• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adventures of the Silver Archmage: Quackosaurian Invasion (RP)

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Drop the formalities kid, "Shaun said simply "name's Shaun."
His face showed little emotion, as he had wasted it all with his internal conflict about little Miss Stabby over there and her cream puff boyfriend. Not that the conflict was over, since he still needed to take action against the one who tried to kill Travis.
As he pondered, he failed to notice the fire shield closing in on them, until he looked up to see everyone in a new location, some room somewhere.
"Ah, you can teleport..." he said absentmindedly. There was really nothing he could think of. Letting the assasin go would just potentially allow for them to get, quite literally, backstabbed. Not doing so would definitely lead to an execution, and he really didn't want blood, no matter how tainted, on his hands. And what about Nis? How would he react to taking her down? Did he know about her profession?
Welp...here goes nothing.
"
Oi, Trav-oh geez." Turns out he also failed to notice Travis kneeled over in pain. He wasn't too worried, Travis was a tough guy, and Hamish was a good healer. Still, he couldn't ask him now.
Next best thing it was then.
"Oi, Natalie, what should I do with Nis and the assassin?" he asked, pointing at the aforementioned people.

@Cmeriwether

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Taylor smiled at Nis as he relinquished his embrace, then whirled sharply at Shaun’s question to the Reaper. “Oookay, that’s my cue.” She grabbed Nis by the hand and launched them through the air towards the forest, crashing through a window to make a hole for Nis. She ignored the tiny pinpricks of glass that lodged in her skin. “Sorry, gotta run. Or fly, same thing.” A dull pain was building up behind her eyes; power overuse. But she was not going to get turned in. Not today. You will never take me alive, she thought darkly. I’d rather die than be captured at the hands of fools like you. She attempted to force the blush from her cheeks as she realized she’d just touched someone without the intention of killing them. She’d only ever done that with her brother, and even then, that was a rare occurrence. But right then, her main priority was getting the hell outta there before she could be slapped in prison to eventually be killed. I can’t be caught, I can’t be killed, I have a brother who still needs me. “Brace yourself!” she called back to Nis as they approached the tree line. “Tree branches hurt, and I’m not sure how much an air shield at minimum power will help.”

Nis made wide open eyes as Taylor escaped with him through the window, without even proper explanation, why?
Am I being kidnapped right now?
He thought. Nis wondered about the fact that soldiers called Taylor an assassin.. Was she escaping not to get captured. Nis remind himself, when he stood to protect her.. Seems that stranger words wouldn't affect much people. He saw as they left the place, where they were with Shaun and Hamish. He thought about himself as a burden.. She didn't really need to bring him to escape, did she? Not that he complained or something.. He was even.. Happy that she took him with her. He almost got hit by one of a tree branches, as she warned him to brace himself and he looked up at her. He noticed then, that little shards of glass were lodged in her skin. "Tay, you are hurt!? Could you stop for a second? We are quite far away from them and.. I would like to take care of this glass in your skin.."

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Percival woke to see that Taylor wasn't there. "What the hell, why does she do this" he muttered getting up. "koritsukeru" he muttered, making four different hand signs. The air around him went cold, creating a mist filled with small ice shards and his eyes went pale white . He let it travel for a while, before he broke his hand apart. "Who the is he?" he muttered, before running towards them. The wind scratched along his face, as he tried to run faster. He finally saw Taylor and Nis. "Kuruken!" He shouted pointing two fingers at Nis. Ice formed from his elbow, off his arm making a blade of ice. "Who are you?" He snarled. He turned to take a look at Taylor, and saw the glass shards in her skin. "If you did that, I swear to god" he pressed the blade on his throat.

=Nightshade=

(OOC: Taylor’s gonna call Percival Percy or Perce, okay, Schrift007?)
“Whoa, whoa!” Taylor got in between her brother and Nis. Carefully, she redirected his icy blade towards the ground. “He’s a friend, Perce.” She winced as she flicked a shard of glass out of her cheek. “Probably should’ve gone through that window back first. Nis, this is my brother Percival. Perce, this is Nis.” She winced again, this time from guilt rather than pain. “Sorry I disappeared again. Our cash is running low, had to... er...” Her eyes slid imperceptibly to Nis. He wouldn’t approve of her status as an official assassin recognized by the government. She fell silent, breaking off awkwardly.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Three seconds after the words left his mouth, the assassin decided to announce her departure.
"Okay see y-wait wha?" he turned to see a gaping hole in what was a window and the assassin speeding away with Nis is tow.
"Wha-wait!" that was pointless, they couldn't hear him from that far down. Shaun gritted his teeth as he turned and ran down the inn, he wasn't going to jump out of the inn at that height! He ran out and looked around.
He was too late, the assassin was gone.
"Shoot." Shaun cursed. This was what he got for being soft. He should have kept his knife ready, a light barrier, something!
But what if they just leave. Stop killing and just stay away? asked the hopeful part of his mind.
Ah yes, the assassin will just stop killing after this dumbass let her go. Obviously! countered the other, less positive part.
Even worse was that she took Nis. What was the plan there? A hostage? From his glance he saw her carrying him, not him willingly following.
Maybe it's all in my head? He certainly seemed okay with her...
Shaun sighed, then trudged up the inn to where the others were. May as well get orders. He was only a soldier, not a tactician.
"Sorry Natalie, the assassin escaped. Anywho, what should I do now?"

