• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows

Ryan turned to face Mark with cold eyes. "Or I could just eat you." He said with absolutely no humour. He then began to simile slightly.
Flip, who sat behind Ryan looked over with curious eyes. The actual fact is that Ryan COULD eat someone, just not himself. She had seen something similar done by her uncle who shared a similar quirk to Ryan. Their Uncle's spirits were ruthless, killing most people without mercy. And before you ask, he was a vilian.

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel closed his book, putting a bookmark so he wouldn't lose the page. He looked behind him, a few more people had shown up. Wonder what their Quirks are... He thought to himself, looking at them. He didn't really feel like making conversation, so he just took out a piece of paper and started writing down a few ideas to use his quirk on it. Maybe a mirror shard sword? No, not that durable. He kept thinking and writing, discarding a few of his ideas.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Please, I'll make you drop down a bit in the food chain and make a name for myself while I'm at it. If you're really so overpowered, then show me, later. Anyways, I'm getting bored. When is the teacher coming?" Kono asked. Talking was a nice distraction, but he wanted to hear more of others than himself.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Oh ho ho, is that so?” Mark said with a mildly interested but sarcastic tone. “I’m guessing your a newbie, so i’ll Tell you this...”

He whipped back his hair some, and looked Kono in the eyes.

“There’s a reason why those on top are there. You’d be smart to get good with those with power.”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kono snickered, clearly amused. "Alright then, Mr. Perfect. How about I take you up on the drinks I offered?" he asked trying to match Mark's flirtingness.

"Like you said, there's a reason why people like you are on the top. I'm guessing one of those don't include being rude to people who offer you things."

Ryan scoffed at the two making their arguments about being good. "Yea, quit while you're behind you two." He said while flicking them off. "All I see from you two are kids trying to fight with their words, being scared their dumb quirk get's found out about." Ryan turned to face Mark directly. "And I hope you understand why your last name meant nothing in the entrance exam. If it did, you wouldn't have to be at the trials." He turned his back and sat down in his chair. "And it doesn't mean anything here either."

Mark blinked twice, taking in what was just said to him. He was about to speak but stopped himself, then smirked and patted Kono’s shoulder.

“At a boy! You made the first steps toward getting higher on the food chain! The school will be at your fingertips in no time.” He laughed briefly. “Your lucky non of the other ‘gifted’ students haven’t found you first.”

He stood more straight when Ryan approached, his eyebrow arching but his smirk sticking plastered to his face.

“Heh...you’ve got a lot of spirit. We’ll see how the first days go for you then, people tend to have certain connections.”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kono blinked at him and sighed. "You know maybe he isn't that horrible. Maybe, some people deserve to have a second chance," he thought giving him the benefit of the doubt. Then he turned to face Ryan. "At least I did show my quirk," he said straightforward. Then he put his head on the desk and sighed again.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Jorino looked at GPWU with awe, he had always wanted to attend and now he had the chance. He took out one of his sixteen water bottles in his backpack and swilled it down before heading to class. He hoped he wasn't late, that would be a crappy start to the day. And then he realized something, he was lost.
"Just perfect, how am I supposed to be a hero if I can't even find my class?" Jorino growled angrily as he looked for a classroom that might be his.

Mark schultz sat down in a chair near Kono and turned his back to Ryan after a wink. His fingers tapped on the table rapidly, his gloved fingers hitting the desk with a rhythm. He turned to Kono, his eyes sizing him up and down.

“What family do you come from? I don’t think i’ve Seen your type of quirk outside this school.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Eventually, he found this homeroom, and let me tell you, he was pissed off. Not Bakugou levels of angry, but certainly angry enough to hurt someone, fortunately for his classmates, he didn't believe in hurting people without a reason, so he just punched a nearby wall and sat down, a faint stream of steam coming from his ears.

Ryan didn't like Mark. He probably never will. "Huh." Was all that he said when Mark walked by. "Let's show him something." Ryan said quietly to himself as he held his hand under his desk. "Eagle." He said quietly as a ghostly bird landed at his feet. With Ryan's thoughts, as they shared them, the bird flew around so that it stood on the desk to Mark's right, staying hidden so nobody could see where it was from.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
After Jorino finished his little temper tantrum, which thankfully no one noticed, he turned his attention to Ryan, he could tell that he was about to use his quirk, he drank another bottle of water and waited for the outcome to play out.

Oh, i'm definitely gonna make his life here a living hell. Takumi thought to himself as he listened to Mark's endless condescending and bragging. It was starting to irritate him to the point where he could scarcely concentrate on his new gizmo. Thankfully, it wasn't long until he had tightened the last bolt for the covering. Alright, now to test it... He thought, looking forward toward a piece of chalk by the blackboard at the front of the room. Turning the dial to "claw", he strapped the device to his wrist and flipped up an aiming reticle. Upon pressing the button, a small claw shot out of the front hatch and grabbed the chalk, reeling back with the item in tow. "Good, that's one success. Now I've gotta test the hook and magnet at some point today as well." Takumi muttered, pleased his new gadget was, at least so far, successful.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Alright time to get in on this action," Jorino cracked his knuckles as he walked toward the group and went to Takumi.
"Alright, what's going on, is something wrong?" Jorino knew that he needed to solve problems if he were to be a hero, if he could, he was going to prevent a needless fight from happening.

