• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows

(Ask to join thread HERE https://pokecharms.com/threads/bnha-rp-malevolent-shadows-discussion.18847/)

Norou Hideki sprinted along the sidewalk that led to the famed Green Pheasant's Wing, an academy that had replaced the prestigious U.A. and even produced greater results. Now, a new regiment of heroes filled the societies of the globe with new hope, taking down villains with shocking efficiency and minimal collateral damage. I'm gonna be one of those heroes one day, Norou thought as he smirked to himself while he ran.

As his feet pattered rapidly against the concrete, small crimson sparks of electricity danced around Norou, slowly increasing in size until bright and long chains of scarlet lightning coursed around the teen, even dancing in his eyes. He whooped with glee as he surged forward, almost vanishing from his current position and darting along the sidewalk, reaching the front doors to GPW in a matter of seconds. Norou skidded to a stop in front of the large double doors as smaller sparks crackled around his shoes before dissipating into sizzling red smoke. Here it is. He grinned and dusted himself off before looking up at the building. Norou opened the double doors and stepped inside the school, ready to begin his first day.

Oh man oh man oh man oh man! First day in the Green Pheasant's Wing. I can't believe I actually made it. O-okay Asami calm down, just remember. You can do this...you can do this...

To say Asami Natsuko had been nervous would have been an understatement. In fact, Asami had to believe she had never felt more nerves than she ever had before this moment in her life. After having completed a tough entrance exam she had gone from more than just a humble fishing family; now she was a literally one the doorsteps of one of the top hero schools in the world.

But in any event, she knew she had to swallow those nerves. If she could not handle the presser of entering the front door, how would she handle the pressure of a pro career? So Asami took a breath as she followed another, seemingly more energetic student, inside the classroom.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kono looked walked proudly on the sidewalk. Today he was going to be at Green Pheasant's Wing. "Man I still can't believe U.A. got replaced. I mean, it's GPW has been going on for a long time now, but still. U.A. had so many classic heroes," he thought. "What makes less sense is that I actually got in! Oh my god, I'm so excited!" Though Kono didn't look the part. In fact, he didn't even have a smile on his face. However, it's all a part of his act.

As he reached the academy, he started turning very nervous. He could feel a drop of sweat running down his face as he gulped. Then he followed some other students inside.

Ryan slowly walked across the sidewalk to GPW. Ahead, or more like around, him was his little sister, Flip. "Come on, Ryan! We have to go!" She cheered as she skipped around him. "You haven't been to this school yet, slow yourself." Ryan said back as the two made it to the door. "So, ready for day uno?" Ryan asked Flip before opening the door. She lifted one thumb up signaling she was ready, and the two walked in.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Mark Schultz stepped along the paved path toward the school. His hands in his pockets and his eyes half open ahead. His hair swayed slightly up and down as he moved across the sidewalk. How insulting, they made me take an entrance exam, how blind do you have to be? Don’t they know the Schultz family? Maybe there would be more heroes in this world if such exams didn’t exist.

Mark Cooley slid in the front door, gliding along the edges of the door without effort. He strides down the hall without a tinge of anxiety, swaggering on his way to his class. snaping his fingers along his way, Bright white sparks coming from them as he did.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker crossed the street and turned on to the path that led to Green Pheasants Wing.
He slowed down his pace as he approached the door. Did he really want to go in there? What would happen on the first day? Would the other kids be better than him?

God, why did I listen to my parents, and why the hell did the school pass me? I don't really want to be here... Too many people.

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel walked towards what would be his new school, Green Pheasants Wing. His mind was focused on what would his first day in GPW be like. He gulped as he arrived at the door, stopping right before it, admiring the school. He hoped nothing bad would happen, and opened the door, walking inside.

Day one, here we go. Manuel thought as he walked through the halls, looking at the many other students that had made it through the entrance exam. He had seen some of them before, and others were new faces. Would the GPW overwhelm some of them? Manuel thought as he kept walking.

So, this is Green Pheasants Wing Academy, eh? Takumi thought to himself, looking quite impressed at the building. Can't wait to meet the peers...and the victims. Hehehehehe. With a mischievous smirk, he strode into the building, looking around at some of the other students there were. A good number of them were visibly nervous, others less so, some were excited, and to his amusement, one of them was already acting all high and mighty, as if the place was his. Those were his favorite kind of people to mess with.

