• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Alola Region RP : A Journey CONTINUES *Journey Begins Remake*

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Spirit Shackle. This is the final moment." Blaziken and Decidueye ran to each other and used the moves their trainers ordered them to use. The two attacks collided to make a big red, orange, purple and blue explosion. What a weird color combination. The smoke flooded the arena. When the smoke disappeared, both Pokémon were struggling to stand up. Who was going to come out on top and truly become the champion?

blaziken struggled and got out of his mega form blaziken gave a thumps up to decucideye as if to say "you did well i enjoyed this" kayo looked at blaziken and he looked back "its okay blaziken do it" blaziken gave up and fainted the referee put his hand towards lao "blaziken is unable to battle there for the win goes todecidueye the winner is lao! he is the new champion.!!!" the crowd cheered massively kayo healed blaziken and they both walked up to lao blaziken put his hand down to decidueye and so did kayo to lao "this was the best fucking battle of my life lao thank you so much and congrats your the new champ enjoy it whilst it lasts there many trainers that want to now take your place but dont think of that now you see that table put your pokemon on there it will register you as the new champion" he said happily

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao shook Kayo's hand, as did Decidueye shook Blaziken's hand. Lao smiled joyfully and retrieved Decidueye. He revived and healed all his team and put their Pokeballs on the table. All Lao's Pokémon were in normal red Pokeballs while Snorlax was in a Heavy Ball. There was a shining big sign saying 'LAO, NEW CHAMPION OF ALOLA' The crowd went wild and cheered both of them on massively.

kayo patted lao's back "this battle i will never forget lao now you just need to relax as being the champion you get a week to relax and train if you so wish i however im the old champion but people still praise me as i saved alot of people but you will too" kayo grabbed the announcers microphone quickly "Listen everyone lao here is the new champion respect him like you did to me look up to him he is going to be your new hero as my time in alola is finished im not leaving because i lost i have a journey to continue to go on so do me a huge favour you all look after lao here and his friends thank you" he gave the microphone back

Elijah was enjoying watching Kayo and Lao battle it out below him. He was really into it. He watched as Daniel left and he wondered whether he would see him again or not. He sat back and relaxed and continued to watch the amazing battle as he snacked on chips and other various League snacks provided to him by Kayo's assistant. He didn't have a a mindset on who would win just yet, they were both looking pretty hot out there.

Daniel forgot about Team Skull. He woke up and ran to the league. Shinx would battle alongside him. Storming there, Daniel stopped at a battle course. He smirked. Nodding at Shinx, Daniel shouted "THUNDER BOLT!!" Shinx used the move and it made a massive chasm in the ground. They kept on running. Rushing into Kayo's room, Daniel kicked the snacks out of Elijah's hands. "Come on, we have some bad guys to defeat!" He ran to Kayo and Lao, took the microphone and said: "Show's over! Goodbye, we have some idiots to defeat!" He made a withered look at Kayo and Lao. Luna was the last person to tell...

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Team Skull! Aether Foundation!" Lao sprinted up ahead, dragging Luna and Kayo with him. Everyone was outside the building. Lao summoned Rental Charizards for everyone. Lao rode on Decidueye. All of them flew to the Aether Island, "Alright! Team Skull Grunts and Aether Workers will be here. Daniel, Elijah, you take on the skull grunts. Kayo, Luna and I will take on the aether workers!" He said as he led all of them to the building, "Leaf Storm!" Exclaimed Lao as Decidueye DESTROYED the locked door. All of them went inside the building. Lao nodded at everyone. The battle had begun...

"What?!" Luna exclaimed. "At this moment?!" she said. She saw several Aether Workers approach. "OK, here goes nothing! Go, Brionne!" She yelled. She ordered Brionne to use Disarming Voice. It had little effect on most of the Aether Workers' Pokémon but a few fainted. "Great job, Brionne!" Luna praised. Brionne glowed happily. Actually, it was literally glowing. Brionne was evolving!

"Okay! Shinx, go! Use Tunderbolt!" Shinx ran to the grunts and zapped their Pokemon. A few fainted. It was Elijah's turn. Shinx began to get tired and skidded to the edge of the open building. He was about to fall... Running to help Shinx, Daniel grabbed him and nearly fell into the water, if it wasn't for Toucannon. She had come back!

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Good job, bro! Lycanroc, Doom Desire!" He said as he sent out Lycanroc. Lycanroc ran into the Pokémon of the aether workers and piled them all up on the ground. Lycanroc jumped into the pile while fisting them all. When Lycanroc dived inside the pile. A white, blinding light came out of the pile and all the Pokémon were catapulted into walls. Decidueye flew up and used Hypnosis. Many Pokémon fell asleep. Lycanroc and Decidueye were wrecking Pokémon with Doom Desire and Spirit Shackle! Vikavolt and Toxapex joined in and used Sludge Bomb and Zap Cannon on many Pokémon! Swampert jumped into the water and used Surf on some water Pokémon, Eevee was Shadow Balling her way through the aether workers. Snorlax was Body Slamming a large amount of Pokémon,one by one. The battle field was absolute chaos. But the 'heroes' seemed to be at a bigger advantage here. Lao grinned widely, and began making his way through the place.

