• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

Kat slowly jogged to a stop, leaning against a wall and catching her breath as she glared at Kishi.
"I might... I might tell you the same thing, Kishi." Kat said. "Stay home?!"
Kat took another breath before continuing.
"Because I'm weak? Yeah, I know I'm not strong. Believe me, I know. But the fact that it's dangerous isn't stopping you, huh?" Kat said. "You're here to try to help out our friends, right? Right?"
Kat could feel a heat start to build up in her chest. Whether it was from running or her anger, it was hard to tell. Her face began to flush as she continued.
"Why didn't you tell me you were going to do this? Do you... do you really think that I'm so weak that I'd just end up getting in the way?" Kat's voice cracked towards the end as she tried to keep herself together. The sound of fighting caused Kat to paused, and Kat looked over to see the battle begin to unfold. Two dragonlike creatures were wrestling in the street, with some blur dashing around them. Had the Pro-Heroes finally arrived?

Last edited:
Ren made his way around to a small alleyway as he headed towards the villain lair. Taking one step at a time he placed his hand against the wall and walked down the alley as his hand slid across the wall. He looked around and he noticed someone behind the building but from his angle could make out who it was. Ren carefully walked around the building so if it were a villain he would not be caught off guard. Careful not to make a sound he walked behind the building then stumbled over a loose concrete pad Ren tripped ,and as he did he nearly freaked out as fell towards the ground. Luckily he caught himself on a guardrail ,but sadly his silence would break after moments later he stepped on a soda can which made a crushing sound. Ren paused in silent terror as the can smashed.

Christopher tugged at his tie, attempting to adjust it before grinning at the young man who slouched on a nearby chair. "Verci, I need a good location where my new business can blossom." He demanded in a easy-going manner, his voice rose mainly so that the boy could hear him. Verci groaned boorishly in response before he threw an inevitable remark to the other man. "It's Siphon, you idiot." He corrected whilst his hand stuck out towards Christopher, so that he'd have better concentration on his target. "I'll send you where you belong... Good luck." Siphon began chuckling impishly as the older man started to vanish, afterwards he simply leaned back on his chair once again. This time however, his goal wasn't to fall asleep, this time he intended to begin the show. "Anybody else have a place they wanna get to? Be quick, offer won't last forever." Siphon inquired in his now lazy voice, even though he knew he'd have to contribute soon as well.

Christopher didn't so much as flinch upon being transported into an unknown location. His posture was perfect the whole way, however on closer inspection the area he was sent to wasn't so perfect. It was dark, wet and foul smelling and the only place that carried those characteristics was none other than the sewers. Tightening his grip on the suitcase in hand, the man smiled as he looked around his current location, which was vital in knowing where he'd go next. "Well, the sewers definitely wasn't my first choice... buuut I think I can make this work. After all not many come down here. Still, scouting the area once couldn't hurt." The man shrugged as he thought aloud, and soon after his feet began to move forward. Although there was already one major flaw to this place, it seemed to grim. He just had to lighten the mood and he knew just the way to do it too, whistling. And so the man continued his inspection down the sewers, now whistling cheerfully along the way.

Drache was a bit busy with Drayda to realize the blur of oncoming feet head towards his face. His eyes darted towards the growing blur, but he couldn't quite react fast enough. The force of the hit had actually knocked him back a few feet, his wing leaving Drayda's body and actually sending Drache upwards on his hind legs, his neck and cheek throbbing as the hit caused a large scrape across his face, smashing some scales off.

Before Drache had time to land his front legs down on the ground, Drayda had regained her strength and rushed forward, spinning around wildly and quickly to smash her tail into his chest. There was a sickening crunch as there was an almost warp-like effect that pulsated around the impact site, and the pain was very evident in Drache's eyes as they widened. The wind was knocked out of him and he was sent toppling backwards and landing on his back. He roared in pain as he struggled to get back up, the pain in his chest sending fire through his nerves every time he moved. Did she just break his ribs? It certainly felt like it and he was having a really hard time getting up.

Drayda roared menacingly before flying upward. She then dove towards his chest, somersaulting and smashing her tail into his solar plexus. There was another roar, but this time it was cut short as he lost almost all of his air as his diaphragm spasmed out of control. A crack could be heard as the concrete below him broke into a spidery web of cracks and pebbles. Along with the concrete breaking, there was another crunch as she hit him full blown before hopping off from the momentum she used to smash into him, flying upwards before he could grab her, but it was a feeble attempt.

Despite his size, Drache was starting to panic. He was quite strong, but his sister was somehow stronger. How? Was she training? How? She couldn't even control her Dragon, let alone have wings and a tail freely. It must be because of this fast-flying dude who had kicked him. What did he do that made her control her Dragon better? He decided to focus his attention on Zuron, but found it difficult as his diaphragm was still failing him from the hit and he was unable to move very well due to the fiery pain in his chest anytime he moved.

As Ren looked at the can by his foot he stood there in shock as he wasn't sure if anyone noticed or not. However not wanting to be swayed from his goal he peered into the window to see pitch darkness. Ren turned away from the window as he had no clue if anyone was inside ,or whether or not they could see him from the other side. Ren hid carefully as he hid behind a dumpster so that if any villain came out the back side he would be able to surprise attack. However what if they came from the other side? Ren had very little cover from the other side as the only thing he could do was look over his shoulder occasionally and hope nobody snuck up behind him.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Karla frowned before shaking her head. She heard noises of a fight outside, and she doubted it was two villains fighting each other. "The students are all straggling into our territory, fights are already starting. You could go outside and find someone to fight, but we need these hostages," she said. At least for now. She heard a loud crack outside and walked over to the window. She glanced outside to see Drache fighting another dragon. What surprised her was that he seemed to be losing. She wasn't sure if he was holding back on them for some reason or was just simply losing. She continued to watch the battle from the window. This is a good time to see how some of the students fight.

Lydia saw her classmates scattered around the building. She walked up to the closest one who seemed to be facing the building. She tapped them on the shoulder before stifling. In her panic and confusion, she hadn't noticed that she was standing right behind Hoshi. How she didn't notice the color of her red hair, she didn't know. She recalled their first encounter and frowned. I suppose I was a bit rude. She waited for Hoshi to turn around as she had an internal dilemma. Should I apologize? I mean it's not like she was nice either. But she did seem a bit off that day. Okay fine, I'll apologize. If she was being honest, she didn't want to go inside alone either.

Muyia's eyes opened slightly when she heard a familiar voice outside. The girl sat upright and rubbed her eye in a tired expression. Muyia let out a low sigh and yawned before standing up. "I suppose I should do some fighting, it's been a while and I don't want to get rusty." the girl shrugged as she narrowed her eyes on Kat- "besides, I have unfinished business to take care of." The girl's attention drifted back to her captives, it wouldn't be too tolling on her- but she knew that keeping the student's barrier up would make her slightly limited in her own battle. However, she was was confident in her ability. Shoulder's slumped forward and eyes half closed, Muyia smiled slightly at the ever-convenient Siphon "Get me down to the street, anywhere near here is fine." Muyia shrugged as she looked out the window over her shoulder.

