• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Name: Drayda Nicholson
Hero Name: N/A (Will get one later)
Appearance:
  • Human: She is 5'00" (152.4 cm) and weighs 120 lbs (54.4 kg). She has dark skin, freckles, and short black hair with amber eyes. Despite her size, she is quite strong, her muscles being quite defined. There is also a little birthmark on the back of her shoulder that resembles a tiny dragon's head. Not a perfect rendition of it, but enough to give a good abstract idea. She wears tank tops and shorts with sandals. Her sandals are black, her tank tops range from a deep purple to black, and her shorts are always black. She also has a deep purple backpack.
  • Dragon: She becomes a black dragon with purple highlights and light purple spines, belly scales, and deep purple wing membranes. She is only 3'05" (104.1 cm) from draconic hand to shoulder and only weighs 70 lbs (31.6 kg) of scaly muscle. She is 4'11" (149.9 cm) from snout tip to tail tip and her wingspan is 4'05" (134.6 cm). She has a poisonous barb at the end of her tail, sharp spines from her head to the tip of her tail, amber eyes, sharp teeth and claws, and she has a very lithe appearance. Her spines can either relax and hug close to her body or tense them up so they point straight upwards.
Hero Costume: N/A (Will get one later)
Personality: She acts tough and can be arrogant, but she is super sweet on the inside. She has a no-nonsense kind of attitude towards pessimism along with being naturally curious and mischievous. She won't let anyone bring her spirits down and she is a generally optimistic person, which can make her seem slightly unrealistic at times. Once she gets friends, she is very loyal and protective of them. She has very strong emotions, which can cause her to transform a piece of her body on accident. As a dragon, she loses her human logic in favor of a very strong primal and instinctual urge to either protect those she sees or potentially hurt those she views as a threat. Whoever she was before is gone, so she tries to keep her dragon form under wraps.
Major Malfunction: She can't control her transformations, and she only transforms completely when she's under a lot of emotional or physical duress. This causes a lot of mental strain as she attempts to regain control and transform back to avoid her more primal side from hurting anyone or destroying anything. Since she can't control her quirk, she doesn't have a hero name or a hero costume and, even though she believes she can become a good hero like the ones who emerge from U.A. High, she has a fear that she will never become a good hero and will never control her powers.

Quirk: Mutant Quirk - Draconic Transformation
Explanation: She can transform her entire body into a dragon or just transform parts of her body. She can either turn her legs into dragon legs, an arm or both arms into dragon arms, grow a tail, grow sharp teeth, grow scales, or grow a pair of wings that are too small for her to properly fly, but are used for gliding and shielding. She only has some control over this and can only use them when she feels threatened. Once she transforms a part of her body, she starts to act more feral. The more parts of her transform, the more less human she'll start to act and the more animalistic she'll become. She can transform fully into a dragon, but only when under extreme emotional or physical duress and will lose herself completely. She is exceptionally strong and has heightened senses and agility when in this form, but she can't reliably control herself.
Setback: Due to her inability to control herself when she transforms and an inability to keep herself from transforming, she usually tries to hide this side of her and doesn't embrace this side of her for fear of hurting those she cares about. She couldn't go to U.A. High due to this major setback and due to her being a possible liability for the school and their students and staff in general.

Alright, now that this is done.... Question: What is the major thing that is about to happen and what is happening right now? My character can just be a transfer student from another school due to them having issues helping her trying to overcome her barrier of not accepting herself as a whole and being afraid of herself.
This reminds me of a Minecraft ender dragon xd

Last edited:
I just realized that there is a bit of a commotion going on. I'll wait until people have come back from their mission to introduce my character.
This reminds me of a Minecraft ender dragon xd

Well XD I took no inspiration from the Ender Dragon. Mainly took inspiration from the looks of Spyro and Cynder, just without the horns. But I'm glad I made a reference to something I didn't intend to make. XD