@Cmeriwether

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
(OOC: yh you can call him perce or percy)

"Not again" he said, putting his head into his hand. He put the blade up to Nis' cheek, while moving close to him so he was a hand width away from his ear. "You hurt my sister, or even plan on it I will hang you with your own intestines." he growled next to him. He dropped the blade to the floor, shattering it. "C'mon, we need to get to camp" he said to Taylor. "you sure we're running out of money? or did your psycho part kick in?" he whispered, making sure it was in a quiet enough for him and her. "I can see that you don't want him to know" he gave a small smile.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Night's Shadow

"Shaun..." Natalie responded, but was cut off by a pigeon landing on the king's shoulder with a letter in its beak.

The king noticed the letter, and opened it, reading its contents, and broke down crying.

"Natalie, Millicent was killed by Von Deathcat." The king sniffled, trying not to cry, "Shaun, tell the townspeople that there will be a royal funeral in three days."

Natalie immediately hugged Travis as he got back up, and cried into his shoulder. Travis was trying to hold back the tears himself.

@Gamingfan

--------

Alain sent a messenger duck to the other side of the island.

Von Deathcat received the letter and it yelled at him.

-------

Hannibal had started looking around for Wendy, not having any luck.

"Narga, she's a powerful one, and feisty too." Hannibal responded.

He prepared his weapon to behead someone, not Narga.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Nis felt the ice blade on his throat and wanted to burn it for a second, but he didn't want to start a fight. He sighed in relief as Tay has been trying to calm her brother down...brother?
Nis wasn't really shocked that she has brother, but was shocked that they life in forest? When they are so close to the city? It may be connected with Taylor's problems there. As Percival moved his blade to Nis cheek and warned him to not try to harm his sister, Nis replied "I have no intencion to harm Tay. And I never wanted to! I just-..." he stopped and blushed slightly, wanted to say nevermind when... Oh for everything that is good in this world and soon will stop existing...

"Is this fly pointing that funny little blade at me, servant?" asked the voice, it is impossible to describe this voice as its impossible for human mind to imagine it, scary, powerfull, attractive, charismatic strong, unusual, strange?.. No... None of those words could really describe it. But it was 'his' voice. Noir has awaken and he was in a bad mood. Nis could felt that this hate alone could eradicate him, this forest and everyone in it.. And it wasn't even the biggest hate that he felt from Noir.. No, it was this nice kind of hate.
"Ummm... How did you sleep? Good, bad... Emm...Oh, I have something for you"
"Do you, servant? What is it?"
Nis gave Noir a chocolate bar "I has found them in an inn in this country.. They call it milk chocolate.. You can have it, if you won't kill those two.. Do we.. Do we have a deal?" Noir took a chocolate and roared "You think that some sort of food can be better than complete anihilation of your mortal races!" he took a bite of chocolate and... smiled a little? "Okay, I will forgive them this last time"
"T-thank you,Noir"
-

When Nis' consciousness returned to the forest, he saw that Tay and Percival whisper about something. He earlier heard with one ear something about camp.
"Ummm, guys, guys... Could I... Come with you?" he asked them, but kept distance, as they may not want him to hear their whispers and he stayed where he was.
---
Narga smirked "Feisty? Now I want to meet her.. I wasn't on a date for soo long, you know, Hanni!" he noticed that Hannibal is preparing his weapon "Oh man, I hate when someone interrupts my conversation"

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Shit. Right." Shaun said sadly.
Shaun never really talked to Millicent, being a regular soldier. He just goes in, kicked ass, and leaves. Hell, he doesn't conversate much with his own teammates. Y'know, the guys who he literally both saved their lives from and got his own saved from battle.
Still, he felt guilty about the female"s death, despite having no part in whatever happened between her and that murderer.
He went down the inn and across town. He sighed at the emptiness of his surroundings. It was going to take time to round up everyone considering how they went willy-nilly all over the place. Some probably ran into the forest and hid there, or maybe some other crazy hiding places he didn't know about.
Shaun took a deep breath "Welp, best get to work."

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Taylor grimaced. If she was normal, she would’ve been affronted, but Taylor was Taylor, and knew that her brother had a point. “A bit of both,” she admitted quietly. “We are running a bit low, but it’s not critical yet. And then... well, let’s just say I had a hankering.” She sighed. “It’s like an addiction I wish I could quit, but I...”

