• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan was shocked. Any trainer knew who Red was, and this guy was in the same class at least in this Battle Tree.

"Wow i...I need to get started on these trials. No way I could fight someone in Red's class now." Dan said in shock.

"Well before you go, I have something. I want to give you." Kukui said before walking to his desk and pulling out two pokeballs..

"But don't worry, You wont have to fight me for a while, only people who have become champion or beaten the Elite Four can Fight in the battle tree, and... I would like to follow y'alls Journey... It would be quite fun!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley smiled, knowing what Professor Kukui was doing. She already chose her partner Lilo. So the professor was no doubt offering either the Litten or Rowlet to Dan as a parting gift. Hearing the newcomer's requirement for the Battle Tree made her raise an eyebrow.

"Um professor, I was under the impression Alola didn't have a Pokemon League, does that mean Alola trainers can't compete." Ashley asked.

"That used to be true, but when the Battle Tree was established Alola began to implement its own Alola League. It's in its infant stages, with Island Kahunas making up the Elite Four and no official Champion. If one completes the Trials then once can participate in the Alola League and the winner of the tournament earns the right to challenge our newly established Elite Four." Kukui.

"I mean I won't say no mister...I'm sorry I don't think I caught a name." Ashley said to the newcomer on his offer for him to join.

"Alas my young friend I cannot. I have an obligation to educate the young minds all around Alola. But trust me when I tell you this will be far from the last time you see me on your journey." Kukui said to the newcomer before turning to Dan.

"Dan, as a welcoming gift and a sign of good luck for your trial run, I will offer you the choice between one of our land's starters that miss Ashley did not pick. So let me introduce you to Litten and Rowlet!" Kukui said releasing the two Pokemon in front of Dan.

"I have no problem with you joining us. Though I do wonder why someone who is good enough to join the Battle Tree would need to compete in the Island Challenge. Wouldn't your team just steamroll?" Dan asked out of curiosity. Dan then turned his attention to the two Alola starters. Both of them were a sight to behold. However he had to make a choice, and after a moment of thought he made up his mind.

"Alright, I've made up my mind. Rowlet would you like to travel with me?" Dan asked the owl who smiled before flying up to Dan's shoulder and rubbing its head on his affectionately.

"I'll take that as a yes." Dan said with a smile.

"Oh and what would that be?" Dan asked. Rowlet meanwhile had taken the liberty of flying towards Rio's shoulder. Rio seemed surprised at first before he then rubbed its chin which the owl seemed to enjoy.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew was trying his best to look at the kitchen but it was hard to focus with everything that was going on. "A Vulpix? Wysteria?" the boy asked himself. Then all of a sudden there was this whole fiasco with Wysteria's Ember and Dante's Ship and crew. The boy was having a conversation with Clancy at the time about Kalos region cuisine. Once he heard the situation die down he simply slipped back upstairs. My Croagunk must be miserable up there." he said. "Nice talking to you by the way Clancy." he said before walking back up onto the deck.

"Alright Croagunk return." he said, returning the blue frog Pokemon. He found Emily and went over to her. "Hey um, everything...alright?" he asked.

"Well let me pull them out!" *Max threw a Pokeball: A shiny Umbreon popped out)
kjdnk;njd;;sdn.png

Umbreon (Shiny)
Lvl: 5
Hp:23/23
Moves: Bite/Leer
Nature:Adamant

(JakeThePokemonExpert, not to be that guy but I had said earlier that Dante was a Battle Legend at the Battle Tree. Again, not to be that guy, but i just felt i should point it out for the sake of consistency in the RP.)

Dante took a seat and ate something that Clancy left sitting out. He didn't know what it was, but it tasted good. Eventually Dante got bored of eating and went back upstairs avoiding eye contact with pretty much everyone. "Why the hell did i offer to take people on my ship. I could have just left them alone but nope, good ol' Dante here just cant give up a chance to help people. I should be at the Battle Tree right now, I'm sure they would be happy to have me show up again." He sighed as he stormed up to the helm of the ship and took the wheel. In his mind he was fighting how he wanted to go to the Battle Tree, he was very much tempted to just turn the wheel and head directly for Poni Island. But he knew it wasn't right. No matter how much the Battle Tree wanted him back for an appearance, he had a job to do. Get Emily to Hoenn, and get her Pokémon back. If she didn't want to show a hint of gratitude or sympathy, then that's on her. "I'm not going to be the one to leave when someone who needs help is on my ship, that wont be on me." He groaned at how stupid he sounds talking to himself as he took the wheel and steadied the coarse for Hoenn.

Last edited:

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
Jax notices the ship sailing. "Wait up, friends!" Jax hurled his Pokémon onboard, and then began to swim after the boat.

"Yes everything Is alright." Emily smiled. "Wysteria got a little too aggressive with one of the crew members is all." Bandit nodded. He forced himself onto Emily's lap and started reading her book.

