• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Blades, Wings and Fire

Elwisia dreaded going to the school. After all, she knew Faragalians weren't that well respected. Especially at her home village. They, well, hated her. She sighed and got out of bed, almost stepping on Dafydd. He chirped, wanting some food. "Oh, geez!" She said in Faragalian, as she held her hand over her heard at the squeak, "You scared me." The red dragon tilted his head to the side as Elwisia went to get him some meat, keeping as far from the dragon as she could. Soon afterwards, she placed him a bowl of diced meat on the floor before changing. She first put on her chemise, a white underdress, then wore a light-blue bliaut, something she made by hand, then put on a ceinture. The dress stopped at her ankles and was very plain. To her, it didn't show status, though it was elegant dispite how plain it was. At home, everyone wore it.

She packed up her journal, her clothes, and some books she was able to smuggle into the house. Then she picked up her flying lizard, held him far from the rest of her body, and attempted to place him in a fireproof container before he ran onto her shoulder. She gulped before grabbing her bag and putting on her short boots. She thenwalked out to the cart that was going to take her to the school. Elwisia was glad she was leaving. After all, most of the people there hated her.

A few hours later, she made it to the school. She got weird looks for her very Faragalian outfit. That's all she was comfortable wearing though. It was her last connection to home. To her father. If they knew that, they probably wouldn't stare. But she didn't say anything. No, she merely walked to the dorms, following a map she saw. She didn't need to be known as the clueless Faragalian. That would've been very embarrassing for her, especially with her upbringing.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hayato hid on top of the roof of the dorms. His silver hair reflected off the sun, as his large brown eyes swept across the dorm place looking for Elwisia. After half an hour of waiting, he spotted her in what could only be described as eye poison. Like why would she wear something so dumb? He poised over the entranced and aimed the bucket of pig's blood over her. When she made it through, he dropped it. He smiled at the splat of crimson, before dropping down from the roof and hiding outside. Hayato snuck around to the back of the dorm ring and jumped through the only open window he could find, Tensai's. Tensai instantly ran at him and went for a strong lunge kick, but Hayato nimbly jumped out the way before walking out of the door to his room. Tensai ran after him, but stopped outside after seeing Elwisia's new red make over. "Did he really do that?", he mumbled.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Several people arrived in the outdoor common area between the dorms, but the majority of them were out of sight and in their rooms before Sachiko could get ahold of one. Noting a guy with his arm in a sling, she trotted up to him. She didn’t know him—yet—but if they were going to be classmates, there was no time like the present to introduce herself.

“Hey,” Sachiko said as she came up to him. Asper sat down next to her when she stopped. “I’m Sachiko, and my dragon partner here is Asper.” She held out the scroll, feeling awkward. Get it over with quickly. It only has to be awkward as long as you make it. “Mind reading this for me?” she asked bluntly. “I’m blind. And the faculty decided to forget that.”

Renz was just about to turn the handle of his door when he heard someone walk up and say 'hey', presumably addressing him. He turned around to see the girl and her dragon partner, and listened to her introduction and, after a pause, her request. He took a closer look at her, and noticed that her eyes didn't seem quite normal. He cleared his throat a little awkwardly and took the scroll.
"Yeah, sure. Uh, it says, 'First lesson starts at 8AM, if you are late protect your shins. The first lesson will be located in the Hall of Sharks.' ... Ahm, here's this back, Sachiko-San. My name is Renz, by the way."
He stood there, not really knowing what to think of the encounter. Of course, he was glad that he had been able to potentially make a friend here, but the situation certainly wasn't what he had expected, and he was very curious how a blind girl had managed to even get a dragon egg. He glanced down at the dragon named Asper, wondering what type he was and if his own dragon would ever stop sleeping and walk around with him.

Elwisia gave an audible gasp as the dark red fluid fell over her and Dafydd. Her light brown hair now had a red tint. And her dress. Her dress! It was covered in the blood. She had to remove the red substance off her clothes before it set. She rushed towards the river and got some water in a large bowl before having Dafydd heat it up. She lucky had a change of clothing and had a dark red gown if it happened again. She rewashed her face and rinsed her hair out well before she went to washing her gown. Then emptied the bowl and placed her wet dress in it and put it in her room. Normally, she'd hang it out to dry, but she had a feeling that she wasn't well respective, especially since she was clearly Faragalian. With five minutes to spare, Elwisia rushed to the first class, Study of mythical creatures. Dafydd rested on her shoulder while he did frightened her, she didn't move him.