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Name: Drayda Nicholson
Hero Name: N/A (Will get one later)
Appearance:
  • Human: She is 5'00" (152.4 cm) and weighs 120 lbs (54.4 kg). She has dark skin, freckles, and short black hair with amber eyes. Despite her size, she is quite strong, her muscles being quite defined. There is also a little birthmark on the back of her shoulder that resembles a tiny dragon's head. Not a perfect rendition of it, but enough to give a good abstract idea. She wears tank tops and shorts with sandals. Her sandals are black, her tank tops range from a deep purple to black, and her shorts are always black. She also has a deep purple backpack.
  • Dragon: She becomes a black dragon with purple highlights and light purple spines, belly scales, and deep purple wing membranes. She is only 3'05" (104.1 cm) from draconic hand to shoulder and only weighs 70 lbs (31.6 kg) of scaly muscle. She is 4'11" (149.9 cm) from snout tip to tail tip and her wingspan is 4'05" (134.6 cm). She has a poisonous barb at the end of her tail, sharp spines from her head to the tip of her tail, amber eyes, sharp teeth and claws, and she has a very lithe appearance. Her spines can either relax and hug close to her body or tense them up so they point straight upwards.
Hero Costume: N/A (Will get one later)
Personality: She acts tough and can be arrogant, but she is super sweet on the inside. She has a no-nonsense kind of attitude towards pessimism along with being naturally curious and mischievous. She won't let anyone bring her spirits down and she is a generally optimistic person, which can make her seem slightly unrealistic at times. Once she gets friends, she is very loyal and protective of them. She has very strong emotions, which can cause her to transform a piece of her body on accident. As a dragon, she loses her human logic in favor of a very strong primal and instinctual urge to either protect those she sees or potentially hurt those she views as a threat. Whoever she was before is gone, so she tries to keep her dragon form under wraps.
Major Malfunction: She can't control her transformations, and she only transforms completely when she's under a lot of emotional or physical duress. This causes a lot of mental strain as she attempts to regain control and transform back to avoid her more primal side from hurting anyone or destroying anything. Since she can't control her quirk, she doesn't have a hero name or a hero costume and, even though she believes she can become a good hero like the ones who emerge from U.A. High, she has a fear that she will never become a good hero and will never control her powers.

Quirk: Mutant Quirk - Draconic Transformation
Explanation: She can transform her entire body into a dragon or just transform parts of her body. She can either turn her legs into dragon legs, an arm or both arms into dragon arms, grow a tail, grow sharp teeth, grow scales, or grow a pair of wings that are too small for her to properly fly, but are used for gliding and shielding. She only has some control over this and can only use them when she feels threatened. Once she transforms a part of her body, she starts to act more feral. The more parts of her transform, the more less human she'll start to act and the more animalistic she'll become. She can transform fully into a dragon, but only when under extreme emotional or physical duress and will lose herself completely. She is exceptionally strong and has heightened senses and agility when in this form, but she can't reliably control herself.
Setback: Due to her inability to control herself when she transforms and an inability to keep herself from transforming, she usually tries to hide this side of her and doesn't embrace this side of her for fear of hurting those she cares about. She couldn't go to U.A. High due to this major setback and due to her being a possible liability for the school and their students and staff in general.

Alright, now that this is done.... Question: What is the major thing that is about to happen and what is happening right now? My character can just be a transfer student from another school due to them having issues helping her trying to overcome her barrier of not accepting herself as a whole and being afraid of herself.
Write me off if you want, @Barefoot_Kittens , but I can at least explain something.
Right now, we're finishing off forest camp, and the new characters will join us after the event. As for an explanation, idk, transferred in late or somethin?

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
@Steel_Snek is Camden skin like rubber and can he increase the size of himself? If so I had something in mind for my next post
Camden is a luffy reference, not a Gentle Criminal reference (If you don't read the manga don't look that guy up.)
So no, he can only extend his arms. Now, he CAN wrap himself in his arms, making him a rubber-like ball-thingy. But that would probably cost both of his arms.
I mean he's near Camden who has it rapped around his back with one of his hands so. We could rap up though bcuz we're basically done.
Camden dropped the target.
Oh, and @JPSomeone do you mind if I move on with my final post? I want Camden to pull off one last move before we end.
(Oh, and btw, my next post is about to become one big One Piece reference. So...)

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Camden is a luffy reference, not a Gentle Criminal reference (If you don't read the manga don't look that guy up.)
So no, he can only extend his arms. Now, he CAN wrap himself in his arms, making him a rubber-like ball-thingy. But that would probably cost both of his arms.

Oh, and @JPSomeone do you mind if I move on with my final post? I want Camden to pull off one last move before we end.
(Oh, and btw, my next post is about to become one big One Piece reference. So...)
An anime rp based on an anime referencing an anime going full anime? Yesss!

Hello, i'm new to this website, and i didn't know there was a Role Playing Part here until now, and i've found this thread to be interesting, is it okay if i join, it's okay if not.

