• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Blades, Wings and Fire

Renz was relieved to see that he had backup of a sort. He pulled up in his charge as soon as he saw Sachiko pulled out of the lake by the guy who had rolled up his sleeve earlier, and the girl that the bullies had been picking on standing up to him. Even if she was Faragalian, he still saw her as an ally for the moment. Saichiko’s dragon was free too, so he lowered his shield and glared the bullies. He was still ready to bring it up in defense, but he was no longer on any kind of offensive. That is, no kind of physical offense. Verbal was another matter.

“She’s right. That was not something a true Samurai or dragon rider would do. Of you’re willing to pick on a blind person or... hide and dump blood on someone, you’re the kind of un-honorable person who would run from battle or abandon a comrade.”

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Sam and Sheen left the classroom, giving a last glance at the two unicorns as they did so.
"Man, I have no idea what to do with them. At least I didn't hurt them....or myself." he told Sheen with a grin. Sheen screeched happily.
As they turned the corner, Sam's grin disappeared.
"Did...Did I miss something again?"
A damp girl being dried off by her dragon. Two people bad mouthing the bullies about being cowards. Said bullies looked proud, except one, oddly enough. Sheen's tail squeezed tighter on Sam's torso, both happy to see other dragons but scared from the tense atmosphere.
Sam sighed, deflating.
"I just wanted to go to class..."

Felix watched as Elwisia and Renz badmouthed the bullies. He found it hilarious. If a fight broke out, he would be in the thick of it. Counting the amount of people, he knew that the bullies were outnumbered. He laughed.
"Run off. You're outnumbered. There's no way you'll be able to defeat us. Don't believe me? You could let me fight all of you alone and we'll see how many of you will be left standing after I'm done" he said. Then he turned to the others.
"If they take me up on my offer, I trust you all to step in if the situation turn lethal" he told them.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“I’m not helpless, dammit,” Sachiko growled. She was not in the mood to just sit by, nursing her reputation like a wounded kitten. “I could take any one of these creeps in a fair fight. Six on one is a totally different story.” She spat on the ground in front of the jerks. “Cowardly pigs. You’re unfit to call yourselves Kawon-in-Training. And— actually, why am I wasting my breath on these punks? I’m leaving. I don’t need this right now.” Asper gave a final growl as he followed the girl away.

Some people would consider it uptight, or offensive, but Sachiko had been babied since birth due to her blindness. But she didn’t want that. She wanted to be strong, to defend herself without leaning on others. It didn’t matter how good the others’ intentions were, it had only made her feel weaker.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hayato laughed at their insults, some of them were pretty funny. Tensei on the other hand was not so calm, he slipped out his tanto and was preparing to throw it. Goro convinced him to put it down, but Tensai was now in a bad mood. "Denki show them thing or two", he mumbled. The young wyvern looked quite happy, and began charging up its body. Blue cracks patterned its body, as it let out a burst of electricity at the group. The bullies began to walk off when they heard someone coming. They looked behind them to see a small man, that reminded Tensei of a dwarf wearing a white gi. "You insult these men about not being Kawon!", he shouted to the group opposite Tensei. He walked up to Elwisia before spitting in disgust. "Why is there a gaijin in our school?!". This man looked at Felix, Renz, Elwisia, Sachiko and Sam. "You five to the hall of the tiger after school", he pushed passed the others, ignoring what they had to say. By now the bullies were far away and laughing.

@RenzFlintrock @ThePlayfulFox @Night's Shadow @Killerbunny the god @Gamingfan

Renz put up his shield and crouched, trying to avoid the electricity. Before he could fully recover, a small man walked up and started yelling at them. He had been afraid something like this would happen. There was nothing he could do now, though. It had all happened to fast. The best he could hope for was that whoever met them later in the Hall of the Tiger would be more reasonable and listen to their side of the story. He glanced at the others who had been his allies, remembering what they looked like and remembering to maybe talk to them later. Maybe. He still had doubts about the gaijin, but the one kid seemed decent enough, if a little reckless in challenging the bullies to a 1v6. Since there wasn't much else he could do, he just headed for the next class and hoped the day would start getting better. Once he sat down, he couldn't help questioning if it had really been worth it to rush to Sachiko's rescue. She hadn't seemed particularly happy about receiving aid from any of them, and all he had gotten out of it was detention and being an enemy of the bullies, apparently.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Sam stared at the advancing ball of electricity. "Ah geez. Sheen."
At the command, the quetzalcoatl leaped at the attack and headbutted it. His feathered crest reflected the attack upwards, sending it to the sky. Sheen shook his head, a little dazed, before trotting to Sam, wagging his tail excitedly.
Sam smiled and pet the little dragon, before looking up in surprise at the teach's command.
"Wha-I'm not even a part of this!" he objected, but they were already gone. The kawon scratched his head.
"What is even happening today?"