With plenty of time to spare, she entered the class where a woman wearing some sort of blue Derigon garment that wasn't a kimono, though it looked very familiar. In a corner of the room a unicorn, one commonly used for war. Elwisia recognized it almost instantly before she sat down.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Tensai walked back into his room, inside he fell onto the floor laughing. Seems that he wasn't the only one who didn't want the gaijin. While he waited for the lesson, he unpacked his bags. His Hakamas wwere piled into the left side of his room, while his tanto was stashed under his pillow and his scrolls laid on top of the bedside. Denki had chosen to wake up around this time, looking at her little horns and small blue eyes made Tensai smile subtly. She wasn't a foot yet, but she looked deadly with her spikes and sharp talons. On his way to the lesson, Denki perched on Tesnai's shoulder. During the walk, Hayato joined the pair. "Thank you for not snaking me out", he thanked Tensai. "You're not the only one who doesn't like gaijins", he mumbled. In class he sat down behind Elwisia. Hayato sat next to him. The pair, both stared at the unicorn in the room. Tensi wasn't too fond of unicorns, they both had a rocky relationship eversince he was four. "Hey gaijin, how was your little shower? I thought red suited you better", Hayato smirked.

@ThePlayfulFox

Mitsuru noticed Elwisia walk up to the entrance, but before he could say hi to her, he watched as she was suddenly doused in... blood?! Mitsuru was about to say something when she ran off, he looked saddened to see his friend get humiliated on the first day of school, and speaking of school, he noticed he only had a few minutes until lessons started. He quickly checked his timetable and immediately race walked over to the classroom, there he spotted Tensai, someone he wasn't too happy to see again, but it appeared he was already with someone else. As he sat down in one of the desks close to the middle, he couldn't help but eavesdrop on their joke question to Elwisia and was tempted to grab one of his knives and throw it at Tensei and his friend. Fujin gave the pair a little growl while he remained around Mitsuru's shoulders.

Felix saw a girl get doused in blood, which made her run away to the river. He saw that someone was on the roof but didn't see who. He could check that prank of his list of classic pranks since someone already did it. Smiling to himself, he began walking to class calmly. Frost rested on top of his head and Felix gave her a rat-foot to nibble on.

When he arrived in class, he could see some people were already there. Among them, the girl that was pranked. But she had changed clothes now. He decided to sit down next to her to see how she was doing. As he walked over to the seat, he heard the guys behind her give a nasty remark. So they were bullies. He pulled out one of his daggers, slammed his hand on the desk infront of the guys and jammed the dagger into it so only the handle could be seen.
"Hello, gentlemen. Lovely day we're having. It would be a shame if two guys wouldn't be able to see the rest of it" he said and gave a psychopathic stare, the same he had used to not have his hand cut off for stealing when he lived on the streets. Felix didn't mean that seriously. He just wanted to scare them.

=Nightshade=

“Thanks,” Sachiko said, taking the scroll back. “It’s, ah... nice to meet you, Renz.” She grinned at the boy before heading off towards the Hall of Sharks. The upperclassman she’d run into earlier had explained the layout of the school in a fairly easy-to-understand way, so she didn’t get completely lost on the way.

When Sachiko entered the classroom, she sat down at the furthest possible point from where there was already a confrontation going on between a group of guys. Apparently one of them had pranked the other Faragalian girl in the class, and Felix was standing up for her. He got in! That’s good. Still, it’s probably best not to get involved, especially since Asper will probably get riled up and attack someone. The young dragon was already growling darkly in the direction of the disturbance, spikes bristling. “Easy, Asper,” she murmured. If her dragon mauled a student on the first day, she’d be expelled for sure. “Stand down. Cmon, buddy, let’s just wait for the teacher.” With reluctance, Asper settled to the floor in a seated position, though every now and then, he’d send a glare over in the direction of the boys.

