• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows DISCUSSION

Even if I am less active, I agree with the skip.

A party would make for some good social interaction and might lead to discussion that is not just power levels XD

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Also apologies for the long post, I just thought you guys would like to see some of Jorino's home life and how exactly he got his quirk, do you think that he should have some kind if control over metal?

I would imagine he'd have already have showed signs of the other Quirk if he was like Todoroki and the result of a Quirk Marriage (Though with love I imagine).

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well since people show signs of having a quirk early on, it would be impossible to have an entirely different effect to a quirk, so yeah, plus water is kinda OP as is. Now what should I do with Jorino's parents as characters?

Asami's dad is a fisherman. He's a total mans man, who is quite well built and will wrestle a shark in the ocean if he has to.

Though he has a soft side with Asami, often giving her big hugs and and just being a loving father figure. Can act a bit overprotective at times, mainly when it concerns new friends that Asami makes.

Is Quirkless as well.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well I believe that Jorino's mother should be entirely supportive but can come of as aloof around strangers, and his father is a battle hardened hero that does care for his son, but can sometimes be harsh in his he shows his care, any improvements you might make?