• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

Following Fuyuki up the stairs to the roof, Daichi thought for a moment before responding.
"Well, I've been doing it for a long time. My parents signed me up for boxing when I was 8. They wanted to make sure I'd be able to, uh, y'know... Defend myself." Daichi said. "It was pretty fun. Even ground. I, uh, know I said boxing in class, but, uh... I do a bit more than that nowadays."
Dang it all, why did he feel so nervous talking about this? It was just something he liked to do. True, it was a bit more of a hobby to Daichi, but still. Taking a breath, he continued.
"To tell the truth, I'm, uh, part of a Youth Mixed Martial Arts club. I took Muay Thai lessons when I was 11, and Brazilian Jujuitsu lessons when I was 14. So, yeah, I guess you can say it's a bit of a hobby. Boxing was a pretty good start for MMA. It taught me stuff like how to punch, how to block, to distance an opponent, good form. A lot of basics that carry through to a lot of other styles." Daichi said, smiling sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head.

Finally reaching the top of the stairs, Daichi opened the door to reveal the roof of the school. It was a gray, dirty, open space. It took Daichi a moment to realize that they were on the roof, as there seemed to be some sort of ceiling overhead. But another moment's inspection made the boy realized that the 'ceiling' he was looking at was actually just the bridge that ran over the school. Putting his hands on his hips, he walked onto the roof and took another look around before nodding.
"Huh. Not bad." Daichi said before turning back to Fuyuki. "So now what?"

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora's eyes widened when he said crazy. She wondered if crazy meant very powerful but uncontrollable or something different. Either way, she was quite glad she wasn't fighting against him this time. She thought for a moment when he asked about her quirk. "There's not much to it if I'm honest. They're wings that I can fly around with. I mean, I can flap them fast to create wind gusts and rarely even mini-tornadoes," she said. She had realized a long time ago that her quirk was pretty much an accessory. But, she loved the thrill of flying when she wasn't under pressure. So, whenever she saw others with flashier, more powerful quirks she would always console herself by thinking of the latest time she flew.

Zuron looked Drayda up and down while she talked. Good lord this girl had a lot to say. "Yeah, whatever. Being a monster isn't even that bad." Zuron rolled his eyes, "It just means your big and strong. If people are scared of you then that's their problem." the young man huffed as Drayda began transforming. She seemed to have a much easier time when transforming now, he wasn't sure what made such a big difference. Not that it mattered. With all the new students, Zuron was set on winning- it was the perfect chance to show everyone how superior he was. Even if he no longer thought he was. Zuron was caught by surprise when his partner yelled out the challenge, his eyes grew wide as his mind cleared of thought. Unable to resist the competition, Zuron muttered a curse and instinctively took off after her. The boy easily caught up to Drayda, smirking slightly.
Zuron took a moment before kicking it into high speed, leaving a cloud of dust as he raced past Drayda. He couldn't help it, the boy really was proud of his quirk- he just loved to show off. Within seconds, Zuron hit 50 mph, then 100. Zuron grinned like he hadn't done in a while, frankly he hadn't run this fast either. Since his first freeze up, Zuron had limited himself. It had been so long the boy forgot how good it felt to run. For only a moment, Zuron closed his eyes. That's when it all went wrong. Zuron felt it happen a second to late, his body froze. It started at the feet, which paused so abruptly that the rest of his body lurched forward. As Zuron's upper body froze, his eyes grew wide and he flew, head over heels, forward. Zuron's body was thrown a good couple of feet forward and he rolled a bit before groaning. Upon impact, Zuron's body unfroze- but he still lay completely still in defeat. "Damn." Zuron muttered as he sat up slowly and rubbed his jaw.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Kosho heard his name being called, then scoffed. He hoped this person was actually intelligent... He walked over to Ciel with a look of uncertainty. If he remembered correctly, he was the Class Representative. How could anyone vote for this buffoon? "So, now what do we do?", he asked, he clearly did not listen to the directions like a normal person and needed assistance. His tone of voice was rather dreary, due to the rather mundane morning he had.

Seo thought for a moment. "Well, it's like having a friend, but she lives with you. You get annoyed even more than your regular siblings, as they are in your same grade level. When you see each other in the halls, you try to purposefully ignore her and try your best to not be affiliated with her", he lectured. Maybe this was just him and he needed a psychiatrist, but who's to say?

Hoshi sat there for a very long time, expecting Camden to at least know what she looked like. Letting out the most agitated-sounding sigh in existence, she got up from her seat. There he was, the back row... of course he was. There were numerous people blocking the path in between the desks, but she just brushed them aside. She didn't really know what to do now. It seemed social anxiety caught up to her at this point. She just stood there in front of his desk, hoping to get noticed before she'd need to say anything. She felt the pressure of social interactions and froze in a very panicked mindset. Even though it looked like she was perfectly normal, inside she was having crippling anxiety problems.

Taking a deep breath, Kat looked around as the classroom started to clear out. Kishi looked like he was having a good time with his partner, even if she was being a bit of a jerk to him about his quirk. Still, he seemed like he was taking it well, and as Kat watched them head off Kat got the feeling that Yoru wasn't as bad as she let on. As she watched them head out, Kat figured it was about time she met up with her partner. Evidently, she was to be teaming up with Flora. That strange girl with the plant quirk that used her blood. She certainly was a bit of a mystery. Who thought it was important to hide their last name? The heroes of the Hero Association usually kept their names anonymous. Maybe she was related to some sort of villain and didn't want anyone to know? That certainly would make sense for someone who didn't have a favorite thing at all.

Kat shook her head. She shouldn't make assumptions about people like that. With another breath Kat got up and made her way over to where Flora was sitting.
"Uh... Hey." Kat said, approaching the red-haired girl as Flora made her way back into the classroom. Noticing the bandages on her shoulder, Kat offered Flora a smile. After all, everyone deserved a friend, right? "I'm Katlynn. But people just call me Kat. It looks like we're partnering up for this assignment."
Sitting down in the seat next Flora, she scooted a little closer to the plant-quirk girl. "It looks like we're going to be doing some sort of teamwork exercise together at the end of the day. Is there anything you'd want to do?"

"Yup.. Come on now so we can get this over with," Kumori responded with a huff. What she had understood the goal of this activity is to learn how to teamwork. She lifted her gaze off of her partner and made her way out of the class room. She stopped in the hallway and turned towards Kotaro.

"So, we have to teamwork,," the spider-like student began and thought for a second,"First of all, we need to find a place where we can train or what ever," She continued and shifted her gaze towards the end of the hallway.

"Oh that's so cool!" Fuyuki said as Daichi explained about his hobby. And his martial art skills probably go pretty well with his quirk too. She became quiet for a moment as the two students reached the roof. It took a second for the cold quirked girl to realize that they were in fact on the roof and that the "roof" above was actually the bottom of the bridge that the school was under. Right after she noticed her mistake, she chuckled to herself a bit.
"Hm.. I guess we could start with discussing our quirks, right?" Fuyuki started and turned towards her partner," Like try to find a way how our quirks could work together, about our weaknesses and stuff," she continued and a friendly smile curled up on her face.

