• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Alola Region RP : A Journey CONTINUES *Journey Begins Remake*

Luna began to laugh. "This is officially a series!" she yelled. "Oh, and by the way, Daniel, I'm really sorry about today. You suffered so much. It's not my fault, but I still feel bad...". She blushed. "Also, do you have any siblings? My brothers would probably get along with them if they're like you."

"Yes?" Daniel laughed at house she his name, "Lunyak..." he burst out laughing. He had to loosen the grip of their hands to laugh it all out. She was cute when she said it that way. He then stared at her, patiently. Her blue eyes reminded Daniel of the sea.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Shut up." Said Lao calmly. Lao then whispered something to Daniel, "Sigh, you DO know you're my brother right?" He asked calmly, "It's likely that you do. Just want to remind you." He said calmly, "Oh. And.." He threw down Daniel's phone. All Daniel's uploads. Lost. Daniel's phone was completely destroyed.

Daniel punched Lao. Ouch. That hurt him more than it hurt Lao. He quickly took out the memory card and shoved it in his pocket. "Do that again, and I shove my fist up your throat!" Daniel yelled, as he tried to avoid looking in to Lao's eyes.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yeah, sure why not.." He said calmly. He then threw Daniel on the ground. Daniel lost a tooth, "WOOHOO!" Shouted Mallow and Lao. Lao then threw Daniel on the crowd seats. Daniel was found rolling down the seats. Angie and Mallow burst out laughing. Lao chuckled, "Looks like....." Lao put his shades on, "Daniel fainted." Said Lao with a smirk.

"Guys, can you please avoid starting a war?" Luna said. "Because today was bad enough. Also, Angie and Mallow, you two having a fight over Lao is now on Pokétube." she said, pulling out her phone. Luna began to look through the comments. "OK, Mallow, my mom hates you." she said.

Daniel had a bruised back. He couldn't get up. "Arghh!" He just lay there. Crowds started to come in. Oh no. How would Daniel get up now. Some of the bones in his back might've been dented. He spit out the blood from his tooth. He managed to get up. Walked over to Lao, back flip with him still in his hands and knocked him over. "Come on, Luna, we're going from this creep show." He grabbed Luna's hand and pulled her out of the league room. "Not a fan of that kid." He said, whilst taking his shirt off to look at any bruises. A lot were there. His muscular body showed no pain, though. A few dents. "And to answer your question, I do have siblings."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao sighed. He didn't get hurt. He walked over to Daniel, "Dude, I'm sorry. But you DID start it, you know." He said calmly, " Also, wear your shirt." He said calmly. The crowd looked at Daniel weird, they were murmuring something 'That kid's weird.' All of them said that about Daniel. Lao inhaled some air, "Hey, nobody makes fun of my bro, except me, got that?" Asked Lao, "So, do you accept my apology now? And wear a shirt?" Asked Lao curiously as he sat down beside them. Angie and Mallow followed suit.

"Fine, I accept it. Actually, I will if you take off your shirt." Daniel chuckled. The girls chuckled too. He quickly took off Lao's shirt and ran away, letting the ladies look at him. Oh no. He brought Lao's shirt. He would have to battle... with his bare chest... This was too funny.

He made it back to the league. Angie was over Lao, and so was Mallow. They were saying stuff like: 'so handsome' or 'give me a hug'. The moment was nice.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Sigh. Stay calm Lao." He said to himself. He wore back his shirt, "Daniel. I hate you. That was a joke." He said with a blank face. He looked at Angie and Mallow blushing and saying stuff, "When will someone understand me?" He asked himself quietly, "WAIT. WHERE THE HECK DO WE SLEEP?! THE BATTLE'S TOMMORROW!" He exclaimed

"Oh, in the hotel come on!" Daniel said. He led everyone up some stairs and into a hotel. "Look, we don't have many rooms left. Only two. So, some of you will have to share." Daniel sighed. Mallow and Angie were decided to go with Lao. And Luna could choose. Daniel gave an awkward smile and said to Luna, "when ready, just knock on the person's door you want to share with. Night everyone." Daniel said and closed the door. He took off his shirt and dived into bed.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Oh no! I'm gonna sleep back in Akala Island, see ya!" Said Mallow as she exited the hotel and boated back to Akala. Lao entered the room and pretended to sleep. Angie already slept. Lao made sure everybody was asleep, "Guess, this is my last moment with you guys.." He said as he tried to hold back his tears. When he left the hotel, he set up a sleeping bag and slept in it, "This is where a monster like me should live." He said calmly as he remembered the mad part of himself, and how he treated Daniel, "Well, at least I still have you guys." He said to all his Pokémon which sent themselves out to volunteer to sleep with Lao. Lao soon went to sleep.

Daniel woke up on the day. He was so refreshed! He put a clean shirt on and rushed downstairs to the crowd. He sat in a seat, waiting for the match to start. This was for the person who went against the champion... this was the last league battle!

