• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Alola Region RP : A Journey CONTINUES *Journey Begins Remake*

Kayo woke up and sat up "what time is it" he said in a tiring voice he then looked at his watch "Oh man i better get ready!" he quickly got up and went and got ready he went downstairs and went off then the nurse and doctor stood infront of him "Uhh Mr Osako you maybe the champion but your still badly hurt you cant be running around" he scratched his head "I feel fine...now let me pass..!" he said angrily the doctor and nurse let him pass and he walked out he called in a cab and went to elijah and lao he arrives and walks in the building suddenly the press surrounds kayo with microphones to his face and all of them asking questions and talking over each other he quickly managed to get passed and went in the lift he went out and knocked on lao's door "Hey its me kayo...are you there?" he asked curiously

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Hm?" Lao walked to the door, and opened it, "Oh, hey, Kayo. You ready for the big match?" He asked curiously, "Well, we can't leave yet. Since, the announcers mentioned that we can bring our friends." He said as he looked at Elijah, Daniel and Lao, "So, we should wait for Luna and Daniel to wake up. Plus, it's really early, we have 5 hours before the big match." He said calmly as he looked at the clock in the room.

"i am definitely ready just don't hold back against me i am the champion for now so give everything you got!" he said determintly "Whatever the end result is im glad that i battled someone thats so strong!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Thanks, Kayo." He said calmly as he rubbed the back of his head and smiled, "That means a lot to me." He said calmly as he patted Kayo's back, "Good luck to you, too. I've seen your battles, and you're pretty strong, if I do say so myself." He said calmly as he smiled at Kayo, "So now, we wait for Daniel and Luna to wake up." He said calmly as he looked at both Daniel and Luna.

"Yep Give them the rest they will need the energy to cheer you on hehe" he said whilst laughing "im going to enjoy this the only time i had a challenging fight was with my cousin Eriko and his charizard had real power! he is still travelling around i have no idea where he is.." he then sat down on the couch and put his arms around his head and just sat there

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"I've heard of that guy, my cousin, Swift, tells me all about him. He has really good fights with his Garchomp. He's really strong, I tell you." He said as he looked upwards, "Elijah, was just talking to me, about visiting new regions. I kinda like that idea, I think we're gonna go, after we decide who's gonna be champion, but what region do you want to visit, when we're done with Alola?" He sked curiously, "Well, not just decide who's champion, but also stop the Aether Foundation and Team Skull." He said with a serous tone.

"I have been to sinnoh and kanto and johto i heard unova is a good place and so is kalos i would probably choose kalos as my sister lives there she says its a good region.." he then took his phone out and played games on his phone

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"What're you playing?" He asked curiously as he looked at Kayo's phone, "Is it that piano game where you have to keep your fingers on the black tiles? I'm super good at that game, what's your high score?" He asked curiously as he took a sneak peek at Kayo's phone, "Wanna see who's better?" He asked curiously with competitive eyes, looking at Kayo.

"Ah Eriko and Swift..." Elijah started to reminisce about his previous journeys. " Eriko and Swift traveled with me back in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and have traveled to cheer me on on the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos Leagues. Same here for Ray. We had many great memories together and had many epic battles. Those were so great times."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yeah, Swift told me all about you and your dream to become a Pokémon master. That's a reasonable dream." He said calmly, "My cousin, Swift, never really wanted to become a champion or anything like that, he just wants to explore the world and see new Pokémon." He said calmly, "So, what do you guys wanna do until Luna and Daniel wake up?" He asked curiously.

Luna approached them. "Actually, I've already woken up." she said, smiling. "Well, I'm going to contact Professor Kukui." she said. "I want to see how Daniel's Pokémon are doing.". She pulled out her phone and video called Kukui. "Hey, Professor! How's everyone doing?" she asked. "All the Pokémon are doing fine, yeah!" Kukui responded. Luna turned to Lao. "Wanna say hi to the professor?" she asked.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"EY, What's up, my good man?" He said jokingly as he looked at the professor, "Hey, Lao! I want to see how Rowlet's doing." Said Kukui. Decidueye came out of his Pokeball, "I see he evolved into a Decidueye! Hmmm, I've heard around Alola, people are talking about you and Luna having Battle Bond. Mind coming to my lab, so I can see how you two are doing? Everyone can come too, if they want." Said Kukui joyfully, "Sure! I'm in!" Agreed Lao.

