• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Armored Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minun smiled evilly, as he decided to analyze more papers and anything else in the area, as he wondered what things lied for him. He quickly got out of the camp after he saw some some armor and possibly a blueprint for it, as he thought to himself, "Oh yeah... I know what I'm doing now. Sheesh, maybe you guys could be more organized you know. Now where am I gonna get these ores to even make one... and I might throw in a funny prank to get the Ryperior back. I'm not gonna just take that blueprint yet... they're still around, guess I'd better play the waiting game and hope that the Umbreon DOES NOT place the drones in THERE."

Minun quickly went to the Umbreon while still invisible, as he gulped when he saw the drones. He quickly tried to flee the scene, as he knew that an all out war could potentially emerge.

Minun quickly reacted when he barely saw the lightning speed attack coming at him, as he swiftly slid under while being hit a little, and quickly made a run for it! He didn't even know why the Lucario had even attacked him, as he quickly used substitute to distract him, while he ran to Leaf. He felt reluctant to go to him, but at least he had a reason. He tugged on him a little, as he didn't seem to realize that he was still invisible.

"Come back here!!!" Gaia attacked the substitute with Aura Sphere, then went for the All-Powerful Focus Blast on the Minun, as it could see he tried to keep the documents away with his Aura.(Aura senses emotion.)

Minun quickly used protect, as he laughed at the Lucario that tried to go all out on him. He said to him, "Sorry pal, but I've got better things to do than to fight. Now why don't you calm down or else you're gonna get a little jolt."

He mocked him, as he blocked the all out attack with protect. He was behind Leaf, as he quickly ran away as soon as he had placed his brief barrier around himself from using protect. He knew that infiltrating the camp would have been a bad idea, since he had to get the Lucario off of his tail as soon as possible.

(OOC: Oh I've got a feeling that you know who is gonna come... I can sense it. I can tell that something is just not right here.)

BIC:

Minun quickly threw in another substitute after grabbing a sitrus berry, as he ran away from the Lucario that seemed to be having so much unreasonable power. He wasn't too happy with him at all, as he was about to throw a thunder wave at him if he didn't stop. He quickly ran into the forest where it would be almost impossible to find him, as he stayed with the Weedle and Pidgey there to blend in with the auras.

In that moment, the forest fell quiet. An eerie quiet, not dominated by any background noise. All was dead silent.

The minun didn't realise what was happening before it was too late. The ground had cracked and literally opened under him, giving way to huge vines that encased him in a cage of wood and thorns. That cage would soon shrink its size, pushing the sharp thorns closer to the little minun's body.

Frenzy Plant. The strongest grass move in existence,only rivaled by Solar Beam. The physical manifestation of Nature's destructive power.

"Stand down, Gaia." Leaf ordered, not even fazed by the attack almost hitting him back at the camp, nor the lucario yelling and chasing something in the forest. He had quickly followed the fighting type. Invisible enemies, maybe a ghost type like majia again? Either way, the lucario was shouting something about thievery or not letting someone take something. And that someone was trapped in his attack. And his patience had run out.

The thorns moved even closer.

"This time, I am stepping in. I am really really really interested in finding who is the cause of all this ruckus."

"That Minun stole important documents. I followed it. They have the ability to turn invisible, but their aura was still there. I used it to know what they were doing."

Leaf showed some signs of surprise. "Oh? Nicely done. We don't like thieves. Especially if they steal our armor blueprints or camp schematics."

He walked closer to the cage, his eyes shining in a gold color. "So you are the little guy who kept throwing everyone into a killing frenzy, I suppose. And you stole from us. Now we will play "truth or death." I am tired of all this chaos and I'd rather get all my answers. Otherwise... I will have fun breaking you."

Rustling to the pouches on his back he took a max elisir and offered it at the Lucario. "This energy signature is barely perceivable. You are one incredibly gifted yet talented Lucario. What's your rank?" He added, still death staring down the minun.

Dasken lumbered up to the Frenzt Plant cage. His head seemed to be permanently tilted to the side, with the same, insane look on his face, his aura brighter than ever. "Plant. Cage?" He pondered. He stepped up to the cage, smashed his fist through, and grabbed one of the thorns inside the cage, ripping it out and inspecting it. He didn't seem to be injured in the slightest. "Huh. Hardest thorn. Harder even than a soul." He held it in one hand, which glowed with crimsoj power, and smashed it as though one may break a cracker to sprinkle into soup. "Not stronger, though. Souls are mightier than life." He turned to the Servine. Without warning, he launched a multitude of rocks from his palm cannons at the Lucario. He didn't even look at the pokèmon; his eyes maintained their absent view with the Servine. His smile became a Cheshire Grin, the sign thta he'd lost all control. He began to twitch. "You." Dasken muttered at the grass-type. He turned towards the cage and readied a Fire Punch. His arm cocked like a gun, he pulled the trigger, sending his fist rocketing into the Frenzy Plant.

