• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why am i surprised. Of course she would just take the riskiest form of action instead lf actually thinking about the situation." Dante came up with a counter measure for this and sent out his Pokémon onto the Magma ship all but his Greninja of course which stayed beside him in the water as Dante latched onto the hull of the Magma ship. His Pokémon would be up there fighting with Emily's Pokémon while he waited out of sight with his Greninja just in case something went wrong. The Blaziken kicked off the fight litterally by kicking off one of the Magma crew members. Decidueye flew up to the crows nest for a vantage point and waited for its target.

"A couple of clowns trying to scare the locals. And interrupting my lunch!" Dan yelled in anger over his meal being ruined.

"Now I'm mad, and they got to pay. Let's show them Peachy!" Dan said calling out his Pichu, Rio also got battle ready behind them.

"Yo you punks gonna regret screwing with us, yo!" The male grunt said calling fourth a zubat and rattata in its Alola form.

"Yeah, you bout to get got!" The female grunt said calling out another zubat and a rattata in its regular form.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Rights, Zubat use Wing Attack on that Lucario! Rattata use bite on that Rowlet!" The male grunt yelled in command.

"Zubat use confuse ray on that Popplio! Rattata use tackle on the Pichu!" The female grunt yelled in command.

Blu had landed out of sight of anyone. Emily pulled herself onto the deck of the ship hid behind some crates. Blu quickly darted to her. "What the hell is Dante doing?!" Emily mouthed angrily to her pokemon. Blu looked at her curiously before looking out at the battle. Several fire type and other types of pokemon were released on deck and started fighting Dante'spokemon.

"Rio intercept with Force Palm! Peachy use Agility & Thunder Shock!" Dan said. Jason's Rowlet used Leafage to intercept the Alola Rattata knocking it backwards. Lilo dodged the Zubat's confuse ray and wailed on it with a stream of bubbles knocking it to the ground. Rio nailed the other Zubat with a powerful palm strike knocking it to the ground. Peachy disappeared much to the Rattata confusion's before it reappeared behind it blasting it with an electric blast.

"Yo these punks are scary, what the deal?" The male grunt said in disbelief.

"Nah they nothin. Everyone show these posers what's up!" The female grunt yelled as all four Pokemon charged their opponents in a rush attack.

"Rio Aura Sphere! Peachy Thunder Shock!" Dan yelled.

Dante saw Emily hop over the railing and onto the deck. "No no no no no" he said climbing up high enough so that he could see what was happening. Most of the grunts on the ship were distracted by the two Pokémon that just appeared and hadn't noticed Emily slip by and hide behind a few crates. One of the grunts ran past the crates trying to flee the situation and hide but was noticed by another one of the grunts who called him out. The grunt that ran past the crates swiftly turned around and saw Emily. Dante pulled out a laser pointer to to point at the grunt giving Decidueye its target. The owl shot a Spirit Shackle at the grunt right as he said "Oy!" Trying to get his fellow mates attention. "Yep...... Im an idiot. I started to over think things again and now she will have to do this on her own. As for me." Dante pulled himself up and draged a close grunt over the railing into the water as he jumped over to the other side. "You better make sure you do a good job because im going to the next ship!" He said this loud and clear mainly for Emily to hear. An began taking out grunt after grunt giving Emily an opening to make her move farther into the ship.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
All four attacks landed on Team Skull's Pokemon, making all of them faint. This naturally horrified the two grunts.

"You gotta be kidding? We got got!" The male grunt cried.

"Scrap it, these punks are too real. Let's jam!" The female grunt yelled as the two recalled their Pokemon and fled.

"Excellent work Lilo!"Ashley said hugging her partner.

Peachy ran to Dan, jumping in his arms and rubbing against his cheek affectionately.

"Great work Peachy! You to Rio." Dan said giving Rio a fist bump.

"Yeah let's go." Dan answered.

"Do you know where can we find this captain?" asked Jason "Last time you ran tothe coffee shop and Ashley was shopping and spent all money for clothes!" he complained. Suddenly, Rowlet flew up and sat on the Ashley's head."Seriously?" Jason sighed

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Oh of course! Follow me boys!" Ashley said with a smile running with Jason's Rowley on her head and Lilo right behind her. She ran down the street until she stopped in front of a familiar house.

