• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Andys Trades! EVERY item, Legendarys, and some shiny's up for trade!

ok sure, by the way is there also a chance i could get a electerizer along with an elekid? i'd be happy to get you those other pokemon for it?

So I'll give you Lickilicky, Farfetch'd, Beedrill, Purugly, Camerupt, and Elekid W/Electirizer for: Shuckle, Mankey, Hoppip, Sunkern, Exeggute, Corsola, and Magby W/Magmarizer?
Right?

Yeah. I'll catch you another Poke for the Mankey on your wants list later.

thanks man, yeah just give me a shout if you get anything, i'll have mankey ready

[quote author=ShadoPikachu link=topic=2400.msg34195#msg34195 date=1187478093]
Can I trade you my Purugly for your Mudkip?
[/quote]
i actually just this second got a purugly, sorry. do you have anythinf else?

ha i just got that too sorry! i'll go and mark off what ive got now and i'll tell you when its the right list in, hold on a sec

Ok if you have a look at my list it should be correct now, sorry about that

ill trade you a combee,dustox,Heracross,Meditite, or chingling for A Chimchar(if you like)Ponyta(maybe)or
torchic(if you have it)or Togepi(if you have it)

Would you be willing to trade a Phione for a Zangoose?

yeah sure! just tell me when you can trade?

[quote author=Hikaru link=topic=2400.msg34356#msg34356 date=1187577374]
Andy,i maight be willing to trade you a Celebi or Ho-oh once i fing my game "gold"and i pass the pokemon.
is it a deal?
[/quote]

well if your talking about the game boy color game, pokemon gold, then im afraid there's no actual way you can get them onto pokemon diamond or pearl. it would be nice though!

Hi Razeal,
I know that on my Wants list i said I was looking for any Shinys, but i had a look at Every Pokes shiny form, and I have found the ones i like. So i put up a more Detailed list...I'd be happy to give you those Pokes for anything you have on that List, but im afraid to say Weepinbell isn't on there and i have a Shiny Golem already...Sorry for that, :( but still check it out and hopefully you might have something on there? Thanks

Hey, no problem. I can definitely understand not wanting a shiny Weepinbell. It is among my least favorite shinies. How about an Omastar w/ light ball for Ho-oh then?

My list has changed once again...
I have added Shinys and Legendarys to the list, Also Every Item you can Ever get!..Anyway Sorry for bumping i just thought it was a big enough change for me to tell you guys, Hope you see something you like! Thanks

Any Legend you have but Arceus, Shaymin, and the obtainable Sinnoh Legends but Mespirit.
So any first, second, third Gen, and/or Mespirit legends if you could.