"Our... quirks. Yeah..." Daichi said. His expression flickered for a moment before he shrugged and sat down, leaning against the small wall that prevented people from accidentally walking off the roof. Daichi paused, taking a moment to recall all the details he had thought up about his quirk before he simply shrugged.
"I don't really have much to add on to what I said in class. My quirk's called Action Reflex. It's a transformation quirk. It lets me have higher reaction times for a short amount of time. I, uh... I use it in short bursts when I'm fighting. Not in the MMA matches though, you're not allowed to use quirks in those fights. Uhhh... If I was using it all in one go, I could use it for, um... 30-35 seconds, maybe? It doesn't sound like much, but in a fight it can be surprisingly long." Daichi said. "I try to go any longer than 30-35 seconds, it just kinda... shuts off. Won't work. It takes an hour or so to, uh, 'recharge'."
Daichi shifted uncomfortably before continuing. This was a lot of lying, and Daichi really wasn't happy with it. Still, it had been what he had rehearsed. He hoped that what he was saying sounded pretty believable.
"It's not really a quirk good for giving support, so, uh... I guess as a weakness is it's short fuse?" Daichi said. "Anyway, what about your quirk? Anything more I should know about it?"

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Lydia listened to Seo's response, her interest growing. "I know this sounds really weird, but it must be fun having somebody like that in your life," she said. After a moment of thinking, she realized that most of the others had left. "So what should we do now?" she asked. Normally, she would not hesitate to suggest a pile of stuff. But, she was new around here and if she suggested something it would be polite to lead the way. Getting lost herself was a horrible idea, but dragging somebody with her was probably even worse. She sighed before a thought popped into her mind. "Hey you aren't new to this school right?" she asked not waiting long before speaking again. "Do you have any favorite places around here?" she continued to ask, determined to move somewhat when this conversation ended.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
-Camden-

Camden was approached by someone he remembered meeting at the Summer Camp. The red eyes were familiar.
For a split second he was expecting her to say something, but she just stared at Camden, who eventually got the idea after a state of slight intimidation. When someone easily five inches taller than you just sits there, it's kinda scary, and her red eyes really weren't helping.
"Haven't we met somewhere before? You're Hoshi, right?" He smiled to her, still a little nervous. He was pretty sure he squeaked, but as he'd said, people a head over you are scary, man.

-Kotaro-

The spider-girl suddenly walked out of the classroom, and Kotaro had to jog when he noticed that she'd left. When he caught up, she turned towards him and told him that they'd have to work together. She honestly seemed like she didn't want to do this perfectly amazing activity. People like this were everywhere, and Kotaro was honestly tired of them, but kept to himself. It wasn't like he'd never do anything, it was just that they'd never started anything with Kotaro, who was a person to never start a fight.
"Training doesn't sound bad at all. I don't know this place very well, but wherever you feel like training is fine! I can always help if one of us gets injured!" He said, trying to avoid the topic of Quirks, but not getting in the spider-girl's way.

Detsuo cleared his throat grimly, slowly rising from his chair. His head was slumped once he got up, and his back was hunched slightly. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, then proceeded out of the doorway, thinking that his partner would follow suit. His eyes darted from left to right, scanning for something interesting, but to no avail. "Perhaps we could look at the training grounds?" He suggested in a mumble tone. Even though it was his suggestion he was still rather miserable, if his slouched posture didn't already say that. His eyes shifted to the nearest stairwell, to which he turned groggily and slumped down the stairs.
Once he reached the end he peered around the corner, checking for any sign of a training area of sorts.

Drayda took notes of what Zuron had said before she initiated the race. Once the mental notes were taken, she flew quite fast, but seeing Zuron shoot past her made her smile from ear to ear. That was what she wanted to see. A competitive spirit. Of course, it didn't last long. She attempted to catch up and even though the potential speed and power of Drayda's quirk was quite large, that also meant she had a lot to learn and she wasn't able to fly that fast. Still, she flew as fast as she could, until she saw dust fly way more than average. Did he fall?

Catching up, she noticed from afar that his body was frozen. Was this what he was avoiding on telling her? Well, it would be the reason as to why he acted like a standoffish prick. He didn't want to seem weak and, with a mishap like that, it could really sour his experience anytime, anywhere, especially when it might matter most.

Landing next to him, her dragon features melted away except for her wings and tail. She looked quite concerned and she knelt down beside him. Knowing that he would help her with her quirk, she might as well do the same.

"Well, that's what you were avoiding to talk about. Well, if you really want to get over this malfunction and shield your pride and do what you love, I can help you push you a little harder each time we train. Your body will keep freezing, but you will need to keep pushing yourself past that threshold or up until you feel yourself about to freeze and then stop. I can help you with that, and if you somehow freeze up during a fight, I'll protect you and make sure no one knows you're there recovering from being frozen. Since you are going to be helping me with my quirk, I might as well do the same, whether your arrogant little hide wants the help or not. Got a deal?" She smiled a wry and cocky smile, her sweetness and quirkiness showing through. The kind of girl she actually was. She even held out her hand in agreement of the terms she was laying down, her hand ready for a firm and steady, little handshake.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta followed Detsuo closely from behind not tempted to interfere in his wondering. Just being around Detsuo made Asta feel slow and incapable of much. This whole day that's what he felt like. He didn't bother explaining what was bluntly put before him because it was self-explanatory. To be perfectly honest, the boy didn't want to talk to the other very much unless he had to and that's what he did for the rest of the school day. He just had some sort of bad feeling about Detsuo from the gecko and stuck with it.

Time Skip - The Weekend

It was finally a nice sunny day with a slight wind to give it a nice touch. The leaves were turning from green to orange to brown. Such a wonderful time to do something before the weather gets cold.

Asta had gathered up the people who he seemed to be close with. This group had consisted of the Dove, Mr.Monkey, and Jack Frost's sister. Before they could do anything Asta made sure to check that everyone knew each other. Asta first met Fuyuki and Aurora at the training camp and didn't know if Camden did too. "Fuyuki and Aurora meet Camden, Camden meet Fuyuki and Aurora." He said briefly.

It's funny how he only knew these people for a week or 2 and he already felt safe with them, as though they can accomplish anything if they tried but right now... They needed something to do. The boy had been thinking of just walking around town while talking about life but maybe the others had something in mind. "So anyone got any fun ideas, places to go, something to do?"

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora glanced upward smiling happily at the sun. From the color of the leaves, it was quite obvious that fall was approaching. It wasn't like she had anything against fall, she thought the color of the leaves were quite pretty, but she preferred warm summery days with a hint of wind such as today. Too much wind would affect her flying, but a tiny bit usually tended to help her. She looked back down as Asta introduced Camden. "Hello Camden," she said, waving. She didn't want to state her name as it was already previously mentioned so she opted for a simple greeting before falling in silence, hoping that she wasn't being awkward or rude. Meeting new people wasn't exactly an area she excelled at. She was quite grateful to have all the friends she had. Hopefully, I'll make a new one today.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden waved and smiled at Aurora.
"Hi." he said. A simple greeting, but there was nothing wrong with it, was there?
Asta had asked what they wanted to do, so after the greeting Camden fished his phone out of his pocket. There were some ideas he'd prepared ahead of time, but which ones they did depended on what kind of people Fuyuki and Aurora were. The list included some pretty wild things, but the one that topped them all was "Vandalize Yuuei". He'd had a burning desire to do this for a while now, and he was hoping everyone was up for it.
"Uh, Asta. I have a few things, actually. We could vandalize UA (he pulled out a red crayon) unless that's too extreme."
Camden waved the red crayon in between his fingers, raising his eyebrows at Asta.
"Oh yeah. and I have more." He pulled out a blue and green crayon following this, and waited for a response, from anyone, really.