"So then Lao since everyone is here are you ready? the fighting arena will be much larger as the battle will be held at a much larger field and stadium the crowd will be larger there will be potions and heals there to help you no revives as its the rules and yeah thats about it the referee will explain the basics and thats it...i chose that field because our battle i bet will be different then other battles.." he turned to elijah "so you travelled with Eriko huh? i grew up with him he is strong and determined when i battled him he had that strong look about him he is my cousin but it feels like we are brothers" he said as he laughed "And one more thing who ever is friends with the challenger and champion will get be placed in the special vip seating area with servents so you guys will be treated like as if you owned the place i made sure of that!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Heck yeah, I'm ready!" He exclaimed with determined eyes. Decidueye did the same and turned into Battle Bond form, "Me and Decidueye are HYPED!" He shouted loudly

"So you have battle bond huh..well this will be a great match!" he said excitingly "I can not wait Elijah and luna follow my friend zack here to the special vip seat he will do whatever you ask him to do for instance bring you food or something lao as im the champion its my duty to welcome you to the battle field and congratiolate you for making it this far follow me" he said whilst starting to walk

"Thanks Kayo," Elijah said appreciatively. He sat down in the recliners and politely asked Zach for a soda and a bag of those chips. "I could get used to this..." Elijah looked over at Luna who was right next to him. "Who do you think will be the winner of this battle. Sure Lao is incredibly strong, but you're not called a Champion for nothing, Kayo is most likely very strong as well."

kayo and lao walked towards the lift and got in "First im taking you out there will be a ceremony you will recieve the tournament winners trophie and the rest you will see but after that we will battle..!" he said whilst waving to everyone through the glass elevator

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
The elevator was going upwards until they found a lot of people screaming and holding signs saying 'Lao' and 'Kayo', "Looks like they're going crazy already." He said whilst laughing quietly.

"Here we go" they walked on the stage kayo took the trophie and gave it to lao "Congratulations LAO!!" the crowd was screaming they went down "Give the trophy to the girl over here she will look after it" he hands over the trophy some machmap clear the battle field lao and kayo stand on the side the field comes up the first battle field is ordinary the announcer came down "Hello Alola..!!!! so here we go Lao the challenger and the winner of the tournameeeeent!!! and kayo Osako the champion Of Alola!! who will win the fate is in their hands" lao and kayo walk up to the field the referee comes in the middle "Lao kayo this is a 6 on 6 battle you have potions and healings and no revives on the side to help you the battle ends when one sides 6 pokemon are defeated now get ready Kayo As your the champion you may send out your first pokemon!" kayo smiled "Here we go my friend carracosta lets show em!" he threw the pokeball and carracosta jumped and landed out of its pokeball what pokemon will face carracosta from lao?

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Go! Swampert!" He exclaimed as Swampert leaped out of his Pokeball, "Earthquake!" He exclaimed as Swampert shook the ground rapidly, making Carracosta fall on his shell. Swampert then used Stone Edge, making large towers of stone come up from the ground and hit Carracosta upwards. Swampert used Surf to get upwards to Carracosta and then kicked it downwards. Swampert then used Hydro Pump. It hit Carracosta strongly dead in the face.

"Hmm not bad but you have to better than that! Carracosta use Hydro pump and Aqua jet Aqua pump lets go...then use stone edge when you get close to it...!thats right he can use stone edge to hehe..!" carracosta surrounded it selfs with water and sprang towards swampert it then fired a hydro pump as a distraction it hit swampert not taking damage but making it flinch "Now use stone edge" stones came out from underneath swampert making it fall backwards it was sure not to be over

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Swampert! Earthquake and Aqua Jet, Aquaquake!" He exclaimed as Swampert shook the ground, and tons of boiling water sprung up from the ground and hit Carracosta strongly, firing it into the see-through wall. Swampert ran up to Carracosta kicked Carracosta multiple times and then threw him away and used Aqua Jet on Carracosta making him fall from the ground. Swampert then used Hydro Pump to throw Carracosta away again. Carracosta fell on the ground, having experienced heavy and great damage. Lao knew this wasn't gonna end easily like this.

"Carracosta use shell smash then use Aqua jet again..!" carracosta had a quick red aura arround it raising its stats it then surrounded itself with water and went for swampert "Carracosta has helped me alot in battles here and can withstand most water damage thats just a hint for you there..!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Stone Edge!" He exclaimed as a tower made of stone which stopped Carracosta from doing the attack. Swampert then used Earthquake and Stone Edge. The ground shook rapidly and gigantic spikes of rock came out of the ground and hit Carracosta strongly, "Kick him upwards!" He exclaimed as Swampert kicked Carracosta upwards and used Stone Edge, hitting Carracosta right in the middle of his shell. Swampert swam into the large river in the battlefield and swam quickly in the water. Swampert couldn't be seen by Carracosta possibly. Lao was sure of one thing : Swampert was faster than Carracosta. Carracosta had used Shell Smash too, so Swampert had better be careful. Shell Smash was a strong boost move. Swampert only swam faster that it looked like he camouflaged in the water.