Dante was staring off into space as he stered the ship. All of a sudden a Nidoking came crashing down onto the ship with such force the the ship began tilting upwards at almost a 75 degree angle. "Blime!" Dante shouted as he grabed and started hanging off of the wheel. "What in the flying Fearow just landed on my ship! Hrab ahold of something! We might be going under!" He said trying to think of something that could possibly get out of the situation.

Emily held onto her book tightly and returned Bandit. She then released Forest and Blu. "Blu use surf to push the ship back down!! Forest do something about that Nidoking!!" She held onto whatever was close to her. Blu dove overboard disappearing into the water. Forest charged the Nidoking. He was going to try and push it to the otherside.

"Aye! Smart idea!" Dante hoisted himself ontop of the wheel he was hanging on. He wa about to send out his Blaziken an Scizor to help push but decided against it due to Blaziken being a fire type and Scizor being to heavy to swim if worse came to worse. He needed to get them to higher ground. "Aha!" He exclaimed. He tossed out his Decidueye an it flew to the other side of the ship, the digure head of the ship that was hanging up in the air. "Spirit Shackle! Hang on to the shackle and start pulling!" Dante tossed out his Scizor and it poppe out next to the Decidueye. "Superpower! Pull the shackle as hard as you can!" With all of its strength the Scizor pulle and pulled. The Nidoking was moving, but not fast enough. There was to much ground to cover with such little time to do so. "Come on, come on, come on. Think!" He said slapping himself in the head. The wind had been blowing against the sails aiding in its failure to straighten out. Dante had to make a choice. Risk his men climbing up the mast to close the sails or cut them off all together. If he cut them off the ship wouldn't been mobile and they wouldn't be going anywhere. He didn't want to put his men at risk either, sending someone up there in this condition would be mad, almost as equaly mad as himself. Dante then let out his Blaziken. "Toss me up there." The Blaziken took a second to see the situation and then threw his trainer up onto the mast. While in the air, Dante called his Blaziken back... But it didnt return. Instead it joined the Scizor and Decidueye at the figure head to help pull. The wind was getting much stronger an even with Blazikens help the ship was still going. Dante moved through the sails tieing each one as fast as possible leaping from sail to sail. "Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap." He mumbled in quick succession. "These blasted winds are going to be the end of us." He took a leap to the next sail but a hige gust went against him in the middle of the jump making him miss the target and sending him straight for the water. Blaziken was about to jump to catch his trainer when Dante shouted. "Keep pulling!"

Blu popped back up. A huge wave following underneath him. He charged at the ship. Emily hoped that if he used it a few times it might push the ship back down. Forest used take down on the nidoking shoving it further back. She would let out Ashy but her flame charge might just set the ship a blaze.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
Breaker, his Arbok, and his Beedrill who followed them in the air, would crash on the ship as well, except for the Beedrill who were flying. The Nidoking would grab Forest by the horns, and slam it to floor.

Last edited:
( HI i have no idea whats happening oops )

Ceres followed along in a daze, but she didn't want to lose sight of her friends- or that's what she thought of them as. She wasn't sure if what they were doing was safe, but if anything went wrong, she had her Pokemon with her.

(sensuoricorio the group split up. I'm with a couple of people at Professor Kukui's class/lab and Firetamer123 and others are on a boat to Hoenn)

"Wow a shiny Umbreon. That's cool." Dan said to Max admiring his starter. Rowlet flew down and got face to face with the Umbreon, greeting the Pokemon with a smile.

( ahhh thank you !! ;; i think ceres will be on the boat for now)

Ceres blinked and looked behind her at Jax, who was swimming for his life.
"Uh, Emily? I think that he needs to tell us something..."​
She pointed behind her and a worried look overcame her features.

Edit: all characters who were previously unincluded in the discussion thread have been added.

Last edited:
Forest used horn leech on the nidoking. Emily turned and saw Jax. "Jax recall your Pokemon!!" She shouted. Blu used surf again. It hit the ship and the nidoking making it take a.super effective hit. Emily was about ready to let out the rest of her team.

Dante surfaced from the water calling on his Greninja. He saw Jax swimming towards the ship. "I knew the Nidoking seemed familiar. "Jax! Call back the beast!" Dante said frantically waving his hands repeating the line over and over. "Its to heavy!" The ship was stable for the most part due to the sails being pulled in, an the Surfs from Blu. Now it just needed to be tipped back over again. "Alright Greninja, use Hydro Pump!" The Greninja unleashed a huge blast of concentrated at the top of the ship to push it over. It was going back to the natural position but if the Nidoking stayed where it was the whole fiasco would be repeated.

Ceres yelped and tried to steady herself on the side of the boat. Her wheelchair's wheels were becoming slippery from the water, and her bag had fallen and slid to the other end of the ship. Whatever Pokemon she wanted to use, she couldn't.

