• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Avatar (AU discussion)

How many Rpers should there be before I make a thread?

• 3-5

• 5-8

• 8+

Results are only viewable after voting.

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
Mentioning that they steal a fire nation air ship/balloon got me thinking that that could be a way of me introducing Ruby’s brother. Now I’m trying to to think how I could write him. Is he the one that would do anything for family, or he is loyal to the Fire Nation even over family? That’s something I’m thinking about and would really like to write into this RP.

Hmm, how do the air temples work in this universe? Traditionally, each temple is separated by gender, north and south for men and east and west for women. Should we have it to were helf of them are traditional and the other half aren't to fit in with Gamingfan's backstory?

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Time to revive this rp,

I figured out a plot, basically we have to help the avatar master all four elements to they can beet 3/4 nation rulers. This is because they want the war to continue, because since there is war they are getting more money and power from 'donations'. Through out the journey we will be hunted, this will start after we board the boat to get to the fire nation

(Thanks @Night's Shadow for sparking the idea in my head)