Kishi's flinched slightly at Kat's words, which had an edge he couldn't quite figure out. The boy's eyes grew wide as Kat continued, ranting about a feeling he knew all to well. The more the girl spoke, the more emotion built up in Kishi's heart- but he was speechless. Kishi couldn't tell if Kat were about to cry or about to hit him, either way the raw tension made the boy want to cringe and run away. He was completely unsure if what to do- how had he messed up so bad? Never in his life had Kishi felt so powerless: he felt like doubling over and crying. "I don't think your weak." Yeah real smooth. The 5 words that Kishi managed to muster addressed Kat's rant with softness. "I'm weak. And I'm scared. And I don't know if I can do this. Last time with the villains you got hurt. And, I couldn't help you when you almost fell during our training camp. And I'm not any stronger now than I was then!" After a moment of silence, Kishi's gaze fell to the floor and words began to roll off of his tongue. "I'm sorry." The boy sighed as his gaze lifted up to meet Kat's. He was selfish, all he could think of was how bad it would hurt if he lost her. Some hero he'd make. Kishi sighed loudly.

Zuron landed gracefully and watched Drache fly backwards. Drayda immediately trailed her brother, Zuron began towards towards the dueling duo, but his quirk faltered not even a step into his run and he stumbled forward. The boy muttered a curse as he regained his composure and looked up at the horrific sound of cracking. Zuron narrowed his eyes as fear took over Drache's gaze, the boy watched Drayda attack again and again. It was a bit too much, actually. Zuron couldn't help the sickening feeling in his stomach as Drayda's unnecessary violence continued. "Hey Drayda- stay under control. If you get too worked up up, you'll lose yourself!" Zuron reminded as he activated his quirk again and rushed to her aid. Zuron huffed- he had to end this. One swift hit to his temple could knock the opposing dragon out- at this point Drayda could kill Drache if they didn't knock him out. Zuron took a moment to gather speed concentrating intensely on the spot at the side of the reptile's head, the boy let out a growl and pulled his right arm back. Zuron's strides were steady, long, and quick but the inevitable happened. Just a quick glitch in his quirk caused the boy's toes to drag across the ground on his final leap. Zuron stayed on course, but he was significantly slowed down and wobbly- if he managed to hit he didn't know if it would actually be enough force to affect Drache.

stretch sat there within the villain lair in a dark room on the floor as he stared at a cracked clock that was laying on the floor but still surprisingly worked. Stretch layed there mostly contempt as the clock ticked away ,and as he did he became bored. "Im soooo bored! maybe I'll go get some hero... I ain't gonna get rich is this place! stupid villains can't even afford a decent couch..."Stretch mumbled to himself as he looked at the moon outside. As he did he saw a figure looking into the window, "Whaaa... Is that a kid or am I trippin... Guess I should check things out..."mumbled Stretch as he slinked over to the side window and squeezed through the window.

He snuck up behind Ren, "well I'll be a monkeys uncle! I snagged one! a goofy lookin kid!... The others are gonna be real surprised when they see what I found." Stretch thought to himself as he put his hand on Ren's shoulder. Ren became completely terror-stricken as he felt an unknown hand touch his shoulder, "Peek-a-boo..." Said stretch with a calm almost friendly grin Ren turned and began hyperventilating ,and as he did his breath made stretch's hand along with part of his arm tired and sluggish. Stretch felt a weird sensation in his arm which caused him to jump back ,and carefully assess the situation. Stretch wasn't sure what he was up against ,but he knew the kid did something to his hand.

Ren was scared ,but he remembered his training prior. He ran forward towards the villain and as he did the villain began launching a barrage of punches ,but mostly with his left hand as his right hand felt numb. Ren managed to either avoid, block, or parry most of his hits ,but was punched a few times. Ren blew wind against his other hand making it tired ,and as he did Stretch felt a little sluggish ,but nowhere near ready to stop fighting. He stretched his leg up to a ledge on the building and pulled himself up. As he jumped down he hit Ren causing him to fall to the ground and cough. Ren then got up and remembered his tai chi and bagua training, "single whip!" Ren yelled as he grabbed stretch's arm and pulled him into his heel palm which hit him across the jaw causing him to flinch back. Ren then began his own counter and began using other tai chi techniques he remembered. Stretch was now angry and wasn't going to take a beating so easily. He then stretched his arm and grabbed a ledge ,but fell as his arm still felt a little numb. Though luckily for Stretch the numbness slowly faded away. Stretch held his fists up ready to finish the fish ,and Ren held his hands up too as he wasn't about to lose now.

Kat hesitated as Kishi began to talk. He looked... deflated, almost. Kat wasn't really sure what reaction she had been expecting from Kishi, but she sure hadn't been expecting that. Kishi's calmness helped calm her down, and Kat looked away while rubbing her arm.
"No, I'm... I'm sorry. That was a little harsh on my part. Look, I..." Kat said. She sighed as well before looking back up at Kishi. "Look... It's okay. I'm... I'm scared too."
A dragonlike roar made Kat flinch, and she looked over to see the fight between the two dragonlike creatures continuing. It was at this moment that Kat took a bit of a closer look at the fighters, and recognized them. One of the dragonlike creatures that was wrestling around, that was Drayda! And the blur rushing in and out of the fight, that was Zuron!

At any moment, the dragonlike villain they were fighting could notice them, Kat knew it. Quickly she turned to Kishi.
"Look, we can talk about this later. Are we going in, or standing back and waiting for the Pros? Whatever we're doing, we need to do it together. Because we might be weak apart, but we're stronger if we work together." Kat said, grabbing Kishi's hand. She looked as nervous as she felt, glancing back at the dragons fighting before looking at the villain's hideout, then at Kishi. Kat was unsure on what to do, but whatever it was, she wanted to have Kishi's back in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daichi was waiting for Detsuo's response when an unusual noise caught his attention. Someone talking? Then there was the sound of someone walking and whistling. Daichi gestured for Detsuo to be quiet as he silently sank back into the shadows. The way whoever this guy was walking and whistling, it kind of unnerved Daichi. Who whistled when they were in a sewer? Even more, who else would be in the sewer right next to the villain hideout? Daichi came to the sewer to be hidden, why was he running into people?!

Last edited:
Siphon gaze found itself on Muyia as she began to talk, it was obvious that she had some good by wanting to get a warm-up in. Though Siphon couldn’t help but grin when he heard the slightest bit of resentment in her voice. Wonder who got her all fired up? He pondered whilst he slightly bounced in the chair to readjust himself. When she gave her desired location, he simply let out a small snicker filled with cockiness. “That’s it? Easy.” The boy’s emerald eyes lit up as he held his hand out to Muyia. “Don’t bother coming back if you lose.” He stated, intending for it to sound sarcastic but it did carry a bit of seriousness, though she was already beginning to vanish from his extraction. The extraction point was a nearby alleyway not far off from the street at all, at most it’d take a minute for Muyia to reach her destination.

