• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to ask to join. Just post your character info and your in. You cannot start out with any rare/legendary Pokemon. And please don't curse. Keep it clean. You can start out with six Pokemon but I advise against it. I would suggest two Pokemon at most when you start. Any and all Pokemon are welcome!! We will be starting in alola region. Listed below will be the link to the discussion page where you can post your form.

https://pokecharms.com/threads/all-region-pokemon-rp-discussion.15924/

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Goal:
Pokemon:
Back story:

Here's is mine:

Name: Emily
Appearance: blond orange red hair. Purple eyes. Freckles. Purple tang top, red skirt and hat, black leggings, red shoes.
Personality: friendly, energetic, kind, caring, sweet
Pokemon: shiny ponyta, houndoom, egg (vulpix)
Goal: become the best she can be
Back story: her mother is a drifter. Her father was a fire type gym leader. He gave her the egg. Ponyta was her very first pokemon. Wants to become the best of the best. Loves adventure and wants to see everything she can.

Emily rushed out of bed and grabbed her things. She grabbed her pokeballs and her egg. She ate her breakfast. "By mom!!" She called while flying out the door. She couldn't wait to start her new adventure. She hopes to make lots of friends.

Last edited:
Name: Ceres
Appearance: Faceclaim is Bianca - the only changes are that she's a little more pale and wheelchair-bound.
Personality: She does her best, despite being disabled. She really wants to make more human friends, despite having her partners right beside her all the time.
Goal: To have fun in life and keep friendships.
Pokemon: Drilbur, Furfrou, Electrivire, Gogoat, Togetic, and Seel.
Back story: Ceres was born with many bodily issues. These include arthritis, chronic pain, scoliosis, and asthma. She is also blind in one eye. Despite this, she did her best to make friends with the pokemon around her, and managed to get out of the house with the help of her partners.

Ceres sits on the bank of a river in her wheelchair, watching her Furfrou splash in the water with her Seel. It's a sunny day and her Drilbur is laying on its back, soaking up the sun on its belly. Ignoring the ache in her elbows and wrists, Ceres is knitting short armwarmers for Electrivire's elbow areas. She pauses for a moment and sighs.

Emily held her egg close and heard for the next town. She was excited and had never been here before. Everything was new to her. She had her houndoom out to intimidate any wild Pokemon. She hoped not to encounter too many as not wanting to faint her Pokemon.

(Forgot to mention there are mega evolutions but that comes later)

A noise caught Ceres' attention and she looked behind her. Her Furfrou seemed to be calm, so she assumed it was just another trainer. Despite her Furfrou being content, her Electrivire approached the other trainer rapidly, its heavy stomps shaking the ground. At this, Ceres called out to Electrivire, but to no avail.
"Ah, wait! Electrivire! Leave that girl alone!"​

Emily saw the Pokemon approaching her and squealed with fear. She didn't want her egg to get hurt. She held it close. Her houndoom, Bandit growled and raced forward to protect his trainer. Emily didn't stop him.

Electrivire did not stop on its own, but was forcibly knocked back by the other trainer's Houndoom. Ceres wheeled herself quickly toward her Electrivire and the trainer. Her other pokemon followed closely behind her, Furfrou looking especially confused.
"I'm so sorry! Did he hurt you?"​
Her voice was shaking a little bit, but she was glad that the other trainer was relatively safe.
"He's not usually this aggressive, you must have caught him by surprise..."​

Bandit growled and charged a fire fang attack. "Y-yes I'm fine. Just a bit startled." Emily said relaxing. "I didn't meant to startle him."

"Oh, no, no. You're fine. He's very cautious around water."​
Ceres looked at Bandit and to Electrivire. She gave a small smile toward Bandit and waited for him to attack, waiting to see Electrivire's reaction to what he had coming.
"Don't worry about it. You have very lovely Pokemon! Do you know what kind is in that egg?"​

Bandit didn't attack. He would only attack if asked to by his trainer. Emily shook her head. "No, I don't. My father gave it to me. I'd rather wait to see what it becomes then someone tell me." She said. "It makes it more exciting. Am I rambling? I feel like I'm rambling I'm sorry." Smiles and giggles.

"It's alright. Seeing people get excited about things makes me happy. You seem to really like Pokemon... would you like to meet mine?"​
Ceres looked back at her partners who were gathering behind her.
"They seem like they'd like to meet you, if that's alright."​

"Definitely!!" Emily said. Bandit seemed to calm down. He stood back at Emily's side. "I'll show you mine as well!!" She pulled a poke ball from her bag and held it out. "Ponyta I chose you!!" She called. A shiny fire horse came out of the ball and on her other side. "This is Ashley but I just call her Ashy."