The Weekend-

Kat's jog slowed to a stop as she got back to the front of her house. Taking out her headphones, she wiped some sweat off of her forehead before taking a drink of water and heading back inside. That was her morning workout, completed. Kat grabbed a quick bite to eat as she went up to her room and showered off. Feeling refreshed and ready, if not a little tired, Kat made her way back into her and laid down on her bed. She had already completed the homework from class. The whole weekend was in front of her to do with what she wanted. Kat took her cellphone, nervously fidgeting with it in her hand before sending a text.
Hey, Kishi! Do you want to hang out sometime today or something? Maybe catch a movie? The text read.

Although the sky was light, a pretty blue against the shades of fall, there were shadows in every corner of the city. Down every alleyway there was danger, while people walked the streets, monsters crept through the shadows. It was sudden, and unexpected when the villains appeared. And unlike any rage of misfits or sudden burst of emotions, this attack was well orchestrated and oddly calm. Muyia's ability allowed her to trap nearly anyone inside her domes, so the battle was over as soon as she appeared.
Without anyone noticing, the girl stood outside of the groups' crowd of friends, waiting for the signal. The signal that would start what would become the scariest part of the students school year so far. A flash in the distance allowed the girl to begin, without so much as a breath she activated her quirk and watched the domes form around each individual student. It was too easy. With drowsy eyelids, the girl slumped backwards and sighed. Her eyes followed a mysterious figure, giving away it's identity when she waved lazily at it's present. A man, a large man with arched shoulders and a small head, walked every so slowly towards the group of students. First he was blonde, with bright blue eyes- but with a stride his hair went curly and black. Another step forward revealed him as a young girl with red hair, then again he turned into a thin bald man with an eerie grin. Every second the man's face changed, giving no real chance to see any identifying features. Eventually, he turned away from the bubbles and his expression seemed to turn constant. "Now. You're making a scene. Take them to the base." the man ordered as he stayed turned away from the students. The girl let out an exhausted sigh but nodded as she stepped backwards and the shields followed her, they seemed to have steppes through some sort of invisible portal warp that took them to a strange and unfamiliar place. Muyia sighed as she walked away from the imprisoned students to slump over a dirty couch, the room they were in was fairly large. It had a comfortable living area, it seemed and a separated work area. There were villains scattered about the place.
"Oh yeah!" a yell from across the building caused everyone to groan. Max, the dark-skinned stretchy villain flung himself from one room to another as he praised Muyia with a pat on the head. "I just sent word to the press, they'll be here any moment now. We've got scouts securing the area from heroes, that'll give us at least 30 minutes once the news gets here. I sure hope they come." Max rambled before feeling a chill down his spine. Max looked up at the demon teammate that purred at Muyia's catch.
"Gives these poor darlings some room to stretch." Suzie purred as she paced the couch and used a long claw to wrap a thread of Max's hair around her finger. Muyia grumbled a complaint but allowed the orbs to merge together. The shields merged, allowing the captured students to get to one another, and changed shapes into a large box that occupied a small portion of the room. "They'll come. They're just so predictable." Suzie added as she swiped her tongue across her lips and looked out the window at the sound of a news crew. "Here we go!" the woman excitedly clapped her hands together.
"STUDENTS CAPTURED. NO RANSOM SUGGESTED. NEW VILLAINS REVEAL HIDEOUT" it was all over every channel.

Kishi lounged on the couch in a way that said he didn't plan on ever getting up, with one leg over the arm and the other spread across 2 cushions. When his phone buzzed, the boy thought nothing of it. It took him a moment before he decided to slip the the device out from his back pocket. Upon reading the contact name, Kishi's face lit up with energy. The background noise from the TV suddenly dulled as he intensely thought of a response towards Kat. He wanted to sound excited but not eager, how couldh e come off as cool but fun at the same time? Kishi looked up thoughtfully, and the news caught his eye.
"Lindsay Firg is at the scene, where the villains are waving out the window and smiling. We can see the children, but it's too dangerous to go in. They have made no efforts to attack us. They appear to be waiting for something. Where are the heroes?" The small television rang loud and clear as the boy stared in horror. No way- his classmates? His friends? Kishi's expression was blank, thoughtful and confused. How did it happen? The boy couldn't breath suddenly, his head hurt as he thought harder than ever before. All these questions meant nothing. He had to focus on one thing- what was he going to do about it? Suddenly, a determination flashed over Kishi's orange gaze. Without a word the boy stood up and raced out the door while still clutching his phone. He didn't know many people in his class room, let alone have their phone number- but he knew one that would surely respond. Forgetting abut Kat's earlier request, the boy started a whole different topic with her. "Have you seen the news?" Kishi texted Kat in a rushed fashion as he legs began to slow down, he could see the helicopters flying over head in the town nearby. His home was a few miles from the city, but he knew that no buses would get near the scene.

Zuron was outside when the cop cars raced past his house. The boy furrowed his brows in the direction of the vehicles, and walked towards the edge of his yard. Previously training, Zuron was drenched in sweat, he had to wipe it out of his eyes in order to see the scene in the middle of the city. "What the hell?" the boy huffed as he rolled his shoulders back and walked back towards his house. "What's up with all the cops?" Zuron asked out loud as he entered his home. The boy's sweet faced, tired looking mother shrugged. Zuron, suddenly frustrated by his lack of knowledge looked about wildly for some sort of clue. of course, it didn't occur to him that he could just turn on the television. "I'm gonna go check it out." Zuron added, ignoring the concern his mother showed. "Probably just some robbery, I wanted to go for a run anyways." the boy added as he pulled a hoodie over his previously shirtless body and began towards the door.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Jack was playing videogames when suddenly his phone buzzed. "Notification, the news?" His eyes widened in surprise "these idiots got captured" he said as he left the building and ran towards the area

Kat laid on her bed, waiting for a response from Kishi. Had she been too forward? No, no. She was only asking him if he wanted to hang out. It wasn't a date or anything. Just hanging out. After a few moments, Kat's phone chirped from retrieving a text. But the response was quite different than the one she expected. The news...? Kat sat up on her bed, leaning against the wall, and turning on the small tv on her side of the room.
"... Students of Hashino Academy, a school for heroes. Roger, do you think that them being heroes-in-training might have anything to do with the reason they've been targeted." The newslady asked. Kat leaned in, what she was seeing taking a moment to register. Students... Kat raised a hand to her mouth as the realization of the situation hit her. The camera zoomed in, giving Kat a pretty good view of the students that had been captured.

