• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Be The Best... Nothing Less Is Acceptable

Litwick's flame went out almost immediately, upon noticing Gabriel's fear. The tiny pokemon knew of its frightening power and reputation, but it truly didn't want to hurt anyone, let alone the boy before it, who claimed to be its trainer.

Litwick cried out to Gabriel, desperate to reassure him that it didn't want to drain his soul. The boy tentatively approached it, unsure of what else to say, so he opened a packet of poffins that he had bought, offering it to the candle-like creature.

"You like poffins?" Gabriel asked it awkwardly, "Or can you not eat food, since you're a ghost, and all..."

"WIIICK!" the pokemon cried delightedly, snatching a sweet poffin from the top. Litwick adored sweets, and it was happy to receive them. Perhaps, it would like this new 'trainer'...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
" Ya see Luna I uh may have made a bad choice in love" Petunia said "what are you me?" Luna said wondering what on the holy earth of Arceus she was talking about

Last edited:
Gabriel breathed a sigh of relief at the small ghost type, pleased that it at least liked the food that he had to offer it. Perhaps, it wouldn't kill him on his first day as a trainer...

"So, Litwick," Gabriel began, taking back the poffin bag and putting it away in his rucksack, "How about coming with me to the dreamyard? If we're gonna be working together, then we have to catch some other pokemon together, right?"

The boy drew back again, still worried that the pokemon might kill him... But instead, Litwick came toward him, nodding cutely at his request.

"Wick!" it agreed.

"Ok," Gabriel replied, "This way, then," and he motioned for Litwick to follow him.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"WHAT?" Luna screamed anger writhing in her head "Calm down Moon someone could hear us" Petunia said reverting back to Luna's nickname "why didn't you tell me this before she could have killed you" Luna asked "I know moon I just... you needed some time" Petunia sadly said "Just leave it to me" Luna said as she went towards the entrance to the dreamyard to wait for Gabriel

Litwick was surprisingly fast, and it managed to follow Gabriel in tandem with his footsteps. It seemed to like him, so far... Gabriel only hoped that it would still like him after it had gotten to know him a bit...

Gabriel stepped in through the dreamyard's gates, exhaling heavily. Luna was there, presumably with her ralts.

"Well, I think Litwick likes me, so far," he greeted, "It hasn't killed me yet, at least..."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"good your not scared stiff by it at least," Luna said her natural mocking smile wasn't there any more just a look that looked plum annoyed. Shaz looked at the litwick as he came out of his pokeball "Ral" He said to it

"Lit," the candle pokemon said cordially, lighting the flame on its head as it hid behind Gabriel.

"I think this one's got a timid nature," Gabriel chuckled, "Anyway, let's explore the dreamyard. I'm eager tto see what Litwick can do in battle..."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna followed Gabriel to the torn down building sitting down on a rock as raltz sat by her feet Luna looked over at Petunia as she left "Oh flower" she sighed

Gabriel was just surveying the dreamyard, for potential catches, when he heard Luna's comment about a flower. Had she found a lilligant, perhaps? They were strong grass types, and good for balancing out his partner pokemon's weakness to fire...

"Did you find a grass type?" he enquired.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Shit he heard her "No that's my friend's nickname I just spoke to her before you got here" Luna said "she does have a serperior though" Luna added trying to not bring him into this mess

"Oh, ok," Gabriel replied, "C'mon, let's get searching for pokemon. I'll need more than just my Litwick, for when I take on the gyms here!"

Gabriel walked into the dilapidated building, Litwick following closely behind. Munna was out of the question, given how weak it was...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"yeah...sure kid" Luna said sighing she needed to keep an eye on him so she pushed Petunia's request out of her head for after the gym and watched Gabriel look for...some Pokemon whatever he needed to catch

Gabriel searched the area, Litwick following him from behind. What would be best to go for? He wasn't exactly sure, in an area like this... Did he want a psychic type on his team? Or maybe a fairy type, like jigglypuff, would be better...

A ralts suddenly jumped out behind a piece of rubble, appearing in front of Gabriel... Bingo! If he let it evolve naturally, then he would get both a psychic, and a fairy type!