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao woke up with his usual clothes. Black shirt under unzipped purple jacket. Blue jeans and green shoes. Lao ran up to the league and entered through the entrance. This was it. Lao was finally going to battle Elijah, he was waiting for this moment forever. This battle would be for the legends.

Luna also woke up...only to find herself sleeping in the hallway. She went down to watch the battle. "This is gonna be epic!" she said to herself. She was ready to witness this battle, but she was a little sad. "Yesterday's events are still hanging over me. But why?"

Elijah woke up early and had already eaten breakfast. He changed into fresh clothes at started off toward the arena for the final battle. This is it... I get to prove my skills once and for all. He thought to himself. He arrived in the room right outside the battle field that he was given since he was participating in the final battle. He got a call on his phone from his mother. She wished him good luck, and that she was watching with his previous friends he had traveled with before. "You got it Elijah!" Screamed his friend Swift who he had traveled with in Kanto and many other regions. "Alright thanks Swift" He chuckled. He hung up and called out his team. "This is it guys, let's give it our all, and show Lao what we are made of, alright?" He walked out onto the field the crowd roaring with cheers. Let's do this Lao...

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Alright. This settles it all." Lao sent out his Midnight-Lycanroc. Lao expected Elijah to send out his Midday-Lycanroc. Lao wondered how Lycanroc fight with Elijah's Lycanroc who used to play as Rockruffs with each other, back in the day. Lao turned back his attention to Elijah, his true rival. Daniel used to think he was Lao's rival but he wasn't really a match for Lao. Anyways, Lao felt the fire igniting right in the center of his heart.

Lycanrock huh? "Alright then, Lycanrock you too!" Elijah yelled. Lycanrock came spiral out of the Pokeball and onto the Battle Field. "Let's do this Lao!" He shouted across the arena. "Lycanrock, Stone Edge!" Stone flew out of the ground and flew over to Lao's Lycanrock hitting making it fly into the air. He awaited Lao's counter.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Rock Tomb! Now!" When Lycanroc was thrown away, gigantic boulders fell right on Elijah's Lycanroc's head, "Now! jump on the rocks and try to dodge his attacks!" Exclaimed Lao as Lycanroc quickly jumped from rock to rock. Making Elijah's Lycanroc dizzy.

He watched as Lao's Lycanrock jumped from Rock to Rock strategically. Two can play at that game.. he thought. "Lycanrock jumped up on the flying rocks with Lao's Lycanrock. "Now use Accelerock on the stone infront of you!" The stone went flying at Lao's Lycanrock sending it flying across the field.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Sucker Punch! Now!" Exclaimed Lao as his Lycanroc punched the rock and deflected it back to Elijah's Lycanroc. Just in case Lycanroc dodges, Lao's Lycanroc held the rock and appeared in front of Elijah's and smashed the rock on Elijah's Lycanroc dead in the face, "God job, Lycanroc! Now Kick him away!" Exclaimed Lao as Lycanroc kicked Elijah's into a rock. Lycanroc continued jumping rom rock to rock to confuse Elijah's Lycanroc.

Lycanrock was still able to continue, but was getting low on health, he had to think of something, and fast. "I got it! Lycanrock, use Stone Edge to knock the stones in the air away!" Elijah commanded. The stones were no longer in the air, and Lao's Lycanrock was grounded. "Now, hit it with Accelerock!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Alright, now." He said calmly. Lycanroc used one of the rocks he was grounded with to block Accelerock, "Now, Rock Throw!" Exclaimed Lao as Lycanroc threw the rock he used to block with and threw many other rocks at Elijah's Lycanroc which produced a large amount of damage, " Sucker Punch!" Lycanroc punched Elijah's far away into the see through shield of the arena.

Elijah's Lycanrock had feinted. "Great job mate." Elijah told his Lycanrock. He starred up at Lao, there was something he had never seen before in his eyes, he just couldn't pin point what that something was. "Lurantis, let's do this!" Elijah shouted. Lurantis hopped out of the Pokeball. "Let's Go, Solar Blade now!" The attack Hit Lycanrock hard, sending it flying backwards, super effefctive. He wondered the outcome of that attack.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lycanroc had fainted. Lao sent out Toxapex, "Toxapex! Sludge Bomb!" Toxapex jumped on Lurantis and covered its whole face and then sludge with the impact of a bomb hit Lurantis dead in the face. Lurantis was poisoned. Toxapex covered its head by hiding itself with its tentacles.

Lurantis didn't look too good since it got poisoned. "Now matter, break the shield with Leaf Blade!" Elijah commanded. Toxapex was thrown back, but the wall didn't break. Elijah didn't know how he was going to pull it off. He could only try one more thing. "Alright then, use Solar Blade!" he yelled.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Wait for it....Wait for it..." He said as the beam got closer to Toxapex, "Now!" He said as Toxapex opened the shield and used Sludge Bomb against the attack making the two attacks collide together. Both Pokémon were seriously and greatly damaged. Lurantis got hurt because it was poisoned!

