• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows DISCUSSION

Asami is just a shark girl. She has sharp teeth, can swim and spit water. That's it XD

With water, Jorino has lots of applications he can use and I've seen Avatar. It can get pretty OP if you know how to use it XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Asami is just a shark girl. She has sharp teeth, can swim and spit water. That's it XD

With water, Jorino has lots of applications he can use and I've seen Avatar. It can get pretty OP if you know how to use it XD
and with people like kono going around I doubt water can be that useless if people can use their quirks like him. Like seriously, ever thought of putting a bubble around someone's head? It's SOOO overpowerdable

Well Haruna doesn’t know how to use certain aspects of her quirk or if they even exist lol. So a while ago she didn’t know she was able to use teleportation.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
But if he is in an area like a desert, he would get sunburn immediately, ironic since his quirk would be the most helpful in an environment

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
wait. WAIT. I'm gonna make time manipulation 1 sec lemme just make oc that can rko all of your faces ezpz one punch man style

Asami seems destined to be the weakest student in the class, as everyone else already has a strong Quirk or can make their Quirk OP in the future. Asami has the smallest room for growth.

And the description of some of your powers and what they can do/probably will do in the future might be too OP to be honest XD

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I'm going to make a list of student in where they rank currently, I'll be basing it on raw strength, potential and usefulness in the most situations

Asami could maybe get a weapon or something that can channel her energy, like let’s say: a trident. Just a thought

I mean I'd like a way for Asami to grow that doesn't just include getting a strong weapon to mask how weak she is XD

Also Time powers are far too OP in my opinion, I don't like it though I really can't stop you guys. But I think it's going too far. Same with some of these powers I am hearing.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'll give my character ONE ability. full kamui. (look up kamui naruto and click on first link to find out what it is)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
(wait should I actually have full kamui person? wait no that'd make the character immune to all attacks and can kill anyone in an instant)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Okay so for Raw power and physical strength, here is the results.
1. Parker: at the moment, his quirk is the most powerful out of all of his classmates, his vast collection of weapons can give him any strength that he physically lacks and additional strength depending on the weapon.
2. Ryan: can summon a lion and many other hard hitting animals, he wouldn't even be using his full energy.
3. Mark: Light can be used to create some powerful attacks, so he is definately top five.
4. Jorino: a little biased but water can be pretty powerful depending on pressure, in all seriousness
5. Norou: Elecricity's strength depends on Wattage, but it can definately hurt. Really, his spot and Jorino's are interchangeble
6. Haruna: space powers can be pretty strong, but she cannot control them at the moment.
7. Asami: Sharks are one of the most powerful sea creatures, so she is bound to have some natural strength.
8. Kono: Spikes can hurt, and even if they aren't the most useful, this section is just on raw strength.
9. Takumi: Can make many gadgets that can help compensate for any physical strength he has or lacks.
10. Manuel: haven't seen much of him, but his illusions seem like they would help him seen strong.
11. Vino: haven't seen her in action really, but her quirk could be strong, she did fail the ball throwing test.
12. Cody: not much is known about his quirk so at the moment he is basically quirkless.
This is the edited version, did I miss anything?

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Haruna as far as I know can’t use her ability accurately, so she shouldn’t be that high. And Norou might need a boost...cause electricity lol. Ryan predators are tough yes, but number 1?

Yeah. I stated earlier that Haruna’s quirk doesn’t work how she wants it to, and some aspects of it she doesn’t know exists actually are there. Nonetheless she isn’t very good with her quirk. So yeah.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Haruna as far as I know can’t use her ability accurately, so she shouldn’t be that high. And Norou might need a boost...cause electricity lol. Ryan predators are tough yes, but number 1?
Honestly I think Parker should be top 5 instead of Haruna. Her quirk doesn’t have much related with raw strength and she can’t control it. Only thing that can make her strength stronger is if she like makes her body super large or something. Meanwhile Parker can summon stuff like hammers and swords, control them mid air etc. I’m thinking of making a creation quirker btw