Shortly afterwards, Siphon let out a sigh of boredom. “Alriiight… I’m off to fight the first people I see. Bonus points if they're the students from last time.” He glanced between the rest of the villains in the room before starting again. “You guys are on your own now, I’m outta here.” The boy immediately vanished from the room as the last word rolled off his tongue. His signature stop sign now firmly grasped in his hand, the extraction seemed to have landed him in front of two girls. One had scarlet red hair and the other, a shade of auburn. “Hey, how are your days going? Hopefully good, ‘cause I kinda wanna ruin something.” Siphon had his bandanna over his face now, but it was still clear that he held a mischievous grin under it. Without waiting for a reaction, he attempted to extract the three of them to the rooftop of a tall building.

The Corrupt was enjoying his stroll alongside the beautiful river of sewage. If there was no disturbances down here, then he could probably start setting up shop today if he was quick enough. However there was one last test he had to conduct before he was sure nobody else resided down here with him. It involved the forbidden art that even most villains dared not to do: telling lies. Clearing his throat, he stopped whistling and actually began to yell. “I’m not sure if anyone is still down here, but the water level is rising steadily and will overflow within the hour! Take it from a certified sewer worker, I’m only down here because I was told to be just in case!” That lie was as good as any, but it felt like it was missing something still. Oh, right. “...Stupid Job.”

Meanwhile, Yoru descended from her cloud of violet smoke to find herself in the midst of a scene taken straight out of those crime shows. Multiple police cars scattered around the area, along with the multiple inevitable news channel crews. She didn’t understand why there were so many channels in the first place. After all they all gave the same information in the end, didn’t they? So what’s going on anyway? Villains or something? She crossed her arms and looked at the building as if she was expecting something to happen. The place certainly made the cut for being sketchy as hell, no wonder a few villains saw the opportunity to camp inside for a little while.

Muyia was nodding off when Siphon began teleport her, the girl quickly scoffed at the older villain's remarks, although she ignored them. Muyia glanced over her shoulder again towards the trapped students, wishing they had invested in some cages or something so she didn't have to use her quirk to trap them. The girl looked around at where she landed, taking a few light steps before smiling at the pair in the distance.

Kishi smiled gingerly at Kat, taking in her delicate features as she spoke. A whole new feeling welled up inside of him, and he couldn't explain it if he tried. A look of determination took of Kishi's expression- "Yeah, you're right!" Kishi placed his hand on top of Kat's, sandwiching the girl's hands and locking eyes with her. "Let's do this!" the boy nodded. He didn't know if there were villains nearby, but the smartest thing for the pair to do was look for backup. Unfortunately, Kishi had little time to make a plan before Muyia approached them.

Muyia took slow strides towards the pair and yawned before creating an orb with the wave of her hand and sitting on it so she wouldn't have to stand. "I regret to inform you that the boss wasn't super happy about you messing with our plans last time, I'm afraid you'll have to be eliminated." the girl stated simply. When Kishi stood protectively, widening his stance so he was slightly in front of Kat- the girl giggle slightly. "Aright-" Muyia shrugged before pointing at the pair, and suddenly small, hallow shield-like orbs were used as projectiles as Muyia launched at least a dozen of the little shells in an attack. Kishi's eyes grew wide at the attack, he managed to deflect two with his stream, and dodged a couple others- but when one of the orbs hit him in the shin, he fell forward and groaned.
"It's that shield girl." Kishi stated as he got back to his feet- "with two of us, she should be easy, I think she has a problem with multitasking."

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Jack checked back , "less villains than last time... this should be way easier. .." he said, but what he didn't notice, was. ... his brother right behind him, wich punched him through the building without taking any time, Deathlight was already in front of the student , blocking and hurting him with a flurry of punches. Jack replied by using a barrier to shoot off his brother, quickly throwing in some barriers to basically play Pong, but with his brother as the ball. Death light cut the barriers in two and shot back down, making a small crater , "what the hell?!" Jack scoffed as he spit out some blood "well well, little brother, it seems you have improved a bit..but not enough!!" The villain laughed as he kicked Jack again.

Last edited:
Ren stood there silently as the two exchanged glares at each other not blinking for a second ,and just as Ren expected within moments Stretch began throwing another barrage of punches this time much harder. Ren managed to block a lot of the initial punches ,but he was hit multiple times which left bruises with each hit. Ren blew on both of his arms as he blocked his punches to the point where Stretch began to feel drowsy. At this point however Ren had several bruises that hurt ,but he charged at Stretch and leaped in the air and crescent kicked him in the jaw knocking him against the wall. Ren approached Stretch ready to knock him unconscious when stretch extended his foot kicking him causing him to fall down, "dont... *yawn*... don't... don't underestimate me you twerp! *yawn*... I'm not done yet!!" Stretch said as he slumped over leaning against the wall. Stretch slapped himself across the face several times in Hopes of waking himself up ,but to no avail. He stumbled around with his fists half tight. Ren stood across him trying to be careful not to get hit by another barrage of punches. After Stretch caught his breath he extended his fist towards Ren to be deflected with a kick. Ren managed to get up and as stretch nearly stood up Ren tackled him to the ground swinging a barrage of his own punches. Stretch laid there nearly defeated as Ren then breathed in his face causing him to fall asleep with a large grin as he had a soothing dream. Ren then stood up and leaned against the wall and looking back at Stretch as he tried to regain his composure. After a few minutes Ren felt better.

Kat smiled at Kishi when he put his hand on hers. A burst of confidence seemed to flow through Kishi's body as he made a decision. It looked like they were going in. But as they turned to head towards the hideout, the familiar figure of a teenage girl stood in their way. Kat recognized her immediately. The girl with the force fields! This wasn't good, it looked like they would be out of the fight before it had even began. But instead of just making a force field around Kishi and Kat, like Kat thought she would, the force field girl did something Kat did not expect. Muyia pointed at her and Kishi, and a series of miniature force field balls shot out towards the pair. Kat quickly sprinted to the side, managing to dodge most of them. One slammed her in the shoulder, but she just barely managed to keep her balance.

The girl stumbled, but managed to keep moving. Kat scanned the environment, looking for anything to help give them the upper hand. Her eyes settled on a simple 2x4 plank of wood resting against the side of the street. Close enough. Kat scooped up the plank and began to charge towards Muyia from the left. She had to draw the girl's attention away from Kishi, distract her for a moment to let Kishi close in to attack. So Kat began to use her Quirk to change color. It wasn't a fast change, like she used to incapacitate Muyia, but it was still bright. A bright yellow, to a bright red, to a blue, over and over and over again. Not fast enough to hurt someone's eyes or head, but hopefully fast enough to draw Muyia's attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daichi listened carefully as the whistling changed to someone yelling a message. Strange. Daichi had been down here for a few minutes now and the water level hadn't seemed to change. Also... For someone who claimed to think that their job was stupid, they sure were whistling happily only seconds earlier. Feeling a little suspicious, Daichi slowly and stealthy inched along the wall.