Nis had asked if he could come with them. Taylor exchanged a glance with Percival, questioning. She looked back to Nis, torn. “I mean... I don’t see why not... but...” She cast another glance towards her twin. “Erm...” Well, this is certainly awkward, she thought wryly. Fire teleporter, meet my icy werewolf twin brother. Oh, by the way, did I mention I’m a certified assassin with a price on my head? And I’ve also got a somewhat psychopathic side that’s got what I think of as an addiction to killing? Yeah no, can’t see that going over well. “Perce, what do you think?”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Hey don't worry about it, you can't help it, same way I can't help myself with full moons, " he smirked. "There is nothing wrong with him staying, but he has to pull his own weight" he said the last part loud enough for Nis to hear. "Nis you can stay with us, but we're gonna need to move camp after the little stunt back there I think they will send out a search party" he told both of them. He made his way through the forest, back to camp.

On the way back he moved the back of his hand on some trees, while muttering "Aisumeikuai". This spell should tell us if someone's coming, he thought, as small ice gems started to grow off the trees. "So Tay, how exactly did you and your boyfriend here meet?" he asked her.

"Damn it all..." Luard grumbled in anger.

The once hustling, bustling marketplace of the village he was residing in had been torn apart, shredded. Buildings destroyed, livelihoods ruined, and families separated. He clenched his fists in anger. If only he'd known about this attack beforehand.

He clenched his fists, but slowly opened them, taking deep breaths. He knew well that dwelling on past misfortunes in anger did nobody any favors. As he stood there, amidst the destruction, he heard a faint cry for help in the direction of a ruined house. He sprinted over as fast as he could.

"...P-Please! Anyone! Please, help me!" He heard, buried beneath piles of rubble.

"I'm here!" Luard responded.

"Don't worry, I gotcha! I'll get you out of there, I promise! Just sit tight for me, okay?" He exclaimed, re-assuring the distraught voice.

I can't ever hope to protect a village if I can't protect one person first!
============================================================================================

His stance and body language tightened. He stood up straight, his arms extended, palms facing downward. He focused.

Within this state he could feel the heartbeat of the trees. The lull of the lakes. But...they were all crying in pain. Again, he focused.

Deeply, he searched for the person's chakra. It was there, but weak. Hanging by a thread. Now recognizing their energy, he opened his eyes, now glowing a bright, burning blue.

He raised his right arm, palm facing upwards. The rubble smothering the victim was lifted and suspended in the air by a mysterious force.

"Quick.....! Get...outta there!" Luard stuttered, straining. He didn't use this technique often, and the weight of the rubble was taking a toll on him.

The person, who was revealed to be a little girl, scrambled out of the debris, stopping behind Luard. Luard then dropped his arm, subsequently dropping the rubble. He panted, and looked toward the little girl. She thanked him dearly. After hearing her story, it appeared that she was left at home, ill, while her family were off hunting. He decided to wait with her, for the return of her family. So they waited.

And waited.

And waited.

But they never came.
============================================================================================
With the sky now turning a melancholy orange with the sunset, the girl began bawling. It seemed that Luard didn't have to tell her- no, didn't have to say anything. He simply stood and grieved with the girl. Two orphans, grieving together.

After a while, the girl stopped crying, and fell asleep on the floor, exhausted from what she had been through. Now feeling a parental responsibility for the girl, he took her sleeping body to the nearest inn, where many locals had gathered for shelter. They recognized him, and he recognized them equally. There, he was swarmed by what looked like neighbors of the girl. The people of the village were one massive family. So, Luard decided to leave the girl in their care.

Now under the guise of night, Luard boiled. He clenched his fist and slammed it into the nearest wall, causing a light dent in the stone surface.

That's it. I've had enough of this. Innocents suffering because of this idiotic struggle for power. This is where it ends.

The next day, the villagers could no longer find Luard anywhere. His room was empty, and the girl never got a chance to talk to her savior more. However, she found a small note stuck on the door of her room. It read :

'Stay strong, kid. Your father, mother, siblings...you're all they got now. Their hopes, dreams, aspirations...all left to you. The only thing to do now is to live. Become stronger. Protect your loved ones with all your strength. Have a drink at the bar every now and then (well, you might have to wait a few years for that one, but orange juice will do!). Crush on a boy. Every time you do that, you'll make your family happy, okay?

I'll be back to see you all soon. If you ever need anything, look to your neighbors. They are your family now.'

- Luard

=Nightshade=

"Ai, yeah. I guess-- wait, what? Did you say--what? No! It's not--er--" Taylor broke off, furiously trying to force the blush from her cheeks. "I-- er-- in town, we ran into each other--quite literally--and he asked what he could do to-- argh, this is ridiculous." She felt like her face was on fire, she was blushing so hard. She turned away, confused on what emotion she was feeling. Almost like anger, but softer somehow. She couldn't put her finger on it. She pulled another glass shard out of her shoulder, gritting her teeth. The blush fled from her cheeks in the face of the pinprick of pain. The feel of the forest floor beneath her bare feet was the only thing she could be sure of. That, and the pain. "Anyways. Let's get going."