"Ok, Litwick, can you help me catch my second pokemon?" Gabriel asked his partner.

"Lit..." Litwick said calmly, standing in front of him.

Gabriel nodded. "Alright, Litwick, use ember!"

The little candle pokemon shot forth a small fireball, which hit the little ralts on the head. It was quick to counter with confusion, which Litwick managed to dodge.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna watched Gabriel happy to see him finally working with the litwick instead of being frightened of it. Shaz watched the battle with patience "he's so fast will we be able to duel I wonder" Raltz thought

"Good job, Litwick! Now use ember again!"

Litwick repeated the order it was given before, smacking the ralts square in the gut as it tried to counter with another confusion attack. It went down quickly, falling to the ground with a pitiful thud, and staying there...

Gabriel watched the creature intently. He wasn't going to capture it just yet... He had to see that it could take more than just two light hits. If he wanted to be the best, then he had to capture the best pokemon...

The ralts got up a hurry, hurrying to attack with a harsh disarming voice. Litwick hid behind Gabriel, who immediately ordered it to use astonish.

Litwick snapped back at the ralts with a blast of ghostly energy, which surprisingly, the creature managed to tank very well. Now, Gabriel was sure that he wanted it...

He ordered Litwick to use ember again, and the attack knocked the feeling pokemon right over. He threw an ultra ball at it, relieved when it stopped shaking.

"Alright, we just caught us a ralts, Litwick!" Gabriel announced, picking the ultra ball up, and stashing it away in his pocket.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"good for you kid" Luna said clapping mockingly as Shaz came back to her and sat on her shoulder "maybe you should go heal it I gotta go somewhere" Luna said

"Probably," Gabriel agreed, "I mean, I did just beat it up, and put it in this ball. It's probably gonna be more happy to see Nurse Joy than me, right now."

He stashed it away in his pocket, motioning for Litwick to follow him. He was still a little afraid of it, but he'd managed to get on its goo side so far... Or so it seemed.

"See you around then," he scoffed, heading back into the city.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna quickly walked towards the garden-like area in the city and went towards a blond woman "You better have an excellent explanation for putting MY friend in danger" Luna said her mockingness giving away to a horrible anger the blond woman turned a pale white at Luna's voice and she cowered "I promise I can explain" the woman begged

Gabriel sat with Litwick in the pokemon centre, as they waited for Nurse Joy to be done with Gabriel's new Ralts. He still wasn't quite sure that he trusted the pokemon, but he had to bond with it somehow.

"So, uh," he began, "What do you like aside from poffins?"

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Please I-I the cave was collapsing and-" the woman couldn't continue as Luna cut her off "and what would've happened if Arrow wasn't strong enough? huh? WHAT WOULDVE HAPPENED IF HE HADNT EVOLVED THAT WEEK?" Luna screamed her voice rising the woman's Mawhile was hiding behind her leg now

Litwick cocked its head at the boy, unsure of what to make of his question. It did like poffins, and it wanted more of them... But this boy seemed to want to get to know it on a more personal level.

It looked carefully at Gabriel, who offered his hand out to it. It let him pet it, to his delight.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Luna please" the woman begged as she latched onto Luna's jacket Luna slapped her and she wobbled into the water "If I EVER see you near Petunia again I won't be so merciful" She threatened Luna fixed her jacket as she walked towards the poke center as she entered she went up to the shop

Gabriel smiled as the little candle relaxed into his touch, seemingly appreciative of the attention.

"Nice little candle," Gabriel began tentatively, "Good little... Ghostly candle of death..."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna came over to Gabriel as she stuffed the potions into her bag "Hey kid how are you and Litwick doing" Luna asked as Shaz hopped down off her shoulder, went up to the Litwick and bowed saying "Raltz ral (we seem to have gotten off of the wrong hand I am Shaz nice to meet you Litwick)"

Gabriel sbapped his head up at the girl, letting Litwick go. "We seem to be getting on ok, so far. Well, Litwick hasn't killed me yet, at least. That, and I'll hopefully get my ralts back soon..."

Litwick lit its flame again, as Shaz approached it, brushing its melted wax fringe out of its eyes. "Lit, litwick." (Greetings, Shaz. I am Litwick).