Peeking around the corner, Daichi could make out a rather unusual sight. The whistling and yelling had appeared to have come from a man, dressed in a tuxedo and holding a suitcase. It was dark in the sewers, and Daichi couldn't make out the man's face. This whole thing was pretty suspicious. Moving back so he was hidden behind the wall, Daichi called out to The Corrupt.
"You are rather well dressed for a sewage worker." Daichi called out in his low, grating disguised voice. Hopefully the echoes of the sewer might make it a little hard for the man to hear exactly where he was and locate him. "And you're rather cheerful for a person who claims to dislike his job..."

As the she-dragon flew up and slowed down with her wings spread out so she can dive back down on her brother's chest again, she turned around to see Zuron had faltered and his mouth was moving. Odd that she wasn't able to hear. Her vision had clouded red and her hearing was only selective to the sounds of Drache's pain. She tried to read Zuron's lips, but she was too distracted and angry. Her dragon had taken over, and she was now unable to control herself. But this was fine. She wanted this to happen.

Of course, she hesitated and watched as Zuron became a blur and was going to punch Drache's face in. That was when she saw the slip-up. Her red vision faded and she quickly dove downwards. Drache had already shifted his focus over to Zuron and had seen the glitch in his quirk. Smirking, he saw the trajectory coming a mile away and was about to open his mouth and bite down on Zuron's arm as it approached. It was then that Drache looked up to see Drayda zooming back down towards his face and he misjudged how fast Zuron was.

Because of this distraction, Zuron's fist made contact with the hard scales of Drache's head where his temple is. Earning a screech of pain, Drache's head was sent flying back and down to the concrete below. It was enough to make dizzy and unbalanced, but it wasn't completely enough to knock him out. He just laid there, trying unsuccessfully to raise his head, but couldn't. The dragon within the boy began to drop his control and Drache slowly returned to normal. His chest still felt heavy and on fire due to Drayda's lethal assault. He groaned in pain as he opened his eyes and only saw a mixture of blue, white, and distorted objects all around as his vision became double.

As Drache transformed back, Drayda flew down next to Zuron and her Dragon looked at Zuron with concern before allowing Drayda some control and she was able to stand upright, get her human shape back, and allow her to speak. "Uhm... Sorry about me losing control. Hopefully your glitches don't get any worse than that, but luckily it didn't seem to affect your Punch that much. He is already pretty much out for the count, if not knocked out. Come on, we should find the kidnapped students or maybe help some other fights. There is no way there was only one of these guys."

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Lydia stumbled back as a boy appeared in front of both of them. From his question and the fact that they were so close to a villain base, she figured he was a villain. She got over the shock fast, she wasn't expecting a walk in the park when she came here and quickly regained her composure. She huffed in annoyance as she glanced around at their surroundings, they seemed to be on top of a building. It seemed as if she would have to wait until later to apologize - if she even decided to. She took in a breath to calm herself as she tucked back her long sleeves. She calmly ignored the villain as she dug through her bag for the lighter. She picked it up and dropped the bag.

As the bag hit the ground with a soft thud, she gripped the lighter and glanced at Hoshi. Yes, being ignored did hurt her esteem, but she was willing to put it aside for the fight. I mean, there's no way she would be horrible enough to leave me to fight alone, would she? She gripped her lighter tighter as she glanced at the villain, observing his appearance. His appearance wasn't the most frightful, if she didn't know better she would've guessed he was a common street-thug. Still, she knew that underestimating him would be a mistake. His quirk did seem to be a teleportation quirk to some extent. She would have to be careful about her placement in the fight.

Kishi watched Kat get hit, though she seemed to brush it off with little damage. They really were stronger than the last time that they fought the villains. Kishi huffed as he stood straight and eyed Muyia, she was small and frail. Younger than the other villains, probably a lot less tough too. The girl relied completely on her shields for defense, if he could just hit her he doubted it would take much to harm Muyia. Kat almost immediately began charging at the girl, Kishi following suite. He wasn't sure exactly what his friend had planned, yet Kishi felt like he knew what to do. As Kat got closer, Muyia shielded her eyes but growled and turned her attention to the other girl. "Pest." Muyia sighed and easily raised a palm towards Kat- suddenly a bubble formed around Kat and trapped her mid-air. Muyia then grinned rather sadistically as the bubble began to grow smaller and smaller, squishing Kat inside. While engrossed in watched Kat suffer, Muyia was caught off guard when Kishi's fist made contact with her cheek. Kishi, who hadn't ever hit anyone in his life like that before, stumbled forward slightly and watched Muyia's body be thrown against the ground with the impact of his punch. Kat's capsule evaporated when Muyia fell, but the younger girl seemed more occupied with keeping the captive trapped inside rather than keeping Kat trapped. A look of fleeting panic took over Muyia's expression as she focused on the building, only looking back to her opponents once she was sure that the other students were still in her captivity. The girl sighed as she lifted herself from the floor and wiped her face with a sleeve.
Muyia got up slowly, a red, puffy spot already took the shape of where Kishi's fist had stamped the girl. Kishi looked back at Kat- was she alright. The boy stood up slightly before shaking his head, there was no time to check, he just had to trust her. Deciding that it was his turn to provide a distraction, Kishi ran a the villain once more. Both of his index fingers shot rapid, small squirts of water at the girl's face, Muyia attempted to swat at the water like it were a bunch of flies.

Zuron watched Drache turn back to his regular human form, the boy let out a long breath that he had been holding in. His gaze was still hard and serious, but a sigh of relief proved that he wouldn't have been able to fight much longer anyways. The boy's heart raced, it felt sharp in his chest- after a cough Zuron nodded and stood straight as the pain began to fade. He turned towards Drayda and nodded at her words, though he hardly heard them. All he could think of was the fear in Drache's eyes and Drayda's total lack of self control, she wasn't loud or rampaging- but she was merciless... a monster none the less. Zuron stood for a moment, blinking at the girl before shrugging- "Yeah, I guess he's done. Let's just try to get to the others and end this." Zuron sighed. "You're not hurt- are you?" Zuron asked, before quickly adding "I doubt that will be the last battle he fight today."

Drache laid there in an immense amount of pain. Then, a black aura emanated from his chest. Pain reduction and slight bits of healing were at play, just enough for him to regain his breath and get away. Getting up on all fours and seeing the two were distracted in talking with each other, Drache released his large wings and flew back up to the top of the building he flew off of before the fight and landed quite harshly. Finding a small nook to hide in, he curled up and waited until his body slowly began regenerating him.