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
He smirked at her reaction to his simple question. He punched her arm jokingly, "So you went to get money in town and you ran into this guy" he started laughing. They had reached a small opening in the forest, next to a river. It had been there home for nearly a couple months now, but it was time to relocate. The camp was pretty basic, having a mat on the floor which had a small chest next to it. Tay had her things in the trees and he had his on the floor. Next to the chest was a hiker bag. At the foot of the tree was a campfire, or what was left of it. Percival flipped open the chest, inside where a few gold coins, a couple string of silver ones and a bag of bronze ones but the thing that stood out about it was a silver dagger, with a curved blade. "Jeez you were right about the money" he muttered. He rolled up his sleeping mat and put it on the top of his hiker bag, strapping it on. He took the dagger out of the chest and handed it to Taylor "Please don't lose this" he said to her. He gave the chest to Nis. "Lose this and you'll lose an arm" he said with a serious face.

@Night's Shadow @Clite of Dragonbow

Nis didn't hear Percival question, if He is Taylor's boyfriend and wondered, why she made such a reaction after question. He would probably react in similar way, if he heard it. He was sure of one thing, that they were talking about him. He saw their camp, that wasn't really impressing, but it looked really comfortable and nice. It remind Nis about his past a bit.. He shivered as he thought about past and bit his lips. It seemed that Noir was playing chess with himself out of boredoom, as Noir isn't very excited to watch forests. Nis was lucky, becouse thanks to this Noir didn't heard as some lowly creature threatens his vessel again. Nis calmly took chest and smiled softly to Percival "Maybe without threatening me... You could say that I shouldn't lose it, becouse we are friends and that things in this chest are important to you?" asked Nis with his soft, almost innocent voice. "I won't lose it, becouse it contains important for Tay and you things, Percival. I don't need any other reason" Nis added and hummed quietly.

"There's one problem, she has an Archmage for a Boyfriend." Hannibal noted, his weapon still drawn, "If it isn't The Green Reaper and her Lover Boy!"

Natalie and Travis turned around at the voice of Hannibal Kahn, and Natalie's eyes immediately went green and Serpentine. The king suddenly drew his Axes, prepared for anything.

"Hey, Shaun, need help over here!" Natalie called out, "Rager wouldn't come towards me at the moment."

@Gamingfan

--------

Hamish had been on his healing process for the last little bit and went back to Alain. He then talked with him on where Narga is, and Alain had no idea.

-------

In the East, The groups had continued fighting the Two Lords they were dealing with, as Kyle appeared.

"Sorry I'm late, boy caused trouble."

The two other Lords prepared to cast a spell.

=Nightshade=

Taylor took the dagger with a sad, knowing stare and strapped it across her chest, perpendicular to the machete also strapped across. She snagged the remaining two throwing knives and the one she’d been working on, her sharpening stone, and a bag that held a few changes of clothes. She glanced around, sighing. “Well. Forest children, here we go,” she muttered to herself. “What a surprise. Moving again? Of course. Why? Because we’re a coupla killer orphans wanted by the government.” She shook her head. “Let’s move out,” she said, at normal volume again. “Follow the river? We can set up camp again further downstream.”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
On the walk down the stream, Perce turned to Taylor " Do you wanna go visit the old house?" he asked, quickly realizing what he said. He closed his mouth, biting his lips. What the hell is wrong with you, he shouted in his head. He walked next to Nis. "Don't mention our parents, to her", he said to him. "Our father left us when we were young, to be honest not growing up without a dad wasn't so hard on me. But a big loss to both of us was our mother's death. We don't know what happened, by the looks of it she was definitely murdered. Like we both love our mother, but Tay was really close to her" he bit the inside of his cheek. He gave a sympathetic look to Taylor. "Hey Tay, I'm sorry I shouldn't have mentioned the old house" he said to her.

"Shimo-ana" he said clearly, clapping his hands together. He opened his hands, revealing a white flower made completely out of ice. He sneaked behind Tay and tried to put the flower in the side of her head. Please don't stab me, or kill me in the woods, he thought to himself. " I might not have mum but at least I got you" he smirked.

"I got it, Hanni. So I should beat up her future ex-boyfriend to get a date, is that right?" said Narga, still smirking. He turned to the same direction as Hannibal did "Oh, hello again, old bag" he said as he saw king again, then he looked at Natalie "Is this that girl that you have problem with, Hanni? She is a true cutie" he made to her a heart shape with his hands and grinned. He turned to Hannibal later "Nothing for free, Hanni... If I will see that you are completely losing the beginning of the fight.. I will have no reason to save a three letters of such a weak warrior! Are we clear?"
---
Nis listened to Percy, as he told him about his and Tay's past. Nis looked at Tay and as he wanted to come and cheer her up a bit.. Percy seemed to already do this. Sudden thought.. Or maybe Noir voice invaded his mind.
You are similar aren't you? No... The difference is that you are.....
"Stay silent..." whispered Nis as he felt shivers on his back.
If you wouldn't lie to your friends, then it means that you don't have any.
"Please..."
From magicless and worthless boy... To Demon.. To murderer
"Please.. Leave me alone" Nis somehow managed to stay quiet and whisper to himself, when he wanted to yell. He straight up and looked at the siblings. They didn't have mother and father, but they had each other. Nis sighed and then make a sweet, fake smile to hide his thoughts from the rest and simply followed them. He tried to silence bad emotions and focus.