"Oh my gosh...." Kat whispered. Aurora? Asta? Fuyuki?
"Ciel!" Kat yelped when she saw her friend on the camera. Ohmygosh. Ohmygosh. Ohmygosh. Kat began to panic, quickly jumping off the bed. What should she do? What should she do?! No, she had to calm down. Kishi. Was he okay? Kat quickly called Kishi, pacing nervously in her room as she waited for Kishi to pick up the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All units, we are receiving reports of a hostage situation on 4th and 18th. Students of Hashino Academy have been kidnapped by a group of villains. All units, please respond." That last report on the police scanner made Daichi pause his training on the punching bag. What was that?

It didn't take long for Daichi to get the scoop. Students, kidnapped by villains. He didn't really know much about most of them. Aurora and Asta didn't look familiar at all, but Daichi had met Ciel earlier that week. He seemed like a nice guy. And then Fuyuki was also one of the many that had been kidnapped as well. She was the closest thing to a friend he had at Hashino.
"Ah, jeez..." Daichi muttered pacing back and forth as he tried to figure out what to do. What could he do? Daichi knew what everyone would tell him to do. Just sit back, stay out of it, and let the police and heroes handle it. In fact, people would probably ridicule him for even trying. No. He'd have to try. There had to be something he could do to help his classmates. He'd just have to sneak in, check around, maybe sneak the students out. And if things got dicey, he'd just be sure to run. Having his mind made up, Daichi began to suit up.

Daichi would have to use every trick he had to survive this. After a few moments, he was all geared up. Dressed in black sweatpants and hoodie, with a dark red bandanna over his mouth and nose. Overall, it did a pretty good job at disguising his identity. However, it also made him look like a little kid with a half-assed halloween ninja costume. Whatever. It made him darker, so it worked. Daichi wrapped his hands and forearms in black bandages, a tradition from boxing and Muay Thai, before getting his actual gear together. A crowbar, to pry up the manhole to get to the sewers. A can spray deodorant, fashioned into a make-shift smoke/stink bomb. A can of black spray paint. A knife. The knife wasn't for fighting, however. If Daichi tried that, he'd probably be more likely to hurt himself than his opponent. But a knife was a very valuable tool with many uses. Making a quick double check, Daichi made sure he had everything he needed before taking off his sweatshirt and bandanna, and heading out.

Kishi marched back and forth along the road, it was at least an hour walk from his home- or a half hour bus ride and a 15 minute walk, but he didn't know when he'd be able to catch the next bus. The boy began calculating- those who were captured were certainly not weak- and it didn't seem like the villains were threatening their lives at all, at least not yet. He still had time, there was only one thing that worried him. Where were the heroes? And the police? How come the news people were the only ones able to get near the scene,- not exactly helpful when it comes to fighting villains. The boy just knew that he had to help. Could he help? The sudden ringing of his phone caused Kishi to jolt with surprise, he then glanced down at the device's screen and gulped as he read Kat's name across the top. She wasn't on the news, was she? The boy paused. If anything were going through Kat's mind at that moment, it was the same thing that was going through his. Why did he even bring her into this? Why was Kat the first person he contacted? This was dangerous, she could get hurt. Kishi's heart dropped at the thought of Kat, the student he cared most about, getting hurt. Slowly, the boy swiped his finger across the screen to answer her- the boy could hear Kat's heavy breathing clearly as the rest of the world around him fell silent. Before the girl could speak Kishi muttered "It's okay-" and one could assume he resumed his usual pleasant smile as he said those words, though in reality his lip quivered and his eyes welled up slightly. "Let's not be rash, now. Right, Kat? Let's think this through." Kishi attempted to be calm, he wanted so badly to be brave for Kat. But in truth, he was asking for reassurance- he didn't know what to do. His friends were in danger- but he was barely strong enough to protect himself, and he knew if he went Kat would go to- what if he couldn't protect her?

Zuron stepped onto his porch as the door closed behind him. The boy let out a long, deep sigh as he brought one hand to the center of his chest and felt his racing heart. It ached, more than usual. More than the day before and way more than the week before. The boy could feel the tension in his body, like a time bomb ready to explode when he made the wrong move. The boy huffed as he rolled his shoulders back and tilted his head towards the sky, damn annoying whatever it was. Zuron could pin point the location of the action, judging by the traffic around the area and helicopters overhead. Maybe, if he was lucky, he'd be able to catch the tail end of a pro-hero battle or watch and awesome rescue. Zuron activated his quirk and grunted as he took off down the road, it wasn't long after (perhaps a few miles or seconds later) that Zuron stumbled forward when his quirk deactivated. The boy huffed, taking an extra moment to gather a good flow of energy through his body before taking off again. Zuron was soon close enough to the area that he could hear everything clearly, it took him a minute or two longer than usual with the abnormal pauses his quirk decided to phase through. The boy's pace changed to a walk as he neared the area.

As Ren woke up he looked around as he realized he was at the breakfast table ,and the television was on the news. His mother and two sisters were in complete shock from what they were watching. Ren sat there and ate from the bowl of cereal that was conveniently in front of him. As he did he looked over at the television. Ren sat there eating his cereal with a completely dumbfounded expression as he was still sort of tired. "I cant believe this kinda stuff is actually happening... I don't understand why they would target students anyways" Ren thought to himself. After he finished eating his cereal and cleaning the bowl he glanced back over at the television as it shown the students who were kidnapped. Ren's eyes widened as he saw them and pulled out his phone. Immediately afterwards he got a text message from one of his friends about what was on the news. He rubbed his eyes as he walked over and sat next to his older sister. He looked at his phone and thought of how he was going to reply back.

Back in the bedroom with the cracked mirror, Yoru slept soundly. Her hair lay scattered across her bed in an ungraceful fashion, it didn’t matter though she had no plans for today. Still, her alarm began to blare causing Yoru to abruptly wake up, her eyes opened for a split second before groaning and closing them again. This time however, smoke began to flow out of her, encasing the clock in a purple smoke. It attempted to hit the stop button, but no matter how much she tried it just didn’t seem to work, eventually she grew frustrated. Thus her smoke became solid and whacked the clock off of the dresser, shattering it.

Oddly enough, there was not a single moment of peace offered for her recent efforts. The clock was as loud as ever, which finally drove Yoru to sit up. That’s when it hit her, it wasn’t her clock making that obnoxious sound… instead- “What the heck..?” Was the only thing she that escaped her lips as she peered out the window, finding multiple police cars gathering around a single point in the distance. Now that was interesting, she had to see what was up first hand. She decided to throw on her casual outfit consisting of a purple shirt, a jacket and a beige shirt, which was now accompanied by a pair of black leggings as it was most likely colder out now. Once outside, she immediately summoned a cloud of smoke to hover over to the scene.

--

Wrapping his black bandanna around his face, Verci’s eyes lazily scanned the ever-growing crowd forming out the window. Those reporters really loved to talk and those cops, always meddling in business that didn’t involve them. “Nothing interesting yet, I see.” Verci stated, walking back to the living space and sitting on a nearby chair. “Let me know when there’s something to really get pumped up about.” The green eyed man remarked, before closing his eyes as if he intended to get a quick nap in.