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"it seems you and me share a typing what gender is it?" asked Luna as Shaz smiled at the litwick "Ralt ral...ra (It seems our trainers are helping each other although I must say to take care Luna's anger can be a bit...excessive)" Shaz warned remembering what she had just done

"Still don't know," Gabriel answered, "According to Nurse Joy, my Ralts is definitely a dude, though. Maybe she'll be able to tell when she gives Ralts back to me."

Nurse Joy came back a moment later, handing Gabriel Ralts' ultra ball back.

"Alright, that's one healthy, happy little boy, and one little girl," she reported, glancing down at Litwick.

"Girl?"

"Well, yes, your litwick is female," Nurse Joy answered.

Gabriel nodded, glad that he could finally stop calling his starter, 'it'.

Litwick, meanwhile, was still engaged in conversation with the ralts. "(Oh, ok... I wonder how my trainer will take it...)

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"will you go for fairy/psychic or psychic/fighting?" luna asked. "Ral (I apologise I would stop her but...well you know humans can't hear us)" Shaz apologised

"I'll probably just Ralts evolve naturally, unless I need a fighting type on my team," Gabriel answered coolly, "Male gardevoir, here I come... I guess..."

Litwick tossed her fringe, nodding at the oddly coloured pokemon as she flared her flame. "(Well, if she ever did anything too drastic... I wouldn't mind making the flame on my head a little bigger, if you know what I mean.)"

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Ral (burns aren't of any concern to her and as her Pokemon, I wouldn't hesitate to get violent no matter how nice you are)" Shaz said as Luna smiled at Gabriel "cool... so are you gonna go to the gym now kid?" Luna said kinda wanting to see the triplets again

("I don't mean burns. This flame on my head gets bigger when I absorb the souls of humans, you know. I haven't absorbed any yet, but I would if anyone hurt my trainer.") Litwick said curtly.

"Sure I am," Gabriel replied, "Since my starter is a fire type, I guess that means I have to go up against Cress... What about you?"

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"it be nice to see the triplets again," Luna said happily. Shaz narrowed his eyes and brought the litwick next to him saying "Raltz (and if you do that with no reason to live I would kill you)"

("Good luck with that, since I'm kind of already a ghost. Type, anyway. I would never absorb anyone's soul needlessly, despite what my trainer seems to think".)

"I wonder how my Litwick to match up in the gym," Gabriel wondered, pushing his upright... Only to feel his chest tighten a little. He hurried to use his inhaler, and Litwick came over to him, rubbing up against him in concern.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Shaz grabbed Luna's hand and she half mindedly put him on her shoulder "Ralts (just don't hurt Luna she's come a long way from what she used to be)" Shaz said and it showed too. Luna patted Gabriel on the back "Careful kid" Luna said

Gabriel coughed a few times, only for Litwick to hug his lower leg and try to ask what was wrong, in pokemon-speak. She had never seen an inhaler before, but she figured that it must be helping her new master, since he used it so often...

"I'll let you know if I feel an attack coming on," the boy wheezed, taking a last breath on the thing hefore stashing it away, "Anyway, to the gym. I'm sure that Ralts would like to come out soon."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
as Luna walked towards the gym there was a Red-headed man waiting outside as soon as he saw Luna he ran up and hugged her "Luna how is our little star?" asked Chili as Shaz hopped down off her shoulder to greet Chili's Pokemon.

Gabriel sauntered quietly into the gym, Litwick watching him closely as he approached Cilan and Cress.

"So, um, I'm here to challenge your gym?" Gabriel began, motioning for Litwick to come forward.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna and Chili followed close behind Gabriel the other gym leaders smiling in her direction before turning in Gabriels direction and Cress stepped forward "I will be your opponent" said Cress as he brought out his simipour

Gabriel nodded, deciding that for now, Litwick would have to stay benched. A fire type like Litwick was useless, up against a water type gym leader...

"Go, Ralts!" The boy wheezed, throwing the ultra ball onto the battlefield.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Ice beam" Cress simply said as the simipour nodded and used it. Cilan hugged Luna "its good to see you again Little star how are you?" Cilan asked "As well as I can be" Luna said as she hugged back