"Um, no, not really. Just testing out a new invention of mine. Sort of a multi-style grappling device (I'm still working on a name for it)." Takumi said, "though I am getting a bit tired of listening to Mr. Ego over there flap his gums." he added, nodding his head toward Mark. "Still, it's not something to trouble yourself with. They usually stop when no one cares." He then held his hand out to Jorino. "Takumi. Takumi Akibano."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Jorino, Jorino Albright," He shook Takumi's hand and smiled at him thinking, And just like that, I know someone here now, maybe my time here won't be all bad.
"I'll go talk to Mark, he can't be as bad as people say he is," Jorino cheerfully marched over to Mark and introduced himself.
"Hey, Jorino, Jorino Albright, how are you?"

Mark, eyes went from his conversation with Kono and now focused on the boy marching over to him, introducing himself as Jorino. Mark smirked and put a hand to his collarbone.

“Oh? Greetings, I am Mark Schultz.” He dramatically waved with his hand from his collarbone. “Albright? That’s an interesting last name...I believe i’ve Heard it somewhere. Anyway, you look like fresh out of the door newbie, is that right?”

Ryan had his bird fly over to Mark again. The Eagle landed right beside him. "Hey Mark. Your just as new as he is to this. Can it!" Ryan called from across the room at Mark. "Calm your ego down a few notches!" Ryan sighed at Mark's continuation of trying to become some 'class celebrity' just cause his last name is Schultz. Sounds more like ?!#$@ to me. Ryan thought to himself as he and his bird of prey watched Mark.

Marks’s eyes lazily slid over to the direction of the voice. He then closed his eyes and waggled a finger in the air.

“Oh my, so hostile. Small fish shouldn’t scoff to the sharks.”

With that, he snapped his fingers. For a brief moment, not even a second, a bright white light shine, blinding right in front of the unawaiting Ryan’s eyes. The intense flash bang acting light faded before any other student could reasonably get suspicious. I figure that will shut him up for now.

“Sorry, what were you saying before we were so rudely interrupted?” He said to Jorino

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Jorino would have sighed but he needed to keep his cool.
"Maybe, but have you had any experience being a hero?" His tone was honest but he kinda sounded sarcastic, all he needed was a trigger and Mark would be drenched.

Ryan didn't flinch at the sudden light. "You have a light magic." Ryan stated to Mark, showing he knew about his quirk. "To bad the fish can't hurt the shark." Light wouldn't affect his spirits, so Mark would have to go melee while fighting them. As Ryan said that, he sent his Eagle forward to ram Mark, so the faintly shining bird launched forward.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
It took Jorino no time to realize that the two of them were fighting, and he had just stepped in the middle of it.
"Alright, it's the first day and you guys are already fighting? I'm okay with some rivalry but geez," Jorino told the two before putting a wall of water between the both of them, he wanted to stop their fights as long as possible until the teacher came.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kono was temporary blinded at the light but was able to see someone else try to stop the situation from escalating with a water barrier. "So new guy has water powers and Mark has light," he thought. Then he saw the eagle and wondered where it came from. All of a sudden someone came in through the door and froze the wall. "Jeez, just because I'm not here for a while my students are already having a fight. Listen here, if any of you three mess around again I'll have to be strict," the person in a tux said while staring at Jorino, Mark, and Ryan. Though Kono knew Jorino didn't do anything, he didn't say anything. He just looked at the man.

"Well, I'm Ryohei Isaburo, your homeroom teacher. Otherwise known as, Azure," the person in the tux said with a smile. "Seems nice. Azure is a hero with water and ice abilities. Maybe I'll like my teacher," Kono thought.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Jorino stared at his teacher, he knew he was innocent, but he waited to see if he was going to be punished. He released his water walls as it was draining unessesary amounts of energy, so he stopped and went over to Kono.
"You know I did nothing, right," Jorino asked in case if he got in trouble on his first day, which would be a crappy start to becoming a hero, maybe Kono could clear his name.

Mark swirled back over to his desk, his smirk still plastered on his face. He analyzed he teach to the bone. Water and ice, eh? Interesting family line...but how low does one have to be to get a teaching job? He could be out saving the world right now. I wonder if this is choice or punishment?