Ceres giggled and waved at Ashy.
"This is Electrivire. You've kind of already met him." The Electrivire behind Ceres nods and exhales. "Here are my other Pokemon. I have Seel," Seel clapped its flippers. "Drilbur," it made a small sound. "Togetic," Togetic flew around Emily's head playfully. "Furfrou," Furfrou tossed its head. "and Gogoat." Gogoat blinked.​
She smiled shyly and turned back toward Emily, awaiting a response.

"There amazing!" Emily giggled. "I hope Bandit didn't hurt your electrivire." Bandit snorted. Ashy neighed and stomped the ground playfully. She wanted to have a battle or to just run around.

"If you'd like, I could show you around. You seem kind of lost!"​
Ceres shrugged. She hoped she didn't sound too rude, but this girl was looking around like a newly hatched Pokemon. Although the area only had a small town and a temple, the wild Pokemon population was rich, and the scenery was beautiful.

"Thanks!" Emily said returning her ponyta. "I just arrived here a little while ago." She left Bandit out for protection reasons. Plus she quite likes the dark fire type Pokemon.

"Sounds good! Just a moment."​
Ceres let out a nervous laugh and her face turned a pale red. She held out her hand and her Furfrou stepped up, allowing her to support herself on its back. She sidestepped her way over to her Gogoat and climbed on with the help of Electrivire's hands. Once she was done, she looked back at Emily shyly.
"Would you like to visit town first...? Or go look for wild Pokemon?"​

"Let's visit town so that we can heal our Pokemon and buy some poke balls." Emily said. "We can look for wild Pokemon after." Bandit nodded and shook himself.

Ceres smiled and muttered an affirmative. She motioned for Emily to follow her.
She lead Emily down a cleared path among tall grass. Around them, lower level Pokemon were relaxing and playing around. A Panpour and Pansear were hanging upside-down from a tree, and a Zangoose was chasing after a smaller Starly.
Eventually, they made their way to a small town, mostly made up of Pokemon centers and houses. The path lead a little further down from the town, which would be assumed as the shrine.
"We're here. You can go to the Pokemon center without me! I'm going to stop by my house really quick."​

"Ok! I'll meet you at the next route then!" Emily called as she headed for the Pokemon center. It only took a minute for her Pokemon to heal. She took her vaporeon, blu out of the computer and added him to her team. She had a feeling she might need him later. She then went to the poke mart to buy some poke balls. She bought extra for Ceres.

Ceres arrived at the route on her Gogoat, having coaxed most of her Pokemon back into their Pokeballs. She smiled and waved to Emily.
"Hey! Did you wanna walk around for a little and see some Pokemon? I mostly hang around by the river but I kinda know my way around this area."​

Ceres nodded and chuckled at Bandit's reaction. Her Gogoat slowed to a trot beside Emily.
"Hopefully he cheers up. Is he a friendly one?"​
She moved her head to scan the forest, which was full of Pokemon. A minun pranced up behind them and let out a squeak. It began to chase behind Bandit and dance around his feet, nearly making him trip.

"Mainly since I have him out all the time." Emily explained. "That is until he is provoked...." Bandit snapped at the minun using thunder fang. "Uh oh." She said watching her second strongest Pokemon land the thunder attack.

The Minun squeaked and fell back, dangerously low on HP. Ceres gasped and her legs twitched, but went back to their resting stance once the pain hit them.
"Ah, he's powerful, huh? Should we help that Minun...?"​
Her Gogoat slowed down at her words and sniffed at the Minun, who was whining quietly. It looked up from the Minun and stared at Bandit in an amused manner, as if to applaud him on attacking the Minun.

"I think I have a potion in my bag. If not I can catch it and take it to a Pokemon center." Emily offer digging around in her bag. Bandit stared at the small Pokemon and trttoed back over to Emily. "Yeah he's my second strongest besides my ponyta."

Ceres nodded and gave her Gogoat a pat on the head, a signal for it to stand to attention.
"If you don't have a potion that's okay. I carry my berry collection around with me just in case I need food or emergency situations come up."​
She frowned and looked back at the Minun. She felt bad, but she felt that it was justified for Bandit to attack it.

"Man, I thought I had a potion." She frowned. "Sorry little minun. We might need your berries." Emily felt bad for the little Pokemon but it did provoke Bandit to attack.