"I was once called "The ascendant's tutor" because of my mastery of Aura. My village was destroyed, but I will not lament it. I will instead respect their wishes and do what I once did there. I was on Drone duty because I could track them down to their creators, but I also defended the place from attacks." Gaia said to Leaf. He dodged the attacks thrown by the Rhypherior, and countered with Focus Punch. (Gaia OP. Nerf PLZ)

((That Ryperior seems tremendously op.))

"The umbreon is on our side, no need for you t-"

He leaped in front of the Lucario. He saw that attac coming a mile away. His blade danced in the air and deflected the sharp rocks flying their way.

"It seems the thief had an insider. Well, to be honest, Lord Dasken, I thought you would be a bit more honorable than an outlaw. Pray tell, why do you keep following me?"

He turned to Gaia. "Get ready to for a fight. I trust you tag duelling skills."

Minun didn't look frightened, as he knew that Leaf had caught up to him. He sighed and said to him while he tried to do something risky, "Fine... I shall say something since you caught me fair and square. I'm surprised that you managed to catch me when even the Murkywater gang couldn't even catch me after I took their intel just for them smuggling goods."

He prepared to execute his risky move to escape, as he said to him while he maintained a normal tone, "You'd better calm Dasken down here, or else I'm not gonna even say anything about why I'm doing some weird stuff. And I didn't make everyone go into a frenzy and all, I was only trying to see what those glowing things were."

"Murkywater? So you are the fabled thief Bain talked about" Leaf replied, still keeping his attention on the rock type.

((I spy with my little eye a payday 2 fan. Is that correct?))

"Alright. Let's see how much they like Close Combat." Gaia attacked with a Close Combat attack, then another one. He then used an Aura Sphere attack, a move that could not miss.

"I guess I shall support you then." He replied, rumagin with his pouch and scattering some sort of strange glowing crystals around the floor.

(Don't worry; I already planned this out. He'll be on the verge of death once his aura dissipates.)
Dasken took the close combats, which chattered his armor, and he took the aura sphere, which did close to nothing to him. However, the Frenzy Plant's effects caugg up to Dasken, and he began to spasm. He managed to stop himself after a couple of seconds, but he felt his aura begin to fade.

"As you wish."

He launched a couple of leech seeds into the water move. The seeds absorbed part of the water and strengthened, increasing their size.

(OOC: Oh my.. YOU KNEW. Well congrats then...)

BIC:

Minun gulped, as he knew that Leaf had caught on. He said to him, "N- no... you got it all wrong! I'm not part of him, I'm all alone here." He prepared to feign being fainted and possibly unconscious, as he knew that Leaf might probably try to hurt him. He didn't want anyone to know his past, or even his true identity, as he still waited and prepared to execute his plan to escape.

(Hey, an OP character has a downside, right?) Dasken grabbed the Lucario mid-Close Combat, gripping with both hands and throwing the lucario over himself as hard as physically possible. "Life, soul. Soul is weak, yet strong. Manage to strengthen a strongly weak..." he began to utter nonsense, and his body fell limp. He fell backwards onto the ground motionless, his aura retreating into his body once more, a faint heartbeat still audible to those who listened for it.

Last edited:
Leaft cursed arceus. Another crazy one. He grabbed the minun with a vine and pulled to his side. "Alright, let's make a deal. I will let you have a armor of your own and not harm you if you 1) stop trying to steal from our stuff. And 2) if you let someone train you and use it for good actions. Armored warfare is a whole different thing than standard battles."

He put him down on the ground and stapped towards the Lucario. "Milord Gaia, what is wrong with you?"

Minun saw that he had been freed since Gaia had shoved him, as he smiled. He quickly went invisible again, as he ran away from the forest. He quickly evaded Leaf in hopes that he won't be looking for him, as he said to someone in energy transmission, "Hey, I've been freed by someone, I'm gonna probably retreat here. The place is too hot for me to do stealth work. Thanks for keeping my identity secret, I've heard that my new safehouse is here. I've gotten some secrets that I have kept note of, I'll explain to him once I get back."

They replied, "Roger that, I'm gonna send in someone to pick you up, ETA 10 minutes, meet him near that place, it's beyond that cave that connects. Don't get spotted here, we want to keep interactions to a minimum. Hope that you got the blueprints for the armor, it kinda got messy, but at least you made it out."

