• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ceres latched onto the post tightly and stared on in shock. There were too many things happening at once and she was getting extremely confused.
"Everyone please calm down! If you want to train, the middle of a boat is not the place to do it!"​
Her tone rose, and she was getting fed up with all of the action.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
"Beedrill is fetching my Pokéballs!" Jax, Nidoking and Breaker were still pushing the ship. Arbok would be laying in the sun, warming up it's body temperature.

Name: Jaxton Valentine
Appearance: Tan Windbreaker robe, Black shirt, jeans, short brown hair, blue eyes, glasses
Personality: Calm, quirky, Honorable
Goal: Explore the world and just see where the road goes
Pokemon: Swampert, Lucario, Banette, Trevanent, Absol, Rockruff,
Back story: Starter was mudkip. Didn't go for the league. trained pokemon in and for self defense. Have been to Hoenn and Kalos so far with Alola being third. Trying to see what the world has for him

The sound of hard hands hitting the side of the ship and a head appearing above water next to Jax. The Swampert's hands were a stained rusty brown as it helped push the ship. A voice came up beside the pokemon's head. "Hello. Need some help getting out to sea?" Stormy blue eyes looked to the man and his pokemon, a fierce passion but with a calm persona.

"Oh my gosh, there's another one pushing my ship... Lads!" He said to them. "If you don't get your salty, soggy arses out of the water and up here now you wont have the opportunity to do so another time. So take the chance to do so now." He said giving them one and only one chance to get aboard or they wont be getting on another time. "I most certainly do not need anybody's help getting out to sea." He mumbled.

"Emily had a Pokemon stolen by criminals in Hoenn, she left with the others to go get it back. I decided to stay here and train because I'd get in their way." Dan said balling his fists frustrated over his inexperience holding him back.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Already have a plan. Dan here is about to try the Alola tradition in the Island Challenge and I know where we can find the first Trial Captain, Ilima. So if no one had any objections we're off to Route 2!" Ashley said with a smile, before remembering a detail.

"Oh, my name's Ashley. I'm traveling with Dan so I can see the wonders of the Pokemon world." Ashley said introducing herself.

"Sounds good to me." Dan said recalling his Rowlet and turning to Rio with a nod.

"Well we're off. Thanks for the help professor." Dan said to Kukui who smiled back at him.

"No problem. I wish you young ones luck. I promise we'll see each other again." Kukui said.

"I'm going with you. And by the way, it's nice to meet yo, Ashley" admitted Jason. Rowlet flew up, sat on the Ashley's head and fell asleep."Rowlet get out of Ashley's head!" Jason yelled "Sorry, about that" he said

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"OH IT'S SO CUTE!" Ashley screamed at the Rowlet sleeping on her head. The bird would wake up and fly back towards Jason.

"Alright boys, time for our Alola adventure. By professor!" Ashley said running out the door excited about what lie ahead of her.

"Wait Ashley. Come back here...I CAN'T RUN THAT FAST!" Dan yelled as he and Rio ran after the energetic girl. Kukui chuckled at what he was seeing.

"Ah the youth, aren't they just wonderful." Kukui said to his Rockruff who barked back. The unpicked Litten just stared indifferently and licked itself.

Emily looked down over the side of the ship. There were two people pushing it as Dante said. "Um who are you?" Emily asked the stranger. She knew Jax and his pokemon pushing the boat. Something else caught her eye. It was a ship. Headed toward them. A team magma ship. "Uh Dante!!" Emily shouted pointing toward the ship. "What are they doing so close to here!!???"

Dante ran over to Emily and looked in the direction she had been pointing in. "I need you to keep everybody calm and queit. If we can get through this without being notice it would be better and less dangerous for you all than having a fight. Battles at sea are much different than regular ones. There are no rules in this sort of fight." Dante said nothing else as he sprinted for the hatch leading to the lower decks. He swung the hatch open and ran down the stairs nearly tripping over himself. "Mates!" He said to his crew of roudy shipmates. "I need you all to stay queit and get ready for a fight. There is a Magma ship not to far from us and it'd be best to not have them notice us, but get ready just in case they do so do it smartly now." He said going back up to the main deck. "Whats the status lass?" Dante said tossing Emily a spy glass that had been around his waist.

"Oh shut up!" Dan yelled at Jason. Rio quickly overtook the group before looking back at his partner, almost giving a smirk.

"Oh a Pokemon can run faster than me, what an accomplishment." Dan said sarcastically out of bitterness. Rio chuckled to itself before activating its Aura detection to act as the group's scout.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
After quite the journey, and lots of running to Dan's irritation, the group made it to Hau'oli City in Route 2.

"Welcome to Hau'oli City!" Ashley said with a smile. Dan's Lucario and Jason made without much issue, but Dan was panting heavy from the journey.

"You okay Dan?"

"Yeah, I'm...I'm gonna lie down." Dan said panting as he lied on his back. This girl was insane, running from the Professor's school all the way to Hau'oli City...what a great idea! Rio came over to Dan to check on him.

"Don't worry buddy...I just need a moment to breathe." Dan said in between breathes.

Calliope let go and leaped up onto the deck of the ship, the trainer holding onto his prescription glasses. Hearing about magma, Jaxton slipped off his Swampert and released a Trevanent and an Absol. "Baldur, you see the ship appear and start to get aggressive, Use Hail. Keyleth, if they don't let up, knock out their electronics with a thunder wave." Both pokemon nod and get ready. Jaxton sighs and turns around towards the captain. "Sorry about that. I'm Jaxton. Jaxton Valentine." He smiles sheepishly to Dante.

