• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adventures of the Silver Archmage: Quackosaurian Invasion (RP)

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Taylor whirled, noting the two knives coming from different directions, but unable to react in time. Her endurance was running low, and the wound on her side was still slowing her down. She attempted to dodge both knives, but it seemed she’d bitten off more than she could chew in taking on the Green Reaper without backup.

Too slow! One arm came up to block the knife aimed higher as she jerked reflexively out of the way.

Too slow! She’d misjudged the distance, and the knife cut a diagonal slash across her face. Taylor clutched at the deep gash, but refused to cry out. The other knife sank deep into her hip, and she pulled away, biting through her lip until she drew blood with the effort of remaining silent. Blood dripped from both of her adversary’s knives.

My blood. Too slow. Taylor was in shock, and barely registered the pain from her injuries. This is it. I’m gonna die. Her eyes narrowed as she wobbled unsteadily. The deck was slick with crimson. Blood. Her blood. If I’m going down, I will go down trying to get the job done. Her fingers fumbled, but managed to pull one more throwing knife from her belt. She closed one eye, gauged the distance from her to the Admiral, completely disregarding the Reaper. She was done for anyways, so she figured there was nothing more that could be done to her. She pulled back her arm, even as she felt herself fall to her knees.

Taylor threw the knife as she felt her consciousness dim.

Too slow.

Alain noticed Rager falling into Unconsciousness, and immediately casted Arkisias on Natalie, locking her in a cage. The dagger thrown at Travis sank into his left shoulder, making Travis turn around and fire one last cannon shot at Rager, when Alain manipulated the shadows of the ships, covering Rager from any more attacks, and immediately moved her to his ship, making sure the cage held before doing so.

"Hamish, heal her." Alain called out to a young man.

A golden eyed, reddish brown haired boy walked over to the girl who was unconscious and immediately started healing her, using the water nearby to help with his healing process.

@Night's Shadow

"Arkisias..." Nis tried to di-spell Arkisias... But Banshee was sealing magic. Banshee screams woke up 'him'.
Nis' hair changed colour, becaming completely black. as he changed, hellgate dissapired. He laught and left cage without any problem. "Now, Nis.. Go to sleep for a second" said Noir and looked at Banshee. "You woke me up, you little!" Giant hand of fire catched Banshee and devoured it without a problem. "I need more..." he looked at other ships and grinned.
Suddenly, he catched his head "Don't come out... Please... Leave... Go to... Sleep!" he said and his hair returned to normal.
"I had enough for one day" he whispered to himself "Why people... Have to kill each other anyway... I hate this..."
-
Narga didn't look impressed, he regained balance quickly and dodged without much trouble the axes. "So what that she inherit ability after you? Green Reaper comparing to me isn't something special!" he looked around, many opponents... Knowing boss, he may order retreat.
"I may need to go talk with boss for a while, but first.. Gonna give you a little shock" he inhaled some air and then attacked with electric breath attack. "Something for goodbye!"

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Shaun gave a halfhearted wave, eyes glued to the front of the ship. "Yo." he greeted simply
As he went, he saw the absolute squad that was chugging at him and his boat.
"Oh geez. Royalty dude! Get ready, or something! I don't wanna die, but I don't wanna lose my new boat so soon even more." Shaun pleaded.
His hand started charging up light, while the other steered the boat, although it was noticeable how unsteady the boat became. He had to man the controls, but he wasn't going to be completely defenseless.
Welp, this probably won't go well.

=Nightshade=

Taylor was in some serious pain. But it was... slowly receding? Is this what death feels like? she wondered. Soon, the pain had disappeared completely, and she blinked open her eyes, expecting to see God standing over her, or at least feel the sunburned flames of hell. Instead, there was a red-brown haired boy standing over her with concentration evident in his golden gaze. Her eyes flicked to the figure standing behind him.

"Alain." She pushed herself up to her hands and knees, then to her feet. She wobbled unsteadily from the wave of nausea that rose in her at the sudden movement, but regained her balance easily. "The Reaper. She... well, you probably saw. I couldn't get to the Admiral."

A glance at her belt told her she was seriously out of knives. Dammit. And I'd finally had all the sizes I needed. Now I have to go buy more. She sighed internally. At least I still have two of my obsidian tips. The throwing knives she'd crafted by hand were some of the hardest to make, but also one of the sharpest and highest-quality throwing knives out there. She looked back to Alain. "I'm out of knives. I can nab some from the nearest town, then I'll be back on the hunt. He won't get away a second time," she promised, though not sure how accurate that promise would be.