Last edited:
Renz nodded at her, before realizing she wouldn’t be able to see it. He bumbled through a farewell as she left, but yet again realized that his comment might not be great for someone who was blind.
“See you later...”
He grimaced at himself for his impolite phrase. At least, he saw it as impolite, since she couldn’t see. However, he didn’t have time to think about it, since everyone seemed to be heading in a certain direction. He threw his stuff in his room and grabbed his dragon, and hurried off in the direction everyone else was going. He arrived in class just after Sachiko and took a seat, eyeing the two confronting kids as he did so. It seemed like a fight might break out, and he prepared to dive for cover if need be. He set down Clypus on the desk, and watched him blink around groggily at the classroom. It was a little disappointing that the dragon was so inactive compared to the others he saw, but he supposed it was just that he was a newborn and needed lots of sleep.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Sam burst through the door, panting. He completely lost track of time, but by some miracle he wasn't late. Sheen was on his back, his tail wrapped around Sam's torso like a belt.
Sam sat in the nearest chair he could find, trying to catch his breath. Once he did so, Sheen unwrapped himself and landed on the floor, looking over at the people and dragons excitedly. He kept close to Sam, however, knowing that some people aren't receptive to a dragon running at them, even if they have their own. And some of those dragons could be hostile, at least when confronted.
Sam started relaxing, and began looking around. Curiously, there was a lot of people eyeing a group of boys behind him, and one was even talking to them, not looking particularly friendly.
Did I miss something?

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"That's pretty funny, you think you intimidate me? The gaijin scares me more", Hayato laughed. The shoji to the room flew open, and in came the giant himself. This boy, or dumpling which would be way more accurate, was large. Like his stomach rolled over to the point where his hakama was having a hard time to contain it. Behind him was a taller boy with piercing brown eyes and a stick like body. These two took a seat around Hayato. Then a particular muscular boy with no hair sat next to Tensai. The last one to come was a dwarfish boy with long arms that made him look like a spider. He sat next to the dumpling boy. "Ah perfect timing. So you wanna repeat what you just said" Hayato shot back. "Maybe we don't have to go straight to fists, they're worth less than the gaijin and you know it", Tensai told Hayato in an attempt to diffuse the situation.

@Killerbunny the god

=Nightshade=

Sachiko winced as huge vibrations (to her, at least) crashed into the classroom as a massive form walked in. Oh, man, she thought. There’s a fat boi in the house. She almost didn’t notice the little stick figure that walked in next to him, and she rubbed her temples in disorientation. The large vibrations the fatso was sending through the floor was completely scrambling her ability to “see,” and trying to translate them was giving her a pounding headache. Asper was having a tough time too, casting irritable growls in his direction. Please sit down, she thought as she winced again. You’re killing me, fatty...

Felix grinned and began to laugh like a crazy person. He felt no fear being confronted by so many guys.
"Is this all you've got? That's very cute" he said. He pulled out the dagger from the table and re-sheathed it. Then he rolled up his right sleeve to reveal a bunch of scars he got from living in the forest, including a pretty big bite-mark from a wolf.
"This is a portion of everything. I've tussled with much bigger, faster and stronger opponents than you. So why don't you try to repeat what you said" he said and gave the boy a psychopathic grin.

Renz looked cautiously at the gang of boys coming in. He certainly didn’t want to get on the bad side of them, and he didn’t envy the one that they seemed to have their eyes on either. However, the boy didn’t seem intimidated at all and rolled up his sleeves. Renz seriously expected a fight to start up any minute, and he found himself wondering what the best escape would be and if Sachiko would be able to get out. She hadn’t had much trouble walking, from what he had seen, but he couldn’t help wondering the odds of her being able to get out of a thrashing brawl. Glancing over at her, he noticed that she had her fingers on her forehead like she had some kind of headache. He wasn’t sure what was wrong, but since she was the only person here he had actually met, he hoped she was all right. He wanted to have some kind of friend or ally while here. Even if that ally couldn’t see...