=Nightshade=

Taylor froze at the mention of the old house, stiffening visibly. One could’ve almost believed she’d turned to stone. In reality, it was an overload of emotion coursing through her veins and changing her limbs to lead. She closed her eyes against the deluge of memory, not noticing when Percival noticed his slip up and went to talk to Nis. She felt the cold touch of an icy flower on her ear, but was too much in shock to do anything about it. She snapped out of her stupor enough to agree distractedly with Percival.

“Hmm...? Er... yeah...” Taylor shook her head to clear it, though her eyes were still glazed over. Her troubled blue gaze drifted from tree to tree, unseeing, as she fought the wave of pain that threatened to overwhelm her. The past is the past, Taylor. Just let it—

FLASH!
“Taylor, eat your vegetables!”

“I don’t wanna, Mommy, I don’t wanna!”

“Tay—“
FLASH!

Taylor froze again as the flashback disappeared as soon as it had come. She sighed through pursed lips as the locked box inside her mind clamped tight once again. She took a shaky breath. “Let’s... let’s get going...”

"Tay..." Nis walked up to Taylor and gave her a short hug. But he quickly relased her from it and as she said 'let's get going' he went forward, glancing at the siblings from time to time. As he walked, he watched the forest around them, beautiful forest.. But he couldn't enjoy it. He felt useless right now.. He probably couldn't help in any way more than give a hug and warm words... But is it really going to help? Some wounds doesn't heal... Pressing on them too much may badly hurt..
Nis walked for a while and then noticed some free space in the forest. It was quite well hidden by the trees and water was nearby, thanks to river. "It looks like good place for them" he whispered "But its their decision"

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"All right. There you go." Shaun grunted as he raised the boy out of the hole he was hiding in. Once the kid was on solid ground, he patted his back. "Go with your family kay?"
The boy nodded shyly, quietly said his thanks, and left to go with the other people who were hiding with him, his family.
Shaun exhaled. He had scoured the place to find any people hiding. Turns out he was right. People would do anything to hide. A couple buried themselves underground in hopes to avoid being found. Others hid behind rocks, trees,etc.
He went over to the growing group of townsfolk he rounded up. Even at a glance he could tell a good amount of people weren't there. He was sure he had gone over everywhere he could. The forest was the only place left.
May as well check with Natalie though. As he neared the inn, he heard Natalie call for him.
He casually came up the stairs and looked over. "Yeah what up-oh."
In the room there was a distinctly evil looking man who didn't seem to be greeted with hospitality. For a good reason, he had to assume, since Natalie and the King don't just attack random strangers.
The room, being inside, didn't allowed for the most optimal use of his power. The artificial light should help,though.
"Alright everyone. Try not to die." Shaun said as he raised one glowing hand while keeping the other near the knife on his hip.

Riot would be riding to Triage Camp, Annoyed. "Now what?" He'd sigh as two people came from behind him, Bandits. "You know, there is a fee coming threw this part of the woods." One of them said. The other would nod. "500 silver in fact!" Riot would get off of his horse and turn around. "Well," He'd say reaching behind him for his bow. "There is a fee for being a pain." He'd take his bow, then three arrows out of his quiver and shoot all three of them at the first bandit, the first arrow would know him in the head, the second his neck and the third his heart.
Before the other could even react Riot would throw a dagger he had hidden in his sleeve at the other bandit's leg tripping him. Blood would gush from the bandit's leg as he screamed in agony. He would land near his partners corpse.
"PLEASE, DONT KILL ME!" He'd beg the archer as he approached him. "If I had any intention of killing you I would have done it back there," he'd sigh. "Now then, you're going to take me to Triage camp."

"Watch out for Cannon fire." Hannibal warned Narga, "Or Travis."

Speaking of which, Travis had drawn his sword and prepared to fight them. Natalie had her daggers drawn, as the King had his Axes ready.

"Hannibal Kahn, what brings you here!?" The king bellowed.

"Looking for Wendy Star, you're in my way!" Hannibal yelled back as he swung his sword towards the King.

The King blocked the sword and those two battled out the entrance. A red haired, blue eyed girl popped out from a nearby room, with sword in hand.

"Warning this is going to hurt, so I'd get back if I were you." She told Natalie, Travis and Shaun.

"I'm going to help my father." Natalie explained, "Travis, I love you."

"Natalie, I love you too, don't die." Travis responded, "Shaun, get back, Wendy has a plan."

As Natalie went out to help the King, Wendy swung her sword, which sent Shockwaves at Narga.