Taylor leaped off the ship and shot off, propelled by a stream of air. She landed softly, covered her lower face with a black scarf, and headed into the town. Knives, machetes, daggers... an axe wouldn't be turned away either. Anything with a decent price. Anything bladed. Anything that can kill quickly and quietly. The blonde-haired girl prowled the streets, looking for a shop that would serve her purpose.

Nis has been a bit tired of this everything, so Efreeti took him to the town, where Nis booked a room in the inn. When they reached the town, Efretti dissapired, to not scare anyone with his apperance and Nis was slowly on his way.
He thought about what happend for a while.. Another war...
He wasn't watching, where he was going and he bumped at someone ( @Night's Shadow) and fell at the ground. "I am really, really, really sorry!!" he said and looked up at the person that he bumped into.

"You know, you should find Rager," Alain told Hamish, then turned to Narga, "When everyone gets their magic back, we strike."

Hamish left the ship, and walked into town, finding Rager and a boy, decided not to bother them.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Night's Shadow

--------

"We're here to help you Leonardo!" The man in grey shouted, "Also it seems that the western Invasion has calmed down. Leonardo, tell your driver to park the ship, I'm sending the Shi no Hiryu to attack."

The man in grey opened fire, as the old man boarded Lord Von Deathcat's ship.

@Gamingfan

------

Natalie immediately broke free of the cage shortly after Alain rescued Rager, and the first thing she did was run to Travis, gave him a hug and a quick kiss before noticing the knife.

"We need to get you to Alyssa, now." Natalie whispered.

=Nightshade=

Taylor legitimately almost pulled a knife on the guy who ran into her. She probably would’ve, too, if she’d had any. He was kind of cute, with his elven visage and white-and-black hair, and he seemed about her age, as well as genuinely sorry. Maybe I won’t kill him. She looked down at him, regarding him coolly, before stretching out a hand to help him up. It really wasn’t in her nature to be courteous, but the town was full of sanctimonious do-gooders, and that meant she’d stick out like a sore thumb if she just kept walking. And she really wasn’t looking to be apprehended before she could assassinate the Admiral. She’d come to the town for knives; that was it.

“You okay?” Taylor asked gruffly, really not in the mood, but trying to keep up the act of just another citizen.

"Boss, my abilities aren't connected with magic... How about... I conquer port on my own.. With Yggdrasil?" Narga asked Alain.
-
"I am fine, than-..."
Nis stopped and blushed as he saw the girl. She was really beautiful with her long golden hair and her dazzling in sunlight, green-blue eyes. He noticed that he was staring at her 'a bit too long'. He looked down at her hand and accepted the help, then he stood up. "Thank you!.. Emm-..." he was a bit worried for a first time, or maybe shy? "I was heading to the town market, so maybe I could buy you something as apology?" he asked her.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Shaun raised an eyebrow "Park? Well, I can try."
Carefully, but not very competently , he steered the ship to port.
When they made it, the boat roughly jostled when it bumped onto the port. Shaun waved his arm to signal their arrival.
"Thank you for taking Shaun's boat ride. Remember, hurt my boat and I hurt you." he gave a joking grin before jumping off.
"What now?" he said, asking both Leonardo about their next course of action and himself how the hell he's going to keep the ship from floating away.

=Nightshade=

As she helped pull the boy to his feet, he asked her if he could buy her anything. She gave him a strange look as he stared, then seemed to catch himself. On the one hand, Taylor really didn’t need a guy trailing her. On the other hand... it’d save her a lot of cash if she didn't have to buy the knives herself. It really didn't matter who bought the knives, right? As long as she had both the means and the motives to nab the Admiral. She had the motives, now all she needed was the means; the knives.

"Well..." she began, a small smile creeping across her face. He really was cute. "I do need some knives..."

"Knifes, you say.... Alright!" he said and made a small grin. He was bothered a bit, why did she need knifes, but she probably really needed some. He let a small sigh leave his lips "One of the greatest blacksmiths in this town is a friend of mine. I can bet that he has some great knifes in stock! Follow me!" Smile didn't left Nis' face and he grabbed gently her hand out of sudden. So he hadn't realize yet, what he did and he led her to the blacksmith's shop.