Elwisia was going to give a snarky comeback about how she didn't really like red, or the smell of blood and how she was only wearing this dress in preparation for the next bout of bullying, since clearly that's what was going on. However, someone beat her to the punch. She sighed and grimaced before trying to enter the conversation, but then was cut off again. She gave an aggravated sigh before she finally found an opening. "Now boys, not need to fight over me. I may be a lady, but I'm an intelligent one." She spoke something in a Faragalian tounge before smiling at the parties. "See, intelligent. Want more proof, I can speak more languages for you. Or I can answer any arithmetic problem for you. After all, before I got here, I was going to be a merchant. Merchant need to know math." She gave a small nod. "What I'm trying to say is stop this. I don't want to be the cause of a fight. Especially on the first day." She frowned and looked directly at Tensei before giving back the weapon he gave to her. "Here. This has no value to me, especially since who gave it to me." She looked at Felix and smiled. "Thanks for standing up for me. I'm Elwisia Gwarn."

The teacher hoped that the students had stopped fighting. She was a firm believer of students learning from pratice. And individual learning. She sighed as she turned around. "Welcome, Students." She placed her hand on her chest. "I am Suki Temigata, teacher of magical creatures. We're starting out with the unicorn due to thier gental nature and thier prevalence in Faragal. However, I believe it is best to know your classmates. Please stand up, give us your name, and then a single fact about you. Then we'll start on the lesson."

Felix turned to the girl that had been bullied and gave her a smile back. Almost freakish how he could change his mood just like that.
"No problem. Let me know if they bother you again. I'm Felix Winter" he said. He sat down beside her until the teacher told them all to stand up and give their names and an interesting fact about themselves to the rest of the class. That made Felix a little uncomfortable. He had too interesting facts about himself. He didn't really want to share any of it. When he showed the scars, it was an act of spontaneity. He didn't really think twice about it then. He picked a generic one but it would also serve as a hint to the guys behind him. He stood up.
"My name is Felix Winter and I hate bullies" he said and sat down again.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Tensai's face fell, when Elwisia gave him back his tanto. His fingers wrapped around the handle, making his knuckles turn white. "Gaijin, if you're considered smart by Faragal standards then their standards must be low. It's highly offensive to give back a tanto when it is earned, soo I suggest you lean etiquette before maths." hayato shot back. Tensai stood up and took a deep breathe, "I'm Tensai Masamoto, and I like the bow", he said. Hayato followed next, " I'm Hayato Kazuki and I think that Faragalians should drown, the bad ones of course", he smiled, eyeing Elwisia. Next up was the dumpling boy, "I'm Goro and I like the taste of Unicorn", this got a few laughs from the other bullies. The stick man was next, "I'm Ken and I have a fire dragon", next was the muscular boy "I''m Akuma and I love fighting gaijinsi", he smiled. Finally the shortest of the bullies stood up. "I'm Rui, and I think I could easily beat up Felix in a fight".

Mitsuru huffed with annoyance at the argument between bullies and Elwisia, although a small smile crossed his face when someone attempted to defend her. Before he could say anything to Elwisia, the door opened and an adult walked in who introduced themselves as the teacher, immediately Mitsuru sat as formally as he could until he heard how everyone was to stand up and introduce themselves, as the bullies introduced themselves, he let out a faint sigh of annoyance, clearly vexed by the amount of bullies he had to crush underfoot. He patiently waited for his turn to introduce himself and stood up. "My name is Mitsuru Boreas and I come from a family of warriors from The Burutenpesuto." He said almost like a soldier before he sat down and gave Fujin a little pat on the head.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Sam sighed in relief as the tension softened, and everyone went back to their own things. As the students introduced themselves, he noticed the obvious jabs at each other. Once they mentioned Faragalians, he realized what this was about.
He almost groaned in annoyance, but remained silent. This was going to be interesting. He wasn't sure if he wanted to join this conflict, but ten minutes in and there were already threats flying about.
Standing, he introduced himself.
"Um, my name is Sam Lihtman, and this is Sheen." the light quetzalcoatl gave a jolly screech as a greeting. " And I guess the most interesting thing about me is that I'm good with a sword?"
He tried to sound indifferent, but realized what he said could possibly be taken as a threat. He really hoped it didn't come across that way.
Sam sat, a bit embarrassed, until Sheen curled around him, purring.