Drayda still had the adrenaline pumping through her, so she wouldn't feel her chest pain at the moment. Calming down, she looked back to see Drache had disappeared. Not really caring about him at the moment, her main concern was Zuron's health. She responded to his query but saw the look in his eyes that reminded her of so many others. Did he think she was a monster? She decided not to press on that matter at this time.

"Yea, I'm doing good. I feel like the pain of everything is going to come later to bite me. And yes, we should find the others. We are not fit for another fight, and even though I can be just as ruthless, that could kill me and then there won't be anybody to shield you if your quirk glitches. I actually feel like one of my ribs is not normal. Hopefully, it's not broken," Drayda looked around while feeling her side and wincing a little in discomfort before turning back to Zuron. "I think it would be best if we go around and try to find the captured students. If we get into another fight, we may not be able to get out of it alive. At least we have enough strength to search, free, and run."

Christopher's face lit up with a sinister looking smirk when he heard a voice actually respond. Though, as he listened more and more, his expression slowly faded into a frustrated scowl. "Sue me for dressing nice on the job. I got somewhere important to be after this." He lied again, his fingers gripping his suitcase with more pressure than before. "And don't mistake my whistling for contentment. It's the only way to keep myself sane, since filthy worms like you enjoy playing in the sewers." The man yelled back, trying to figure out where the voice originated from before decided to press forward. "Just show yourself and we can put this all behind us." He compromised with a significantly more calm attitude.

--

The vastness of silence that was between himself and the two others caused the villain to yawn. "You gotta be kiddin' me... you guys the quiet type or something?" He asked, his stop sign pointed directly towards them as if he actually expected a response. However due to his impatient attitude, he didn't give them a long window to answer. "How boring. Let's just skip to the part where I win then." The words left his tongue with a certain cockiness lingering onto them. Suddenly, the young man began to chuckle, it was obvious that he had a trick up his sleeve- something to end the battle quickly. Confident in his abilities, Siphon turned the stop sign so that it was held horizontally in his hand. "Watch out!" He shouted playfully, as he threw the twirling sign directly for the pair without any further warning.

Daichi's eyes narrowed as he listened to the response.
"Really." Daichi growled. "You're going somewhere important after this... I hope that wherever you're going, they don't mind that your suit looks and smells like it's been in a sewer."
Daichi silently looked around near him, trying to find if there was anything he could use to give himself an advantage. If he could climb up to the ceiling, he could quite literally get the drop on this mystery man if the mystery man decided to come this way to investigate. But no. The walls were too slick and damp, and there were no good footholds or handholds. That ruled out that plan.

Silently, Daichi began to take the objects out of his backpack and placing them on the ground. Let's see what this guy could do.
"I know it stinks down here, but I know a rat when I smell one." Daichi growled, using the sound of his voice to try and cover the soft noises of moving his gear. With his bag completely empty, Daichi moved onto the second part of his plan. Daichi slowly leaned the backpack around the corner, putting it in view of the well dressed mystery man. Hopefully, the darkness would make it look more like the silhouette of a person peeking around a corner than a simple backpack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kat's charge towards Muyia was suddenly stopped as she ran into a strange sort of solid bubble. The sudden collision surprised the girl, deactivating her quirk and making her drop the 2 by 4. It was the girl's force field ability. Before Kat could do anything about it, the force field began to shrink around her. The girl was trying to crush her! Kat tried to push against the walls of the force field, but it didn't have any affect at all. But before things got too tight, the bubble vanished. Kat fell to the ground, and looked over to find Kishi looking back to her as he stood over Muyia. The force field girl got back to her feet as Kishi began to spray her once again. Kat had an opening.

The brown haired girl got to her feet, sprinting towards the force field girl. Kat had an idea. She thought she might have figured out a small weakness in the force field girl's quirk. The girl was able to trap people in force fields, use them to defend herself, and use them as projectiles. But she wouldn't be able to use that force field-shrink thing... if she would be at risk of crushing herself. Hopefully. In truth, Kat had no idea.

The girl quickly closed the distance, taking advantage of the distraction from Kishi, and attempted to simply straight-on tackle Muyia to the ground and hopefully try to pin her. Hopefully, if Kat managed to keep in contact with Muyia, she wouldn't be able to use her quirk to lock her out of the fight. Kat just hoped that this girl was not a great wrestler.

Zuron bit nodded slightly at Drayda's words, biting his lip as he stared off into the distance. "Yea-" the boy muttered, but he wasn't sure if he completely agreed? Not fit for another fight? What kind of heroes were they supposed to be if they couldn't even fight more than one battle- yet he knew it was true. His body was aching, shaky with discomfort, and his heart raced- his breaths were shallow no matter how much concentration he put into filling his lungs. He simply couldn't catch his breath. The boy was sure that he usually had much more stamina- perhaps he was being too lax about training. "The pro-heroes would have been here by now if that was at all possible, something's off about this whole situation. Let's be careful- I can get in and get out before they even notice me, but I don't know where the captured students are. Assuming they are in restraints, I'll need your help to break whatever is keeping them confined." Zuron added as he began walking towards the building- "Just let me know if it's too much. Don't push yourself." Zuron sighed as he scanned the area around the entrance of the building. Zuron looked back for a moment before suddenly he was hit with a flash of something he couldn't describe, and the world went black before he could even blink.

Kishi winced as Muyia shot an elongated force-field at him, the ovular disc hitting him in the gut and sending him tumbling backwards before he could see if Kat's attack was successful. With a groan, Kishi sat up as he heard Muyia and Kat crash onto the floor together. Muyia, smaller than Kat and clearing more fragile, could do nothing against the other girl's hold. "Let go!" Muyia spat as she twisted on the ground and whined. Kishi got to his feet, wiping the sweat from his forehead and taking the moment to catch his breath. Sure, Kat got her down... but now what were they supposed to do? Before Kishi could think of anything he suddenly felt heavy, the boy fell to the floor without being able to stop himself and without even thinking about it he suddenly blacked out.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Lydia raised an eyebrow as the villain called them silent. She then realized that she had indeed kept her mouth shut so far. Frowning, she opened her mouth to throw out a retort when a stop sign was thrown at her. Without a second of thought, she dived out of the way hopeful that Hoshi would wake up to her senses and do the same. As she tumbled, the rough texture of the roof underneath her caused her to wince. She looked over herself to assess the damage that was caused by her rash actions. Her clothes were scratched in several places, and her knees stung from the rough ground she had rolled on. Perhaps fighting in a dress made of normal materials isn't such a good idea. She finally realized as she glared at the mysterious villain trying to memorize his face. She had quite liked the dress, and she would make sure that he felt her wrath. She had dropped her lighter while she had rolled and it was now a short distance away from her. As she calculated the distance between the lighter and the villain, she started to feel drowsy. She stumbled down for the second time that fight. Thankfully, she was closer to the ground this time. She uttered a curse word as she slipped into darkness, her eyes seething with anger until they closed.