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Sachiko didn’t even react at Tensai’s dragon’s attack. A wall shot out of the ground, shielding her from the electricity. Asper’s doing, of course. When a little man’s vibrations came up to the area and he began yelling at them in an annoying yammer, the girl stopped, sightless eyes narrowing as her hands clenched into fists. She wanted to... to hit something, to bash someone’s face in... to wrap her hands around their throat and squeeze... no.

Her breath left her in a quiet sigh as she relaxed, hunching her shoulders and began moving away again. As if being dumped in a freaking koi pond by six guys, each one nearly twice her size (and one ten times her width) wasn’t bad enough, she had to get other students into trouble too. Just perfect. Exactly how she’d pictured her first day. The only thing that it was missing was a downpour.

Sachiko paused, looking up as if expecting dark clouds to appear out of nowhere and drench the school. When nothing happened for a couple of seconds, she shook her head with a wry grin before continuing on her way.

Elwisia ducked down as the wyvern sent her electrical charge everywhere. After all, Dafydd couldn't do much to protect her and she couldn't protect herself that much. Fortunately, she wasn't struck, though there were close calls for sure. Then the teacher showed up. She opened her mouth to defend her allies, though when the teacher spit at her, she knew that there was going to be no reasoning with him. She merely glared at the man before he left. She gave a sigh and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry that I dragged you all down with me." Though she didn't realize that half of the people in detention with her already left. Guilt spread throughout her body. She was the only one to be targeted. Not the others as well. She meekly walked to her next class.

Frost made a shield of ice to protect Felix from the electricity. Felix smiled like a fool during the whole interaction. Even when the teacher told them they had detention. He had no idea what that meant but he was sure it would be fun, despite the rudeness of the teacher. He decided to go after Sachiko to get a chance to finally greet her for real. Then he guessed he would go to the next class.
"Hey, Sachiko wait up!" He said and tried to catch up to her with Frost jumping up on his shoulder as he passed her.

=Nightshade=

“Felix,” Sachiko said, turning with a forced smile. “Hey. Sorry about... that, whatever the hell you'd call it.” She gestured to the koi pond. “Didn’t mean to get the rest of you guys in trouble because I was too weak to defend myself.” She looked away. If looks could kill, there would be a lot of dead rocks on the ground. “Stupid jerks.”

Asper whined, butting her leg with his head. Sachiko turned her gaze to him, forcing herself to relax. “Sorry, buddy,” she murmured. “Didn’t mean to drag you into my mess either.” She turned back to Felix, or more specifically, to the tiny dragon shape on his shoulder. “Is that your dragon?” she asked, changing the subject with forced cheerfulness. “She’s so cute!”

Last edited:
"Drag me into your mess? But... I wouldn't be in any mess unless I wanted to, right?" Felix said, being genuinely confused. Then he looked at Frost as Sachiko asked about her.
"Haha, yeah. This is Frost and she's usually pretty lazy- ouch! Okay, sorry" he said with a grin as Frost bit him in the neck for insulting her. He then turned his attention to Sachiko's dragon to ask about him.
"And I assume that's your dragon? He's also cute!" he said.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
In the hall of the tigers, Sensei Yoshida sat. His legs were crossed, and in front of him was a bowl of nuts. He crushed each one before placing it in his mouth. Although he was short, he had more than enough features to intimidate. His hands were rough and hard, his fists looked like weapons but his most intimidating feature was his beard. It was shaped like a dagger, curving forward. The hall of tigers was a large dojo, with weapons decorating the walls. "where are those five?" He mumbled, crushing each nut with his fingers.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Sam entered the hall of tigers. His shoulders sagged as he sulked.
"Friggin bullies. Stupid teacher. I wasn't even related to whatever that was." he grumbled
"Hi big bro!" a cheerful voice called out behind him, accompanied by a loud screech.
"Hi sis." Sam replied instinctively, before whirling around in shock. "DESSI?!". He stood up and ran to his sister, looking her over.
"What are you doing here? I thought you were sick?"
The girl gave a happy grin. "I was, but now I'm better. Quick recovery huh? Dad says I should get used to this school, so I'm having a look-see around."
Sam gave a relieved sigh. "No kidding. How do you like it?"
"It looks nice. I haven't spoken to anyone yet, I'll have the chance tomorrow, hopefully." Dessi cocked her head.
"What are you doing here anyway? How'd you get detention?"
Sam shrugged. "I'm...not....really sure. I'll try and finish as soon as I can, though."
"'Kay, I'll be going home. Bye Sa-"
Sam's face suddenly went stern. "No you ain't."
"Eh?" Dessi stared in confusion as her brother grabbed her arm and dragged her next to him, in front of Sensei Yoshida. "You're going to be with me until I'm done with this, and then we'll go home together." he explained strictly.
"But-"
"No buts!"
Dessi pouted, crossing her arms and glaring daggers at Sam. Sonia, her dragon, saw that they were staying and ran towards Sheen, pouncing on him in an attempt to get him to play.
Sam's faced softened, and he smiled at Dessi in an attempt to cheer her up."Tell me if you need anything!"
"I need to go home..."
"Except that!" he replied cheerfully.