Renz was glad that the whole thing got broken up without a brawl starting. He was still curious as to the whole story behind it. He had deduced that the girl with the strange dress was a Fernigalian, but there were still missing pieces to the puzzle. However, he stopped thinking about it for the time being, since it was almost his turn to stand up and introduce himself. After the guy introducing himself as ‘Sam Lihtman’ went, he stood up. He wasn’t happy that Sam had mentioned Swords in his introduction, since that was what he had been planning to say. He didn’t really have anything else off the top of his head, though, so he went on with the introduction.
“My name is Renz Flintrock, and I specialize in sword and shield combat.”

=Nightshade=

When it was her turn, Sachiko stood. Her disorientation had faded once the large kid had stopped walking, and she had no trouble balancing. “My name’s Sachiko, this is Asper.” She blinked, paused for a second, as she confirmed her decision to just spit out her weakness before people could offend her about it. “I’m blind, but I’d be happy to knock the teeth out of anyone who thinks less of me for it,” she couldn’t help adding snarkily. She was touchy about her sight, or lack thereof, and it was evident in her tone. She sat down again, forbidding herself from saying any of the various things that had popped into her head with that statement.

Elwisa gave a nervous sigh as she stood up. If she said something about Faragalian culture, she might be seen as perpetuating the fight, which she didn't want to do. And most of her 'interesting' facts came from Faragal. Especially the almost drowning part. Then she had something. "I'm Elwisia Gwarn, and I nearly died twice." She didn't elaborate. After all, both ways could be seen as her edging on the fight. She sat back down and looked at the teacher. She seriously hated she got into the middle of something like this. All she did was not die in the shipwreck! She sighed and focused on the teacher, who was untying the unicorn and leading it to the front of the classroom.

"This is Equus cornu viribus, or a Battle Unicorn." She fed it an apple. "Like the unicorn, Equus cornu cessabit, they're very docile creatures and are known for thier healing. However, unlike thier cusions, they're faster stronger, they're healing taking a toll due to this substitute. These are what unicorns you'll find on the battlefield." She followed the unicorn's straight horn with her finger before purposefully pricking her finger and showing the class, leading the unicorn with her. "I barely pressed down, and there is already blood. Imagine what one can do on purpose?" She sighed before leading the unicorn back to the front of the class and showing the thin tail with a large tuff of fur at the end. "Equss cornu vibirus has this sort of tail, the long fur of the main picking up at the end of the tail instead of the start of the tail." She thought for a few seconds before nodding to herself. "Now, I want all of you to examine the unicorn on your own. Don't hurt him though, you have no idea how difficult it was to get one here."

Felix listened to all the other kids introduce themselves and reacted only to 2 things. That Rui guy who had no idea what was coming for him, and the fact that Sachiko got in! He would have to go greet her after class. He got up and walked over to the unicorn. He put on a calm demeanor which he had tried to perfect so he wouldn't scare an animal. This one was probably tamed though, so it wouldn't have the same effect as on a wild animal. And even then, Felix hadn't quite perfected it. But a unicorn was basically a horse with a horn. From what he could tell, the unicorn was strong and on the younger side. He lifted a hoove and checked under it, a little dirt but pretty clean overall. He checked it's breathing and it was normal. Teeth were normal and reflexes were normal. He couldn't find anything that was out of place and he didn't really have much more to learn about unicorns so he sat back down in his chair.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Hana heard a commotion at the front of the classroom but chose not to interfere and then saw everyone introducing them self through shadows eyes and thought that she too should introduce herself. "Gomen, My name is Black Hana. Hajimemashite." She said in a level just barely above whisper as she gave a deep bow. She then turned her full focus to the teacher and listened to the introduction about battle unicorns. Being born in a wealthy samurai family she knew a bunch of them already from their extensive library and her mothers reading.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Quick question Sensei, Why are we learning about unicorns instead of the reason why we're here? Like I don't remember any Kawon flying into the clouds with a unicorn", Hayato asked to Ms Temigata. All of the bullies stayed firmly seated, with only Tensai walking up front. The others saw this as "Child's play", if unicorns didn't breathe fire or fly then they're not important. Up close to the thing, Tensai walked around it. He pet it firmly on it's neck, while also making sure it wasn't startled. When he was little, Tensai always heard stories of unicorns being blood suckig monsters. But up close they didn't seem too bad. He ran his finger up its horn, which must've startled it since it jerked its horn into his finger making a clear and painful cut. Tensai walked back to his seat, cussing in Derigonese at the unicorn.

