• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
YAAAAAAAY! WE'RE FINALLY MOVING ON!
A'ight.
@Barefoot_Kittens
If you don't mind, I'm changing Camden's outfit a tad. It won't be anything too major. Just a jacket change and actual fitting pants.
EDIT:
(And that's how you make a character *drops mic and eases into depression*)
@SwiftSwoobat I've had sad moments, but that post just threw them onto the floor and jumped on their shards.

Last edited:
Here is a new character!

Name: Daichi Khorlanova
Hero Name (Optional): Warrior Heart
Age (Year): 16
Appearance (Detailed please): Daichi has white, scruffy hair that seems quite poofy, and bright green eyes. He usually wears a long sleeved shirt and sweatpants to cover his arms and legs. Due to years of martial arts training, he is quite muscular and athletic. Daichi stands at about 5'9", and while he is quite muscular he's still on the thinner side. His skin is a little tan from the training he's done outside.
Personality (Detailed please): Usually, Daichi tries to be pretty chill. He tends to get defensive at times, and when it comes to his quirk he acts like he has something to prove. He has a firm belief that anyone can be a hero. Daichi has sudden waves of nervousness at times.
Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): Pretty simple reason... he's quirkless.

Quirk (Type): Action Reflex (Transformation)
Explanation: A transfomation quirk that temporarily gives Daichi slightly higher reflexes.
Setback: He's lying and doesn't have a quirk.

Here is a new character!

Appearance (Detailed please): Daichi has white, scruffy hair that seems quite poofy, and bright green eyes. He usually wears a long sleeved shirt and sweatpants to cover his arms and legs. Due to years of martial arts training, he is quite muscular and athletic. Daichi stands at about 5'9", and while he is quite muscular he's still on the thinner side. His skin is a little tan from the training he's done outside.
Personality (Detailed please): Usually, Daichi tries to be pretty chill. He tends to get defensive at times, and when it comes to his quirk he acts like he has something to prove. He has a firm belief that anyone can be a hero. Daichi has sudden waves of nervousness at times.
Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): Pretty simple reason... he's quirkless.

Explanation: A transfomation quirk that temporarily gives Daichi slightly higher reflexes.
Hahaha the setback. I laughed so hard.

Here is a new character!

That is an amazing Quirk. XD *slow clap*

Good job, my friend. XD You have made the single most silliest character I would love to meet one day.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Here is a new character!

This...
This is fabulous.
Camden willl probably get along with him xD
Oh, and @Hungry Badass I was thinking, should Jack and Camden start a rivalry? It's up to you, but I think that it'd be interesting.

Just putting it out here- I think Zuron and Kosho are gonna have a fun little relationship!

Kishi - Yoru
Kumori - Hanwon
Asta - Detsuo
Ciel - Akagi
Kazumi - Himari
Jack - Aurora
Hoshi - Camden
Lydia - Seo
Eru - Kat
Zuron - Drayda
Fuyuki- Daichi

Here's some necessary info about the follow event. I'll have Mr. Hami explain it a little more. Let me know if you want to switch buddies, or have any questions:

The partners can do whatever they want for one whole day, though they must stay on campus and they must stay together. They are given time to get to know each other, practice their quirks together, do anything they want. At the end of the day there could be a big competition to see which team works the best together (like a couple Olympics).

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
To be honest, I just hope that Aurora is alive by the end of this.
In case @Hungry Badass accepts the rivalry, i'd be ready to write a will lol.
Camden and Hoshi actually doesn't sound like a bad pair, not gonna lie.
EDIT: I just wondered, what will we do about the real world events? Like provisional licenses and Stain, as well as All Might vs. All for One?

Last edited:
What does the class look like? I'm just questioning so Drayda can potentially punch something and not have it matter as it's supposed to be punched. If it's a wall though.... yeaaa XD

Also, where is Zuron sitting? I'm assuming he's sitting in one corner of the room furthest away from everything, or at least sitting somewhere in the back.

I don't know where Zuron sits, never really thought about it. Considering where everyone else sits, I think he's in the front left corner of the room.

As for classroom, its just like 25 desks- teacher's deck and a whiteboard in front. That's it, but Mr. Hami's quirk gives him the ability to basically create anything the class needs.

Mmmmm that poses as a problem then. XD I'll have Drayda punch a wall then. Unless Mr. Hami has made dummies or such for a lesson, but I have no idea what lesson that would be considering that they won't be training much.

Or maybe I can have her destroy an extra chair...

@ConfusedPsyduck Since Kazumi is sitting right next to Drayda, the extra chair is right behind them that got destroyed. He was in close proximity to that. XD

I only said that Drayda was at the far end of the class to give a good indicator of where she is sitting.
X = Destroyed chair; Z = Zuron; D = Drayda; K = Kazumi

X
D| | | | Z|
K| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
....................Door

Also this diagram is not to scale XD Each seat is equally spaced apart.

@ConfusedPsyduck Since Kazumi is sitting right next to Drayda, the extra chair is right behind them that got destroyed. He was in close proximity to that. XD

I only said that Drayda was at the far end of the class to give a good indicator of where she is sitting.
X = Destroyed chair; Z = Zuron; D = Drayda; K = Kazumi

X
D| | | | Z|
K| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
....................Door

Also this diagram is not to scale XD Each seat is equally spaced apart.

oops, sorry i'll go edit my post:p

So uh.. I got bored and made a short story of how Drayda's fight would go with a villain I randomly made up after a year or so of progression in this RP. XD If any of you guys are interested, I can put it up on Creative Corner for you guys to read. :3 The story capitalizes on her future potential, but she hasn't met this yet in the RP.

@Keenkistune , I don't mind. Go ahead and edit it.

@Xx_WHAT-is-LIFE_xX I want to wait a little bit more to see if anyone else's character joins the mix. If not, I don't mind making another character (a lot of activities will be messed up if there are uneven numbers), or we could use an NPC to partner up with one of my characters and give Flora whoever their partner was.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Please... it's only been 10 hours since i've last been active...
slow down please xD.
Side note: I may not be active much tomorrow. Just saying.
EDIT: Actually, I was thinking about creating another character, @Barefoot_Kittens is that OK with you?
EDIT #2: I just started thinking about Zuron's hoodie... or was it a shirt? That said "sh*t" or something like that. It coulda been the no-no word that starts with an F, also... idk remember. Either way, I laughed thinking about Zuron walking through the halls and getting the disapproving glares from all of the Christians and teachers.

Last edited:
If nothing happens, I focus on my character's emotional and mental struggles that may or may not occur. And I thought they were all not connected, so there's that. XD but i did mention a chair, and not a desk/chair thingy. Otherwise, i probably would have stated as such.

Or you could be so out-of-the-loop, like Drayda who has never heard of a hero except random mentionings of a hero. XD Her quirk actually causes her to black out so any information she could possibly get about any hero could potentially be during her black out, which happened more often when she was younger.