If Dante had been above the deepest trench of all the seas his jaw would have smashed against the floor of it. "Unbelievable, my ship sunk by a Nidoking......... No, its not sunk yet!" Dante climbed up onto the almost capsized ship as soggy as ever and began making his way to the top by the figure head. On the wah he saw a sliding bag on its way to the bottom of the ship and he scooped it up dashing up to Ceres who seemed to be struggling to stay steady. He took the wheelchair and began pushing it over to a post that could keep her firm. He gave her the bag and continued on his way to the figure head. When he got there he grabbed ahold of the Spirit Shackle surrounding the Nidoking and also began pulling the Nidoking to the middle of the ship before it began tipping over again. "We don't have much time before she goes again!" He shouted and all of his crew members grabbed ahold of the shackle heaving and pulling.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
The sound of two hands smacking against the ship could be heard from Jax's position. "Time to get this baby in gear!" The whole ship moves a little quicker now, grunting and huffing can be heard, as Jax and Nidoking, swims while pushing it with their hands. "This will be great training! If we are going to succeed in battling fighting types, we will have to bulk up, got it? So swim, and don't you dare grow tired on me!"

(sorry i gotta run for a bit. I will be back later so for now im gonna do something to Dante lol)

Everyone let go of the shackle when Nidoking splashed into the water. The ship began to move back to its normal position and even sped up. "Everyone's safe. Thank Arce-" Dante murmured before passing out flat on the deck.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"It's so cute!" Ashley said with a smile.

"Lilo just has to meet a cutie like this, come out Lilo!" Ashley said releasing her partner Popplio who smiled at Dan and his Lucario before noticing a new trainer as well as a Rowlet and Umbreon.

"Lilo this is Max and his Umbreon and the Rowlet is Dan's newest team member." Ashley explained as Lilo smiled and did a back-flip showing its excitement.

Emily recalled Forest so he could rest. Blu jumped back onto the deck of the ship. He shook himself to get dry. Emily got sprayed from the water on Blu. "Hey!" She called. "Vaporeon?" Blu said looking at her curiously not knowing what he did. "Ceres are you ok?" Emily asked before seeing Dante passed out on the ground.

"Oh hi Jason. Guess we've got a matching set." Dan smiled as his Rowlet flew towards Jason's and looked at it with a smile.

"Ah another young spirit enters my classroom, truly this is a a blessed day!" Kukui said with a grin.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew was definitely rattled. He had no idea what was going on from the time the Nidoking had landed on the ship. He was slowly getting to his feet as Monferno and Lairon helped him out. The boy sighed, "I'm sorry you two." he said to his Pokemon. The trainer was ashamed of himself for freezing up like he did. How could he expect to help the people he cared about if he was just going to freeze up every time something serious happened. He wanted to get away from the snowy parts of Kalos for a reason. He'd lived in the cold for too long, almost frozen in time. Nothing serious ever went down on Snowbelle. Matthew came to Alola looking for adventure; to melt his own ice. When push came to shove however, he became the same boy he was 5 years ago. "I don't know Monferno maybe...maybe I'm just not cut out for this. What if everyone fell into the water and the ship sank then what? Then we'd all be most likely dead out here in the ocean in the middle of nowhere." he said. The fire type swung his tail around and made the fire grow to a slightly above average size to get the trainer to notice it. Matthew smiled and looked down at the ground, "Thanks Monferno. This is why I chose you as a starter. I needed an outgoing fire type to break me out of my own ice I guess." he said, patting the monkey on the head. The boy got to his feet and looked down at Monferno and Lairon, "Alright you two when we get to Hoenn we're gonna train like there's no tomorrow. I mean everything." he said excitedly.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
"Breaker, get down here and help push!" Breaker would look a little worried, before deciding to follow it's trainer's orders. "Beedrill fetch my pokéballs!"

"Now...... wasn't that......fun lads." Dante said slowly pushing himself back up. He stood up but then began to topple over catching himself on the railing of the ship. "But next time, we do something that doesn't involve us knocking on Davy Jones's Locker.... Savvy?" He said trying to stand straight. "Jax mate." He said wincing. "How fortunate are we to have you join us. Why don't you come on up here so i can make you walk the plank back into the water myself for pulling such a stunt." He attempted to laugh. "No but seriously come on up lad, no need for you to..... Um...... Is he pushing........ He's pushing the ship right now.... Correct? Anyway there is no need for you to do that. Come aboard my ship, you have my permission." He said just deciding to collapse on the ground instead of strain himself trying to stand.

Name: Donovan
Appearance:blue goggles, lime green hair,black sweater blue jeans
Pokemon:shiny luxeray,Weavile,newly born going
Personality:hyper, enthusiastic,quick to react ,does not think often but is smart when he thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.