Soon after, a tall man emerged from the shadows of the working area, with a noticeable sinister grin that could be seen even in the dark. Once he stepped into the light, it became clear that he was holding a suitcase although the contents inside were unknown. Making his way over to the others, slightly deep voice began to resonate throughout the room. “There’s always a plus when the news arrives.” He started, gazing out the window to gather his thoughts. “Let’s see, we get recognition, possibly new recruits and best of all… I get free advertisement for my new business!” He grinned as he pulled out a stack of business cards from his pocket, though his face turned into a slight frown as he looked at them. “Unfortunately I spent longer making these than I should’ve, forgetting what the business was about in the process.” Changing the subject, Christopher glanced at the captured students whilst rubbing his chin. His tone became more serious as he started to talk once again. “So these are some of the students you all fought? They don’t look like much, but I hope more come along so I can test out these new quirks I picked up.”

--

It all happened so fast, one moment Ciel was jogging from the gym and the next moment he began to wonder how hard he actually daydreamed. As he was now in an unfamiliar place, filled with somewhat familiar people- they definitely weren’t friends of his. His eyes slightly widened with shock, finally registering the situation he was in. We’ve been kidnapped..! He took more than a moment to recuperate, trying to calm himself down, for his and his fellow classmates’ sakes. If he stayed calm, no if he acted calm then they could probably find a way out of this mess if they put their heads together long enough. Seeing as he was in an unusual attire which consisted of a plain grey hoodie and black sweatpants- he figured it was probably hard to take himself seriously, but he tried anyway. Facing his acquaintances, he spoke in a low voice, like a whisper that was loud enough for them to hear. “I don’t know where we are, but try to stay calm... There has to be an opening we can take advantage of somewhere.” He told optimistically, however his thoughts were filled with nothing but pessimism.

Ren replied to his friend and as he did he talked to his mother and older sister about the news ,and if the students were okay. After an hour of watching the news Ren got bored and headed outside in the backyard to practice tai chi and bagua as he enjoyed practicing martial arts as it helped him relax and he was able to make use of them alongside his quirk. Ren had a circle in the ground where he practiced bagua. He walked around the circle adjusting his hands, turning his feet, and body in various turns and directions in a circular pattern. Ren's younger sister looked out the window at him with a bewildered look as she thought bagua was weird. From her perspective it just looked like Ren was walking in circles. Tai chi wasn't much different as from the viewpoint of his sister he was moving too slowly and looked boring. Ren however very much enjoyed them as it was one of his favorite things to do when he was awake and had free time. Before Ren could finish tai chi his phone went off *bzzzt!* went his phone as he received a another text message. He finished his form then headed back inside to see what it was.

To Kat's relief, Kishi picked up the phone. She let out a ragged breath as he began to talk, and took a moment to calm herself down as she sat down on the bed. Kat's breathing began to slow as she leaned against the head of the bed.
"Oh my gosh, Kishi..." Kat said into the phone. "I don't... They've been..."
Kat sighed, rubbing her head. A crushing feeling of helplessness weighed down on her.
"What do we do?" Kat asked. What could they do? They weren't heroes, not yet at least. Last time they had tried to go up against villains, things hadn't gone well. Everyone had been beaten up, and Kat had ended up getting stabbed. Not a great time. If Dagger was there... Kat didn't know if she would have the strength to face him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daichi quietly made his way through the streets, trying to be as casual as possible. Turning a corner, he could see in the distance the large amount of news vans and reporters that were forming a barrier around the villain's new and largely broadcasted hideout. Daichi approached as close as he could in the hopes of not being noticed by reporters or the villains who could be on lookout, which ended up being around 2 blocks away. Daichi causally walked into a nearby alleyway, before putting up his hood and putting his dark red bandanna over his mouth and nose. Daichi glanced out of the alley, but quickly pulled back as he watched an unusual dark cloud float by overhead. Hold on... that was no normal dark cloud. That was one of the girls from his class. Yoru, right? She had been teamed up with the guy that could shoot water from his hands back in the class activity at the start of the week.

Daichi watched Yoru for a moment more before turning his attention back to the alleyway. He located the a manhole in the darkness between the two buildings, and as quietly as he could used the crowbar to pry up the cover. Daichi climbed down into the sewer, pulling the manhole cover back over it. It was dark in the sewers, and a steady stream of runoff flowed by. It smelled, but more of oil and runoff than feces. Daichi took a flashlight out and began to make his way in the direction of the villain hideout. He had no idea if this even led somewhere close, but as of now Daichi didn't really have another plan.

Dead account

"Hey, can't we just kill these kids?" Death slash asked, bored as hell "maybe just hurt them enough they don't try to be heroes anymore.. or simply torturing them for fun" he said as he made a light sword appear, with a sick smile "who wants to go first?~ hehehe for death."

Detsuo tapped his finger repetitively on the keys dangling from his waste band as he slumped up the narrow stairs that led to his apartment door. Once he got to the top, he moved his hand slowly to the doorknob, then shakily opened it, the creak making him flinch slightly. He landed onto his dusty couch with a resounding sigh.
He placed his shaky hands onto his face, sweat started to form on his forehead.
Everywhere. There were posters and news reports everywhere he could look about the missing kids from Hashino Academy, the very kids who were in his classroom. He knew his father had something to do with this, or at least he though he did. Why would they take them? Detsuo echoed that very question ten times to himself, before he stood up hastily. His fists began to clench intensely, and his brows furrowed. His father couldn't have been apart of this right? Why would he strip away the students in his classroom? He knew that the base of operations was in the sewers, from popular news sources and such. He thought for a moment, then started towards the door. On the way out he grabbed his grey sweater with the words keen written sharply across the front of it, for incognito purposes. Detsuo quickly trotted down the stairs, then exited through the door on his left. He stormed past the repairmen putting a tire on the car hanging up on the ceiling. Once he exited the building, he swung his hood over his head, then headed towards the sewer drain where the headquarters was located. Once he had made it to the drain cover, it seemed to be already loosened. Though it still was quite heavy. Oh, I know...
He extended his arm, then winced, as his bones shifted and squirmed in his arm. His Radius bone extended outward, forming a small hook under the heavy manhole. He pulled upward then out, moving it just enough for him to squeeze through. His bone shot back into his arm, making an odd cracking noise. He slid down the ladder, landing on the wet ground with a splash. He looked around in the dank sewers, then proceeded in a random direction.

He had to see what was going on.

Last edited:
Daichi was making his way through the sewers when a sound of Detsuo dropping down caused him to freeze. It sounded like there was another person down here! Who?! S.W.A.T? Hostage rescue? Heroes? Villains? None of these sounded like very good options for Daichi right now... The masked boy silently flicked off his flashlight, pressing himself against the darkest corner of the sewer he could find and standing as still as he could. He made sure to control his breathing, keeping it slow, steady, and as quiet as possible. Daichi hoped that his black sweatshirt and pants would be enough to keep him concealed in the darkness of the sewer, but he couldn't be to careful. Daichi stood still and waited, ready to either run or fight at whoever managed to see him.

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Lydia lounged on her sofa as she watched the tv. She was binge-watching a favorite show of hers and it was getting to a good part when suddenly it stopped. Confused, she reached for the remote. As she grabbed it, news flashed onto the screen and her eyes widened. "No..." she uttered before scrambling up off the couch. She was lucky that it had not been her who was captured. She had heard that villains had attacked the school once before, but why would they attack another time she wondered. This seemed far too real far too soon for anything she expected. On the way out, she grabbed her purse and started to run. It held a variety of objects including a lighter that could be useful if her tails got tired. She was best at controlling her fire, but she could control other fire if she needed to. And this seemed like a time she might need to. She reached up to touch her kitsune ball hanging near her neck. A sense of calm spread across her for a moment, and she relaxed. Her classmates would've probably heard and been running there at the moment. She finally smiled since she left the house, and started running faster, not stopping until she approached the site of the crime.