Name: Kazumi Yokoyama
Hero Name (Optional): Guardian
Age (Year): 16 (First Year)
Appearance (Detailed please): Kazumi is quite pale with a pair of Grassy green eyes, he has blonde wavy hair and a scar across his left eye, though he is mostly seen covering his left eye with an eyepatch, he sometimes leaves the eyepatch and goes full "delinquent". Kazumi wears a green sweater with the design of a pine tree on it, he also wears black pants and white sneakers to top it all off.
Hero Costume (Optional): (Not Decided... yet)
Personality (Detailed please): At times Kazumi can be quite cantankerous, but besides that, he is kind and gentle, sure he can be boring, but that won't stop Kazumi from communicating with the outside world, sometimes he just tries too hard to be noticed, he just ends up being embarrassed.

Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): With his quirk needing to take damage first, he can't quickly touch his victim due to the pain of course, this means he'll have to get used to suffering. (this sounds really dark:'|)

Quirk (Type): Pain Transmission
Explanation: Kazumi can transfer the physical pain he felt, to others by making physical contact, Kazumi can even do it vice versa, with him transferring the physical pain of others to himself.
Setback: Given Kazumi's quirk, his quirk doesn't really open up to many offensive abilities (i think), but his quirk does open up to supportive abilities.

JPSomeone

Go ahead lol

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
@Hungry Badass I figured that you'd know what to do, but just in case, I don't plan for that attack to hit.
@JPSomeone, there we go.
Hello, i'm new to this website, and i didn't know there was a Role Playing Part here until now, and i've found this thread to be interesting, is it okay if i join, it's okay if not.

Name: Kazumi Yokoyama
Hero Name (Optional): Guardian
Age (Year): 16 (First Year)
Appearance (Detailed please): Kazumi is quite pale with a pair of Grassy green eyes, he has blonde wavy hair and a scar across his left eye, though he is mostly seen covering his left eye with an eyepatch, he sometimes leaves the eyepatch and goes full "delinquent". Kazumi wears a green sweater with the design of a pine tree on it, he also wears black pants and white sneakers to top it all off.
Hero Costume (Optional): (Not Decided... yet)
Personality (Detailed please): At times Kazumi can be quite cantankerous, but besides that, he is kind and gentle, sure he can be boring, but that won't stop Kazumi from communicating with the outside world, sometimes he just tries too hard to be noticed, he just ends up being embarrassed.

Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): With his quirk needing to take damage first, he can't quickly touch his victim due to the pain of course, this means he'll have to get used to suffering. (this sounds really dark:'|)

Quirk (Type): Pain Transmission
Explanation: Kazumi can transfer the physical pain he felt, to others by making physical contact, Kazumi can even do it vice versa, with him transferring the physical pain of others to himself.
Setback: Given Kazumi's quirk, his quirk doesn't really open up to many offensive abilities (i think), but his quirk does open up to supportive abilities.
That's actually a pretty cool quirk... I like it!

JPSomeone

I am pretty sure i just ended the entire arc.. sorry if anybody wanted to do something
That wasn't an arc. That was a whole season. That was naruto filler. That was the random information about characters you didn't need. This is the vegetables on the pizza you don't wanna eat. That was a whole week of my character's life, wasted. I'm glad it's over and hopefully, @Barefoot_Kittens can pull off some of her time skip magic to make the stuff go a bit faster. Speaking of @Barefoot_Kittens, do you and @IDKWhatUserNameToDo have a system set up for the buddy thing?

Last edited:
Ugh- sorry guys, I know you want to wrap this up. i'm currently at my brother's wedding and it is lasting forever. I'm gonna get in a final wrap up post (IDK and Captain Cardboard, sorry about taking so long with Zuron). Then tomorrow morning, I'll time-skip to the next week. @IDKWhatUserNameToDo and I still ahve some things to discuss about the buddy arc- but we'll tell you about it as soon as possible. In also gonna have to tag everyone who was waiting to introduce characters.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
That wasn't an arc. That was a whole season. That was naruto filler. That was the random information about characters you didn't need. This is the vegetables on the pizza you don't wanna eat. That was a whole week of my character's life, wasted. I'm glad it's over and hopefully @Barefoot_Kittens can pull off some of his time skip magic to make the stuff go a bit faster. Speaking of @Barefoot_Kittens, do you and @IDKWhatUserNameToDo have a system set up for the buddy thing?
XD
Why do I agree?!
But I liked this filler season. And sometimes you have to watch the filler seasons just to get through it.
@Barefoot_Kittens My relatives never invite me to their weddings...