@ThePlayfulFox

Renz got up and slowly approached, waiting for others to do their thing before approaching. He didn’t want to crowd the animal. While he waited his turn, he tried to remember the tales from his childhood that mentioned unicorns, wondering how much was true and if any of the things in the stories would ever be useful. After one of the boys cut his finger on the unicorn’s horn and stormed back to his seat with a cuss, he cautiously approached. He didn’t know quite how to approach it, so he tried to make sure it could see him so it wouldn’t startle, just like with a horse. Then he reached out and touched its pelt, observing the texture. He also took a look at the other parts of it from a safe distance, horn, hooves, tail, and all. Then he went back to his seat and waited.

=Nightshade=

When it was Sachiko’s turn, she stood and approached the unicorn. She ran a hand lightly down its neck, over its flank, and through its mane. It was soft, silky, and its horn twisted around itself in a delicate spiral that came to a deadly point. It felt beautiful, and its shape was like a cross between a horse and a deer. Sachiko only wished she could see it. It nickered by her ear, warm breath tickling her cheek, causing her to grin before she returned to her seat, reaching a hand down to stroke Asper’s horns.

Elwisia gave an irritated sigh at most of the bullies. After all, she wanted to get a unicorn before she shipwrecked on Derigon. And while she liked Dafydd, though he made her uncomfortable alot, she still wanted a unicorn companion. She stood up and smiled at the gentle beast. While this unicorn was tame, she knew unicorns loved the 'pure of heart'. She was unsure if she had this quality, but she still wanted to pet him. Dafydd squeaked eagerly as Elwisia approached the unicorn, causing her to smile at the dragon. Elwisia held her hand out for the unicorn. The unicorn smelled the hand before placing his muzzle on it. She spoke gently in an Faragalian tounge, reassuring the stallion. She pet the shoulder, feeling the well-built muscles of the stallion. The stallion laid his head on her back as Dafydd smelled the stallion, happy to met the horse-like creature. A few seconds later, she gently patted his flank and sat down.

Suki walked out of the classroom for a bit after she allowed the class to interact with the more dangerous unicorn. After a few minutes, she was back with another unicorn, this time one with a blunt, thick curved horn and a bulkier build. "This is the other unicorn, the Equus cornu cessabit. This one isn't really seen on the feild of battle due to thier nature, speed, and ineffective horn. However, this unicorn is much stronger in healing than the other. If you got injured at all with the other one, feel free to place your injury on or near the horn.
"It should also be noted that all unicorns can sense morality and tend to prefer being around those 'pure of heart'. Wild unicorns are tamed that way. Unicorn horns can also be ground up when a unicorn dies and be turned into unicorn powder. It has strong healing properties."

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Once all the other students took their turns admiring the unicorn, Sam rose as well.
"Hi there." he said to the unicorns. Speaking to animals was an odd habit of his. Sheen understood him well enough, be he wasn't sure if he could say the same about the unicorns. He remembered the Faragalian girl speak to them, though, so maybe they did.
Speaking of Sheen, the little quetzalcoatl surried around the unicorn's legs, screeching out his own greetings, before moving on the to the second one.
Not wanting to bother the animal accidently, he gave a quick pat on it's head, below the horn, the did the same with the other one.
Now satisfied, he whistled for Sheen, who perked and hurried to his side, curling over him again when he sat in his seat.

After a bit, Suki released the class. Elwisia wrote her notes in Faragalian, as she didn't want anyone to steal them and copy them down. After all, they needed to do it themselves. If they asked, she would happily make a translation, if they were friends. And the only friends she really had was Felix and Mitsuru. Though half the class was dead-set on hating her. She sighed as she begged her notes and stood up before walking towards the unicorns and Suki again. "May I see them after school? I would love to see them again." She stroked the neck of the more harmless unicorn. "Back before I got shipwrecked here, I wanted to be a Unicorn Maiden."

