• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Armored Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
memory loss? he doesn't remember his life before training as a soldier? thats strange..maybe the other soldiers had something to do with it maybe... she thought to herself, but looked at Eclipse and shrugged.

"Memory loss?" thought Eclipse "Could this be some kind of brainwashing? Or some kind of horrible accident overcame him?" he noticed Majia looking at him. "Why are you looking at me" he whispered "i don't know whats happening either."

"I've seen a few cases like yours before. The first one I had seen was a Dragonite. Long story, if you want to hear it you'll probably have to come back later. Anyways, though I still cannot explain your memory loss, I can explain what most likely happened to our file on you. It was temporarily lost. Mixed up with everybody else's. There is a chance that it can be, or has been, found by Milo or his assistant, Marty." Zuko said.

Zuko nodded. He slowly turned around, walked into his quarters, and carefully shut the door behind him. Zuko sighed. Meanwhile, Korai had won the staring contest. After going to someplace that they could talk in private, Yami turned to Mana. "So, what did you want to talk to me in private about?" he asked the Emolga.

"Now?" Dasken said. "Now, we go to Milo and Marty. Now," Dasken said, smashing his closed fists together, "Now we're getting somewhere." He charged (quite literally) towards the two's building, full-force. "We're getting ourselves some answers!"

Thunk thunk thunk....
Micah stood with his side along the concrete walls. The sound of all different kinds of moves were being aimed at him. He threw out a large plate of armor that had come from a fallen Pokemon. The armor was instantly consumed by countless shadow and energy balls. The Umbreon clenched his teeth before his feet tensed.
One... Two.. Three.. Go!
A flash of light was all you could see when the Umbreon dashed out from his spot. Followed by a path of attacks, the Umbreon quickly sent a drone out into the darkness where it stuck onto the large Ursaring. He quickly rolled into the ally and his armored flashed, sending out Shadow balls where they honed in onto the large Pokemon and..

....thump

A uneasy murmuring had come from the Pokemon who were firing at them. Their leader had fallen and collapsed, powerless. What could they do? Micah quickly used Snarl, which had been amplified through his armor. The Pokemon screeched with their paws over their ears as his drones buzzed and stuck onto the armor of the dark Pokemon gang of the city, only to be quickly dismantled and charred, falling to the ground after the barrage stars had rendered them useless (Swift). Micah faltered for a moment before leaning against the wall with a sigh. The sounds of sirens could be heard as his rings glowed a soft white. Standing up, he watched as the Pokemon Crime agents took the fallen members away and into numerous cars before they drove away, leaving only one single car remaining.

"Great work Micah, these Pokemon were starting to become a problem...." Micah turned around to see his old friend, a Absol with a grey armor, similar to his. He let out a sigh before he smiled.

"Yeah, thanks... But what do they think about this.. You know... Doing this dirty work.." Micah said with a sigh before jumping into the car. The Absol quickly followed through and started to drive.

"Their getting mad, the general public and all. Even with the things you've done, they are starting to hate you, thinking the reasons for all this chaos is because of you.." The Absol replied as the car drew with a silent hum.

"That's Insane! All I've done is trying to protect others, why would they think that I'm hurting Pokemon?" Micah growled before he let out another groan of pain. He had gotten a couple of bruises, but otherwise, he would be fine.

