• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows DISCUSSION

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Predator Spirits though. They aren't affected by non-natural attacks.

That doesn’t prevent the attack user from being electrocuted, Fried by light beam, drowned, or many other things. He could be good for stealth attacks and attacks when he’s not noticed, but if he is it’s game over for him really

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Now I'll work on potential.
1. Cody: his quirk could be literally anything at the moment, even if it is hinted at, he could have any power.
2. Asami: she is going to have a whole character arc based on her growth after all, so anything could happen.
3. Haruna: sure she can't use her quirk fully right now, so she can have a plethora of new abilities.
4. Mark: yes he is strong, but his ego gets in the way of growth, once he lets go of his pride, he could be even stronger than before.
5. Takumi: we haven't yet seen the full extent of his skill with gadgets, so he could pull anything out of his little bag if tricks.
6. Vino: like Cody, we haven't seen much of her quirk in action, plus since she came in last in the ball throwing, she has a lot of room to grow.
7. Kono: his spike tail can definately be used, plus we all know he can do more, it' just a matter of if Kono thinks he needs his other abilities.
8. Norou: his character has room to grow, plus he can learn how to amplify his wattage.
9. Jorino: not as much room to grow with his character, but he can learn how to amplify the pressure of his water attacks.
10. Ryan: he can grow as a character, but see little room for his spirits to grow
11. Parker: not much room to grow strength wise, character wise, he has some room to improve in.
12. Manuel: don't know much about him, so I can't make an accurate judgement.
Let me know if I should change anything.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I did my best, so yuh, tomorrow will likely be how useful their quirks are, but there is a point system so here it is
1st(1.) 12 points
2nd(2.) 11 points
3rd(3.) 10 points
4th(4.) 9 points
5th(5.) 8 points
6th(6.) 7 points
7th(7.) 6 points
8th(8.) 5 points
9th(9.) 4 points
10th(10.) 3 points
11th(11.) 2 points
12th(12.) 1 point

sSoul

Previously Swirled
The point system works like this, for each place you get, you earn the allowed points, then I add up all of the points in all three categories and divide the added points by 3. Then who ever has the greatest amount of average points will be considered the best at this point.

Name: Kevin Shade
Height: 5'8
Appearance: Has spiky black hair and sharp teeth, is a bit skinny. Wears a black t-shirt, brown pants and black boots
Personality: Sarcastic and likes toy with his opponents, manipulative but also a bit immature.
Quirk: Shadow Familiar- Able to create familiars out of shadow, can drain his energy if not carful. In dark places, his familiar are bigger but in bright places, his familiars are tougher.
Villain Name: Dark Invoker
Villain Suit: The same as his normal clothe except with a black cape on
Other: Blue Cucumber

Here a Villain OC

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
"Long jump huh, I think I might be a little too god at these tests..."

Parker stepped up to the line, preparing to jump. He did feel a little bit guilty, he was gifted with such an amazing quirk that these tests turned out to be a little bit unfair.

He swung his arms and leaped forwards, summoning a sword half way through his jump and landing on it. Riding it the rest of the way like a hoverboard.

Man...

Kind of like what Mark did lol

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Why does funimation not have the Sports Festival Arc, but literally every other episode in season 2, even the 13.5 episode they had?