“Hello Azure.” Mark said, his heals tilting to either side after each word, before Jorino approaches his and Kono’s table. “Oh? Well i’d Suggest getting on Mr.Teach’a good side then, either that or out of his way.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Fair enough, hey," Jorino replied plainly, ignoring Mark for the most part, focusing on Kono, "What's your name?" At this point, he had completely blocked out Mark and was waiting for Kono's answer.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kono made a small chuckle and looked at his teacher. "Well, sir. He didn't do anything, truly. He was bullying some innocent kid, and I tried grabbed his attention and made him stop," he said. Then he went near Mark and whispered,"Sorry." Then he turned back to Jorino. "Kono, pleasure to meet you. What's your name?" he asked.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Jorino, Jorino Albright," Jorino said as he shook Kono's hand before sitting down, he wondered what his first lesson would be, whatever it was, he was ready.

Ryan smiled as the teacher walked inside. Water and Ice. Good combo. Weak to electricity and destruction based magic, strong in creation and projectile. Ryan thought to himself as the teacher showed off his magic. With a slight finger drop, his Eagle dove down into a desk disappearing completely.

Flip was in awe of their teacher. "Ice AND Water powers!?!?!" So far, she hasn't seen anyone with a combination of magic. "You see that, Ryan?" She asked her brother as the teacher made his power's known.

“Don’t apologize, that was bold, I like it.” He said, not shaking his smirk. “I have a feeling we will be a good fit to stick together throughout this...as long as you don’t sell me out again we’re cool.”

He chuckled at that last word he said, folding his hand behind his head and leaning leasurley back into his seat, eying Jorino. Could he also be a candidate? Being in a group would serve the beginner best, especially in mine. Only time will tell

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Jorino saw Mark eyeing him and decided return the stare. After a while, he thought to say something so it wouldn't seem awkward.
"I see the teacher has a similar quirk to mine, though I can't naturally manipulate ice," Jorino told Mark in an attempt to break the silence that now fell between them.

Putting his toolbox and device away and preparing for his first lesson, Takumi passed the chalk he nabbed while testing his invention to Azure. "Here ya go, teach." he said. He then got out what he needed for whatever the first class would be about.

Beneath the sewers of the city, there was a small living space hidden away from normal access. Inside this space lived Ryoma Akibano, once a hero who had unfortunately fallen to villainy. Said villain was now cooking breakfast over a stove he had stolen, yawning as the smell of bacon and eggs filled his nostrils and gave him at least a temporary break from the smell of sewage coming from above. He might not have lived in the most comfortable place, but it was home. The sounds of footsteps coming down the rungs of the ladder that served as the living space's entrance, he turned his head to find a woman in a dark trench coat. "So, fine morning, yes?" the ex-hero greeted cheerfully. "Want something to eat?"

"You're certainly up earlier than usual, Polaris." The stranger grunted, "And if you don't mind, I'll have a couple eggs. Scrambled over-easy, please."

"Sure." Ryoma said, "So, Nightshade, what brings you here? Aside from eating my food of course."

"You offered. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know your little brother got into GPWA. Hacked into the school system to figure that out." Nightshade said.

"Is that so?" Ryoma replied, chuckling. "I suppose I'll pay him a 'visit' later in the afternoon, then, to congratulate him."

"Just don't go overboard like you did last week." Nightshade sighed.

“Oh? Then your quirk is the manipulation of water then?” Mark blinked a few times, before pointing to the teacher. “Then for all you know, You and Mr.teach could be family then eh?”

Mark chuckled lightly, nudging him. He noticed me watching, how acute. Even thought it fitting to break the ice, funny as that is considering the situation.

Asami, who had been quite throughout all of this, saw the teacher display his water-based abilities and naturally had a small smile form on her face. Water had always been a good compliment and ally to Asami, so knowing that their instructor had powers based on that was a bit of reassurance to the fish-girl hero.

Then Asami overheard that another student expressed he had a similar quick, and this had also caught Asami's interest as she eyed the student. Though due to her shy nature, she decided not to speak about it for the moment.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Jorino laughed, even if it was false, he could still appreciate a good joke.
"Interesting but no, besides, my quirk is a bit more than water manipulation. I can also breathe underwater,purify it, camfolauge by water and even transform into water," He returned the student's gaze with a smile, he was considering asking her to come over and talk with them.

Asami had taken notice of this friendly, almost inviting stare, which along with his description of his Quirk inspired Asami with enough confidence as she took a deep breath and walked over to that group.

"Y-your Quirk sounds amazing." Asami complimented, still hiding a bulk of her body underneath her jacket though her shark tail would have been plain for all of them to see.

“Interesting...good to know one’s abilities. Especially if you are in close proximity to others. Prepares for alliances or threats.”

Mark noticed his divided attention, even more so when she spoke up. He looked between the two of them multiple times before looking Jorino in the eyes and snickering.

“You here that? She thinks yours is amazing.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Hey I have an idea. How about a little group, maybe we can even have a name. Me, Mark, Jorino, and uhh... the new girl," he said. "Oh sorry, I'm Kono, by the way. What's your name?" he asked Asami.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Jorino smiled at Asumi still, "Thanks, it's not all that special, considering if I am in extreme heat or extreme cold, I will immediately get frostbite or sunburn," Jorino ignored the teasing comment, he didn't mind, he liked being called amazing.