The tall man's shoes clicking in contrast to his now silent manner, meant he was ready to begin the show. Whoever this guy was, he was going to learn today, that nobody stands between The Corrupt and his ambitions. "Heheh. Let's see what you think I am, once I'm done with you." The man asked menacingly. His clicking came to an abrupt end when he noticed the boy peeking his head around the corner, "Well, well... That's where you were." Those were the last words of the man before it fell eerily silent, a couple of seconds later that all changed. A noise very similar to that of cocking a gun back could be heard, until a huge gust of wind was launched towards the backpack's direction, the powerful wind disrupted the sewage waters drastically, as the river began erupt and flow the opposite direction temporarily.

Chuckling from his own display of power, the man pulled out a BB gun resembling a pistol from his suitcase before setting it off to the side. He held the weapon in his left hand, while his right hand remained free, revealing a silver ring on his index finger. Afterwards he continued his previous walk until he was around the corner, making sure to aim his gun at the darkness before him. "Blown away yet?" He joked, trying to make out where the person could've gotten blown off to.

The backpack was ripped from Daichi's hands as it was hit with a powerful blast of wind. The backpack bounced on the ground once before landing in the sewage water, slowly sinking. That was just great. Well, at least it proved that whoever this guy was, he was not a friendly. The student stayed calm, pressing himself against the wall. He could hear the man approaching, and waited. There was the cocking of a gun before, so it sounded like this guy had a weapon as well. But with a quirk like that, did he really need one?

The moment Daichi saw the gun come across the corner, he burst into action. Lunging out of the shadows, he attempted to grab the mysterious man's left wrist. If he wanted to survive this battle, he was going to have to get that gun away from this guy. In the same moment, Daichi aimed a quick jab with his left fist at The Corrupt's throat. It was a dirty move that was definitely not allowed in a sparring match, but this was no sparring match. Hopefully, Daichi could end the fight quickly if this guy was going to be choking. Right after he threw that punch, he attempted to knee The Corrupt's wrist that Daichi was holding, the one that was holding the gun. It was a technique he had been shown that would hopefully disarm attackers, and hopefully this would work. The flurry of blows occurred in less than a second.

Immediately upon hearing the fast movements of the other sewer dweller, The Corrupt shot a few rounds of the pellets that resided within his BB gun. Unfortunately he didn't have any more time to shoot because whoever this was grabbed the arm that held the gun. Such a movement like this caught him by surprise, but not off-guard, which was how he caught the boy's fist that was aimed towards his throat. The man began to chuckle, as he felt he was still in control of the situation but as he felt a sharp pain in his left wrist, he winced in pain. A loud thud could be heard echoing throughout the sewer system whilst The Corrupt noticed his gun was no longer in his grasp. His eyebrows furrowed with disgust as the man hurled a forceful blow aimed towards the kid's face. Regardless of if the punch connected, he'd then attempt to put some distance between himself and his attacker with a swift frontal kick.

Dead account

Death light got up and punched Jack again, of course Jack retaliated with a wall slamming down Samuel, The villain.. made gauntlets and GRABBED Jack's wall and threw it back at the student, he was near passing out, when suddenly Deathlight went back to the building, next to the escaping students "hello dears~ you guys wanna die?"

The punch across the face caught Daichi off guard, as did the kick. The boy stumbled back, quickly patting down his chest where he had been sure he had been shot. But there was nothing. No bullet holes, no blood, nothing at all. What the heck had that guy shot at him? Daichi quickly looked back up at the Corrupt before charging back at the villain. He had to keep up the pressure, no way did he actually want to get hit by that crazy quirk. Daichi quickly closed the distance once again, letting out a kiai as he aimed a kick at the Corrupt's leg. Daichi followed it up with a rapid backfist aimed at the well-dressed man's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kat wrestled on the ground with Muyia for a moment, attempted to wrangle her into a headlock and get on top of the girl.
"No way!" Kat hissed back, keeping her grip on the girl. Was this it? Had they actually beat her? That could have gone pretty badly... But as Kat struggled to keep the force field girl in her grip, an unusual feeling washed over her. And suddenly, the world vanished. Kat 's grip instantly loosened as the girl fell unconscious, completely knocked out.

Drayda nodded, but saw the reluctance in Zuron. She didn't like the idea of not continuing with the fighting either, but she was starting to feel the pain the adrenaline had shielded her from. She hissed a little as she felt her ribs and spine begin burning as if hot lava was poured on her and her stomach didn't feel all that well. Her body felt like she just smacked herself against a metal wall a dozen times.

As Zuron talked about their plan to free the kids, Drayda hung on to every word with some extended effort, as if she was going to pass out. Zuron went ahead and Drayda tried to catch up, but her legs felt like lead. Her dragon didn't feel all that well either and had extended too much energy. Drayda caught up to Zuron as he looked back and collapsed. Dropping to her knees to use what little strength she had left to push Zuron's body so he was facing up and checked his pulse on his neck with her scaly, clawed fingers. Unconscious. Looking at the last direction he looked at before he passed out, she saw nothing. Growling, her dragon began to wake up due to anger from Zuron's apparent unconsciousness, which must have been from something or someone. It was then that something hit her, and she couldn't quite realize what happened. Her body felt immediately like passing out as her eyes blacked out. Every movement she made felt like she was trudging through mud. She crawled about until she felt Zuron's shirt and she struggled to crawl up next to him and extend a wing out over his chest before she completely passed out. Her body wanted to keep moving as per usual due to her Dragon trying to take over and protect her, but even she was unable to function in Drayda's unconsciousness. But the dragon was aware. She kept a good ear on everything, making sure whatever happened was something that could benefit them. If anything tried to hurt her or Zuron, or take her protective body away from his, she will react aggressively in a state of unconsciousness that won't discern from friend or foe.

The man held a confident but mostly cocky grin on his face, as he watched the boy try to recover from the blows inflicted upon him. He scoffed when Daichi still intended to struggle with his fate. Though that was the Corrupt's downfall, because the white haired boy's quick movements still made contact with the man. First he felt a kick that brought him straight down to the kid's level, then he felt an excruciating pain in his nose as he was forcefully pushed back. When he came to, Christopher heard himself sniffling, he wiped his nose in response, but doing so revealed a thick, red liquid slowly consuming the entirety of his palm.

"You made me bleed!" The man shouted in between hysterical laughter. Slowly getting back on his feet, he remained laughing as his gaze was still fixed on his own blood. Soon enough, the man became eerily serious in an instant, his posture became sloppy and slightly hunched, whilst his hands drooped straight down. "You. Made. Me. Bleed." Christopher narrowed his eyes at Daichi, but made no offensive plays. Instead, he was confident in something else up his sleeve, and he wasn't afraid to show it. "That means our little play-date is over." He made a gesture with his index finger towards the student, egging him to come forward.

