?!” Masaru stuck his tongue out in disgust. “Eck! Why would I was girl let alone a Demon one?! They have so many diseases...”

Shuddering at the possibilities of what he could get just by interacting with one for too long, Masaru took a second to shiver off this like of thought.

“Ha! Don’t worry about that, I got it covered!” Masaru gave a triumphant head nod. “As the Leader and Hero of the Warriors of Hope, I have what it takes to make it in the big time as the Leader of new paradise! Ha-ha-ha!”

If all adults were like this guy, maybe we wouldn’t have to resort to a children’s paradise. Wouldn’t have to get away from the crime, and the danger and the Alcohol smell, and the dark rooms and-

He shook his head, pushing these thoughts deep down into the recesses of his mind. Wanting a change of subject quick, Masaru flipped back up to Cage.

“Well then, what do you want here? You believe that stuff about one free wish?”