Ceres smiled and opened a smaller pouch inside of a larger bag. She took out an Oran berry and her Gogoat slowly trotted over to the Minun. It stooped over the Minun so that Ceres could pick it up. She cradled it in her arms and fed it the Oran berry slowly.
"That's alright! I forget things too. I'm very forgetful, actually. No need to feel bad about it."​

Once the Minun had recuperated, Ceres set it back down on the ground and watched it run away. Her Gogoat resumed its walking beside Emily and Ceres smiled.
"Hey, so why'd you come here anyway? Do you want to catch new Pokemon or have a new adventure or something like that?"​

"Adventure mainly, but finding new Pokemon is a plus in my eyes." Emily said walking along side her new friend. Houndoom pranced ahead once more. He scouted for any trainers that might be up ahead and surprise them.

"That's cool. That's why my parents came here too. I think this is a good place to relax, but I've never been on an adventure. I've never been brave enough."​
She watched as Bandit walked ahead, admiring the view of the forest and the picturesque vision of a Houndoom looking off into the distant woods. She felt a sense of peace wash over her.

"You can come with me on my adventure." Emily offered. "We can help each other get stronger." Bandit stopped and headed back to Emily. He found three trainers. One was by hiself and the other two were a team.

Ceres blinked and a wide smile grew on her face.
"Hey... do you mean that...? That would be... really cool. Thank you."​
She looked over at Bandit curiously.
"Didja find something, Bandit?"​

"I mean every word!" Emily said cheerfully. Bandit used roar facing the road ahead of them. "That means yes." Emily explained. "Better prepare for a fight or fights."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Name: Matthew Lincoln
Appearance: Matthew is about 6 foot 1 inches with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He always wears a grey sleeveless T-shirt with an Alolan beach design on it. He also wears a pair of black shorts and some black and white vans. He's also a little tan to everyone's surprise seeing how he lived in the snow all his life. The boy also keeps a pair of sunglasses pinned to his shirt for whenever he may need them.
Personality: Matthew is outgoing and competitive. He works hard to get what he wants and takes care of what he has. He's been labeled as a flirt but he doesn't see it that way. He's also very protective of what he loves. The boy also has a really high cold tolerance seeing how he lived in the snow his whole life.
Goal: To become champion of a region
Pokemon: Monferno, Croagunk
Back story: Matthew was born and raised in Snowbell City, Kalos. He decided that the Kalos region wasn't the place for him at the moment. He'd want to return home eventually but for the time being he wished to travel the world, exploring with different people and Pokemon. He was going to become strong and meet lots of strong trainers and Pokemon.

RP:
Matthew was currently in the Alola region. This is definitely somewhere thta the boy wanted to start considering how it was different from the other regions. They used island trails rather than gyms to determine the strength of the bond between Pokemon and trainer. "Alright guys I'm leaving." Matthew said to his family before running out the door. His Monferno bounded across the ground, easily keeping up with his trainer.
During his run he spotted two girls and slowed down. Monferno snickered at the way he was looking over there and Matthew simply swung his leg, bonking his Monferno it the head causing it to fall over. "I'm not staring Monferno I'm just...looking intensely." he said, beginning to walk over to them. The fire monkey laughed some more while getting back to it's feet and following Matthew. The trainer finally made his way over to the girls and smiled, "Hi what's up? My name is Matthew." he said nicely.

Emily stopped and turned to face the boy. "Oh, hello!" She smiled. "I'm Emily!" She wanted to reach her Hand out to shake hands but she was a holding an egg. Doing so would be quite difficult. Bandit, Emily's houndoom growled a charged a thunder fang attack. "Bandit!" Emily scolded. Bandit used roar instead and smirked.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew smiled, "Well hi Emily it's nice to meet you." he then saw the houndoom charging at him with thunder fang and Monferno quickly stepped in the way. The hound Pokemon then stopped and performed roar instead. Matthew laughed nervously a bit, "Hello to you too Houndoom." he said, trying to to trigger it or anything.

"So Emily. What brings you to Alola?" he asked with a smile. The boy was under the impression that everyone would be off doing something more fun than being in Alola. It wasn't exactly the most normal of regions and he didn't know if anyone else appreciated the system like he did.

"Nice to meet you Matthew." Emily smiled. "I'm just looking for a new adventure is all. And you?" Bandit watched the new boy. The houndoom was always protective of his trainer especially with boys.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Well actually it's the same with me. I've decided that I want to explore this world and meet a bunch of strong trainers and Pokemon. I want to try and become the champion somewhere, at least 1 region that's all I'm asking." he said, laughing. The boy wasn't expecting the be the all around best of the best that ever lived or anything drastic like that. He was just trying to become the champion of a single region. Preferably Sinnoh or Kalos but, it was whatever to him.

"I do like Alola though because of how different it is from the other regions. Island challenges are good for me. It's like taking a break from all the gym battles I guess." he said, smiling awkwardly because he wasn't sure if that sounded logical or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.