Suki smiled. "Of course! Anyone can as long as they don't harm the unicorns in any way, shape, or form." She patted the stronger unicorn's neck. "And trust me, I'll know who." Suki looked down at Elwisia as the student opened her mouth. "I assume you want to know thier names?" Suki asked with a raised brow. Elwisia nodded and Suki sighed. "The Equus cornu viribus is named Cniht while the Equus cornu cessabit is named Mona."

Elwisia nodded and walked away. The names were strange, for someone from Derigon. Cniht translated to squire and Mona was a weak word for moon. She sighed, wondering why Suki, someone clearly from Derigon, named the unicorns with Faragalian words. Unless she didn't. Elwisia rubbed her forehead, lost in thought as she walked to the next class.

=Nightshade=

After class was over, Sachiko waited until the dumpling child was far enough away that his vibrations weren’t scrambling her senses before leaving the classroom. She found a bench near her next class to sit at as she waited out the time, tapping an irregular rhythm out on the bench. Anyone just walking by would’ve been either confused or disdainful by her lack of musical talent, but the point of the taps wasn’t for artistic purposes. She’d been trying to teach Asper Morse Code since he’d hatched, but had made very little headway. The young dragon was just too protective, getting distracted every thirty seconds to growl at someone who came within a ten-foot radius. Eventually Sachiko just relaxed back against the bench, blinking idly at the koi pond near the area, resting a hand on Asper’s head to scratch between the horns.

As class ended, Felix got up and began to walk out of the classroom when he noticed that Elwisia stayed behind. He didn't really want to leave her alone in case the idiots would jump her somewhere on the way out. So he waited outside the classroom for her because he was pretty sure they would behave moderately as long as the teacher was there. He saw Sachiko leave before him but he didn't really have time to say hi to her now. Frost who had been asleep on top of Felix's head from a little before he got to class, until now woke up and sneezed out some snow. She stretched out like a cat and jumped down to his shoulder, which she bit. Luckily, ears aren't very sensitive to such things so it didn't hurt.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Finally, wonder which Faragal pig had to die for this ", Haayato laughed, as the bullies left the lesson. Tensei on the pther hand stayed behind, "Arigato", he bowed before hurrying off after the bullies. They were all standing near a koi pond, which was sort of weird. "What are we doing here?", he asked Hayato, who seemed to have a devilish grin across his face. "Tensei do as I do, you four deal with the dragon", Hayato laughed. It became clear now, what they were about to do. The four bullies charged at the dragon, with Goro jumping on it's side and the other three trying to pin it down. Tense ran with Hayato where the pair, wrapped their arms around Sachiko and lifted her over the edge. "I'm sorry", Tense mumbled as quietly as he could. The Pair dropped her into the pond, before Hayat burst out laughing. "Tensei drop you electric dragon in", Hayato demanded. "But that will kill the gaijin, and my dragon", Tensei protested.

@Night's Shadow

Renz had left the classroom shortly after class was dismissed, but it took him a little to figure out where to go. Once he was finally on the right track, he turned a corner just in time to see the bully gang dumping Sachiko into a koi pond. He immediately tensed.
"Hey, cut it out!"
He yelled before he really thought about it, not sure what he could even do. There were so many of them, and only one of him. But he was sure that he needed to help. There was no doubt about that. Besides, he had heard the mention of dropping the electric dragon in the water, and knew that couldn't be good. With very few options, since he didn't think they were going to let him just walk up and help Saichiko out of the pond, he pulled his shield off his back and charged, using it like a ram. He hoped they would be cowardly enough to just get out of the way. If they didn't, well... he didn't know what would happen then. It was fairly likely he would end up in the pond as well.

=Nightshade=

Sachiko tensed as her “sight” scrambled again. Dumpling Boy was near. Next thing she knew, hands had grabbed her roughly, and suddenly she was soaked in water. “What the hell? Get off of me, you—“ She let out a stream of Faragalian curses as she lashed out blindly at the two who were holding her. Asper struggled violently at the four on top of him, biting down hard on one’s shoulder and clawing other assorted body parts of the others.