As he entered his homeroom, he chose a seat close to the window. It ain't school life if you can't look out the window during a particularly boring subject. he thought to himself. As he waited for homeroom to start, he took out an issue of Iron Man and flipped to the page he had last left off on.

Norou stepped inside the classroom and looked around, examining every inch of the room. It was quite spacious, and many desks were set up in an array in front of a large chalkboard. Norou noticed a boy sitting in the corner, flipping through an Iron Man comic and made his way to the seat next to him, sitting down upon arrival. "Well, this is actually happening, huh? To be accepted into the Green Pheasant's Wing? It's almost surreal." He leaned back in his seat and chuckled before offering his hand to Takumi to shake. "Norou Hideki. Nice to meet you."

Mark Schultz made his way through the sea of students and into the classroom. Hopfully they have an actual good teacher this year, they can sure pick oddballs... Mark then propped himself up on a wall, having one leg on the wall and another on the floor as he took out his phone, looking at different images on it. He then glanced up to look at a few people trickle in, people he had never seen attend before. Interesting...let’s see how these new fish swim. Especially compared to the sharks.

"Yeah, same. Name's Takumi Akibano." Takumi replied, shaking Norou's hand, "I agree, it's a lot to take in. But hey, if you play the first few days by ear, you quickly learn how things work around here." He placed his comic book down (being careful not to lose his page). "So, what brings you to the academy, anyways? Aiming to be the next big name in heroes? Hone your quirk and skills? Looking for a good paycheck?"

After shaking Takumi's hand, Norou leaned back in his chair, not having to think for a split second about his answer. "When I was a kid, I would see all of the world's malice and evil being instantly taken down by heroes with a wide smile, as if it were nothing new. My mom and I were walking back home after shopping at the grocery store, and we got approached by a mugger who could fire lasers from his hands. In a matter of seconds, a hero had knocked the mugger to the ground and took him away. That's when I knew; I wanted to be a hero so that I could inspire and save. That's what led me here in the first place. What about you?"

"Well, I have plenty of reasons, but two stick out in particular." Takumi pointed out, "For one, I was at one time a lowly orphan and thief, stealing to get by and all that. Becoming a hero seemed like a good chance to pay back for all I've taken. Which then leads to reason number two, my former accomplice. I figured I could use my training here to help keep him in check. Someone has to." He closed his eye swith a carefree smirk. "Y'know, you can tell a lot about someone from their reasons of becoming a hero. For example, you seem to be the type who's kind to pretty much anyone they meet, at least at first. It's a good trait to have, but use it with a small degree of caution. Not everyone is willing to be friends right away." As he said this, he nodded his head toward Mark. "Just look at mister tall, dark and boastful over there. He just probably sees you and I as his lessers."

Mark puffed out his chest and closed his eyes, walking up to where they both sat and cleared his throat.

“Well *I* for one came here to be an elite, esteemed hero that’s out be searched after and hearalded by millions!”

Mark said, with an obviously fake hero voice. He then gave his resting smirk as he returned to his cool collected state.

“Or my parents said I should be here, that one sounds more accurate. Not all of us have thrilling backstories.”

He gave them a simple two fingered hello gesture, his mello attitude practically dripping from his personality to his stature.

“Mark Schultz, pleasure. Pheraps you should judge someone when you meet them, thief.” He said give a wink to takumi

Last edited:
Norou nodded. "Those seem like good reasons." He couldn't help but laugh when Takumi predicted his attributes through the reason why he wanted to be a hero, although he was right. "You flatter me." Norou turned to look at Mark, who had made an exaggeratedly dramatic proclamation, for some reason. "Oh, is that so?" He asked, showing no signs of interest whatsoever. "That's nice." Once again, Takumi was right.

"Ex-thief Takumi Akibano, buddy. I made it clear that I don't do that kinda thing anymore." Takumi stated, introducing himself as he picked up his comic book and placed it in his backpack. "And I have plenty of reasons to support my theory, trust me." He then looked up at the much taller student. "For one thing, calling me 'thief' shows you seemingly used that one part of what I said to hold an air of superiority over me, basically using it as leverage to assert your self-entitled position above me. For another, while your primary motive is, as you claimed, support from your parents, the other reason, to gain fame, shows you still want to furthur boost your own ego and reputation. Now here's my question: why did you, or rather your parents, think you should come here?"

“Hey hey there, calm down Ex-theif” Mark responded. “I’m guessing that first part went a little over your head. It was a joke, of course.”