"That's why we are about to send you a bit south of here. There is a top notch institute called the UPA with a Emolga as a leader. Her skills are known to be some of the best in the reigon and could even challenge yours. They plan on guarding and helping Pokemon... That's what you want to do right?" The Absol looked at the mirror at the troubled Umbreon for he started looking for a parking space at the train way, where the trains could get you almost anywhere in the Keelan region in less then a hour.
"Just go straight and said that I sent you, they'll take you straight to the camp where you can meet the leader and get recruited. I'm sure she'll let you join as long as you do what she says... Okay? I'll see you soon." The Absol waved his paw lightly as Micah hesitantly exited the car. The car buzzed away, his last chance of turning back was gone. He let out a sigh before he turned to the light of the train station, the light of a new start.

~~~

"Hello? Can I speak to Mana please? I'd like to join!" The Umbreon shouted, knocking on the loud heavily secured doors of the camp. He had no idea what to expect so he kept his drones ready, but still stayed in a relatively calm position.

Last edited:
Minun quietly snuck out of the secret base by using secret power on the wall, as Athena wasn't the only one that had known how to use the move. He gently waved his paws apart, as the rocks sliently made way for him to get out. They returned back to normal once Minun had gotten out, as he smiled evilly and said to himself, "Shall the mischief commense? I'm ready to charge up my energy here... I'm gonna need it in case if that big bad Ryperior is gonna go all out on me again!"

He snuck out of the cave, as he didn't seem to realize that he was supposed to be with an adult since a small, babish Pokémon couldn't just be on their own. He quickly jumped into the bushes when he heard an Umbreon shouting and knocking on a heavily reinforced door. He thought to himself as he went invisible, "Sheesh... looks like he's angry here. Maybe he'll be fun to play a little game with him to see how long he'll stay angry for."

He chuckled, as he peeked out of the bush, and saw that the Umbreon looked calm. He quietly went out of the bushes, as he slowly went up to the Umbreon with small steps. He had assumed it would be easy to scare or even anger the Umbreon, since he was almost invisible after all. His body had a very faint outline, as a Pokémon could have only seen him if they were to take a sharp look right at his face.

Midge heard the voice of the newcomer from where she had been. She hopped onto the doors of the camp. "I believe Mana is speaking with a Roserade right now. Would you like me to go get her for you?" the Purrloin said to the Umbreon. Midge's tail calmly swished back and forth.

Minun was a little behind the Umbreon, as he noticed a Purrloin that had talked to the Umbreon. He quietly backed away from them, as he didn't want them to accidentally bump into him, as even the slightest bump could make him briefly visible.

He thought to himself as he was worried, "Hmm... this might be harder than I thought. There's another one here with him, so I have to think this out first. Should I just distract the both of them, or perhaps maybe wait until they seperate. And if all else fails, just go back before anyone notices." He sharply focused on the Umbreon and the Purrloin, as he went back to the bush that he hid in previously. He hoped that no one had noticed him, as the noise could be noticeable to the sharply focused.

"That would be great! Thanks!" Micah shouted back. A small smile appeared over his mouth before he heard the dirt crumble behind him. Hie ears perked and he shot up with a quiet growl and turned around. He examined the area cautiously before looking around the unknown Pokemon.
Is there someone there...?
Micah sent a single drone into the air. He then watched as a neaeby bush rattled unnaturally before falling quiet. He carefully examined the bush before seeing a transparent shade of blue. He then saw the rest of the Pokemon, a Minus that seemed almost invisible. The bush helped him see the Pokemon, but otherwise, it would have been near impossible. Not knowing what to do, he tilted his head with a awkward smile.
"Do you need anything?" Micah said in a friendly tone, his rings dimming till only a small blue light, coarsing through his armor. He didn't exactly talk very much to other Pokemon. He had grown up as a quiet Eevee before having become enrolled through his training. He turned back to the gate and waited for a response. Meanwhile, he started to polish his tiny drones, making sure that the cameras weren't damaged.

Minun didn't seem to realize that the drones could slightly see him even during his invisibility, as he felt a little guilty from the Umbreon's kindness. He tried to resist the urge to become visible and reply to him, as he knew that being near the Purrloin without a reason would have spelled out some trouble.

He quietly walked out of the bush, as he saw a drone in the air. He knew that it would have been hard to get around, since the drones could have easily noticed him. He was still invisible, as he took a lot of quiet steps away from the Purrloin and hid behind a rock. He thought to himself as he took in small breaths, "Well... I suppose I might have to unleash a little shock at the drones to make them go nuts. That'll give me a chance to flee the scene while being potentially undetected. Hope that Athena and Omega are still asleep, I don't need them worried or possibly trying to spank me."