=Nightshade=

Taylor nearly dislocated the guy's arm before she realized he was taking her to the smithy. She relaxed slightly, and followed him, not even wrenching her hand out of his grasp. When they arrived at the smithy, the oppressive heat almost made Taylor pull down the scarf that concealed her identity, but she caught herself just in time. If word got out that Rager was in town, it would either a), cause an even bigger panic than was already going on, b), result in her being caught and most likely executed, or c), a combination of both. All three outcomes were entirely undesirable. So she left the scarf up and tried to breathe normally even though it felt like the lower half of her face was in a kiln. She pointed out several knives. "Those ones look good."

"Hi, Chief! How is your day?" Nis asked with a dumb, small grin on his face.
A dwarf, who has been working on some shield looked up at Nis and his pretty company. "Lots of work.. The war has started, I need to make 300 shields by tommorow, but nothing that I can't manage, boy.. I see that you came to me with someone 'special' today" said the blacksmith.
"Huh?.. What do you mean?" Nis asked and noticed after a second that he was holding girl's hand. He blushed so hard that his entire face became completely red. "I-i just met her on my way here, Chief!" He puffed his cheeks, still a bit embarrassed as dwarf just chuckled and said "Yeah, sure..."

Nis with still puffed cheeks, looked at the girl, that kept her scarf despite high temperature. "It isn't too hot here for you to wear this scarf? Maybe it would be better to took it off, as It may not be good for you to overheart here. I am just a bit worried. There is no need to take it off, if you don't want to.."

Blacksmith turned to Taylor and smiled "So, you want those knifes.. You have to know that they aren't cheap!" he said.
"I will be the one, who's paying for those" Nis said, walked up for those knifes and took them. He put the tip of his ring finger on black fire and made a small runes on each knife, trying his best to not let others see, what is he doing. He paid blacksmith for the knifes "Thanks, Chief" and smiled softly, as he finally calmed down and his blush become a little smaller.

=Nightshade=

A very slight pink tinge touched Taylor’s cheeks at the “someone special” remark. But when the boy who’d brought her there suggested taking off her scarf, she stiffened visibly. Nope. Not gonna happen. Sorry. She took the knives from the boy and fitted them to her belt. She inspected the blades for rust and found them pristine, nothing out of the ordinary as far as she could tell. She slid them back into the belt hidden under her shirt after giving a nod of approval. “Thank you,” she said, trying to sound sincere, giving both the boy and the smith a grateful nod.

Smith sighed and smiled to Taylor, Nis also smiled and walked up to her "It's no problem at all. I am glad that I could help!"

"Also, Boy... Your order is ready" said the smith.
"Thank you, Crozz. Give me a while" said Nis.
"Okay, I will wait for you in a back room" said Crozz and left them.
Nis smiled again to Taylor "If you will need to use those in fight.. Try to say 'Noir'" then he added "I can bet that they will be of great use to you.. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, didn't I? My name is Nis a-and..." he walked up even closer to her and then.. He softly pecked her nose. "I-I hope that we could meet each other again" he said shyly and looked up at her, with his cheeks still red from the blush, he gave her a soft smile and slowly was turning around to join Crozz in the back room.

=Nightshade=

Taylor breathed an internal sigh of relief as it seemed that she’d be back on the hunt soon. Suddenly, too fast for her to react, the boy—who’d introduced himself as Nis—had given her a light peck on the nose. Her blush intensified, and she tried to convince herself it was rage, but she knew she was kidding herself. She found herself calling after his retreating form. “Taylor. Me—I’m—my name is Taylor. I—um—yeah, me too, I—“ She cursed the ridiculous force that made her stutter and blush. With a sigh, she began to turn to leave the smithy.

Nis glanced at her, as he slightly turned around, he couldn't help himself, but think about her reaction as cute. It didn't help with his own blush and stuttering "Taylor—... That's a really beautiful name-.. I will be in the centre of this town on the evening-.. If you would want to meet with me-.. I will be glad, if you want to!" he told her, trying to hide his blush and walks to the back room.

Crozz and Welf were already waiting for him. Welf, young man with brown hair and silver eyes was holding something in his hands. A longsword, it had a black blade, silver handle and on the end of this handle black chains.
Nis talked with them for a while and received the sword.
"What will be the sword name?" asked Crozz after a while.
"Tsukiyame" said Nis as he put his sword in the sheath "I will be going out, see you two later" said Nis and smiled to them as he left.
"See you, Boy" said Crozz with Welf and they returned to their work.