After staring in awe as Brionne evolved, Luna soon snapped out of it. "Welcome, Primarina! Now, use Sparkling Aria!" she yelled. Sparkling water bubbles floated as Primarina sang, then crashed into the opponents' Pokémon. Luna let out the rest of her Pokémon. "Persian, use Swift! Sylveon, Dazzling Gleam! Primarina, you use Bubble Beam! Ninetales, use Icy Wind, and Gallade, Psyshock!" she exclaimed. Her Pokémon turned to her, nodded, and let out a spectacular display of moves. "A true array of colorful doom." Luna whispered, thinking of one of her favorite songs. She had only just noticed the amount of Aether workers. She turned to Lao. "I hope you brought Revives."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"About 47 of them." Lao smirked as he continued making his way through the place, his Pokémon following him and defeating Pokémon along the way. All of them ran in a badass way until they encountered Lusamine, with a weird wormhole portal, "Ah, if it isn't my, oh so hated enemies. Luna, have you started becoming ugly? That's a shame.." Lusmaine smirked at Luna.

"What are you talking about?!" Luna exclaimed. Suddenly, she recalled a memory. One that had been hiding for a long time.
*Flashback*
Luna stared at the long-haired woman above her crib. A lullaby floated in the air. Suddenly, a young boy ran in. "Mommy?" he asked. "Can you help me tidy up my room?"
*Flashback ends*
Luna stood there, transfixed. "Mother?"

The team flew into a black, baggy coat. The guy turned around and then, Daniel realised, Guzma. This had been his enemy for a year. It reminded Daniel of all the dangers he's been through. Damien attacking the first league. The Mallow-revenge thing. Nearly falling into endless death...

Guzma caused fear, and fear always take victory. But not this time. Toucannon let go and got ready for battle. Guzma smirked and said, "well, if it isn't the little hero. My grunts really did have no chance. But I do! Let's end this! Golisopod! Giga impact!" The steel Pokemon bashed into Toucannon, sending her plummeting into the deep ocean... Grief swelled up in Daniel. Shinx got ready. If only he could end pain, Daniel had to cause some. Shinx rolled into Golisopod, sending the thing the track Toucannon did. Guzma backed away.
"Now, tell your grunts to back off or else I'll destroy your secret." Daniel growled. Guzma quickly sent a message through his mic.
"Skull Grunts! Stand down! We have lost, so please push the 'JAIL' button. Thank you."
Daniel smirked and pressed Guzma's button. He sighed and then ran to the other team.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Swampert had dived into the water and, miraculously, saved Toucannon from drowning. Lusamine smirked and sent out Clefairy. Toxapex came in. Toxapex began spinning around, throwing Sludge Bombs at Clefairy repeatedly. Clefairy used Metronome, which made it use Substitute. Clef airywas ddamaged by the recoil. Toxapex used Sludge Bomb. Clefairy fainted!

As the others were at the ether foundation kayo heard that they were battling team skull over there kayo rushed with his team they arrived and were confronted by 2 team skull members his friend kai and chase stood infront "Go kayo we will take care of this" they send out each others pokemon and battled kayo continued to run and heard battling around the place he went as fast as he could to the others he went further up and heard more battling he and his friend split up as there was two ways kayo was then confronted by 2 team skull members one of them send out salazzle and a raticate "Aggron show them" aggron jumped out and looked up at them his eyes were for a second red "Go use iron tail" the two team skull grunts reacted quickly "Flamethrower,dark Pulse" does attacks did nothing on aggron and hit them directly both pokemon stood back up "Now finnish it metal claw and then head smash" aggron ran fast both attacked again but aggron was immune to poison and made salazzle faint he then head smashed raticate making it faint kayo said nothing and took his blaziken and noivern out "Come on lets go" they continued to run to where luna was

Luna finally snapped out of her shock and sent out Persian. "You may be my mother, but I can still stop you!! Persian, use Toxic!" she yelled as Lusamine sent out Milotic. Milotic was badly poisoned. Milotic used Water Gun, which Persian dodged. "What do you plan?!" Luna demanded from her mother.

