• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Avatar (AU discussion)

How many Rpers should there be before I make a thread?

• 3-5

• 5-8

• 8+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apologies @Pinch and everyone I thought people were already on their way out of the sewer at this point and just me and Shao were still there. Was just tryna move the action along. Should I edit/delete it? Should we assume y'all were already gone? Do we just deal with it as is?

@Foxex your turn or mine? The agent who confronted Maru earlier is going to show up again demand his arrest in exchange to let the rest go. However, I figure he won't do that until Shao has calmed the waters a little bit.

I could intro him first in response in response to schrift's post about Hayato, but I figured I'd ask cuz I feel I've been posting a lot lately

Haha, it's no problem, I appreciate you asking. Again, I'll let you know if I think something's off. Needless to say, we're pretty overpowered in this fight.

I normally play waterbenders, but since lot of people are playing that... AIRBENDER TIME! Hope y'all are fine with a pet.

Name: Nue
Pet's Name: Kiko
Nation: Air Nomad
Appearance: The top of Nue's head is shaved so then she can feel the air around her for dodging purposes. The remaining her on her head is brown and falls to her shoulders. Her eyes are a lovely grey and she is pretty small for her age. She wears the traditional Air Nomad garbs, a yellow shirt (cloth) tucked into cloth yellow pants of the same color with brown boots that come up to her knees. She has a red cloth mantle on her shoulders and is connected to her shirt.
Kiko is a mostly white flying lemur with a light brown face mask similar to a raccoon's. He has a light brown spot on his back, light brown paws and wingflaps. His tail has light brown rings from the halfway point. White tail tip.
Personality: Nue is a gentle and quiet soul. She cares deeply for all life and only fights if she has no choice, or if Kiko forces her into it. She is generally friendly and tries to stay out of people's way.
Kiko is highly curious, often getting himself into trouble. He also is a bit of a thief at times, just taking things because he likes them.
Weapon: She has an airbender's glider. She uses it as a channel for her airbending. Other than that, her environment. She doesn't fight unless she has to to defend herself or Kiko, her pet flying lemur.
Bending skill: 4, Nue can use her airbending to jump higher, slow her fall, bring things to her, run faster, and other basic airbending stunts. She can also use her airbending to throw heavy objects. (She may improve in time)
Background: Nue and her caretaker, Meli, were very close. The two both showed concern when the war seemed to be reaching the Air Nomads. Meli expressed her disliking of this supposed choice and once the Air Nomads went to war, both Meli and Nue ran away. Meli forbade Nue to take her flying bison, Korro, but gave her her flying lemur, Kiko to make up for it, as Meli believed that Korro was going to be used for war. The two ran away, but Meli said they were to split up. Nue hasn't seen her caretaker since then and travels with Kiko, the only thing that was her caretaker's. Nue believes that she is still out there somewhere, but there is a strong chance that Meli was taken and imprisoned.

Yes, I was given permission to post this.

No you didn't sound angry I was just worried I'd come across as rude. It's a plot thing and I should have said it outright, I just thought the way I was writing it would say it for me I guess

Dag-le helped kill his parents and I want them to have a convo while he's captured. Idk yet if the group helps him escape or if he does. We'll find out

Yeah, I guess that's the gist of it. I kindve forgot about Winston for a lil while. I'm still sorry you deleted your post cuz of me! I guess if I want Maru taken I can just write it that way regardless. I was just also tryna push us past the sewer scene cuz schrifty had said something about movin on asap earlier in the thread.