JPSomeone

Ugh- sorry guys, I know you want to wrap this up. i'm currently at my brother's wedding and it is lasting forever. I'm gonna get in a final wrap up post (IDK and Captain Cardboard, sorry about taking so long with Zuron). Then tomorrow morning, I'll time-skip to the next week. @IDKWhatUserNameToDo and I still ahve some things to discuss about the buddy arc- but we'll tell you about it as soon as possible. In also gonna have to tag everyone who was waiting to introduce characters.
Hope it went well!

Itsuki- @Jekis
Yoru- @Hallowed
Lydia- @KeenKitsune
Itsumi- @NeonKill
Detsuo- @Zenhu
Eru- @Nombre De Usuario
Flora- @Xx_WHAT-is-LIFE_xX
Akagi- @SwiftSwoobat
Hanwon- @Mango137
Drayda- @Merciless Medic
Kazumi- @ConfusedPsyduck

Hey guys! We're finally ready for all the new members, sorry for those of you who had waited several weeks to get in- I hope we can make it worth your while. Before I started writing pairs for the buddy arc- I wanted to see who was still in this RP and who dropped out. If I tagged you and you are still interested, please respond with a smiley face or something.

I would like a description of what the place looks like though, so I don't start taking liberties in my own hands on accident. XD Is the place shaped kind of like DWMA from Soul Eater? Like a huge academy with no dorms, or like an academy with dorms?

So I decided to have my character come upon the building and pass out. XD I'm assuming everyone is gone at some training ground a bit of a ways away, so they'll probably see a passed out young woman by the steps to the school with vomit all over the steps. XD Yup, solid introduction to a character. XD Such gross.

@Merciless Medic such a beautiful post T.T, but I suggest you save the post for now. Wait until I time skip- which will be soon- and then all of the new characters will come in. I originally planned for everyone to be introduced by just entering the classroom, then the teacher would introduce them. I am perfectly willing to have Drayda introduced separately, seeing as she barely even made it to school- let alone inside the classroom XD. I think it would benefit the organization of the RP if you delete your post (make sure you save it) and then post it after I write out the time skip (so that it's easier for the RPers to find and read it later). I'm gonna have it time skip through the weekend and into the next week's Monday- that is the perfect time to have Drayda sitting there, we could say that she arrived at the school way earlier than everyone else- so the students soon find her.

Also- who here would be interested in having dorms for the school? They wouldn't be the most high quality dorms around, but I think ti may hep with the social and relationship development of the RP.

Ahh okay :3 I kind of figured I was moving a bit too quickly there XD (wanted to post in the RP obviously and for some reason I couldnt wait). I'll do the thing and initiate the thing later then :3

I'm glad you understand. And I'm so sorry for making you wait so long. I'm rather impatience myself, and completely understand your pain. I promise I'll get that timekeeper up by the end of the night- I'm trying to figure out which characters are actually still in the RP- because I'm making pairs for the next activity. Thanks for being so cooperative ;)

I'm gonna drop what happened to Zuron right here because I don't want people to be confused (I'm also low-key protective over him and don't wanna make hims seem like a baby XD) - but I don't know how to include the explanation into the RP. Essentially- Zuron's quirk just made his muscles a tad bit weaker at the moment. Of course, the boy had no idea that this side affect existed- seeing as his quirk was enabled him to dodge most attacks that would sustain high levels of damage. And he was more used to dodging until his opponents were tired as opposed to fighting head-on. One of the ways he maintains high speed is by his muscles contracting and expand rapidly, the longer he uses his quirk the thinner his muscles are stretched. When his muscles are in such a condition- it is extremely easy for them to tear, sprain, strain, or rupture. So long as his quirk is in effect, if he injuries himself in any of the ways listed it will seem much worse than it actually is- at least until his muscles fall back into their normal shape. That's why a simple sprain, like what happened when he punched the metal target, feels like his hand had just been ripped off. It would also make his bones more fragile in such a state, and his body more vulnerable in general- but it still has to be a pretty hard hit to do such damage.

Also- I'm writing the time skip post now. I'm still confirming and working out a few details about the next arc- I promise I'm gonna get us moving as soon as possible.