Karla stood smiling, but silent as she watched Muyia return with the children. She knew that the news was being spread, and a fight was approaching. With every word the news-woman said and every student that approached, her excitement grew. She drummed her fingers on her chair as a tentacle curled around a glass of water. She brought it to her lips, taking a generous sip before setting it back down. She watched as more people joined the room, each having their own thing to say. As Deathlight stepped into the room and offered to kill the kids, she started to talk. "I don't think we should kill the kids. We need them as hostages. And as for harming them, we don't know how much they can take and we might accidentally kill them," she said, stepping forward. If she was being honest, she didn't feel like killing or harming the captured teens would give them any benefits. And it just seemed like a waste of energy to her. "They're no threat to us now that they're caught inside Muyia's force fields," she said, looking at him to see his reaction. Samuel was a mysterious person to her. She knew little about him besides the basics of his quirk and the fact that he had a brother. "Why don't you save your destructive energy for your brother?" she asked, looking outside pleased to see the growing group of people.

On top of a building, near the site of the captured, a young man crouched like a gargoyle, watching everything and everyone. Someone caught his eye. A fast man, but he was having issues running. Still, the news was out and he wanted some fun. His eyes glowed as he watched with increasing interest, his body slowly tightening as he got himself ready to pounce.

Meanwhile, Drayda had been living in a treehouse she made for herself. It was nice, there was no living cost and she could live up there for quite awhile with the food she can provide for herself due to her hunting habits and the water she can get from a nearby spring and well. The problem was, she had no service and she was pretty much living under a rock at this point with how little tech she had. The only thing she had that was technology was her phone and headphones.

However, the sound of sirens caught her attention. Peeking out of her little house, she could spot a sizable color disturbance in the city. Something really bad must have happened. Summoning the power from her dragon, she leaped out of her house through a window. Wings and tail sprout out as she took to the air. It took a few minutes to get to the city streets and, passing a TV store, she slowed down and landed to watch the news. Students she remembered from school were captured. Growling, she ran and took to the skies again.

It was then that she saw him.

Zuron.

She saw him struggling as he ran towards the disturbance. Sighing, she took after his trail, her speed having been improved since she has trained with him that day. Still, she could never be as fast as him. Quick, maybe. Fast, never.

She then landed behind Zuron as he slowed down and she walked up beside him. "Students from our school have been captured. I'm assuming we'll be in a fight for our lives here. You ready?" She gave a side glance towards Zuron, a slight smile creeping up on the edge of her lips before it became a more determined look as she looked up at the location.

"I know- I know." Kishi began as his gaze burned into the ground, then the pebbles by his feet began to jump around as the road shook violently. Kishi's eyes grew wide and focused on a truck in the distance- his ride. It was fate, nobody ever traveled these lonely roads- a truck at this hour must have been a sign. "Kat, I know there are a lot of things going through your mind right now. Just stay home- you're safe there, everything will end up alright." the boy mumbled as his body tensed. "I'll see you tomorrow at school, 'kay?" Kishi added as he rose his voice to sound reassuring. The boy couldn't let Kat go, he couldn't stand to see her in danger. With a long pause, Kishi didn't wait for Kat to hang up the phone with the press of a button, he then watched a moment as the truck closed in. Wait. Wait. Wait. Now! The boy used all the force in his body to lunge into the bed of the truck, the vehicle shook but the driver didn't respond. Was he caught- that had to be noticeable. Yet the truck did not slow down. At least at this point, it seemed nobody had seen him.

Zuron could hear Drayda coming, she was fast however. Faster than before. Had he really helped her. "Our school? Captured? Pathetic." Zuron huffed, but he didn't react to the words as much as most of the other students did. The boy smiled at Drayda's offer- fight with their lives? He knew she was brave- but that was quite the drastic thing to say. And to think just the other day she was laying on the steps next to a pool of her own vomit. Zuron snickered to himself about the insult that went through his head. Zuron couldn't help the playful twinkle in his eye, "I can fight for my own life, thank you very much. I suggest you stay on your toes, however." Zuron added with a smirk as he narrowed his eyes on the scene from a far. "Do you know how many there are? Villains, I mean." Zuron inquired.

Dead account

Jack finally arrived at the site, but decided to stay hidden, "is that a guy on the roof?..what's he looking at..." he thought before looking in that direction "Zuron, and dragonfly, Zuron's cockiness will make him lose and definitely not Dragon girl throwing up on the villain. . But if i help them, i won't get the chanc to get inside.." he thought, he crept behind the building, slowly then peered out the window, his classmates, and.. oh, his brother threatening to kill them. Great. Just what he wanted. He waved slowly at Ciel, and gesturing not to make a sound , he went back down to think of a plan, what could he do? Watch his brother accidentally kill one of his classmates? "Hmm, what took down these forces last time...oh! Kat had disrupted that girl with her powers an everyone had been freed...if she sees the news, she might come"

"Come on! This is no fun, just sitting around doing quite litteraly nothing, maybe just a simple stab?" Deathslash said

Drayda predicted that Zuron wasn't going to make a big fuss about the fact that people have been taken. Of course, she hardly connected with any of them, so it was more of a "I don't know them enough" to actually feel that bad about them being captured. Besides, she had quite a bad life and experienced and seen many terrible things, so this was practically nothing. She just smirked as Zuron's response before being asked. She just shrugged.

"I don't know. All I know is that there were a group of super villains trying to capture superhero students for whatever reason." Looking up, she spotted someone on the roof of the building, looking at them. Glaring at them. He seemed extremely familiar... Was that-... No, it couldn't be...

Feeling the familiar fire of her body transforming, scales sprouted all across her body, but it was difficult for the rest of her body to become dragon-like. Was the dragon scared of him? No... No, not now. For being a sassy little brat most of the time, Drayda forgot that the dragon could feel fear. She attempted to summon more from her dragon, but all it did was tire them both out. Settling on the defense and maneuverability and having to wait on the strength portion, she eyed the almost gargoyle-looking man on the roof. He then jumped...

Meanwhile, the young man on the roof had leaped off and his body transformed with ease into a larger, more formidable dragon. He flew down with grace and landed pretty much perfectly in front of Drayda and Zuron. He looked over at Drayda and smirked. "My, my... It's been a while.... Sister!"

Drayda just couldn't react to that, as she just stood there... Drache?

"Oh, the dragon got your tongue? Mmm, what a shame. You always were the one with the apparent relationship issue with your Dragon. Oh, and what's this? I have heard of you before," he looked over at Zuron. His voice was rather high-pitched and taunting as he talked to his apparent sister, but was now in a low growl. "You will be fun to capture. Let's see how long your legs last..."

Drayda just growled before finally being able to say something. "Drache, I thought you were dead!"