"Now, die!" Gaia yelled. The dark orb transformed into thousands of spikes, then they covered the battlefield in the dark spikes. Gaia seemed beyond saving at this point. (Gaia is being possessed by the energy of Shadow Synergy, from Pokken Tournament.)

"Now, die!" Gaia yelled. The dark orb transformed into thousands of spikes, then they covered the battlefield in the dark spikes. Gaia seemed beyond saving at this point. (Gaia is being possessed by the energy of Shadow Synergy, from Pokken Tournament.)

((Guessed as much. Time for Leaf's own synergy burst then?))

Leaf would just have enough time to create a Shield Seal from the stone he scattered along the ground before the attack hit, protectingthe fainted Rypherior in the process.

"...Lord Gaia is using a shadow synergy stone. He can't control it." He thought. "But he seemed promising. There could be a way to make him harness that power..."

"LORD GAIA! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!"

A dark pillar would emerge from the Shield Seal. Dark Gaia would appear behind Leaf, and then used Foul Play. He then would scratch Dasken's armor and Leaf's tail with Shadow Claw. He then used Hone Claws. "This is the end! Unless you wish to join me, this is the death of this planet!"

Dasken's eyes flashed with a sudden light, and his body involuntarily, automatically, launched two full-powered rock wreckers towards the lucario, before the light faded again. At that moment, the Rhyperior fell unconscious.

Minun quickly went into the cave for cover, as he heard the voice say to him still in energy transmission, "WOAH... you alright man? There's a lot of energy readings that I'm getting here! You need to get out of there NOW!"

Minun nodded, as he replied to him while he ran to the other side of the cave, "Yeah I'm coming here... get him quick, I want to get out of this place as soon as possible. I've gotten the blueprints here, they're a little big, but I rolled them up thankfully. I still haven't been detected ever since, and well they're all focused on that huge energy there. I'd better hope that they didn't pursue me still, because I'm gonna have to pull the old trick off if they manage to find me in this place."

He continued to talk to him, as he said via energy communication still while he took a breath, "Thank god that Lucario there shoved me from the cage and the Servine. If he were to not... who knows what could happen? Be careful with this armor... this thing could potentially change the world. I could potentially create this peacefully in the lab since this would require some common stuff for some basic armor... advanced requires some complex items that well... they're found somewhere around this place or somewhere."

Last edited:
Minun was already far from Gaia, as there would have been no way that it could have seen him or even try to launch attacks far off to begin with. He had quickly gotten to an ocean, as he noticed that there was a shop where a Chandelure had been in. He quickly went to a Honchcrow that waved at him, as she said, "Alright buddy, let's go. We're getting out now. Nice job on the blueprints, now hop on!"

Minun went onto the Honchcrow's back, as she slightly flied upward, while Minun held on to her shoulders and his blueprints tightly. She quickly flew away into the sky with Minun and the blueprints, as she saw some dark aura spheres that had been launched around.

Meanwhile, Omega and Athena were still entrenched in their secret base, as they didn't plan to go outside soon. Omega sat down and ate some oran berries, while Athena ate some more iron and said to him, "This is bad... I think I might have to make a boat for us to get out of here if this continues."

Micah watched as a small holographic circle appeared from his armor. Multiple drones flew out from his armor with a brilliant blue. The drones grabbed at the Lucario before his armor itself began to pulse with a dark bkue. Dashing to the side, the aura sphere missed to his side before another hologram displayed for him only. A red circle was now covering the Lucario in his view.
"I've got you in my sights." He said before smirking. Dark black orbs appeared from around him before they shot at insane speeds towards the insane Lucario. Rolling to the side, he uncovered a button on his paw. He quickly pressed the button.
Boom..
The blue drones had quickly turned red before exploding with great force. His armor hummed with power before falling quiet. The Umbreon looked back towards the Servine for instructions.

She let out a squeak, she was too much in panic to realize what was happening she charged up a shadow ball and shot off the aura sphere "d-dasken?! what has happened?!"

The explosion from the drones didn't appear to harm Shadow Gaia, but it hurt Micah instead. "You can't defeat m-"
Suddenly, the aura around Gaia seemed to slightly dissipate, causing harm to him.

"So...you want to destroy our planet."

Leaf's armor started glowing, alongside the shadow synergy gem engraved on it. He blocked Gaia's blow. After the explosion and the dust settled, he glared at the Lucario.

"I am sorry, Lord Gaia..."
shadow_leaf_by_zap97-daks250.png

"I can't let you do that."

((Drawing takes a while, have some shadow leaf death staring at you xD))

Status
Not open for further replies.