Last edited:
Once classes were over, Renz made his way over to the Hall of Tigers to report for detention. Throughout the day, he hadn't been able to take his mind entirely off what might be coming at the end of classes. And if they were getting punished, how unfair could it get? All he had done was tell off the bullies.
He trudged in and waited. He supposed he had better wait for the others to get there either way, and they could support his story when he tried to tell the teacher what had happened. By this point his dragon had stopped napping and was sitting on his shoulders, looking around at the room.

=Nightshade=

Sachiko was the third to arrive, trudging into the Hall of Tigers with a bored expression on her face. If detention was her first day of school, it was still better than being stuck at home and pampered like some sort of kitten. Asper trotted close to her side, casting a disdainful glance towards Yoshida-sensei, though he waved his tail in greeting to the dragon with Renz. “Stupid jerks,” Sachiko muttered darkly, though it was probable that no one could hear her nearly indiscernible tone. She scuffed her toe on the ground, awaiting their no-doubt-humiliating punishment. “I don’t care that I’m here, regardless of whether it’s fair or not,” she continued grumbling to herself near-silently. “But Sam wasn’t even there, and the others did nothing wrong... stupid old man, one day when Dumpling Boy and the rest of his stupid troop isn’t around, Hayato’s gonna get it...I need to expand my vocabulary, come up with better words for “stupid,” she realized idly, twirling a piece of hair around her finger. Dumb. Retarded. Ignorant... nah. Ignorance is curable. Stupid is forever.

Elwisia sighed and walked over to the classroom once school was over. Dafydd rested on her shoulder, eagerly watching. She gave a sigh. This was going to be fun. All sarcasm aside, Elwisia was not looking forward to it. Standing up for someone potentially getting murdered was something she shouldn't be thrown into detention for. It was unjust in her opinion. However, she was going to take it. Elwisia decided to change into something she could get dirty in due to the probable punishment being something she was going to get dirty by doing. She regained focus and sat down in the room in the Hall of Tigers, slightly away from the others. She honestly felt like it was her fault for getting them into detention and she doubted any of them wanted to be friends with her and her obviously Faragalian views and decent.

As Felix left the last class, he felt pretty excited about what they were going to do. He entered the Hall of Tigers and quickly realized that he was almost the only one who felt happy. Everyone was already there, Sachiko looking angry, Elwisia looking guilty, Renz looking like he was expecting something and Sam looking happy with a friend. Felix had already made friends with Sachiko and Elwisia so he decided to approach Renz this time since Sam already had a friend.
"Hey there, mind if I sit here?" He asked with a smile.

Renz glanced over at Felix and shrugged. "Fine by m- ow! Clypus! Don't do that!" His hand went up to his face. Clypus' tail had whipped around suddenly and caught Renz in the cheek. It was small, but man, did it hurt. He reached up and took a hold on his dragon's tail to hold it in place. Clypus didn't look happy about it, and a little hurt. After all, he was still a baby and didn't know any better.
Renz turned back to Felix. "Sorry, yeah, feel free to sit here... I'm Renz, by the way." Then his voice sank to a mutter. "What do you think, will they still punish us instead of those cowards if they hear about attempted murder?"

Felix smiled and took a seat. Frost jumped off his head and laid down to rest on the desk.
"I know your name. We introduced ourselves at the unicorn lesson, remember?" He said. He didn't introduce himself as they already had done so. Not to each other, but to everyone in their class. There was a difference. When Renz implied that they were going to be punished, he was a little surprised. But he didn't show it on the outside. He didn't want people to think he didn't know what a detention was. They would be right, but it seemed to be something everyone knew what it was. If he revealed that he didn't know, there would be questions that he would rather not answer. He lowered his voice to respond.
"Don't know. Shortie seems very grumpy so it's possible that he wouldn't let us go no matter what we say. Besides, he seem to have something against Faragalians like Elwisia" he said.