"Welcome to the first Trial Captain's humble home!" Ashley said with a smile.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew had been trailing behind Emily and Dante. He didn't have any help from his Pokemon due to the fact that Monferno and Lairon hated the water and Croagunk just wasn't planning on getting wet today or something. He was having trouble climbing onto the ship when suddenly a man went overboard. "Oh thanks bud." he said cheerfully as he used the man as a stepping stone to grab a ledge on the hull of the boat. "Not going to sit here and do nothing like last time." he said as he climbed the ship. The winds were whipping like crazy and the rain was coming down hard. Matthew pulled himself up onto the ship and quickly found Emily.

"Alright Emily if we're going to look for your lost Pokemon then now's our chance. Try to get through that door over there and I'll do my best to keep these guys off you." he said, running to the middle of the ship. "Alright guys come on out!" Matthew shouted, tossing out his Pokemon. "Dante said a battle like this doesn't have any rules. Good to know." the boy thought to himself. "Alright guys let's do this! First of all we need to stop the ship's advance. Monferno I know you hate being close to water but I need you. Use Thunder Punch and take out those Wailord! Lairon use Iron Head and Croagunk use Poison Sting! Attack!" the boy shouted.

Valentine was doing his best to coral the ships in while his pokemon kept up the micro storm. He didn't know why but from the look on a few of their faces, he could tell something was important enough to board Magma boats for. So, He sailed hard and fast, playing support.

Emily released Houndoom and Forest. "We need to stop this blasted storm!!" Emily shouted. Blu ran around the deck of the ship knocking crates over to make it harder to maneuver around the deck. Some mega brackets fell from the crates.

"Well, here goes nothing." Dan said before he walked up to the door and knocked on it. A moment passes before it opens and a pink haired man emerges.

"Why hello there, may I help you?" The man asks.

"Would you happen to be Ilima, one of the Trial Captains?" Dan asked as the man soon smiled at him noticing his amulet he had worn since Kukui gave it to him.

"Yes, Melemele Island's only Trial Captain, and I'm judging by that amulet you're looking to compete in the Island Challenge?" Ilima asks to which Dan replies with a nod.

"I see, well then I'll just say that I look forward to seeing the brilliance of your moves in my trial. I accept your challenge." Ilima says accepting Dan's request.

"No, the storm helps provide cover. Its the reason why the other ship doesn't know we are on this one." Dante said as his Blaziken continued beating on the grunts Pokémon. One of the grunts had a Ninjask, an it was moving right for Emily with a Night Slash.

"Bandit fire fang!!" Emily shouted. "Forest horn leech!! Blu water pulse!!" All three of her Pokemon charged to attack the Nijask. "I can't do a blasted thing in this storm!!" Emliy said. "It needs to end or I'm diving back in the water to down your damned ship!!"

"The storm is not stopping, if it does then im leaving, with or without you. I've been willing to help thus far but removing our only cover is to much of a risk for the others on my ship." He said looking at Emily. "And if you're to stubborn to see that the whole world doesn't revolve around you, then I've got some shocking news for you princess." Dante looked at his Blaziken and gave it one order. "Overheat." The Blaziken unleashed an ungodly amount of flames from its body. The flames spread out everywhere taking out the remaining Magma grunts igniting the ship. "Better be quick about what your doing here and lose your attitude why you're at it. I am trying to do my best to tolerate it but you're making the task much more difficult. Matty lad, try not to get hurt or worse. " He said calling his Decidueye back as his Blaziken picked him up and jumped back to his ship. "She is the most annoying and frustrating person I've ever had to deal with." Dante gave a sigh before continuing. "Twenty minutes lads, that's how long we wait. If she is not here within that time then we leave. If any of you want to go aid her then be my guest and leave now."

"Says the cocky jerk who wanted to join us!!" Emily shot back. "I never asked you to do this!!" Emily dashed for the ship's stirring. "I didn't ask you to follow, Blu surf!!" The vaporeon nodded and splashed a wave onto the ship putting out the flames. She turned the ship sharply making it tip. "We're not going back guys." Emily told her Pokemon. They nodded understanding. Bandit stood by his trainer protecting her from the opposing Pokemon. Emily released her other Pokemon to help fight.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew nodded as Dante began to retreat. "Emily listen please, I get that Dante can be...Dante sometimes but look at it this way. What if your Pokemon isn't on these ships and it's in Hoenn what then? As of right now he's our only way to get there so I say we look around and go back to his ship when we're done. He gave us 20 minutes and I plan to use them. I came because I wanted to help you get your Pokemon back. So even if we have to put up with a crusty captain, we're going to struggle through it and get to Hoenn to look for your stolen Pokemon." he said. Matthew really didn't want to raise his voice at her because he felt bad. She was dealing with an arrogant pirate captain who he wasn't even sure was really in it to help her save her Pokemon. On top of that, he was going to go and make things worst by yelling at her? He sighed, "I'm sorry, I just care too much to let you quit."he said, running over to the door. The boy kicked it and caused it to swing open with a bang as it hit the wall of the hallway.