Mark then sat down nearby them, flicking some hair back in place as he continued his conversation.

“I could do that though, but that’s waaay too much effort...” he yawned. “I didn’t say anything about a position above you, but since your offering I will gladly accept.

He let out a small chuckle closing his eyes. Before closing his hands together and putting them behind his head.

“Why did they send me here? Heck if I know. Maybe they just like the color green. It is very greeny.”

Asami had been quiet for most of this conversation, not having had the desire to go out of her way to interact with the others present, but then she saw what she had presumed was the spark of a heated argument between a pair of students. Takumi and Mark. And having decided that a fight was not the best way to go about day one, she made her way to the pair, with her hood up and jacket having covered most of her appearance.

"A-all right, I think you both have made your points. I-I think we should try to be nice and get along." Asami said, as she half wondered if the decision to interject had been the right one, but it had been too late to back out now.

Oh, the shy type of girl, eh? Takumi mentally chuckled. He then spoke up. "I suppose you're right, miss. Wouldn't want to get started on the wrong foot." He then turned to Mark with his smile still there. "Guess we'll have to see what happens over the year, then. Lookin' forward to it." He then turned back to the girl who had approached them. "Oh, pardon me. Name's Takumi Akibano. A pleasure to meet you."

“Oh we weren’t fighting ma’dam” Mark said, mocking a British accent. “Simply, having a battle of wit and words.”

He snapped his gloved finger, a audible and short lived white spark appeared and he put his finger to his chin.

“I am Mark Schultz, my friends call me Mark Schultz.”

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker stepped into the classroom and his face contorted into a disgusted, cynical frown.
That kid... Mark. I already hate him.
He stepped past the few other students that had already been in classroom and took a seat near the very back corner.
The farther away I am from them the better...
He let out an audible sigh and rested his head on his hands, he really didn't want to be there.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kono sighed as he looked away from the arguement his classmates were having. “What a waste of time. That kid doesn’t even have a real reason to be here,” he thought. He didn’t really like to sit in the front, he felt too on the spot always, so he went towards the back. Then he saw a classmate with his head on his hands. He sat down and asked,”What’s wrong? That rich kid already get you down?”

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker looked over to the kid that had just sat down next to him.
Oh boy, social interaction time...
"No, I'm always down. Nobody has to get me here..."
He returned his gaze to his desk.
"Why didn't I go to bed earlier last night." He said under his breath.

Asami had let out a sigh of relief, as it appeared the two fellow students had resolved their dispute before she overheard one of them, Takumi Akibano, had introduced himself to her. The other, Mark Schultz, had followed suit shortly thereafter as Asami would offer a small smile before she felt compelled to do the same.

"N-nice to meet you both. My name is Asami. A-asami Natsuko." Asami said, as she introduced herself to the pair before she had taken her seat, which by pure chance happened to be just behind both of them.

Akio Yamashita sat near the back of the room, observing the others as they slowly began filling the seats around him, his eyebrow arching at the sight of a Schultz family member, who would apparently be joining him along with the rest of the class this year.
"Looks like his families cocky attitude really is genetic..." The young man thought to himself while flicking a silver coin from beneath his pointer finger, causing it to spin on the table.
"But still...not a bad chance to try and knock em' down a peg or two." He mumbled under his breath, the coin slowly losing momentum until making a satisfying metallic ring as it came to a stop at the edge of the desk.

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
After a minute or two of walking around, Manuel finally arrived at his homeroom, where a few people had already arrived. The teacher wasn't there yet, so he wasn't late. Taking his seat in the front row as usual, he glanced at the other people that had arrived, although not recognizing any of them. He sighed as he took out a book from his backpack, opened it and kept reading where he left off.
Well, hope everyone gets along. The boy thought to himself.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kono felt bad for him and decided that maybe it’d be better if he didn’t say anything. Then he turned to face another person in the back. “Nice coin, you uhh, got a luckiness quirk or something? Maybe a coin/metal related thing going on?” he asked trying to make small talk.

Akio picked the coin, pocketing it, before turning his attention to the student a few seats ahead of him, scowling at his question. "Its rude to ask about someone's quirk without offering to tell about theirs first." He replied in a low but energetic voice, giving the boy a faint smile.
"Better not get to friendly to quickly, never know who's gonna be an enemy during future trials." He told himself, waiting for the boys response with a timid smile on his face.