=Nightshade=

Taylor smiled over her shoulder; he wouldn't see it, but she knew it was there. She headed out of the smithy. Back on the hunt. Surely there will be plenty of time to kill before tonight, right? Wait, no, Taylor, you're not going, are you? Yes, I am. I'm going. Are you? She clamped down on the thoughts swirling through her head as she entered the forest. When she was within the comfort of the trees she knew like the back of her hand, she knew she was safe. She pulled the scarf down and breathed in the crisp, clean air as she headed towards the tree she'd made her home.

As she scrambled up the branches like a squirrel, she got to the niche where she'd slept. There were the knives she'd been working on sharpening. She grabbed three to get back up to her typical five-count and grabbed a long length of string as well. To each knife, she tied a length of string several meters long. She was not going to lose another throwing knife; those took forever to make. Back on the hunt. Taylor leaped out of the trees and landed silently on the bed of leaves, then began to race towards the water's edge. Back on the hunt.

Travis and Natalie walked through the town as they went to find the Triage Camp for those injured in the fighting. When they arrived, Alyssa immediately went to heal Travis.

"Alyssa, there's an assassin in town, hired to kill Travis for some unknown reason." Natalie explained.

"Natalie!" A gruff voice responded.

"Dad?" Natalie responded, "What happened?"

"Fought some Mercenary by the name of Narga, there are a few of your friends still missing."

"Ruth was last seen fighting a Dracolich, she probably dragged the creature north, and Wendy's trying to live since Hannibal Khan had appeared randomly in town. " Natalie hugged Travis, and started to cry.

"Guards, find Hannibal Kahn, and have him brought here."

--------

Hamish had been making sure Rager didn't get discovered, and ran into a boy with black and white hair (@Clite of Dragonbow) about his age.

"Sorry, I am a healer, and she was still a bit injured, so I was sent to make sure she got through okay, my name is Hamish."

--------

In the east, Lords Von Deathcat and Von Dragovich had been fight with Prince Leonardo's forces combined with The Silver Archmage.

"Shaun, prepare for anything, get the town evacuated," Leonardo responded when a girl approached him.

"Millicent?" Leonardo asked.

"Be ready..." was all Millicent would be able to say as those were her last words.

Von Deathcat had boarded the ship and drained Millicent's remaining magical energy, and took any hope of her life being spared. At that moment, Von Deathcat went for Shaun.

@Gamingfan

"Stay in your position, Narga.. Don't do anything stupid Narga... Blah, blah, blah... If I wasn't here for money for her plan I would already kill this stupid Alaine and his pals in a little circle of wanting to be edgy kids called Lords of Death..." Narga was saying to himself, pissed as he thought how they threated him. As he walked, he noticed a village that soldiers make a camp next to and prepared for another battle. He smirked "At least I may have a good warm up"
-
Nis looked at the Hamish person and gave him his usual friendly, encouraging smile. "Don't worry, you are a great healer as she seems to be quite fine after her injuries" said Nis and then he suddenly make a bow to him "Although, I didn't know that she was hurt... Thank you for healing her, Hamish!" he straighten up and smiled again "My name is Nis, by the way! Its really nice to meet you! I am meeting with someone soon.. At least I hope that I am-.." he blushed slightly as he thought about this "So if thats everything, then sorry, but I gonna go and prepare myself.. But you seem like a good person to me, so let's talk from time to time!" Nis said and slowly was heading his way, but he didn't leave Hamish too fast, if the boy had something more to tell him.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Shaun tilted his head, confused "Ready for-what the f-!" before he could finish his sentence, someone jumped at him.
He instinctively jumped and rolled out of the way. He stood up and looked in horror at Millicent's body, then a Deathcat. "What the-? You killed her! The hell is wrong with you?!"
Leonardo said to evacuate the town right? Shaun really was against the idea, but saving the citizens would have to be a priority.
"Kay, but if you get killed by this guy, I'm going to be very disappointed." he called out before running to the town
He made it in the middle of the town and looked around. How the heck was he going to convince them all to evacuate? He waved his arms.
"h-Hey people! There's-uh-a problem with an army coming for you. I'm a soldier in this whole shebang. You need to leave like-uh- now!." The people simply looked at him. He probably looked like a crazy person, and his stuttering wasn't helping.
Starting to lose his patience, he put his two fingers and released a beam of light from them.Very noticable, but how else was he going to convince these guys? Besides, this war was going to turn the town to rubble anyway.
"See? I'm a soldier, and I say you go NOW or I may as well blast these buildings to speed up the time." he was bluffing, but he needed to get this people out. Luckily they seemed to understand, and many of them started leaving.
Unfortunately a couple of them panicking and screaming, and a few others being sentimental at the worst possible time.
Shaun sighed
I hope Leonardo is doing well.