"Keep it up carracosta use aqua jet one more time and return the favour use stone edge go..!" carracosta swam towards swampert at high speed and stones came underneath swampert assuming it was hit

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Swampert was launched from the water from the impact of the attack. Swampert jumped inside again. He jumped on the Stone Edge and kicked Carracosta out of the water and used Stone Edge, launching it away further. Swampert used Surf to quickly come to Carracosta and kick him to the ground and used the surf on him. Swampert then used Stone Edge and Earthquake at the same time, making the ground shake rapidly, and spikes of rock came out of the ground and bombarded Carracosta with hits. Carracosta was on the ground.

carracosta got up and its tail started to glow it learned aqua tail "wait is that? aqua tail" the crowed goes wild with excitement "Okay Use aqua tail lets go.." its tail was shining like crazy it jumped and span around and hit swampert making it fall far backwards swampert backflipped and managed to land but skidded back a bit "Thats a powerful move! nice one carracosta"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Swampert began to do something. He was spinning around and then used Hydro Pump and Aqua Jet while spinning. The two attacks mixed with the spinning made a tornado of water. The impact of the water bombarded Carracosta with damage. Swampert then spinned more rapidly. The tornado was hitting Carracosta dead in the face. Lao and Kayo got wet, while the crowd got even more crazy. Swampert and Lao weren't going to give up.

carracosta got up and roared "Carracostaaaa!!!!" it screamed and it smiled at swamperf as if to say im enjoying this keep it up "Okay i haven't tried this completely yet but lets do this Carracosta use aqua tail on the ground then hydro pump lets go..!" carracosta did a front flip then hitting the ground making bits come out of the ground "Now hydro pump" it fired the hydro pump making the bits hit swampert at high speed

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Swampert! Aqua Jett!" Swampert put himself in a ball of sharp boiling water and threw himself at Carracosta, forming heavy damage. Carracosta fell backwards and Swampert kicked it into the air. Carracosta fell on the ground and took greatly heavy damage.

"Carracosta can you continue?" it got up and was breaving heavily "Carracosta come here a sec" it came to kayo "Here" kayo sprayed a hyper potion on him "Lao im only doing this once so should you on swampert lets finnish this shall we?" he got his Z crystal ready the wateranium Z was glowing ready to be used

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Swampert, here. Take this." He gave him a Hyper Potion. Swampert felt like he was born again, not literally. Swampert ran around quickly, and then kicked Carracosta into the see-through wall, before it used the Z-Move. Swampert then used Hydro Pump and Stone Edge, Hydro Edge, on Carracosta. He did anything to top it from using the Z-Move.

"Carracosta Hydropump and stone edge lets go HydroEdge" Carracosta fired it with all its power and excitement whilst it was aiming at swampert stones came around swampert then one came underneath it swampert flew into the wall and got up carracosta and swampert were both pumped up and stared at each other both smiling at each other as if they were best friends

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Heh, Alright, Swampert! Aqua Jet!" Swampert smiled and put himself in a ball of sharp boiling water, and threw himself at Carracosta. Carracosta fell down and Swampert got it up and kicked it into a wall. Swampert used Stone Edge , which bombarded Carracosta and threw it high up into the air. Carracosta fell down and took heavy damage. Swampert and Caracosta really WERE best friends.

Carracosta got up "Shell smash..." it aura spiked up and it stats raised higher again "Use aqua tail go..." carracosta ran then jumped and span and hit swampert in the face "Now kick him as well" whilst still in the air carracosta kicked him and swampert fell back into the wall with heavy damage

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Hydro Pump!" He exclaimed as Swampert BOMBARDED Carracosta with Hydro Pumps. Swampert used Aqua Jet to throw Carracosta upwards. Swampert jumped and kicked Carracotsa into a rock. Carracosta had been greatly damaged.

Kayo gave a smerk "He landed on his shell which is the strongest part of his body the damage was taken but didn't have that much effect now lao lets finnish this..." carracosta jumped out of the water "Lao lets both use our Z moves...and see who ends up standing up first you ready?" he asked as he took position and got ready to use the water dance

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"I'll save it for later, but for now-Aqua Jet!" He said as SWAMPERT bombarded CARRACOSTA into the top of the see-through wall. SWAMPERT then used Surf to get up there and then threw CARRACOSTA downwards while using Hydro Pump on it.

Carracosta got a bit angry and got serious it looked at kayo when it got back up "He is serious..." he said to himself "Jump in the water" carracosta went in the water and swam around waiting for swampert to come down "Oh i know what carracosta wants to do but its risky" he muttered to himself

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Swampert..I think he's up to something..." Said Lao cautiously. Swampert used Stone Edge to launch Carracosta out of the water. Swampert then kicked Carracosta into the wall. Carracosta fell from the wall, and Swampert used Earthquake, making the land shape rapidly and Carracosta was thrown from place to place. Carracosta was heavily greatly severely damaged.