"I would have been dead if I had stayed with that stupid family of yours. They despised us as soon as we were born and practically abandoned us as they didn't care about our existence and was too afraid to ask why we were born like dragons. You'd think I'd be too weak and dumb to survive out there on my own? Two minds are better than one!"

His eyes flared as he lunged forward with incredible speed. Catching Drayda off guard, she flapped her wings once as she jumped to propel herself up and away from danger as he attempted to headbutt her. Once that didn't hit, he quickly swung his head around to the general direction of Zuron while swinging his tail wildly. The speed of which he fought was much faster than Drayda's, showing the potential speed she could achieve if she trained for a couple more years.

"Kishi... Kishi, wait!" But it was too late. Kishi had already hung up on her. Kat looked at her phone, a little confused by what Kishi had been saying. Stay at home? Be safe? It took Kat a moment, but she slowly began to realize what Kishi was doing. Was... was he going after the villains?! Alone?! A fresh wave of panic flowed through Kat as she quickly jumped off her bed. If she moved quickly, she might be able to cut him off and try to talk him out of it. Sure, they had jumped in to fight the villains before. But this was different. Back then, the villains were just running around and causing chaos. It was easy and simple to jump in, since it sort of caught the villains off guard. But this time... This time, the villains were ready for trouble. And even worse, they were holding their friends hostage! If they tried to jump in, they could end up being held hostage themselves. Or even worse, the villains could get nervous and kill them or their friends...

"I'm going out!" Kat called over her shoulder to her parents as she ran out the door. While she still felt that fresh flow of panic, on a bit of a deeper level, Kat felt... well, she felt a little hurt. If Kishi was going to go and try to fight the villains, and get their friends back, well, why did he tell her? Why didn't he ask Kat to go with him? After all, she was training to be a hero just as hard as Kishi was. And they were friends, right? Kat thought they worked pretty well together...

Running down the street, Kat pushed back those thoughts as she jogged in the direction of the hideout. Surely, this was all just a misunderstanding, right? Just some miscommunication? Kat called up Kishi again, breathing heavily and waiting for him to pick up.

Ren thought himself awful lucky to be able sit at home freely with his family as he couldn't imagine what the students unfortunate enough to be kidnapped were going through. Ren slumped down on the couch wondering if there was something he could do ,but what could he do he was no pro hero as he lacked the experience a pro hero had. "How can I aspire to be a hero if i'm sitting at home while who knows what's happening to the other students? I can't save them by myself!" Ren thought to himself as he walked upstairs to his room. He filled his bag and thought about leaving to help the students. However before Ren could walk out the door he had to think about who he would call and ask for help from. Ren wasn't entirely sure what he was going to do but one thing certain was he was going to prove he should be a hero. "Hey mom, I'm heading out to get some batteries from the store! Don't worry about me, I have my bus ticket! Ren said as he opened the door.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Kotaro had woken up with a very uneasy feeling, as almost always, but today something felt really wrong. He'd only had this strong of a gut sense a few times before the event, and it almost always served him right. He'd narrowly dodged his share of lockdowns and nearby villain attacks, but still, this was a feeling that screeched in his ear like a younger sibling after you fling a pillow at them.
Something wasn't right at all.
I-I'm a hero now, though. I kinda wanna investigate. Something says to poke some sticks at the fire...
Kotaro got out of bed, dressed himself, and pocketed a rather small water balloon. Except it was filled with vinegar. A very evil substance, but also a pretty nice one. Ask All Might.

Kotaro put on his white hoodie instead of his regular hoodie, just in case. What could he say? For all he knew, he could get mugged by a squirrel today. Always gotta be prepared.
And with that, Kota was almost out the door before his dad dragged him back inside.
"Look at this." His dad said, pointing at the TV.
Kota looked and saw a report about the Hashino students being kidnapped.
Aha. I knew something was up.
Kota smiled rather nervously at his father, and pulled his mask on.
"I got this, chief."
He strapped on the rest of his hero costume, and dashed out the door. He narrowly dodged a grab from his father, and slid down the stair railings.
"I promise I'll come back if it gets dangerous!"
"It already is."
"Was I asking you?" and with that, Kota sprinted towards the location of the report. He probably looked like a dork, but when you have anime music looping in your head, you can't really stop yourself...

Kishi lay on his back. In the bed of a truck. Which belonged to some random stranger. His situation was not ideal- in fact he had no idea what he was doing. The boy's eyes followed each cloud as it came and passed like a fleeting image, he sighed out loud and flinched slightly when his phone began ringing. It was Kat. What did he tell her last time? The boy couldn't quite remember what the last words eh exchanged with her were, he was in too much of a frenzy, but his opinion had remained unchanged about wanting her to remain far away from the scene. Kishi let the phone ring. He didn't want to pick up. He didn't know what he would say. Why did everything seem so wrong? Why did everything seem to come crashing down all at once? The boy grunted as he pulled himself over the edge of the wall of the truck's bed, heaving himself over and just barely landing on his feet. he could see the villain's hideout just a few blocks down the road.

Zuron sort of nodded at Drayda's words, though he was more focused on his own thoughts than her sloppy intel. Eventually he looked back at the girl only to find that her own gaze had wandered. Zuron's purple eyes followed the path of Drayda's own stare, and immediately fixed on the figure on the roof. What a weirdo. Shit, not just a weirdo. Zuron's body tensed when he watched the man transform- a dragon? Just like Drayda... but way cooler. Was he a villain? Zuron readied his stance, crouching slightly as his quirk activated and he felt the energy pulse through his veins. Yet, the dragon did not attack. It landed directly in front of the pair and began speaking- Zuron didn't react. Maybe he should've. Maybe he should've landed a punch square in that reptile's ugly mug- but he didn't. He simply sat blinking as the term "sister" came from their opponent's mouth. Zuron narrowed his gaze as the male and Drayda spoke back and forth, he growled slightly when the stranger addressed him. Catch me? Zuron huffed, yeah right. But before he kenw it, the other male had taken off. Shit, he was fast. Way faster than Drayda. Zuron's eyes grew wide as Drache swung his tail back and forth, but Zuron was still quicker. Zuron managed to evade the large tail, the boy growled as his eyes scanned the beast in front of him. This thing was way to large to be taken down with just Zuron's hits. "Hey, Drayda- I think we could really use your scaly friend right about now." Zuron called out, suggesting for the girl to summon her own dragon-counterpart. The boy focused both of his arms towards the dragon and began swinging them rapidly- of course his currents wouldn't be enough to really harm the dragon, but the wind were strong enough to at least catch it's attention.

The hollow sounds of water droplets echoed throughout the sewers.
Detsuo kept an eye peeled for any villains or possibly even worse, heroes. After only a moment the stench of the wretched gutters got to him, leaving his stomach in grumbles. He pulled his sweater over his nose, then let out a long sigh. Where even was the main base of operations? And what was he even going to do when he got there? They probably would recognize his white hair and quirk instantly, as he does have an absurd resemblance to his father. If whoever these villains did recognize him, Detsuo would be in big trouble. So it's best to remain in the shadows and observe from afar.