Last edited:
"Shaun, I am from the Eastern Division," a man responded, "The woman who was killed was Princess Millicent, I am alerting the king!"

The soldier in question had a letter written, sent by pigeon, to The King of Quackosaur Island, but each and every Pigeon used was shot down by Von Deathcat, except one.

@Gamingfan

------

Leonardo had been holding Von Dragovich in a one on one scenario, unsure of how long it will last. At that moment, the old man teleported behind Leonardo and switched places with him.

"Get Von Deathcat, I'll handle Von Dragovich." The man responded.

"Understood," Leonardo responded, "Tell the soldiers of the Eastern Division that help has arrived, and one familiar to events here, The Shi No Hiryu!"

The assassin was now fighting Von Dragovich as Leonardo got a hold of Von Deathcat.

---------

Alain had called off his troops and waited for the next day when their magic returned, however, he decided to walk on the coast, finding Wendy Star and Hannibal Kahn, fighting.

=Nightshade=

Hovering above the carnage-filled water battlefield, Taylor scanned through decks of ships for the Admiral. Nope, nope, nope, nope... where the heck is he? There are only so many ships he can hide on... Unless he went into town. In which case miss Reaper-In-Love will be with him. And I’ll be out of luck. With a sigh, she banked in the air, heading back towards shore. She landed in a tree; there, concealed by foliage, she scanned the waterfront. Just foot soldiers. And a lot of dead ones, too. He won’t be there. Maybe their military camp?

Taylor swung from tree branch to tree branch, leaping between boughs at fairly high speeds. She paused, peering though the leaves, her large, inquisitive blue eyes the only part of her visible. She pulled back a couple of thinner branches. Is that him? No, that’s not—there. A little further from the water, she saw the Admiral near the Reaper, seemingly conversing with the King and another girl. She was too far away; a clear shot from that distance would be impossible. How to get closer without being spotted?

A spar jutting out from a building provided a solution. She uncoiled her rope from around her waist and looped it like a lasso. It caught the spar and held, and she swung from the deciduous branches to the side of the building where she clung in a position reminiscent of a spider. Taylor proceeded to do the same thing to the next building, being careful to avoid notice.

Narga was sitting in the middle of the camp... Soldiers died, tents were on fire. But Narga wasn't happy... It ended too quickly. He sighed and wondered, what to do now... Then he saw a hawk on a sky, that flew towards him, there was a letter attached to bird's leg.
Narga took a letter and started to read it.. Smile dissapired from his face and he shivered.
Just give me a bit more time...
He had to stop playing on this playground called Quackosaurium way faster than he wanted. 'This man' started to be inpatient...
Narga stood up. "I must to end this... And everyone knows that the easiest way to end battle.. Is to give a checkmate to the 'king'" He grinned and decided to come back to Alaine.. For now.
He left the burned down camp..
-
It seemed that Hamish didn't want to tell anything more to Nis, so the young boy waved to him and left. He headed to his inn, as it wouldn't be right to meet with a girl, while having a longsword behind your back. He whistled as he was on his way and with bright smile walked through the streets and walked to the inn, then to his room. He put his sword to the chest, picked a pair of sandals and looked at himself in a mirror. He took care of his hair a bit and smiled "That will do!" he whispered to himself. He hummed a melody and left his room. Innkeeper noticed that humming Nis isn't something that you can see often, even if you usually can see him really happy and cheerful.
"Hey, did something good happend?" Innkeeper asked.
"Maybe~" said Nis "I may be back later than usually, so no need to make a dinner for me. See you!"

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Come on! Come on! Go go go!" Shaun ordered, motioning toward where they people were supposed to evacuate to. Wherever that was, Shaun wasn't aware.
Before long everyone had left the town, and Shaun was left by himself.
Shaun trudged along the town, and sat down in the center of it, deciding to rest a bit. He heard the distant sounds of cannons being fired.
He wasn't really paying attention to it, he had other things in mind.
Shaun remembered that there was an inn in the town as well. Did they evacuate too? Probably, he didn't think they'd just miss the crowd of people running away. Still...maybe?
Shaun sighed. He really wished this fight would end soon.