Last edited:
Micah watched as the Minun disappeared half way on his way to the rock. His tail drooped slightly, feeling just a small bit of hurt after being ignored.
"Okay, I guess I'll see you later..." The Umbreon muttered quietly before he finished polishing his drones. He willed the drones towards himself as they flew to both of his sides and landing, creating a small click noise as they returned to their original locations. Micah let out a loud sigh before sitting aganist the door. The place reminded him of his old Headquarters. His tail armor shined lightly before he let out a yawn. His friend was way too vague about his destination, so he had known absolutely nothing about this area before getting here.

Midge leaped off the doors and landed on her feet. She ran to look for Mana. Meanwhile, Mana had finished her conversation with Yami. They were starting to head back when they bumped into Midge. "There's an Umbreon at the door looking for you." the Purrloin told the Emolga. Mana nodded and took off towards the doors. A while later she had managed to get on top of the doors. "You're looking for me, I hear." Mana said.

Minun quickly scurried back to the cave, as some footsteps could be heard within the area. He knew that it would have been bad for him to stay out there alone, as being caught by Dasken again would have meant trouble.

He went back to the cave in a short time later, as he went inside and walked back to the secret base. He had hoped that Athena and Omega are still asleep, as he thought to himself, "Okay... maybe I might have to find something else to charge up my powers. I'd better hope that they're not awake and looking for me."

"Huh..?" Micah lifted his head to see a Emolga on top of the gates. He stared for a moment before shaking his head.
"Oh, you must be Mana! I was sent here to join, may I?" The Umbreon asked. The Emolga looked snall, but her armor seemed to be one of the higher end versions. With what he had been told, he treated her with respect. His tail swayed lightly as a small spark of excitement filled him.

As Dasken charged towards the structure of Milo and Marty, he noted some movement. He immediately changed course, and sped up so as to not miss the action. He caught a glimpse of an Umbreon, and decided to inspect it better. However, he stopped charging, considering the Umbreon was with an Absol, and it was talking to Mana. He stepped up beind Umbreon, easily towering over it. "Why, we have a newcomer. I hope you aren't planning on causing any trouble." He put on his insanity smile, but remained in control - for the moment. "Be a shame if you were to be taken out without being given a chance."

Minun heard Dasken, as he thought to himself, "Oh no! He's already here! I'd better run back to the cave while I can!" He screamed in fear, as it could be heard within the area where the Umbreon was. He cried, as he scurried back to the cave with nimble steps.

He knew that Dasken would have most likely tried to hunt him down again, since his real identity had been remained unknown. He quickly screamed to the Umbreon at the top of his lungs, "OH MY GOD, HE IS HERE! UMBREON, JUST RUN!" He quickly dashed to the cave when he shouted, as he knew that he had to help the Umbreon somehow for him being so kind.

Magjia too floated over to the Umbreon and looked at them she sighed "another dark type-great, just what we need." she said in a sarcastic tone "i really need to learn some better fighting moves and grow stronger."

Minun still ran to the cave, as he tripped near the berry tree! He quickly got up and shrugged off the stinging pain, as he caught a sitrus berry that fell, and quickly dashed towards the cave entrance. He was visible now, as he panted a lot in exhaustion. He quickly walked in the cave, hoping no one had heard him, as his cheeks sparked in a unusually quieter tone.

Micah stared straight up at the Pokemon towering above him. He waved his paw lightly as a drone flew behind and stuck onto the Rhyperior's armor. He scanned the armor as his drone sent out blue waves before it flew back to Micah. The Umbreon stood tall but let out a sigh. Seeing the Minun screaming to him before running made him sweat drop before sighing.
"Hi I'm Micah? I'm from the PMC fighting force.. before it got disbanded.." Micah had said the last part quietly, considering that they weren't exactly the most well known. Turning back towards Mana, he shot her a confused look. Was this some kind of test or just some really bad timing? As the Mismagius flew near, he let his rings glow lightly before watching the two Pokemon carefully, keeping his drones hovering in the air just in case. The Rhyperior's armor was strong, but was only specialized in more physical attacks. However, he still didn't want to specifically mess with him, considering his immense power and possibility for fighting type moves.
(The Absol was a set up character, he isn't with Micah at this moment, sorry XD)

Minun watched from the berry tree still, as he took a rest to let his power regenerate so that he could go invisible again and go back to warn the Umbreon. He munched on a sitrus berry, as he felt a little better and the pain on his leg diminished. He took in deep breaths, as he sparked his cheeks louder to quickly recharge himself.