Ryan walked slowly into the classroom along with his overly excited sister at his heels. "Calm down Flip. It's just school." Flip smiled as she walked in herself. "Sorry, it's just my first year here. I'm excited!" Flip said as she found her seat near where Akio was sitting. Ryan walked over to sit with her. "Just calm yourself down." He said to Flip.

Takumi nodded curtly as he reached back into his backpack and pulled something else out: a small box of sorts. Opening it up, he took out what appeared to be some sort of small, unfinished device and a few tools from the compartemnt built into the lid. Turning the device over in his hand, he began working on the device's circuitry with a mini blowtorch.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kono raised an eyebrow at Akio and then shrugged. Then he extended his missile tail and pointed it towards Akio. "That's the basics of my quirk," he said. Then he smiled. "You know, I'm not really in a good mood right now, so can you please hurry up and tell me what's yours?" he asked a bit rudely. Most of that was a lie, he was actually in a great mood. He just wanted to keep the touch guy act going on, and he also curious about the person in front of him.

Mark watched the conversation between the two teens as his smirk grew as he witnessed Kono reveal his quirk. Organically themed? Limiting but strong...but can he use it I wonder? As he asked ‘Akio’ what was his Quirk, his eyes swerved to him, awaiting him to reveal the Quirk he was promised.

Ryan looked up from his desk over to Kono, who seemed to have some kind of spike tail. That was some quirk. Deciding that it might be better to learn about other's quirks, he slowly walked over to the two. "Some tail you got there? Projectile weapon?" Ryan asked, pointing at the spike on the tip. One aspect left a question in Ryan's normally calm mind. "Regenerative, or attached?" He said, asking if the tail spikes regenerated themselves, or were attached.

Akio nodded at Kono's tail, an impressed look on his face. "Woooow, interesting." He said quietly, his smile growing wider at the questioning of his quirk. "I said it was rude to ask of others quirks without explaining your first, I never said id reveal my quirk....word of advice, be careful who you let information slip out around." He said in a rather nonchalant tone, not even making eye contact as he spoke. "Got a tough guy huh? Looks like this whole class is full of attitude." Akio concluded, giving Mark a quick glance before turning his attention back to Kono. "If you wanna know what I can do, youll have to wait and see." He finished, pulling the coin back out of his pocket and standing it on its side before giving it another flick, watching as the shiny material came a silver blur from its speed.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kono put his tail spike near Akip’s neck. “Careful who you try to make enemies with,” he said while putting his tail back to normal. “But then again, I sorta like you,” he told him with a smirk. Then turned to face Ryan and raised an eyebrow. “I didn’t even want to show him my quirk, and you guys haven’t seen the real version, actually. Good thing I just showed you something you were bound to notice,” he said while playing with his tail. “It’s a bit sad, though. I don’t think we’ll learn about more quirks for a while now, thanks to Mr. I won’t show you, over here.”

Last edited:

“Hey hey, can’t we all be bestest buds?” Mark said passively, not actually caring if they went at each other. “We wouldn’t want the school to burn down during the first day or anything, unless it’s for fun.”

He watched the tail of Kono’s Revert back to who owned it. His eyes followed up to meet his eyes.

“What’s your hero name? Lizard man?” He smirked

Ryan scoffed at Mark. "And that would be a better name than you would ever have." He said with a tone that sets almost everyone on edge. "Maybe for you, we could call you Donkey, cause if you're smart you know what I mean," Ryan spoke, hanging strong in dangerous waters that few trod in. He wasn't afraid of a fight, knowing his quirk worked best in these quarters, and that he had the number advantage.

“My, how very closed minded of you, and how very uncreative. you don’t even know my hero name.” Mark smirked, laid back. “I mean, if your going to try and insult me, you can at least go for an actual insult, that donkey name is so unoriginal.”

He waved his hand dismissively at the young teen, oh these newbies really are full of spirit this year aren’t they? Either suicidal or just very stupid. But feisty ones aren’t half bad to have ina. Group. Keeps things interesting...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“If you wanna be best buds then buy me a drink, how about that,” Kono said with a smirk. He liked this school already. “My name doesn’t need much thought, my powers speak for themselves. And if you think you’re all high and mighty then I don’t think you’ll be too pleased if I accidentally stab you,” he told Mark.

“Don’t tempt me.” He flirted. “You talk with power, eh? I can respect that, after all the top dog always has he strongest perk, notice that? And that’s why my family is near the top of the food chain, so I would gladly accept you as a vassal, if you like...”