• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alola RP

"All right lets do this guys!" Kaysi exclaimed to her Pokemon. Kaysi started thinking of routines that her Pokemon could do, and started practicing them.

OOC: GTG

OOC: Bye.

Robert decided to give Kaysi some motivation to boost her confidence, "Good luck Kaysi!" "Raichu rai!" Raichu cried to cheer for Kaysi.

"My name is Azure. I ehhh... have no pokemon yet, hmmm..." He finished his conversation and went to Kukui's lab. There, Professor Kukui threw three pokeballs in the air, and three cute pokemon popped out. "Oh wow!" "Now, Azure, you can choose one." He thought about it for long. But he deceided to pick...

Rowlet!

"Koo koo!" Rowlet happily exclaimed. "Come on Rowlet, let's go to the malasada shop. I really want to try some."

"Thanks guys!" Kaysi said to Robert. "Lets do our best!" Kaysi than started practicing for so many hours, that she felt like it had been a day. Kaysi than finally had her routine ready. "All right, guys! We practiced so much, I think we're ready!" Kaysi exclaimed. "Hey Ava, are you ready?"

"All right, thank you Ava! Come on Phase and Lily!" exclaimed Kaysi. "Lets show them how hard we really practiced!" Pichu and Rowlet were shouting in excitement.

"Let's begin!" Kaysi said as she nodded to Rowlet and Pichu. Rowlet and Pichu nodded in agreement.

Kaysi lifted Pichu and Rowlet, with different arms, and threw them both in the air. While in the air, Rowlet caught Pichu with its talons, and tossed Pichu higher into the air. As soon as Pichu reached to its highest point in the air, Rowlet went to hit Pichu with Leafage. Pichu quickly used a strong Thundershock and turned the leafs in to ash. Kaysi, Rowlet, and Pichu spinned around the ashes, causing the ashes to spin around with them. Rowlet then used his Leafage again, and the leafs were spinning around with the ashes. Then Pichu used Thundershock again, but this time Pichu made an electric current that followed the leafs. Kaysi then put her hand through the current, causing it to stop. Rowlet and Pichu then landed on Kaysi's shoulder. As soon as they landed, there was a moment of silence. After a few seconds, Rowlet used Astonish to spook Ava and Robert.

"Finished!" Kaysi said, as she bowed with her Pokemon.

Last edited:
Robert got spooked by the Astonish and laughed for a bit. When Kaysi said finished, Robert and Raichu clapped for Kaysi's amazing performance. "That was great Kaysi!" he said, "You were amazing!" Raichu cried out to congratulate them too, "Raichu rai rai!"

Ken got off of the plane. "That trip from Kalos was pretty long." Ken said while walking around Hau'oli City. "Alola, huh? I've never seen most Pokemon from here. Maybe I can be a Pokemon Researcher." Ken walked to a Pokemon Center and rested his Pokemon and went onto Route 1, encountered, and captured a Pichu. He named him Stoke.

Orange was leaning against a tree and peeking out at a group of trainers he had noticed earlier in the forest. He was keeping his distance and watching silently as they did their routines. Orange's Croagunk was on his shoulder. His Croagunk let out a low, quiet groan and Orange shushed him.

"That was amazing Kaysi!" Ava exclaimed, "Now it's my turn!"

Ava brought out Bulbasaur and Lillipup. Her Popplio and Eeveesat with the others.

Ava picked up Lillipup and then got on to Bulbasaur's vines. Bulbasaur threw Ava in the air and Ava threw Lillipup. Lillipup did a backflip and landed in Ava's arms. Bulbasaur then used Petal Dance to create a circle of Petals dancing around them. Ava then threw Lillipup up in the Air and he used Wild Charge. He was a spinning ball of yellow electricity. He landed on the ground in front of Ava and Bulbasaur. Ava jumped down off Bulbasaur's vines and stood next to Lillipup. Bulbasaur then used Solar Beam on the petals to disintegrate them.

"Finish!" Ava cried.

"Thank you," Kaysi said to Ava and Robert, while blushing.

---------------------

After Ava's performance, Kaysi exclaimed, "Woo-hoo! That was amazing!" Rowlet and Pichu were just as excited. Kaysi than thought of something, "So, just curious, since Alola doesn't have any gym leaders, but instead island trials. How do I battle them?"

"I actually have no idea.." Ava said, "You'll have to ask someone else."

Ava and the others started to walk through the forest. Ava walked with Lillipup in her arms and Eevee by her feet. "What should we do now?" Ava asked.

"I don't know," Robert replied as he was walking. He thought for a bit and then remembered something. "Hey, is it true that there's a cemetery near here?" he asked Ava.

"Well I really want to battle the island trials, but I don't even know how to battle them." replied Kaysi. "Um, I think so." Kaysi said to Robert. She then pulled out a map of Melemele Island. "Oh, yeah there is a cemetery, spooky."

"Cool idea!" Ava said. They rushed off to the cemetery. When they arrived, a mist began to roll in. "That's creepy..." Ava said.

She wandered into the Cemetery with Lillipup in her arms. She put Eevee in her bag. As they wandered around Ava came across a couple of ghost Pokemon. "This gives me the creeps..." She said to the others.

"Lilli..."
"Eevee Vee"

(OOC. I transferred my Bulbasaur and Popplio back to my home on Akala Island. BIC)

Kaysi wasn't up for being scared, because she loves ghost Pokemon way too much. Kaysi than saw some ghost Pokemon floating above her. "Aw, you guys are so cute!" Kaysi said as she handed them specialty ghost type Pokemon food. Kaysi than saw a Misdreavus and decided to catch it. With the help of Pichu, she successfully caught it. "Yeah!" exclaimed Kaysi as she caught the Misdreavus.