A familiar voice filtered into Sachiko’s mind through the chaos that was in it. Renz? She struggled even harder, getting flailing body parts under control into actual strikes aimed at random. If she had to be rescued, she’d never hear the end of it. “What the literal hell is wrong with you, you sick, twisted—“ More Faragalian curses. Not that they could understand them, but it made her feel better.

Elwisia left the class and went to the courtyard, giving Felix a smile as she passed. Dispite the bloodbath that morning, it was turning out to be a good day. She then heard cursing in her native language. "Be sé Sanctus Abrion!" she said. She ran to where the commotion was happening. Her eyes widened at the sight of the group of anti-Faragalians holding down Sachiko's dragon and the blind girl in the pond.
Her blood boiled as she stomped over to the bullies. Dafydd snarled and glided down to try to stop the bullies using fear-tatics, though he wasn't very scary. Thinking on her feet, Elwisia decided to help with the free the dragon, dispite her fear of them. After all, they wouldn't hesitate to throw her in as well and someone was already charging at the two who threw the blind girl in. "Hey, you four! Did you know you all are extremely stupid? Mocking a unicorn just because it's not a dragon? Even though there's a lot to learn? Let me guess, your little leader gave you all a dragon egg because you all were the only ones stupid enough to follow him?" She grinned. She hoped her insult would make the four focus on her. Sure, she'll get a pummeling, but she would rather be beaten up then have someone else die. She continued to insult the four, hoping that they would turn thier attention onto her.

Felix gave a smile back to Elwisia and then proceeded to go to the courtyard himself. And that's when he noticed that he made a mistake. He heard a commotion going on and ran to see what was up. Frost was confused at this sudden change in pace. When he got to the place, he saw the bullies, the guy Renz, Sachiko and Elwisia all in the same place. All of them about to clash.
"Frost, see if you can freeze part of the pond if they decide to go through with the electric dragon thing. Don't have to be the whole pond, but make it sturdy" he said and Frost skipped over to the other side of the pond, eyeing the bullies. She sat like a cat ready to strike at any moment. In the meantime, Felix calmly walked over to the pond and stretched out his hand for Sachiko.
"On your right, around the height of your head is my hand" he said, remembering that she was blind.

=Nightshade=

Humiliated and craving revenge, Sachiko reached up and allowed Felix to help her out of the koi pond. “Dammit,” she grumbled bad-temperedly. “My vibration sensing is a helluva lot better than it was, but it’s far from perfect.”

Asper had managed to wriggle our from under the four people trying to restrain him, and bounded over to Sachiko’s side, sending fierce glares over at the bullies. He made a high-pitched whining sound at the girl, who gave a halfhearted smile in return. Suddenly, the sand on the ground began to creep up her body, absorbing all the water dripping off her, before sliding back to the ground, leaving her dry.

The girl blinked in confused surprise at her dragon, whose tongue was lolling out in satisfaction at his ability to dry off his human. Sachiko smiled slightly; “Guess you really are an earth dragon,” she said. The dragon pulled his tongue back into his mouth before assuming the somewhat dignified “I hate everyone except Sachiko and maybe Renz and Felix” position he usually stayed in, growling at the bullies.

Now that the dragon was free, Elwisia turned her attention to the ringleader and the person next to him. Tensai, she thought as her eyes narrowed. "Hey! You two! How about you stay off the blind girl, you whimps!" She knew that this was going to be very bad for her, but she felt like she had to help the girl. "I mean, your public image looks pretty bad right now. Dumping a blind girl in a lake, hurting a dragon, threatening to throw in an electric dragon." She clicked her tounge then shrugged. "I mean, you all are just huge cowards anyway." Elwisia's heart beat faster as she spoke. "That was pretty evident when someone dumped a bucket of blood on me and didn't dare show themself. It really makes one wonder who the real bad guys here." Dafydd looked at her like she was crazy and Elwisia internally shouted at herself. But she needed to become the bigger target. After all, she believed she could handle the attacks better than Sachiko.