• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adventures of the Silver Archmage: Quackosaurian Invasion (RP)

Narga didn't paid attencion to Shaun at first, he was probably the weakest from the group, so why should he? He was messing with this group and had fun. Untill the very last moment, he blocked Shaun attack with his arm and got a cut. It wasn't big, but the mere fact that Narga let himself be cut, showed him that he was too reckless and not careful. He smirked and make a small laught, as Shaun used similar to his own words back. "I think that I like you kiddo.. Such a good discipline... Such a waste" said Narga, as he thought that he may need to kill the boy now. He grabbed Shaun head "Farewell, kid"
Suddenly, Narga was pushed away from Shaun by some mysterius force. A cloacked figure arrived in the middle of the battlefield and it hold a white flute in his right hand. "What do you think that you are doing, stupid Narga-senpai" said the figure. Narga recognized the senpai part, nobody in this country called him like this, nor in 4 lords of death army or in entire world. There was only one person. Narga looked at them and smirked "I don't know.. Im fighting?" he replied to the person that arrived.
"Don't pretend to be more stupid than you already are, Narga-senpai. They send you a message, didn't they"
"W-wait.. Give me some more time, I will bring Quackosaurium to ruin!" said Narga "You have no need to arrive here.."
Narga knew that the reason this person arrived in Quackosaurian isn't just to do something that Narga couldn't.. Every criminal after a crime knows, to get rid of all witnesses. So not only Quackosaurium, but boss, Hamish and others would be their targets.
"Seems that your scales already replaced the wound" said the person, in the place where Narga was wounded, were now dragon scales. "You already got wounded... Alright, I give you two weeks. I believe that you will obliterate this country by then. Don't fail us" Person dissapired, left..

Narga sighed and smirked to the group "Sorry, its the end of our little spar.. Seems that I need to go and see boss now" said Narga, hid his sword to his sheat and began to leave the group. He placed his hand on Shaun shoulder for a second and smiled "That was a nice attack, that you did here. Such a waste for your potencial as a warrior to be in Quackosaurium" he said and was slowly leaving the battlefield.
-~-
Nis was taken by a suprise as Taylor laught from what he said and then he simply smiled, with a little blush arriving on his cheeks, as she said 'You are one of the strongest people I know'.
"A-am I really.." then she said 'nevermind'. He just smiled softly and leaned closer "Thank you, Tay. You are really great too, you know?" he whispered to her ear and then he speed up a little, as they almost lost sight on Sir Sylvester. He took her by the hand and lead a bit, untill they catch up with Sylvester. They were in front of the entrence to a big cave.
" So... This person lives inside the cave?" Nis asked the mouse. Sylwester turned to them, noded and squeaked, like he was trying to say 'Yup, its here!'

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Shaun felt his resolve falter as Narge didn't face him. Was he baiting him? Either way, it was too late, Shaun was already above Narga, his sword lit brightly. It was until then he realized Narga wasn't going to move. he was going to cleanly cut his body.
As much as he hated this army, he didn't want to kill anyone! His arms held back weakening the swing , but the force of his swing had already sent the blade at Narga's neck. In the blink of an eye, Narga had blocked his sword with his arm.
In another blink he was being held by the head.
Narga spoke, but Shaun was too busy trying to free his head he didn't pay a lot of attention. "I like you.... good discipline....such a waste...Farewell kid."
What? No!
He had held back, and now he was going to pay the price. His arms started glowing, he was going to shoot Narga.
If he was going to die, he wasn't going in vain.
Out of nowhere, a force sent Narga flying, and Shaun crashing on the floor. The fall jarred him, and his glowing body seemed to snuff out. Narga seemed to debate with someone, and then placed his arm on his shoulder.
Shaun flinched. What he going to finish the job?
Luckily, no. He just said farewell, and left.
Shaun rose from the floor weakly, his head felt like it was being beaten by a stick. He took a shuddering breath, and turned to the others behind him.
"A-Are you guys o-okay?" he asked shakily.