He saw that Dasken had towered over the Umbreon, as he got up after his power had recharged. He quietly walked back to the Umbreon, as he went invisible. He finished his sitrus berry while he walked, as he swallowed the last pieces that were in his mouth. He hid behind the same rock that he previously hid in, as he watched them. He thought to himself as he saw Dasken, "Oh no... He's actually here. This is very bad... he's an absolute tank. I'd better carefully warn the Umbreon without drawing Dasken's attention somehow."

Last edited:
Dasken felt the drone on his back and, letting the Umbreon have it's fun, crushed it in his hand, then proceeded to blast the others floating near him with rocks. "I don't appreciate unconsented searches." Dasken rumbled. He crossed his arms. "Looks like we may have to do it to you, though."

She let out a wicked ghost laugh a bit "whats it with these new people? always un sure of us- well..i cant blame them. nobody trusts a tank and a ghost." her eyes glowed a bit "i've forgotten Rain Dance, i think i just learned Dazzling gleam.." she made a wide crooked smile.

"Stand down. He's here to be recruited." Mana said. Midge and Yami leaped up to join her. "Are you always like this?" Yami asked Dasken. The Roserade took up a fighting stance as best he could, since he was on top of the doors. Midge followed his example, though it was easier for the Purrloin to keep her to balance.

"Yami. How the heck did you get on top of the doors?" Yami said to the Lucario. The Roserade turned his attention back to Dasken. Midge glanced at the Lucario. "And my parents thought my brother had anger issues. They clearly haven't met this Rhyperior." the Purrloin said.

Micah held himself back as he watched his drones fall to the ground. The metal was dented and would lose its original defense so there was no point in retrieving the metal. He clenched his teeth before sighing. He had already gotten a scan of the Rhyperior. He didn't have any need to send the drones out again. Looking back down towards the Emolga, he smiled before looking towards the large gate. Ignoring the Rhyperior, he asked a couple questions that were on his mind.
"Is there any paperwork I have to sign or some kind of trial? I've also heard great things about you and I would be honored if I could join this establishment." The Umbreon watched as a Lucario seemed to be talking to some of the new Pokemon that had seemed to come from above the gate. Feeling a little uncomfortable with all the guards around him, he tapped the doors eagerly, waiting for a response from Mana.

Ugh.. What now?
Micah listened as he heard the Lucario shout from above. Technically speaking, he was both impressed and annoyed. His drones were made out of just normal carbon steel so it would just originally sound like metal. The way the Lucario was able to identify it was a drone was explainable. With a sigh, he sent a small drone and had it attach to the general location of where the Lucario was before he picked up a rock and threw it gently. The rock unnaturally curved up and hit to the left of the drone before falling to the ground.
"Well, I made these for specific reasons, so please take in consideration. If drones aren't allowed, why would they give Pokemon armor that could potentially do much more damage then any drone could?" Micah shouted before the drone detached and flew with a quiet buzz back to the Umbreon to reunite with his armor. The Umbreon then bent down and whispered into Mana's ear.
"Look, I understand that these might be your teammates, but can we please get going? It's starting to bother me and I really don't want to get hurt or hurt anyone..."

I just wanted to join, but there goes my chance of making friends.

"Just a little bit of paperwork. Then you're in. We need all the help we can get." Mana said. Midge pulled a sample of the paperwork of a satchel she had somehow managed to carry with her up the doors. The Purrloin looked it over. "Yep. It's that easy." She put the paperwork sample back in the satchel.

"Do you understand? Drones can be used to spy on others. I was once a Drone Sentry, someone who listens for drones and traces them back to their creators. I have a keen sense of hearing, so I was good for it. What a drone could be used for can vary, but it can find out information nobody wanted revealed. I hate drones!" Gaia said.

Micah let out a sigh of relief before smiling and looking towards Mana.
"That's great! Thanks but... how do I get in?" He shuddered after listening to what the Lucario had said. This information was very true. His drones in specific were highly advanced and designed for combat reasons.
"I'm sorry to hear that, but at least I'm joining you guys, if that makes anything better." Micah shouted back before starting to study the gates.

Magjia was a little curious about it, she picked up one of the broken drones and made it fake fly around making a wicked laughter and flying it all around Gaia "ooh look its a spooky drone!"

"Oops. Knew I'd forgotten something." Mana said. She touched a button on a wall and a panel moved to reveal a keyboard. The Emolga typed in a special code and the doors opened. "We'll teach you the code once you've joined us officially." Mana told Micah.

Status
Not open for further replies.