Last edited:
"Lurantis can you continue?" Elijah asked really hoping it could. Lurantis shook its head yes. "Alright, let's give this all we have got! Lurantis, Leaf Blade!" he yelled. He awaited Lao's counter.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Quick! COVER Lurantis' face." Toxapex covered Lurantis' face, making Lurantis think, it would easily hit Toxapex. Toxapex then quickly moved away, making Lurantis accidentally hit its face, "Technically, it's my turn now." He said with a smirk, "Poison Jab, now!" Toxapex jumped on Lurantis' face again and jabbed it with its poisonous spikes. Lurantis' face was purple and really poisoned.

Lurantis had feinted. "Amazing job, thank you Lurantis." Elijah said respectfully. "Alright, Beware, I choose you!" Beware came out of the Pokeball looking as fluffy as ever. "Hammer Arm and Close Combat, Combat Arm!" Elijah yelled.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Swampert! Go!" He exclaimed. Swampert came out of its Pokeball. It instantly dived into the water, "Surf and Aqua Jet! Surf Jet!" He exclaimed as Swampert dived out of the water and the water came out as a rogue wave and did great damage to Bewear. Out of the rogue wave, Swampert was inside a big ball mad of boiling water. He jumped at Bewear, blasting Bewear away into the see-through shield covering the arena, "I never knew it would be so thrilling to battle with you at last, Elijah!" Exclaimed Lao across the battle field, "Pert! Swampert!" Swampert seemed to agree.

"I do have to admit this has been very enjoyable so far, but it's not over yet!" Elijah replied. "Beware, Hammer Arm!" Beware shot across the battle field smacking Swampert at a high speed. Probabaly felt like getting hit by a truck. He wondered whether Swampert could continue from that or not.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Swampert tried to pull through, "Swampert, can you continue?" Swampert nodded, "Great! Hydro Pump and Aqua Jet, Hydro Jet!" Exclaimed Lao. Swampert ran quickly across the arena and hit Bewear dead in the face with boiling water. Swampert then tried to hold Bewear from the nose and throw it into the pond in the arena. Swampert jumped in and used Hydro Jet again, producing a great amount of damage. Bewear was thrown out of the pond.

Beware was severely from the multitude of hits. but it wasn't down yet. Beware charged at Swampert hitting it with Close Combat making it lose a substantial amount of HP. Beware then followed up with Take Down, now that felt more like a train. He awaited the results of those attacks.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Swampert countered the attack with Aqua Jet and Water Pulse. Aqua Pulse. Both attacks collided and the Pokémon were sent flying across the arena. Swampert then used Hydro Jet again, which produced a heavy amount of damage. Bewear was a strong Pokémon, though, could it pull though? Or...

Elijah grinned. Swampert hit the target, but, it wasn't Beware. Beware hadn't revealed its fourth move yet, Double Team. "Now! Hammer Arm!" Elijah roared. Beware appeared from all sides and bombarded Swampert with Hammer Arms. How was he going to survive that one?

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Aqua Jet and Surf!" The attacks had blocked the attacks. Well, not blocked but helped Swampert to get away from the attacks, "Now! Hit all of them with Hydro Jet until you find the real one!" He said as Swampert hit them all until he found the real Bewear, "Now! Aqua Pulse!" He exclaimed. Swampert hit Bewear with water, blasting it away into a wall. Swampert jumped on Bewear and kicked it in the guts. Swampert then backed away in case it used another attack. But did Bewear even survive?

Yes, She did survive. Beware rushed toward Swampert using Close Combat which dealt heavy damage and followed up with a Hammer Arm to the chest, Beware wasn't looking to good, but neither was Swampert. It was a very close battle.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Thank you, Elijah." Swampert's ability, Torrent had been used. Swampert was in a pinch, so Torrent powered up his water type moves, "Now! Hydro Jet!" Swampert hit Bewear greatly that Bewear was blasted to a wall, "Aqua Pulse! Now!" He said as Swampert held Bewear from the nose and threw it in the air. Swampert used Aqua Pulse on Bewear while it was mid-air. Bewear fell on the ground. Swampert jumped on Bewear and buffeted her face greatly. He the pushed her in the water and kicked her out of the water and the hit her, blasting her into a wall.

Beware was unable to continue battling. "Thanks, Beware!" Elijah said appreciatively. "Drampa let's go!" Drampa was next up on the agenda for Elijah's Pokémon. Drampa used Rainy Dance, a risky move, since Swampert was also a Water Type Pokémon, but he had a feeling It would com in handy. "Now use Hydro Pump and Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pulse!" He shouted. The attack hit Swampert dealing a good amount of damage. Drampa then followed up with Dragon Rage, trying to secure the victory over Swampert. The attack hit.