@Cmeriwether

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“Hmm, a spooky cave that could have God-knows-what in it,” Taylor said, grinning. “Whatever or whoever it is could probably kill us both with their pinkie finger, if they have one. A mouse says we should go inside. What should we do? Let’s go in, duh, it’s the only smart thing to do.” She stuck out her tongue to show she was joking. Humor was her defense mechanism; it was better to make jokes then to run away gibbering in fear. Despite her attempted lightheartedness, she was still nervous, and drew a long, thin dagger with the hand not clutching— wait, what? Nis’s hand? When did that happen? She shrugged; she could use the support. Teeth gritted, on edge, she said, “Alright, let’s go.”

"I think that we should listen to the mouse that has a shield and armor.. Who knows what it can do" said Nis with a bit funny thone of his voice. He was about to approach the cave, when someone came out from it. A man, 2 meters tall, with dark gray skin, two quite thick horns, black long hair and red tatooes that Nis has felt that were filled with magic came out from the cave. "O-o-oni..." Nis whispered, Oni are sometimes called an ogre, but that is not quite true. Even if those two species share many similarities, there are few things that they don't share. First, inteligence, It would be hard to comunicate with Ogre, Oni is one of inteligent races so comunication is possible, becouse of that inteligence, Oni has quite big understanding on magic. Oni are also usually smaller than Ogres by around a meter..And are way stronger. "Huh, young humans?... And Syl.. So you are the ones that I was waiting for?" asked Oni, in a matter of second it appeard in front of Nis and Taylor and took a better look at them. "Hmm.. Which one of you is Nis?"
"T-that may be me..." said Nis, in fact, he was scared. This Oni speed alone.. He was probably way stronger than them.
"And you bringed your girlfriend with you? Not that I care much. If she wants she can train with us.. You get message from Welf right? My name is Apokimi and I am about to train you! You can call me Master or Teacher from now on!"

=Nightshade=

Taylor grunted in surprise as the towering form of the Oni emerged from the cave. She took a half-step back, before realizing he was friendly. Then she took a half-step forward as she realized what he’d just said. “Girlfriend?” she asked, affronted. “That’s not— that’s not— forget it.” She cut herself off as she realized that that was pretty much what it looked like. And what it felt like. And that she didn’t want to piss off a ten-foot-tall monster who could take off her head.

"Okay, so you want to train boy?" asked Oni.
"Yes... Emm... Master" Nis replied, he wasn't thinking much now about girlfriend thing as so many people assumed this already and his thoughts would be the same.. A big blush...

"Take your weapon" said Oni and Nis walked up and took Tsukiyame. He turned back to Apokimi and in a matter of a second received a powerful blow sending him at the tree. "First! You have to scratch my body and you can't use magic. I don't care if girl will help you or not. You have only three days! I won't use any magic and weapons either, only my pure strength!"

Last edited:
We're fine," Travis responded, "We need to help Natalie and the King!"

The three signaled for Shaun to follow as Natalie and the King were still Fighting Hannibal. Travis used a spell to try and stop him, but it was no use, he broke out of the spell, and immediately headed for Wendy, only for a lightning bolt to hit him.

@Gamingfan

--------

Alain signaled the other Lords of Death that it was time to advance their plan. Troops started moving from the east through the town and towards the next. Alain's troops restarted their invasion, whatever were left.

=Nightshade=

“What?” Taylor gaped. Then she set her jaw. “Cmon, Nis. It’s not like we have a choice.” Her power had been recharging since they ran into her brother, and it was once again usable. She leaped backwards, landing like a cat in a tree, as she’d been boosted upwards by a wind. Then she drew three throwing knives, holding them between her fingers with practiced ease, before sending them flying at the Oni. She swung down from the tree branch, sending herself flying at him after the knives, right foot aimed in a powerful sidekick.

Oni reacted fast, picked up some rocks and throw them at knifes, deflecting them. Then he grabbed her leg "Hmmm, you are increadibly fast... For a human. We will try to go beyond humans limits of speed, okay?" said Oni, as a proposition of training for Taylor.
Meanwhile, Nis stood up and rushed at Oni with huge speed, and quite quiet. Still, Monster managed to notice him and He throw Taylor at him. "One more time!"