• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows DISCUSSION

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So now it is time for versatility(how many situations they would be useful in)
1. Takumi: His gadgets can serve a number of purposes, need aerial support, got a gadget for that, need some extra strength, got a gadget for that, the list goes on.
2. Jorino: His quirk can have so many uses, for one, if they were stuck on a deserted island, he can purify any ocean water they gather, thusly being able to drink it, he can even provide water for himself so he can never run out of water in that situation. Also water is so abundant that he almost never gets into a dry spell.
3. Norou: Not only is electricity strong, it's also useful, in can be used to set fires, send electrical signals for help, the list goes on.
4.Parker: He has a vast array of weapons to choose from, big weapons, small weapons, there is no end to the situations he can solve, so long as violence is nessecary.
5. Mark: in a cave, he can summon some light to help his allies guide the way, he can send out a beacon of light and even create things out of light.
6. Haruna: her space powers aren't fully mastered, but teleportation can be used in many situations, it is unknown if she can teleport others with her though.
7. Ryan: his predatory spirits can be used to scout out for things as he can use his spirits to see through their eyes.
8. Asami: her quirk is only very useful in water,but when it is, the shark girl can wreak havoc on her enemies.
9. Vino: phasing through objects could be useful, but how many times does a person need to phase through things?
10. Kono: not many uses for a spike tail, besides powers like summoning Tidalwaves, Electrical storms or Light Beams just outshine his quirk.
11. Manuel: While his illusions can be useful, they just aren't as useful in comparison to others.
12. Cody: at the moment he is basically quirkless, but I will just have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Looks about good, but I would switch the places of Parker and Jorino. Because Parker is only really useful when he needs to kill or hurt sething, and rarely other things. Let’s say a survival situation, Parker would die much faster than Jorino because Jorino can create water to drink, use water to grab fish and have food, I’d say Jorino is much more Versatile.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kono can be any kind of hero tbh. A rescue hero is easy and beat up villains ez too. He just seems useless cuz he’s lazzzy

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Might as well mention something about Manuel's Quirk: If he manages to get data of any sort about any person, he can copy the quirk to an extent. e.g: Manuel could analyze Jorino and once he gathers enough info, he can use illusions to shoot water and stuff.
Manuel doesn't like doing this because he doesn't want people thinking that he's a copycat.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
How would someone get DNA from another? And for that matter, how would they learn anything from it?
The DNA can be adquired by things like blood samples. As for how you can learn from it, it's stuff like possible diseases, obesity, life duration... there's quite a few things.

So basically knock off versions of there’s since he has no experience with their moves
Exactly.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Also you’d have to get all the spots that Kono can use his quirk, understand them, and get dna from the spikes themselves and him.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It’s not as simple as Kono’s dna considering they’re like organs and minerals at the same time. Also the body would react weirdly to the tail and extra spikes etc

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Final results.
Parker: 8 points
Ryan: 7 points
Mark: 9 points
Jorino: 8 points
Norou: 8 points
Haruna: 8 points
Asami: 7 points
Kono: 5 points
Takumi: 8 points
Manuel: 2 points
Vino: 4 points
Cody: 5 points
What is your opinion on this official not so official power chart of our OCs. I did this cause I like the RP.

Yeah I just want to apologize in advance. Today and the next couple days are gonna be busy for me. Midterms are literal hell. So I won't be as active as I'd like to be. Either offline or AFK more often than not.