@Gamingfan
@Clite of Dragonbow

--------

Natalie and King Douglass were fighting in the streets outside the inn, in the Triage camp. Medical staff were clearing out as the three fought through the camp.

He'd arrive at the camp and run threw the entrance seeing all the havoc. He'd slide and fire five arrows and Hannibal, He'd sigh. "What a pain, what have I got myself into?" He'd then grab one of his daggers and clash with Hannibal. "So, hows your wife, wait someone like you wouldn't be in a relationship." He'd jump back, put his dagger in his mouth, and shoot a volley of arrows at the Him.

After taking some time to meditate in the wilderness, Luard had decided his best course of action was to go to the King directly. While Luard's exploits were far from being famous nation-wide, he was known somewhat well by the people. Though he admitted he enjoyed the status and bonuses he got for being somewhat famous, his childhood had taught him the ephemeral nature of such titles.

With that, he had begun his journey. Along the way, he met with another traveler who seemed to recognize him. They greeted each other, the friendly traveler taking Luard to his camp, where they discussed. It seemed the traveler had been a previous resident of the village, whose loved one Luard had saved a few days ago from some bandits.

"Thank you so much for saving my beloved. If anything had happened to her..." The traveler sighed sadly.

Luard had rested a lone hand on the young man's shoulder.

"Don't sweat it, honestly! Your village gave me a place to call home. The least I could do was defend it, right?" He said, smiling.

"So, what are you doing out here anyway?" Luard continued, taking a sip of a hot drink given to him by the traveler.

"The village was pretty torn up after the recent attack. I..."

His mind flashed back to the newly orphaned girl.

"I couldn't save everyone. Not this time. So, I wanted to go and see His Majesty. See if there was anything I could do to keep the peace. Perhaps, even enlist in the army, if I HAVE to."

The traveler perked up.

"The village was...attacked? I need to head back right this instant!" He said, now gathering his things in haste.

"Sir Luard. You may use this camp as you please. I'll be heading back to the village. I need to see if everyone's okay! I walked by a camp earlier, south of here. There were royal personnel there. I'm sure they'll be able to tell you the current whereabouts of the King." The traveler responded quickly.

Luard nodded and said his goodbyes, as the traveler disappeared back into the forest. Luard sipped his cup once more, in thought.

I...wonder if this was the whole purpose of this journey the Monastery had sent me on. To see how all these people were suffering. Or perhaps, to test my resolve?

After a few more minutes pondering, Luard decided to head out to this camp. There, he would learn the whereabouts of the King, and see if Luard could really do anything to ease their suffering.

Riot would ride out of the camp with five soldiers chasing. Luckily, His horse Lucky was the Fastest horse around. "Cmon lucky faster!" Riot said as he stood on the back of his noble steed sending a volley of arrows flying at them. He'd hit three of the soldiers two of them fell but the third soldier he hit stayed put still riding on.

"Who is this guy!?!" Riot would ask Pulling an arrow out of his quiver. His eyes would glow yellow. "Maximum Elemental Arrow: Light!" He'd launch an arrow that went to fast when it passed the other two soldiers they fell off their horses and when it hit the other, bigger soldier in the chest it went right threw creating a giant hole in his chest.
Riot sighed. "What a pain." He said as he rode away to get back to the castle.

Narga turned to the girl and smirked "And I thought that previous girl was a cute one"

After a while, he heard them calling her 'Wendy'. "So... You are this cutie that Hanni is talking about so much? You seem a bit like a strong person to me" he turned to watch Hanni's trying to fight with Natalie and King. "Yoohoo~ you can do it, Hanni!" he shouted trying to sound serious. He glanced at Wendy, just to see a schockwace coming to him. He pulled his sword and swung it, making a similar schockwave that clashed with the one of Wendy. "Man, are you really this eager to your own funeral girl.. Maybe you should consider a marriage first" he said with a smirk to Wendy.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"We can make camp here" he said to Nis. He gave his sister a sympathetic look, before going to get camp ready. He put his mat down next to a tree. "You okay?" he asked Taylor, "How long you gonna keep this guy in the dark about your job?" he whispered, trying not to catch Nis's attention. "I'm gonna go to town, I'm getting kind of hungry" he smirked. "What do you guys want?" he asked the others. He rummaged through his pockets, feeling for any coins. "Nis if you see a large Ice pillar, take Tay and run" he said to him. He left the camp and headed for the town.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Shaun nodded, although he really didn't hear, putting most of his focus of the enemy before him. He wasn't going to let another one go.
Of course, this was one of the instances where he should of listened, because next thing he knew, he was in midair thanks to the force of teh shockwave, and landed face-first behind Narga.
He got up slowly, then muttered "...ow. That hurt."
Quickly shaking it off, he unsheathed his knife, which felt like holding a pistol against a tank, and smiled with positivity he did not feel.
"Maybe you should consider a peaceful ending to this? No one has to get hurt." he asked carefully.

Hannibal had blocked all arrows, or they missed, he then blocked the newcomer, the King and Natalie with his sword. It seemed that the newcomer left.