Nis was on his way, he wanted to visit a place or two, before he meets with Taylor. He kept humming as he walked and noticed that some people were leaving town... Why? He didn't know, but he has noticed a smoke in a distance.. Was that from fire? He had some time, so he went to check this...
-
Complete destruction and the one that destroyed this camp, not so far from town was probably that guy with oversized sword on his back. Nis didn't know, who he was... But he just killed people. He exploded fire under his feets and rushed towards the enemy.
-
Nis landed in front of Narga, who was quite suprised that someone stood on his way. "Hey you, what have you done?!" Nis said, he sounded really mad. Narga smirked "I just 'killed' some time? Do you have something against this boy?"
"Do I have something against killing? Of course that I have something against it... Just why..."
"People were created such a fragile creatures just to be killed, that's why! Thats the only reason and its enough.. I was about to leave so, out of the way!" Narga rushed at Nis with great speed and punched him in the chest so hard, that young boy flew a few meters up and hit the ground with his back. "Uwaah!..." Nis whispered in pain as he hit the ground. He stood up and quickly jumped to dodge another deadly blow.
What's wrong with this guy strenght?! It is just... Inhuman.. If my flames and Oozie hidden in ny clothes didn't protect me from this blow, I would be dead for sure!
"Is something wrong kid? Entertain me!" Narga took a deep breath, then he exhaled a huge lightnings! His breath attack! Nis placed on lightnings way around three fire shields, but it wasn't enough to block the attack and young magician received a powerfull hit. Nis was on the floor again and slowly stood up again "I see... You are... A person that somehow gained dragon power, am I right?"
Narga clapped his hands slowly, sarcastically "What a genius! For real... Yes, that's a little part of my power.. Now I will use power equal to that of those lords of Death!" Narga stance changed and he dissapired from Nis eyes, then boy received a kick from behind. "Ugh... He is faster than before... I should take it seriously too... DARK NOVA!"
-
Nis stood in a huge hole in the ground that explosion of his magic has made, he panted and looked at Narga. He was barely scratched by this attack and Nis used a Captain amount of magic! "Seems that I overestimated you, boy. You would be a nice opponent for Kyle, Hannibal, Dragolich... But I am the worst kind of opponent for you. My dragon powers give me great resistance to all kinds of magic. People like you or Alain wouldn't even scratch me" Narga pulled out his sword "A goodbye gift..." he slashed the air and created a massive shockwave that destroyed everything on its way to Nis...
"It was nice knowing you, kid..."
-
Nis woke up, he had many wounds and injuries, but there were no fatal... He slowly stood up and sighed... Now he know that there was a man that he needed to defeat.. For people sake.

=Nightshade=

“Tch!” Taylor was nearly blown away by the force of the shockwave that blasted out from Narga. The chaos the two were making completely hid the Admiral from view, and when the dust cleared, she couldn’t locate him. She made an irritated growl. Stupid— wait. What? She realized that there had been two people engaging. One was Narga. The other... Nis? Oh my God, he was the one who was trying to get us to quit fighting. He didn’t recognize me, thank God. But—crap. He was slowly standing from where he’d been thrown to the ground by the shockwave, a number of wounds in his body. Without thinking, Taylor leaped from the building and began to walk towards him.

It was then that she realized that her scarf had blown away in the wind.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Shaun was enjoying the silence of the town. Nice peace and quiet. Still, he needed to got a move one. He got up and stretched.
"Alright, back into the warzooooooone!" out of nowhere, a shockwave knocked him and many buildings over.
After finding out which direction was up, Shaun rose from the rubble and coughed.
Well that didn't take long.
Thank god the other citizens left in time. Still, what the hell was that?
He started running toward danger, as people do. When he made it, he was greeted with the peacekeeper kid in a crater looking like he got his ass cooked and served to him on a silver platter. With some girl walking toward him. Upon closer inspection, he realized it was the assassin girl that tried to kill Travis. Natalie let her live? She must be feeling really sympathetic today.
It didn't take a genius to figure out what happened. Hurt cream puff, insane assassin, not to mention the absolute landscaping that was done here. Obviously this girl was strong, which made it more curious why Natalie let her go.
Either way, this wasn't good.
"Hey! What do you want with him?" he called out to the assassin, keeping his hand near his knife in case she tries anything.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Taylor’s head snapped up. Crap. She’d been recognized. Well, it was going to happen sooner or later. Right now I need to get the hell out of here. Nis is hurt and this other guy here was smashing up the Death Lords’ ships. She held up her hands in a gesture of surrender. “I... I don’t want any trouble,” she said tremulously. She didn’t go any closer; the last thing she needed was another fight. Instead, she called to Nis. “Are you okay? Can you walk, or...?” She trailed off, nervous.