Having gained some distance from his opponent, Daichi watched as his opponent began to rant and rave. He was unprepared for that, to be honest. What type of person would do that in the middle of the fight? Daichi made a mental note. Next time an opponent became preoccupied in a similar way, of ranting and raving and laughing, take advantage of that. Daichi should have used that to attack. Maybe a kick, or a continued assault to the guy's face. Whatever it was, it was too late to do any of that now. The teen watched as Christopher changed his technique, becoming more hunched. The pose reminded Daichi of a similar stance used by some boxers. They would use it, giving the appearance of them dropping their guard to goad an opponent into attacking. An when an opponent attacked, the fighter would get them with a cross counter. Daichi would have to be careful about this.

Daichi took a step back, tightening his bandanna mask as his mind raced. It seemed like his opponent was about to get serious. Daichi would just have to rise to meet him. The teen slowly moved into a fighting stance, his knees bending slightly. His left arm slowly moved behind his back as his right he held like a claw. Then like a snake, Daichi made his move. The youth scooped up the dropped BB pistol with his right foot, kicking it towards the left side of the villain's head. Anticipating The Corrupt to dodge right to evade the flying gun, that's where Daichi moved. The masked boy pulled from his belt the can of spray paint he had taken along with him, aiming it towards the villain's face and spraying it.

Time skip- everyone is wkaing up in a bright white room with a couple of nurses. Its a hospital.

"Oh-" a hushed voice filled the silent room as Kishi slowly gained consciousness, the boy's muffled grunt was followed by his eyes slowly opening. The pale light of the unfamiliar was somewhat comforting, Kishi's bright orange gaze didn't take long to adjust to it. The room the boy sat in had white walls, and turning to his left Kishi saw rows of beds, with familiar faces tucked away. It was all of the students, how did they get here? Some were bandaged, others hooked up to large machines, some appeared to just be resting. Kishi then turned to his right, only to be met face-to-face with a masked stranger who seemed to be taking his pulse. "AH!" The boy let out a shocked yell, in turn scaring the nurse and causing her to jump backwards. Kishi's body shot upright as he blinked furiously and tried to make sense of what was happening. The woman took her mask off to reveal a rather friendly smile,
"You scared me young man." she laughed softly and brushed herself off. What? "Oh yeah, that's a look of confusion if I've ever seen one. Good morning, you can call em Annie- I'm one of the nurses tending to this room today. You are currently situated in Urimichi Hospital. You were all taken to the hospital just in case- although you don't appear to be injured past a couple of scratches and bruises." the woman smiled. Kishi stayed silent as he looked down at his open palms. What happened at all? Last he could remember, he was int he middle of a fight when everything just went dark. Where were the villains? Where were the kidnapped students? Suddenly, Kishi gasped- where was Kat? Kishi turned to get a better view of the people around him, but when he stretched over the bed a pain in his side caused the boy to recoil. "Just sit still for a bit please. We're taking care of everything." the woman added. Obviously, she was supposed to say these things to all of the patients, so it didn't much comfort Kishi. It appeared that the rest of the room was waking up as well, the other nurses quickly repeated what he had just been told. Did they all black out? And now they were all waking at the same time? Kishi rubbed his aching head- this was too much to think about.

Zuron woke up abruptly, shooting to an upright position and causing a rattling sound to the side of him. By the side of his bed was a large machine with multiple tubes and wired, one of which connected to the nasal cannula on his face. The boy growled and immediately went to remove the stupid mask, but was stopped by a high pitched voice. "Oh no, please don't remove that!" Zuron looked up at a small nurse and scoffed, like hell was he gonna listen to her. Zuron once again reached for the cord around his face, but another device caught his eye- "Sir- please! It is very important that we monitor your oxygen in order for the tests to run correctly." the woman stated as she attempted to keep calm. Zuron examined the box on his finger, a chunky pulse oximeter that flashes numbers and symbols he didn't understand.
"If you don't tell me where I am..." Zuron growled lowly, the nurse was clearly shocked at the fact that the boy was threatening her. The woman took a moment before explaining what she could- of course she didn't know that much anyways- to Zuron. Zuron's lip twitched with irritation, how could he have blacked out? Maybe everyone else made sense, but he wasn't supposed to be as weak as them. "Where's Drayda?" the boy asked lowly, his nurse simply blinking in confusion once more. Zuron rolled his eyes, this woman was incompetent, he'd have to find the dragon-girl himself. She had complained about hurting before, Zuron wondered if he should've helped her rather than pushing her further after the battle with Drache. But, as the boy whipped the blankets off of his body and attempted to stand up to search for Drayda- the nurse once more begged him to stop moving- damn this woman was annoying.

Dead account

slowly waking up, Jack was already uncounscious when the villains left, it didn't take long to figure out where he was, he had a mask on him monitaring his breathing, he noticed Zuron and Kishi up, Zuron being the brat he knew he was , he slowly tried moving, only to be stopped by a nurse. ''i should've stayed at home..."

"No... don't touch that thermostat..." Said Ren as he stumbled out of his hospital bed and began sleep walking. Moments later and his eyes opened wide to which the nurse went over and helped him back into bed. Ren paused and looked around, "this isn't my house" Said Ren looking around... "I'm not sure how I got here ,but I don't think I saved any of the kidnapped students." Said Ren confused. He wasn't sure why other students were there. He noticed some were in hospital beds too. Ren laid his head back down as he had so much regret about leaving his house, "Im a little bruised up I think... how are you guys holding up?" Said Ren as he looked at the bandages on his arms.

The unfamiliar hum and beeping of machines reached the ears of a certain girl strapped to a hospital bed. She couldn't move, and when she opened her eyes the lights assaulted them. Growling in discontent, she tried to move her head. She heard beeping to her left and noticed there was some kind of large monitor tracking her heart rate and oxygen levels. She noticed the easy-to-read heart rate was in the 80s and rising as she was starting to get irritated. Her wrists and ankles were strapped down to the edges of the cot, while she could feel the strange sticky wires on her chest. An invading sensation was in her nose and she looked down to see oxygen tubes going in her nose. Along with that, she also saw her entire chest being braced by a large metal box. What the hell happened to her? Did she really break a rib? Bandages also encased her chest, arms, and legs, and a little oxygen meter box was on one of her fingers.

Her eyes adjusted to the lights so she can stop squinting and she looked over to her right to see Zuron was awake. She was right next to him, and others were starting to wake up. She didn't exactly remember what happened when she was knocked out, but a nurse came by, who looked a little scared of her. Raising an eyebrow, she gave a questioning look to her, to which the nurse quickly responded.

"Oh, yes, uh, about your predicament. Well, you are at Urimichi Hospital and you are detained because you were causing trouble for the paramedics that arrived to take you. Apparently, your body was awake when you weren't, or so I was told, and you attacked everyone in some Dragon form if they ever got close to you and a boy you were trying to protect."