But then Kaysi felt a tap on her shoulder and got scared. She screamed and grabbed the arm of whoever tapped her, and threw them on the ground. But then Kaysi saw that it was Professor Kukui. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I got scared and..." Kaysi said. "Wow! That's some reflexes you got there." replied Professor Kukui. "I just came here to give you guys your trial badges." "Trial badges? What are those?" Kaysi asked. "They're badges that, if you carry them with you, enable you to take on the island trials. Here you go, you can have one." replied Professor Kukui as he handed Kaysi the badge. "Thank you!" replied Kaysi. "No problem." said Professor Kukui. "Now do you two want any?" Professor Kukui asked Ava and Robert.

"Thanks, but you already gave me one professor," Robert said to the professor. As he was turned to the professor, a Misdreavus was rummaging through his bag.

"Yes please!" Ava said. She took a trial badge from professor Kukui and pinned it on her shirt.

Ava began to walk out of the cemetery and into the forest. "I'm gonna try and catch a Pokemon in the forest!" Ava said to the others.

She walked through the forest and found a couple of Pokemon, but none she really wanted or needed. After a while she heard a beautiful call coming from a tree above her. A Fletchling was perched in the tree. She threw a pokeball at it.

Ching!

"Oops! Sorry, I forgot. It's hard to keep track because so many people take on the island trials." Professor Kukui told Robert. "Well, I'm off now." Professor Kukui said as he took out his Braviary and flew away.

Robert felt something going through his bag. He turned to see that a Misdreavus was eating some of his Oran Berries. "What the?!" he said. The Misdreavus looked up and disappeared. "Where did it go?" he said. The Misdreavus spotted Ava and wanted to spook her. So she crept up behind her and licked the back of her neck.

Ava screamed as she felt something lick her neck. She turned around and saw the misdreavus. "You scared me!" Ava cried.

OOC: I'm changing quite a few things about my character so... Yeah

Team: Lillipup
Personality: Outgoing Caring Kind
Home Region: Akala Island, Alola
A little Extra: Ava is a Pokemon caretaker from Akala Island. She loves to bond with wild Pokemon.

Just pretend I didn't catch the Fletchling and I didn't take the trial badge. And with the performance, I do it as a hobby. Sorry that I changed all of that but I was getting very bored of my character.

BIC

"It's the same Misdreavus," Robert said to himself. "Raichu rai." Raichu said. Misdreavus noticed Raichu and launched a Psywave at it. Raichu was hit and knocked back by it. "Raichu! What was that for?!" he said to Misdreavus. Misdreavus launched another Psywave at Raichu. "Thunderbolt!" Raichu launched it and then the two beams hit and caused an explosion. "Now, Volt Tackle!" Robert said and Raichu charged and hit Misdreavus with Volt Tackle. Robert then threw a Pokeball at Misdreavus.
Click...!

Robert picked up the Pokeball that Misdreavus was caught in. "Well... I guess I caught a Misdreavus," he said not expecting on catching that quickly.

"Maybe we should go to that Melemele Meadow people were talking about." "Koo!" They went through route 2 and towards Melemele Meadow. Here they saw a large field of yellow flowers. "Oriii! Oriii!" He went to the origin of the sound and what he found was an Oricorio dancing in the field. "Look, Rowlet! An Oricorio!" "Kookoo!" "Rowlet, use Tackle!" Rowlet charged towards the Oricorio, stomping into it with its feet. The Oricorio then danced around, and shot a beam of electricity at Rowlet. "Rowlet! Come on, use Tackle again!" Rowlet obeyed and repeated his tackle. "Nice, now go, pokeball!" He threw a pokeball at the Oricorio. It started wobbling a bit, and finally made a click. "Hmyay! I caught an Oricorio!" He picked up the pokeball put it in his belt. "What now?" A Cottonee flew past all of a sudden. "Oooohhhh."

Jack woke up as the plane was landing "Woah! Alola looks so cool!" Jack exclaimed as he exited the plane, the familiar face of professor kukui was there to greet him as he exited the plane. "Looks like youve got yourself a pokemon already" laughed kukui who pointed at Jacks shiny Growlithe playing in the sand. "Haha yeah Professor this is my buddy Goldie, Say where can i get my hands on some malasada? Ive heard theyre delicious!" Said Jack "Before Malasada we've got to get you a pokemon" Laughed Kukui as he threw out 3 pokeballs. "Oooh Is that a Rowlet!, Ive read about those back in Kalos! I want That one!" Jack Shouted Eagerly. Kukui Laughed and Jack Introduced Rowlet to Goldie.

Ava ran through the forest. Lillipup was in her bag and Eevee was following her. She wanted to find a new Pokemon and fast. She came across some Fletchlings and some Pikipeks but she wanted to find more.

Jack exited the malasada shop and headed toward iki town, he was surprised when a pichu suddenly attacked. Startled he released his Rowlet. He battled the pichu and severely damaged it with a tackle. Jack couldnt stand to see the pokemon in pain, and threw a pokeball at it.The pokeball Rolled around with the pichu inside for a bit and stayed shut. Jack ran over to retrieve the pokeball and put it in his pocket with his other pokemon. He smiled at rowlet and patted him on the head before continuing on his way.

After a while of running, Ava found a rockruff. She threw a great ball at it.

Click!

She went and picked up the pokeball. She put it in her bag and kept walking.

Kaysi followed Ava, and Kaysi found herself another Rockruff. Kaysi decided to catch the Rockruff. Kaysi successfully caught it with the help of her Misdreavus' Hypnosis. "Hey Ava and Robert, I think we should head to the trainer school. What do you guys think?" implied Kaysi.