Nis wasn't feeling well, entire world was blurry in his eyes. He saw a shape that walked to him, after a while he noticed that this shape was a Taylor, so he smiled softly as he saw her. Then he heard someone yelling. A soldier, the one that Nis remember from the battle on the ships.. Why he wanted from her to keep distance? Why she surrounder? She was in some sort of trouble?.. Maybe she was the one that was making trouble. Nis knew one thing, its the same girl that he met in town and asked if she can meet with him. He heard as she asked, if he can move. He tried to walk up to her and almost fell... His vision was still blurry.. Entire world was spinning in his head as he tried to stay up and not fall. He used his entire strength that left in him to walk up to her and stand between her and Soldier. "She hasn't done anything to me! *cough* I got defeated by a man with snake-eyes.. She is..." he stopped for a while and then continued "Let her go, please! Its on my responsibility..."

He turned to her and said "I think that I am okay... But I feel like I am going to pass out any moment now *cough*... You know, Tay... You look much cuter without this scarf" he made a little smile and then fell at his knees... He can't... Regain focus... Balance...

=Nightshade=

“Nis!” Taylor dropped to one knee beside him. The war zone was a mess of blades clashing and magic flashing. The screams of the dying were harsh on her ears. There was too much of a possibility that a stray arrow might find its way to where they were. She closed her eyes and concentrated; a thin layer of air around them solidified into a purplish-hued force field. Just in time, too, she thought as a sword blade shattered against the small dome. “Nis, oh my God, what happened? Here, we gotta get out of here, don’t know how long I can keep the field up, I’ve used my power too much already. Cmon, it’s not safe, we gotta—“ She attempted to pull one of his arms over her shoulder to help him walk.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Shit..." Shaun muttered under his breath as he saw both the assassin surrender and the cream puff try and protect her.
Were they friends?
It didn't make sense. The cream puff was against fighting, and fighting is all assassins do. Was this a trick? Was the assassin somehow controlling the kid, or was the kid evil all along? Soldier training orders that he apprehends the one who attacked Travis and put her into custody, if she fights, kill her.
But she and the kid...
Were they being honest?
To his surprise, the kid was starting to fall over, and the assassin started pulling him away from the fighting, looking terrified. Either they was a very good actors, or he was really in pain, and she really did care.
"...Dammit!" Shaun cursed angrily, then sighed. "Whatever....they always said I was too nice" he muttered before breaking through the air field (I apologize if this feels like godmodding) taking Nis's other arm and pulling him along with the assassin. He also focused to solidify the light around them to make another shield. Between the effort he was putting in both the shield and Nis, he was very distracted.
If they killed him while he's vulnerable like this, he was going to be very....disappointed.

Travis noticed that a clash occurred, and found the boy that tried to stop the fight, clashing with a mercenary who could be confused for Hannibal Kahn, speaking of which.

"Narga, You're interrupting my one goal!" Hannibal Kahn yelled.

"Hannibal Kahn!" A girl yelled.

Travis noticed the boy get dragged off by the one person who tried to kill him.

"Natalie, keep close, Rager's here!" Travis responded.

"It seems like those two were much like us in our first year together." Natalie responded.

"Is that Shaun?" Travis asked.

"Let's help him!" Natalie responded.

"Natalie!" Another girl yelled.

When they got to the light shield, Natalie took Shaun's six, while Travis dropped to one knee.

"TRAVIS!" Natalie screamed.

Wendy went to cover Shaun while Natalie signaled for a Healer. A tall boy with reddish brown hair walked over, along with the resident healer.

"Oh dear, Travis needs healing now!" The resident Healer exclaimed worryingly.

She got to work as the other boy went to get water to help with any wounds on anyone else.

@Gamingfan
@Clite of Dragonbow
@Night's Shadow

Last edited:
Nis was in a black room, laying on a gray, stone floor... "Please... Not again..." He stood up and turned around to see a chained being... Creature was surrounded by murk and it was hard to see it clearly, the only thing that Nis was sure about is that this being was humanoid... And it's name was...
"Noir...." Nis whispered to himself. The being was asleep, again. Noir was Nis biggest fear and his main source of power...