He ran down the hallway with Chimchar following close behind. He ran down the next flight of stairs at the end of the hall and made the turnaround. He walked down another small hallway. "Alright I'll take left I guess and I'll leave right for her." he said. The boy pushed open the door slowly, trying to be sneaky. "Come on in." a voice spoke from the inside. Matthew swung the door open and was met with 5 Team Magma grunts. "Welcome to our ship." one of them said. Matthew gulped, "That must mean the other room is for the captain. Crap I tried to keep Emily away from that, but then again, if the captain rea

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
"There is people to fight! How exciting!" Jax throws his Pokémon at the Team Magma ship. Nidoking lands first, and on one of the Team Magma members' pokémon. Jax swims over to Team Magma ship, and punches the bottom of ship, which adds a mark his fist into the side of it. Beedrill arrives with the Pokéballs. "Place them on the ship of our friends, and get me up on this enemy ship afterwards!" Jax roars the commands.

"Cocky this, cocky that, cocky cocky cocky. I'm doing my damn best not to be." He said to himself awaiting the next 15 to pass. Dante watched as the ship took a sever sharp turn nearly tipping it over. "Not so easy now is it." He said again to himself watching a Beedrill fly over. He watched drop off a few Pokéballs. "Anyway, im done trying to do something nice for someone. If they can't see that I'm doing what i can to help and they don't respect me....no could care less if people respect me or not, but to not respect my ship, my crew, or my efforts is pushing it. If that's how she wants it then I'm done helping her fight for this Pokémon of hers because she clearly doesn't want it judging by the way she is treating me and i wont be made a fool of any longer." He never wanted to come to such a conclusion, but lines have been crosses far to many times and in the span of a day. Dante was done being treated like barnacle on his own ship. "Calm the storm, and make sure we get far enough away, don't want the Magma ships going after us." The rain storm and Razor Wind stopped, now only hail feel. Dante sailed his ship farther out from the ships. The other Magma ship saw Emily aboard there partners ship and rammed into it with haste, already boarding it as three other Magma ships appeared. "Oh dear me..........10 minutes."

Last edited:

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
Jax is picked up by the Beedrill and lifted aboard the ship. "Time to break some bones! Are you with me, friends!?" His Pokémon roared in unison. "Alright let's do this!" Jax runs into one of the larger members of Team Magma, and rams straight through him, breaking a few ribs, while running over him, before slamming his fist into someone else. "I live for the thrill of battle! Friend, join us!" He roared at Dante.

"Thanks. I'll do my best." Dan said to Jason causing Ilima to smile.

"Now that's the Alola spirit. I'll meet you at the Verdant Cavern. Bring me your best." Ilima said as he left his home and began his path to the trial sight. He soon left the view of the trainers as Dan let out a sigh.

"Alright let's do this! Now...does anyone know where Verdant Cavern is?" Dan said with a sheepish grin causing Rio to face palm.

"At least somebody wants me." He said shaking his head no to Jax. He would only help when Emily realized that things aren't just a walk in the park and that she cant just walk over people and not listen to reason or stop and think about a course of action. She was irrational and immature and the sooner that problem got fixed the sooner Dante wouldn't be so 'crusty'. "I'd love to bring those ships down to the bottom of the ocean, but she is going to have to learn the hard way." He said stopping the ship a safe distance away from all the Magma ships.

Emily spotted the captain of the other ship. Her spotted her as well. They recognized each other. "YOU!!" they both shouted. All her Pokemon looked at the captain whom released a charizard. Could it be? Little.Leon had evoked while with them? "Blu water pulse!!" Emily ordered. "Bandit fire fang!! Forest horn leech!! Ashy flame charge!! Wysteria ember!!" Her Pokemon charged attacking whatever came in their way. She knew it would be easy but if she wanted her Pokemon back she would fight with all her strength. "Oy charizard flame burst!!" The captain called.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Well then what are we waiting for? There's bound to be some wonderful Pokemon to be found where Dan is having the trial, so let's go!" Ashley said with a smile while Lilo jumped into her hands, equally excited for the journey ahead. The group then moved in the direction Ilima walked in, ready for the journey ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.