-------

"I'm already married!" Wendy responded, as Travis prepared to fight, "To John Lance, The Archmage of Dragon Island, he might be able to hit you from the other side of the island."

The shockwaves met in the middle, as they accidentally ripped the inn in seven pieces. She then went to swing, coming from below.

"Surrender Narga, or he will notice." Wendy warned.

-------

"Oh crap!" John yelled, "Wendy's in trouble, Shi no Hiryu, I have to go, I am using my swap with the Fleet Admiral."

John then swapped places with a ninety-three year old man, who immediately started to fight alongside the Shi no Hiryu.

-----

When John appeared he immediately found pieces of an inn near his swapping site. He ran to the in and fired two lightning bolts. Travis had noticed as well. He redirected the Two bolts with his sword, sending them towards Narga.

@Clite of Dragonbow
@Gamingfan

=Nightshade=

“I’m all right,” Taylor said with a tired smile at Percival. She slung off her pack and began scoping out possible sleeping trees. There was a hollow tree, with the hole near the ground, as well as several good climbing trees with several branches each suitable for sleeping. When Percival asked what she wanted, she shrugged. “Anything would be fine with me. Worst comes to worst, I can always fashion a spear and then hunt. Or make a snare trap with plant fibers.”

The sound of a snapping branch interrupted her. She whirled, knife suddenly in hand, to face the oncoming... deer? She relaxed before sheathing the knife. Just another indicator of how shaken she was. You know better than that, she berated herself. You’re trained not to show fear. And now you almost take off someone’s head because a deer stepped on a tree branch? Idiot. She shook her head to clear it, noting that Percival had left. She turned to Nis, spreading her arms in an overtly grand way.

“Welcome one, welcome all, to our humble abode which is actually a strip of forest that we figured provided both shelter and water,” Taylor added at the end in a mutter. She flipped her hair over one shoulder and grinned jokingly. “Just kidding. That’s just my dry humor talking.”

"Oh, but I am consider a peacefull ending to this! Its the moment wheb you peacefully stab yourselfs in hearts and I can go home to drink" Narga answered to the boy and smirked, as he saw him holding a knife "Don't play with knifes, you can get hurt"

He then saw Wendy coming with a swing from below, he jumped away and in the meantime, pushed Shaun at her. "Go play with that nice lady" as he landed, the magical bolts hit him directly in the chest. He looked at his destroyed shirt, but he didn't seem to be wounded. "My, my..
You all are so energic, with fire next to your three letters. I don't feel any need to surrender to you guys, big sowwy!! But, hey! You passed tge test to destroy my shirt, so I will let you be my sparring partners now!.. Before I send you four to hell" Thone of his voice changed in last sentence from a cheerful to deep and scary in a second "Aaaand after that I will need boss to buy me new shirt.."
---
"I don't need anything in particular.." answered Nis to Percival and when the boy said about 'Ice pillar' Nis nodded.
"Got it!"

He placed his things next to a big tree.. Well, it were just some of his coins, his sword 'Tsukiyame' (that he somehow managed to take with him) and a necklace, that he received from his mother. All of his other things were left in the inn.
As Taylor made her 'dry joke' Nis snickered and replied to her, trying to keep a serious face. "That's an incredible place indeed with a lot of interesting decorations! There is a tree and there is a tree.. And there... And there too... Oh this one is huge one" Nis was saying and pointing at all the trees that he could see. He seemed to be happy.. It wasn't how he hoped his evening will look.. Meeting at the town plaza with a girl... But he was with her in the forest, where it seemed that nobody will find them and were making terrible jokes.

He saw that something moved in a bush and suddenly a black mouse, who was wearing an armor made from tree barks with something like a little piece of paper, a massage in one hand and leaf that looked like a shield in another. Mouse squeaked to get Nis' attention.
"Sir Sylvester!" boy almost shouted, as he saw Welf's (blacksmith's student) mouse friend. He looked at Tay "Nothing to worry, this brave mouse is a real knight and a friend!" it was hard to say from Nis thone of voice if he was joking or not though... Nis took a message from the mouse and started to read it. <"Hey Nis, I wanted to meet with you, so I went to your inn.. But it was destroyed and people were fighting close to it.. Such times we live in.. I also heard that you fight with someone strong, that had resistance to your magic. Your Tsukiyame should manage to hurt this guy though... Its time then for you, how to use the soul weapons like Tsukiyame. There is a friend of mine that knows a lot of tricks and has experience fighting with this kind of weapon. He is really strong too and he lives in forest. Syl will lead you to him, if you want to meet that guy. - Your Blacksmith, Welf!">

Nis thought for a while and looked at Taylor "Umm, would you want to go somewhere with me... It's close. I just.. Want to be stronger"

After seemingly endless treading, Luard yawned and swung his hands behind his head, tired of walking.

...Say, you don't think that guy lied to me? Oh, if I find out he did, I'll..I'll...be very upset with him! Yeah! REALLY upset!