Detsuo thought he heard some scrambling shortly after he landed, and the thought that somebody else was down here near him was nagging in the back of his head. It was too dark to see anything, and he didn't bring a light of any kind. Suddenly a light bulb illuminated in his brain, and he grabbed his phone from his left pocket of the slick sweater he adorned. He tapped the flashlight on, and although it wasn't much, the light served its purpose. He scanned around the area he heard the rustling, but there wasn't much to see that was alarming. He shrugged, then flicked the flashlight back off. He unknowingly walked past a cloaked Daichi, his hands stuffed into pockets.

Kat muttered angrily when Kishi didn't pick up the phone. Was he deliberately ignoring her now?! Kat dialed the number again as she ran. Maybe he would pick up this time, but Kat had a feeling that he wouldn't. The pit in her stomach began to grow larger as she ran towards the place the villain hideout was said to be on the news. What was going on? This wasn't like him. After everything that had gone on in the training camp... why was he giving her the cold shoulder? Had Kat done something? No, that wasn't it... Did Kishi really think that she was weak enough that she needed to be hidden away? Like some sort of damsel in distress?

Kat decided to stop those thoughts and just focus on running. After a while of running, Kat turned the corner to see the wall of newsvans parked away from the villain's hideout, quite a few blocks away. Kat stopped, putting her hands on her knees and taking some breaths. A double workout today, it looked like. One or two blocks away, she watched as a truck drove by. A figure jumped out of the back, stumbling forward and catching himself. Even from a block away, Kat could recognize that blue hair anywhere. Mustering up some more energy, Kat began to once again run. Once she was about a block away, she called out to her friend.
"Kishi! Kishi!!!" Kat yelled to Kishi, anger clear in her voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daichi stayed perfectly still as whoever else was down here switched on a flashlight and began to look around. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust, but once they did, Daichi realized that the person with him in the sewer looked rather familiar. He looked like one of the students in his class.... Detri? Desko? No, wait, Detsuo! The quiet, strange type. That white hair was a bit of a giveaway. Daichi hadn't seen what his quirk was.... But a more important question, what was he doing down here? Was he trying to save the other students, like Daichi was? Not sure what to do, Daichi stayed pressed against the wall as Detsuo switched off his phone light and walked right past him.

After another moment, Daichi decided to step out. While it would not be good for a member of his class to recognize him, he had faith in his disguise. And he needed to know why Detsuo was down here. Daichi also didn't trust his ability to sneak around without Detsuo finding him, and didn't want to risk getting attacked by Detsuo if the student thought Daichi was an enemy. He waited for Detsuo to walk a little further before deciding to speak up.
"What are you doing down here?" Daichi asked. He spoke in a low, gravelly voice, trying to make himself sound different.

Guessing that the little twerp was still going to be faster, Drache just stared with a guffawed expression as the boy tried to blow him away... Was that really going to do anything? He hugged his wings closely to his body and faced towards Zuron so the wind didn't affect him that much.

Meanwhile, Drayda was having a few issues. Looking over at Zuron, she thought to herself to get her Dragon hyped for combat.

Do you want our prideful friend to die? Give me your power and let me fight if you are so afraid!

It took a moment, but she finally transformed completely. She was angry, as was evident by the fiery glow in her eyes. Seeing that the wind didn't even phase Drache at all, she quickly crouched down and flapped her wings a couple times as she lunged forward, getting enough momentum to get underneath Drache without him noticing.

She then spun around, grabbed a hold of the chink between the tougher-than-usual belly scales and scales on his side and dug her claws and tail point into them. She earned a groan before Drache immediately laid down abruptly, pinning Drayda painfully and like a pancake to the concrete road below. She screeched an inhuman screech as she attempted to wiggle herself free, but only managed to free her lower half except her tail.

Drache swung his head around and attempted to bite Drayda, but she was too far to the side. She did, however, bashed him on the nose when he tried with her wing, causing him to lurch his head back in pain before his own wing came down and pinned her painfully to the concrete. She could feel her scales caving into the pressure as her ribs began to painfully bend with every movement from Drache and herself.

Why did she think going under him was a good idea? But she did cause quite a bit of a distraction, no matter how painful it was.

As Ren walked outside he looked around his yard to be sure there weren't any suspicious people outside. Although he didn't see any peculiar people outside he still felt nervous as he had never faced a villain by himself before ,and even though he knew what to do it still felt weird. Each step he took down his walkway he felt more nervous almost as if the air around him were getting heavier. As he made it to the sidewalk he debated on whether or not he should try to find them. Ren felt obligated to help if he could ,but on the other hand he didn't have any provisional hero licence yet. Ren was conflicted however he tried not to overthink it as he didn't want to pass out on the sidewalk. Ren began running as he was completely determined to find a way to help. His younger sister thought it was weird how determined Ren was as he was usually calm and reserved. After a while Ren saw the newsvans that were located near the villain's hideout.

Last edited:
Zuron huffed as his shoulders slumped slightly. How was he already so tired? He knew that his power had been draining recently, but he could barely catch his breath after his little wind stunt. When Drayda, like a missile, forced herslef towards Drache's underbelly Zuron's feet spread apart slightly. What was she planning, was she crazy? Zuron continued to watch as Drache released a groan before slopping over- "Shit!" Zuron response was too late, the curse being his way of saying 'move out the way'. The boy felt another surge rush through his body, wincing slightly at the girl's painful screech- it seemed her and Drache were really fighting like wild animals. There were no punches or kicks- just two creatures throwing around their body wight. How the hell was he supposed to compete with that? Suddenly, Zuron zeroed in on the scene. An opening. Figuring that Drayda had distracted her brother on purpose, Zuron knew he had the perfect opportunity to hit him. Zuron mustered up his quirk, he took a moment to revel in the pulsing energy before he released it in an attack that was so fast it was nearly invisible- the boy took only a few strides forward before using that momentum to launch himself into the air. As Zuron spiraled through the sky, the boy quickly switched position so his feet were aimed towards Drache's face, if it hit he was sure he'd at least be able to help relieve some pressure from Drayda.

Kishi faced the villainous scene with uncertainty, a few blocks down a fight had already broken out. It was impossible to be clear who was fighting from Kishi's distance, but it was definitely students and some sort of dragon. Kishi's hands clenched into fists as he looked up to the open window where the cameras were focused, maybe he could get in without being noticed. No- that was just stupid. The boy's thinking was interrupted by an all too familiar voice. Any other time, Kishi would've been elated to hear the girl's voice- but judging by the latest course of events and Kat's tone, Kishi had trouble convincing himself that joy would be an appropriate reaction to her. Not wanting to turn around, Kishi's eyes grew wide and he just sort of hoped he was hearing things. Kishi turned around to slwoly turned around to face the girl, his eyebrows furrowed with concern but he couldn't quite understand why she looked so irritated. "Kat- I. I mean, I'm glad to see you. But I told you to stay home. It's dangerous, you shouldn't be here." Kishi's voice was low, calm despite everything that was happening around him. He couldn't figure out why she would do the opposite of what he said- did she not at all care for his words?

Muyia closed her eyes lightly as she sunk into the couch. With her energy on keeping the students in captivity, the girl did not intend of fighting anyone else. Of course, if she had to Muyia did not doubt her ability. These kids were so weak- she didn't understand how any of them could even come close to considering themselves worth while for her or the other villains. Anyways, she just wanted to sleep.