Daniel was stunned. Luna was on a roll! Dude! That was awesome. "I really like this, can I help?" Daniel asked. He sent out Shinx. He used thunder bolt and paralysed Milotic. "Finish this, Luna!" He swirled around to see Aether members running towards them. Shinx shocked them all and got ready to protect the others.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"What I plan you ask?" She asked with a shadow covering her eyes, she suddenly looked at everyone with an ice cold sinister insane red glint in her eyes, "I PLAN ON MAKING ALOLA HOME TO THE WONDERFUL BEASTS THAT COME OUT OF THAT WORMHOLE! AND I WILL NOT BE STOPPED BY A SPOILED DAUGHTER!!!" She shouted strongly at everyone, especially at Luna. Lao froze, but was still somewhat conscious. Lao hoped Luna would easily defeat Milotic with Persian. Meanwhile, Lao saw a big red flashy button with the words 'STOP WORMHOLE PROCEDURE' on it. Lao then looked back at the team.

Daniel nodded at Lao. "You have to do it! Be the hero!" He shouted to Lao. Getting dizzy, Daniel kept on holding back grunts and members, although he wouldn't be able hold them off much longer. He hoped Lao would stop this thing. All came down to this... A new spark of energy went into Daniel. He was able to defeat the evil guys quicker. Okay, just a few moments until it was over.

"I have no idea what that means." Luna stated. "Anyways, Persian, use Shadow Claw!" she said. Persian and Luna shared a determined glint in their eyes. Persian's Shadow Claw hit hard, and the poison damage caused Milotic to faint. Luna glanced at the red button. "Why is that needed?" she muttered.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao looked at the button and gulped. He was sweating like crazy. He then had a flashback of his mother
*-FLASHBACK-*
"Focus, Lao! You have to believe in yourself!" Said Sabrina
Lao was too scared to answer.
"My son, you cannot pass the greatest tests of life, like this. If the life of Alola is in your hands, you have to believe in yourself!" Exclaimed Sabrina
-*END OF FLASHBACK*-
Lao then had a red determined glint in his eyes. He then had an aura around him, which blasted everything nearby, "I'm sorry but..." even making the ground crack a bit! "JUST LET ME BELIEVE IN MYSELF ONCE!" He sprinted to the button and stomped on it with his fist furiously. The wormhole was no more. That was it. Everything was over. Lusamine looked at the happenings. She was so shocked that....Lusamine fainted. The hole place was going to explode! Lao signalled everyone to follow him. They all ran out of the building in a badass way as it burst into flames. It would've looked even more badass if it was in slow-motion. Lao rode on Decidueye and returned all his Pokémon. Everyone rode on their flying Pokémon, while Lao gave Lusamine to Luna for her to carry her. They all flew away as they looked at the destroyed building. Lusamine rode behind Luna. Everyone was, thankfully, safe.

Daniel jumped off Toucannon. He put on his tourist clothes and got his luggage back. But he wanted to do one thing. Dialling the number, he thought if this was a good idea.
"Hello?"
"Don't fool me, Annie. You would dress up as Mallow wouldn't you? Pah. Just because I liked someone else in school doesn't mean you have to be other girls."
"I-I--- hello, Mallow speaking," this time it was the REAL Mallow. She had obviously got Annie away.
"Hey Mallow! I don't know if you remember me from when I battled you?"
"No, I don't know you. Sorry." She stated. She hung up. Daniel decided to walk around the airport.

His flight to Sinnoh would be any minute! Daniel rushed to the plane and handed in his tickets. He hoped the others would come and get on quickly... Of course his journey only just begun.

The end of Daniel's POV

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao looked at Daniel getting on the plane, the plane was almost going to take off. Lao quickly pushed everyone else into the plane. Lao waved goodbye. As the plane took off, Lao was flying on Decidueye, which was faster than the plane, but he was still keeping track of the plane, in order to go to Sinnoh. Lao smiled as he followed the plane while flying upon Decidueye.

END OF LAO'S POV

kayo saw everyone deparching he went on his private jet with sylveon and sat down and closed his eyes "Okay then i guess this is it" he said to himself he texted everybody "Good luck my friends Lao keep following your dreams my friend you may have one the first battle but the war aint over yet smiley face" he send it and plane flew back to hoenn<End of kayo's POV<

Last edited:
Luna was overloaded with excitement. She was going to Sinnoh! It was time for a new adventure. She waved to Lao from the plane window. She hoped her mother would recover. Lusamine was staying in Alola. Luna sat down. "I hope I make new friends." she said to herself. The horizon was ahead of her. Sinnoh was waiting.
<End of Luna's POV>

Elijah woke up in a hospital, recovering from the incident with Lucamine. Swift was there to greet him. "Elijah! You're awake! You had an amazing battle with Lao! How was Alola?! Did you have fun?!" Swift asked with excitement. "Don't bombard him with questions, Swift, let him get his bearings first." said who presumed to be the doctor. "Wher... Where am I" Elijah asked not sure what had happened. "You're back in Pallet Town, at the hospital. Your friends brought you here after an accident with Lucamine, that's what they said anyway." the Doctor responded. Elijah stared out the window wondering where his friends were now. What was next in store for his Pokémon Adventures...
<End of Elijah's POV>