After a while, Nis regained consciousness.
-

Narga turned to Hannibal "This man again..." He whispered to himself, then yelled at Kahn "What do you mean by that, Hanni? Do you have a problem, huh?!"
-
Nis slowly opened his eyes... "Tay... Mr. Soldier..." he said weakly as he saw them. He wanted to say something like those cool heroes in books do, 'Leave me here' or 'Save yourself' but he managed to say only "I am sorry... For being a burden to you, Tay... "

=Nightshade=

“Shut up,” Taylor grunted. “You’ll waste your strength. Besides, burdens are meant to be carried, not left alone to die.” She completely disregarded the fact that that really only applied to Nis and not any other burden. Didn’t matter. From the corner of her eye, she could see the Admiral get [stricken? Struck? Not sure] down; she could easily throw a knife from where she was and sever his spine, effectively killing him... No. That’s not my priority now. She wondered idly when she started caring about this boy she barely knew more than her mission of killing. He had shown her that not all life deserved to be eliminated, and that had shaken her world. She vowed to herself that she would not let him fall, even if it was her funeral. He’d given her new life; she wasn’t going to let that go to waste.

"What the hell happened here, I should be able to heal this one here!" Hamish noted, "Miss Alyssa, I've got the injured from the fight."

Hamish then used the water he brought out to try and help the healing process, he noticed that Rager seemed worried about this boy.

@Clite of Dragonbow
@Night's Shadow

--------

Hannibal Kahn glared at Narga, "She disappeared again, and someone that powerful on their side is going to be a problem for your boss," He then calmed down, "Why don't we Search for her Together?"

Hannibal had his weapon out, but that was from fighting with Wendy. He returned his weapon to its sheath. He then let out a hand for a handshake.

@Clite of Dragonbow

"Burdens are meant to be carried..." He smiled as she said this and thanks to Hamish's healing. Nis started to feel better "Thank you, Mr.Hamish!" said Nis as he looked up to the healer, then he turned to Shaun "Thank you, Mr. Soldier!" and then he turned to Taylor "Thank you... Tay... Can I ask you something? Would you..." suddenly soldiers from both sides rushed at them. Suddenly, Nis, Taylor, Shaun and Hamish were surrounded by the circle of black fire, that made a wall that seperated them from the battle. "Geez! Give me some time to talk" Nis puffed his cheeks and continued. "Did you want to meet this one burden in the town?.. Back then when I asked you..."
-
Narga walked up to Hannibal and slapped his let out hand. He was mad becouse of a glare that Hanni gave him earlier "Know your place! My loyalty depends on the size of boss wallet and amount of blood that I can split on the ground. In fact, I have no reasons to help boss in his problems. The more problems he have, the longer he will keep me at job and pay me, right? I lack time, but I don't lack it this much for you to be allowed to glare at me, Hanni!" he sighed and calmed down "I gonna help you, as boss may really need it and it may be fun. Nothing less, nothing more!"

=Nightshade=

Taylor let out a relieved sigh despite herself and rocked back on her heels. “Hamish, you’re a life saver.” Again, disregarding the fact that that was kind of redundant, due to his healing power. She readied a knife as some soldiers spotted them, then relaxed again when they were cut off by a wall of flame. “Pardon? Oh, yeah, sure,” she said agreeably. She eyed Shaun uncertainly. Was he going to turn them in? Well, if he decided to, she was pretty sure she could weasel her way out of it; she was a pretty successful con artist. And if all else failed... the weight of her knives was comforting at her waist. “This place is an accident waiting to happen. We should get outta here.”

"Yeah, let's get out of here" Nis agreed and after a while warned them "Emm... I never tried to do this with more people than one before and on such big distance... So... Big, big, big sorry if something wents wrong" after he warned them, he pulled Tay close to him and hugged her. Suddenly, walls of fire started to get closer and closer to this little group of four. Soldiers in battlefield saw as flames got smaller and smaller, becoming one little flame and then dissapires...
-
In the exact same positions as they had in a battlefield, they traveled 300 metters away from it. Nis relased Tay from the hug, he was sure that it would be easier to transport someone, who was close to him, but it seemed that everyone manage to get out of there safe. He coughed... His body wasn't ready for such sudden spell in his condition. They were now close to Inn that Nis had room in. "Sorry that I transported you so suddenly... Just wanted to get us... Out of there"