"Who...who knows. Probably just some boring boat ride....Dante bragging about his greatness...Matthew's Monferno messing with people...Ceres trying to stay sane..." Dan said in between drinks. He managed to get to his feet.

"Okay, I'm okay. Now let's find this Ilima guy and get these trials started." Dan said with determination...before his stomach growled.

"...After some lunch." Dan said as he used hunger-fueled energy to dash into a nearby Cafe. Rio blinked before running after him.

Emily caught the spy glass and looked toward the ship. "I think there is two and their moving this way fast." Emily said. The magma ships were.being pushed by wailords. "What do we do?" Emily asked reaching for her pokeballs. What if Leon, her stolen Pokemon was on one of those ships?

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley pinched the bridge of her nose in irritation before letting out a sigh.

"Man this guy will never complete the trials with so little focus. I'll find Captain Ilima." Ashley said as she began to walk down the street...only to notice a clothing store sale.

"...give me five minutes." Ashley said to Jason before dashing into the clothing store.

"Aye, mind if i just call you Valentine then? Already got a Jax, and trust me ones enough." He said smiling back. Dante noticed the weather around him changing as a hail picked up. "AHA!" He said with a plan. "Clancy! Bring your Castform!" The chef came up the stairs from the kitchen and the Castform floated up after him. "Aye cap'n, what is it ya need of me?" He asked. The Castform transformed into the hail verson as Dante replied. "I need you to make it rain, and make it rain hard. We're gonna brew up our own storm." He said with a smirk. The Castform use Rain Dance along with the Pokémon using Hail. The two weathers combined to form a fierce storm. "Alright Zane, ise Razor Wind to form a bubble of sharp winds around the ship so we aren't harmed by the weather." He said tossing out his Scizor as it started beating its wings at extreamly rapid speeds. "Emily darling, thank you for the heads up." He said.

"We do what we need too." He nods to Dante and smiles while his Absol, Keyleth, fires Thunder Wave after Thunder Wave into the micro storm they were creating. Baldur helped keep most of the hail from hitting the ship. "Fair enough, man."

Emily watched quietly. She nodded as Dante spoke to her. She was thinking about her stolen pokemon and how it might be on those ships. She released Blu and dove into the water below. She wasn't thinking. She was hoping. Blu jumped in after her.

Dan had been chowing down on malasada, native food of Alola which tasted so good! It took a tap on the shoulder from Rio to get his mind off the meal.

"What is it?" Dan asked as Rio pointed to a couple of...questionable characters making a scene.

"Yo we ain't telling you twice give us your Pokemons yo!" A male grunt of Team Skull said, the cashier looked less than impressed.

"That's the fifth time you made that threat, sir." The cashier said with a deadpan expression.

"Yo is she for real? Why you gotta get up in our business, know what I'm saying yo?" The female grunt said.

"What the hell?" Dan mumbled to himself. Rio looked equally confused.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley finishes her shopping spree in no time flat as she made her way back to the spot she left Jason.

"Okay, I don't have any money now, but it was SO WORTH IT!" Ashley said to herself with a big smile admiring her bag of purchases. Ashley soon saw Jason asleep under a tree, but noticed something odd in the cafe Dan was in.

"Uh, Jason I think we have a problem." Ashley said recognizing the outfit of the criminal gang Team Skull inside the cafe.

Dante was about to give another order to his crew before seeing Emily take off into the water. "Emily don't!" He shouted, but she was already on her way to the ships. "What goes through the head of that lass...... Damn it all....Valentine, i may not know you as of now but you have my permission to take command of the ship and my crew until my return. Just make sure you don't sink her, and if you do you best be joining her down in the depths" He said taking off his jacket and leaping in after Emily. "If you get caught, I am to." It was the only way that he could ensure that she would remain safe and that the mission could be fulfilled. He watched as the ships grew closer but slowed down due to the storm. "Emily! If you're going to do something do it under the cover of the storm. We need to infiltrate one of the two ships without being spotted." He suggested. "Your choice to make though." Dante let out his Greninja which awaited the plans outcome.

Valentine's face turned stone like as he nods. Turning around, he looks to the crew. "Alright, lets get things moving. Lets make sure they board those ships safely. Move it!" The trainer rushes to the helm and gets a quick feel for the ship. "We circle, keeping the storm on those ships. Give them some time to see if they can get back here."

"So, who are you guys?" Dan asked walking up to the two with Rio in toe.

"Yo havn't you heard, Team Skull in the house!" The male grunt said before he and the female grunt struck a pose. Dan was less than impressed.

"No, can't say I've heard of a Team Skull. Are you a traveling circus or something." Dan said with a smirk. Both grunts collapsed out of disbelief.

"Yo are yous for real? Quit jacking our chain!" The female grunt said angry.

"Well if you're so mad, why don't we settle this outside?" Dan asked, not intimidated by the frankly comical crooks. Still they were a criminal gang from what he heard so he wouldn't take them lightly.

Emily didn't hear Dante over the storm. Blu helped her go up for air when needed. The two ships grew closer to them. "Come on Blu!!" Emily called out as they neared one of the ships. Blu barel heard his trainer as they went under again. Short after they went under Blu shot straight up and out. Emily holding onto him. Emily let go and grabbed onto the nearest thing on the ship. Blu landed somewhere on deck.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I think Team Skull is up to no good in the cafe Dan is in." Ashley explained to Jason. No sooner had the words left her mouth that Dan and a pair of Skull grunts walked out of the cafe and prepared for battle.

"I hate it when I'm right." Ashley said before running next to Dan ready to give him aid.

"We won't let you punks have your way. Let's teach them a lesson Lilo!" Ashley said releasing her partner Popplio.

Status
Not open for further replies.