• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Armored Pokemon RP Discussion

I see. My apologies; I just joined, so please excuse small mistakes.

Not a problem! I would also like to point out that Leaf is male. The female servine is the shiny one. And she did not post yet I assume.

Also, forgive the typos. Auto correct likes to wibble wobble my posts.

So'k. I get it. Also, keep in mind that Rhyperior is a Rhyperior, and they are very resilient. Leech Seed typically won't bring one down. Not saying they aren't weakened by it; in addition, I didn't add this, but my Rhyperior has Solid Rock (3/4 damage taken from supereffective attacks), and he does have titanium armor. This is why it doesn't effect him as much.

Well I'm going to add my third character since I had wanted him to be brought in the middle of the RP since I felt that it wouldn't have been as great in the beginning. I might introduce him when it's appropriate.

All the unknown parts about him will be revealed later as the RP progresses.

Species: Minun
Name: Unknown
Armor description: No armor (They're too heavy for him and he would hate having to wear one anyway.)
Skills: Effective at debilitating enemies, possess an unknown energy source like Omega's, only that it's more extreme
Personality: Timid, short fused, has maniacial highs and depressive lows, afraid of water

So'k. I get it. Also, keep in mind that Rhyperior is a Rhyperior, and they are very resilient. Leech Seed typically won't bring one down. Not saying they aren't weakened by it; in addition, I didn't add this, but my Rhyperior has Solid Rock (3/4 damage taken from supereffective attacks), and he does have titanium armor. This is why it doesn't effect him as much.

Eh, don't worry. Leaf never underesestimates anyone. Besides, I am following a more story format. Game mechanics can kinda hinder the story a little.

Omega and the ghostly ghost would be dead by now, as well as having the camp half destroyed if he didn't step in. That aside, Leaf's armor "power" is still an unknown factor. But I do recognise your character strength. And I suppose so does he. His goal is to defeat Keldeo in a sword fight, he will never underevaluate any opponent's power.

That said, Leaf is pretty strong. And even with your ability he still has type advantage on his side. Although you all will rarely see him in a fight. As I said in my character sheet, he doesn't fight without a clear motive. And when he does, he always uses lethal force. Which means that either him or his foe will die in that fight.

poor ghosty ghost. didnt even get a chance to see the armor stashed away and shes so close to death xD i wish the rp wasn't so slow though, its really fun to roleplay U:

Role playing is fast paced, and if that weren't enough I'm in 13 RP threads at ONCE. My alert bin is like spammed with them...

Yeah I have a lot of time on my hands so... I tend to do that.

gosh, i sign up for lots of roleplays but they all seem to die down so quickly, so this is basically the one roleplay im current in right now, i hope this one doesn't die down ;v;

Oh most die down since it's either the rp thread owner breaks the rules quick, or if it gets out of hand from chaos or rulebreakers or senseless people or trollers...

The RP thread I've been in... it's OLD here. 500+ replies, and I've been in there since page 1. Man it feels so amazing...

Unfortunately mine died out, but it wasn't like how they died. It just died out since it was forgotten since it was at the end.

aah true true i wonder if any romance will happen in this roleplay, theres a fair spread of characters its really interesting.

aah probably part rock then. im just wondering why nobody has responded to the roleplay.. probably waiting on Leaf iguess. my poor ghost is just misunderstood xD

Minun... (Dang it...)

Minun Minun Minun. (Note to self: Avoid the Rhyperior if possible.)

Minun Minun! (Unless if I can paralyze him!)

Gotta love talking in Pokémon hehe.

Well even my psychopath oc, Omega has a soft spot. He tends to feel guilty here sometimes... and well Minun... let's just say he's next to untameable. He's worse than Omega...

I think the funniest thing I've heard is that Plusle is meant to be good while Minun was meant to be evil and the opposite of her...

makes sense!

some things are going to be a little more clear once magjia is all better and they talk to her. not all ghosts and dark types are bad!