Of course... Drayda sighed and chuckled. "Well, I don't feel like I'm going to hurt anyone else, so can you take these off?"

"I would rather not, since you can potentially hurt your ribs. One was fractured and the other had a clean break, all on one side of your body. You seem to be healing way too quickly for a normal human, but moving wrong can upset your ribs and set them the wrong way," the nurse quickly said.

Figures....

The nurse then continued. "Anyway, they had to transport you and a boy together, so that you wouldn't further harm others, and they had to put you side by side with him. But even just taking you away from his body led to you attacking them and they needed you in a separate cot, so they-"

"Tied me down? Yea... I can see why. What I don't see why is how she didn't know they were trying to help. Did the black out affect you, too?" The nurse looked on confused, but quickly realized she was talking to herself when Drayda's eyes began glowing purple. Drayda got her mental answer, which was a yes, and then Drayda looked over at Zuron.

"Hey, Zuron, I suggest you stay put. You don't want to give the poor nurses an aneurysm by getting up," Drayda chuckled at the thought before checking out his physical status by eye. "Well, you don't seem to be too terrible. Well, not like me anyway. Hey, nurse, why don't you stop monitoring his oxygen levels? You don't want to see him when he gets antsy, trust me," she directed this to Zuron's nurse before looking back to Zuron with a tired and an uncomfortable look in her eyes. "You okay? You seem okay."

Ren was a bit confused why he was in the hospital bed, "Why am I in a hospital bed? how did I get in a hospital bed? who found me? seriously, how did I get in a hospital bed?! I should feel same... and for the most part I do ,but I don't. I don't understand how this happened. what happened. One minute Im in the alleyway fighting that stretchy villain... I think he was called "Stretch"? then as I entered the building I blackout and wake up here? what kind of ability could do that? could it be the enemy quirk? there isn't much other explanation..." Ren thought to himself. He thought for a few minutes ,but had to stop because his head was hurting and he didn't want to pass out from overthinking. He looked at some of the other students and they definitely seemed worse of them him. Ren felt lucky that his injuries weren't that bad ,but he felt terrible for the other students who were. Ren wanted to ask one of the other students in the room if they could remember what happened before they blacked out ,but he didn't want to bother any of them while they were still recovering. Ren thought to himself if he should ask or not.

Slowly, Kat came back to consciousness. Overall, she didn't feel too bad. Sure, her body felt sore in a few places that Muyia had hit her, and her head felt a little fuzzy, but overall she didn't feel too bad. Slowly craning her head up, she looked around the room. Other students lay in beds, with nurses attending to them. From snippets of conversations she could overhear, Kat began to get a clearer picture. They were in a hospital. It looked like most of the students were here in the hopsital. Were her and Kishi and Zuron and Drayda not the only ones that had tried to save the other students? Kat thought back, trying to remember exactly how she got here. She had been wrestling with the force field girl... And then...

Kat shook her head. She couldn't remember. Looking over, she noticed a familiar face in the bed to her right.
"Hey, Kishi." Kat said, smiling weakly to her friend. "What happened?"

Zuron blinked when he heard Drayda's voice, the boy finally quieted down in order to hear his classmate's conversation. She broke ribs? And after that she was still moving? Zuron's gaze fell to his lap- why didn't he stop her. He just had to keep pushing. Some hero he'd be. Zuron, who had grown use to the idea of Drayda and her dragon being separate, smirked at the nurse's expression when Drayda began talking to herself. When Drayda confronted the nurse, the woman looked utterly confused unsure of whether or not the young girl was joking. "Shut up! Don't tell her what to do- I'm supposed to be doing that!" Zuron growled at the dragon-girl. "And I don't get ansty. You're the one who they had to tie down." Zuron huffed indignantly and crossed his arms over his chest. The boy waited an extra second before nodding, "Yeah, I'm fine. No thanks to your idiot brother." Zuron added lowly. His gaze met Drayda and he sighed, he wanted to apologize- truly he did- but his pride wouldn't allow it. "Next time, I'll be protecting you. Tell your stupid dragon that next time it's my turn!" Zuron stated confidently, grumbling something about stealing his thunder. Perhaps that was the closest thing to an apology that the boy could muster, but his eyes suggested that he really meant the words.

Kishi watched as Kat zone off- she must've been pretty deep in thought. When the girl addressed Kishi, the boy quickly looked away as to not look like a creep staring at her. "I-I don't know." the boy sort of stuttered, but he wanted to have an answer for Kat so he tried to put as much together as he could. "Everyone in this room was fighting the villains, when it seems we all blacked out at the same time. I think it's one of the villain's quirk.s The villains fled and heroes arrived, we were still unconscious when they took us here. That's all I know. eve the kidnapped students are here." Kishi added with a sigh. The boy ran a hand through his messy hair and smiled, "I know it's kinda stupid to think about now," the boy paused, "But you totally had that villain finished." Kishi exclaimed as he clenched his fist in front of him.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora slowly opened her amber eyes. Instead of a forcefield, or something even worse, all she saw was white. For a moment she wondered if this was another forcefield, a worse forcefield. All she could remember was being captured. There was a commotion outside. Fights perhaps? And after some time there was just darkness. A voice called her name. As she attempted to get up and see, she felt somebody grip her. A mild panic-attack seized her for a moment before a woman with kind eyes caught her vision. The ringing in her ear lightened as she observed the woman. From her attire, she seemed to be a nurse. "Oh finally you're awake," the nurse exclaimed. "Do you feel alright?" she asked. Aurora stared at the wall as thoughts run through her mind. What a ridiculous question to ask. She nodded slowly as she shifted into a sitting position. "You were one of the lucky ones. A few scrapes and bruises were all the damage you attained," the nurse said as she noticed Aurora moving. "Still, even so, please take it easy for a few days," she continued to say. Aurora noted her words in the back of her mind as she tried flicking open her wings. They seemed to be damaged, but nothing severe. Sighing in relief, a smile broke out on Aurora's face. She still couldn't believe she was alive and safe. What a miracle.

Lydia
Lydia lay there refusing to open her eyes. She had woken up a while ago. The face of the nameless villain had haunted her mind since she had gotten knocked out. While she fought with people in her old schools, she had never felt this immense anger for them. I can't believe bandana boy had the nerve to throw a sign at us. And the worst part was my outfit ripped. I can't believe it. She breathed in slowly and breathed out. As she repeated the calming exercise she opened her eyes. When she didn't see her bag she frowned. She didn't believe the rescue crew would leave something behind so she looked around. Thankfully, she found her bag on the ground near her bed. She reached down and rummaged through it. She breathed out a sigh of relief as she found her lighter in there. The lighter was a gift from her mother, one that she treasured dearly. She would've been even more upset if she had lost it. She swung her legs over to the side of the bed and stood up, I'm going to go find out what happened.