Almost about to turn back towards his camp, he heard the slight noise of metal clashing, and faint shrieks in the distance.

...Bingo!

With that, he rushed toward the noises as they grew closer and closer, getting more and more intense the closer he got, until he finally arrived at the camp. He crouched behind a bush to survey the situation. What looked like medical personnel were crowded outside the camp, while he saw silhouettes of people clashing. As much as Luard wanted to see what was going on in there, his first instinct was to protect the multiple medical personnel.

If anything happened to Luard, he could be saved. If anything happens to them, well...Luard would rather not think of that possibility.

"Stand back, everyone! Their fight is growing more and more intense! If anything happens I'll do my best to defend you, but once their fight gets out of hand, I'll need you to disperse! Understood?" He cried, running between the medical experts and where the fight was currently happening.

Now, all Luard could do was trust in, well....whoever was fighting. He knew the King was in there, somewhere...and while Luard hadn't lived in the Quackosaurian Islands for very long, he knew very well how much the people loved their King. If Luard would bet on anyone winning...

It would be him.

"Idiot," John snarled, as he used a small spell to send Wendy over Shaun.

Wendy's eyes suddenly went purple, as she flew over Shaun, and Travis prepared his next spell.

"Resistances to magic, let's see what Naval Magic can do." Travis had deducted that he was resistant to elemental magic, "Fog Horn!"

A loud sound played through the area, as a portal opened, dropping a sloop from the sky, it was hurtling towards the ground.

"Shaun, go," Travis yelled, "Help Natalie before something goes wrong here!"

@Gamingfan
@Clite of Dragonbow

=Nightshade=

Taylor peered over Nis's shoulder, reading the note. When he asked if she wanted to come with, she grinned, nodding. "Sure. And this... mouse... he's a knight? That's... er... interesting." The mouse's cocked head, slender nose, and big ears ended up with a creature so cute she couldn't imagine it fighting... anything. What would he use for a sword, a sewing needle? She shrugged off her confusion and began to follow Nis. "Who's Welf?" she asked, full to bursting with eager questions. "Who's this person in the forest? What's Tsukiyame? How are you going to train? Am I talking your ears off?"

Narga looked up at the sloop and sighed. He sliced the air with his sword and schockwave went at the sloop, cutting it in the half, when the halfs fell, Narga was between sloop halfs. "I don't think that I ever saw this kind of magic, kinda cut it out of an instinct" he still smiled a little to them "My turn, my turn!!!" Narga shouted and sliced air again, another schockwave, stronger than previous two was on its way to Narga's opponents.
---
Nis grinned too as Taylor agreed to go with him "Yup, real little brave knight!"
Sylvester lead the way and Nis followed him, listening to Taylor's questions, smiling and snickering from time to time. She just.. sounded so cute as she was asking question after question. "First, Welf is a student of a blacksmith that we visited in town and where we brought new knifes for you. Second, I also don't know, who is that 'person' but if he can help me, then I want to meet with him. I don't know, how am I going to train..." he pulled the sword with black blade, handle and chain. It had also a small red crystal at the end of the handle. "This is Tsukiyame.. Its a weapon with a soul stone, so its not an ordinary weapon.. Still I don't know how to use it, Welf is the one who made it for me.. I got a crystal to this sword five years ago.. "
-~-~-
5 years ago
"Everyone, prepare for battle! Follow the Archmages! Protect Eastern Corridor!" a Herold was yelling for everyone to hear.
"Captain, what is happening?" Nis asked
"Monster.. Gargantuan Monster attack us"
-
With everyone strenght they somehow stopped the monster. Nis took a red crystal, that seemed to be attached to monster feet
~-~-

".. So I got crystal from the monster.. I sometimes think that I shouldn't have it.. As I didn't help at all back then. I was too weak" said Nis and sighed, then smiled softly and leaned closer to Tay "Nah, you aren't talking my ears off.. Actually.." He blushed slightly "I really like to.. Listen to you and answer your questions..."

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Shaun seemed to genuinely consider the offer 'Well, that wouldn't be peaceful per say, but maybe-whoa!" as he pondered, Narga decided to throw him at wendy, who luckily avoided him.
He unfortunately, was not trained in skillfully avoiding face-planting, so he landed on the floor awkwardly. He rose and spat out dirt.
"Ick! All right, you wanna play? Let's have some fun." Shaun raised his palm, from which a bright, light-made shield came from and blocked the shockwave. The force of the wave forced him back, but Shaun held strong. His eye seemed to light up like lightbulbs as he ran toward Narga.
From his hand holding the knife, light encased the blade, gaining the shape of a sword.
Shaun leaped forward and swung his light blade at Narga, smiling.
"Don't play with swords, you can get killed." he warned playfully.

=Nightshade=

Taylor couldn’t help but laugh in incredulity. “Weak? You?” She seemed to realize that he was serious. “Nis, that’s ridiculous. You literally attacked an entire armada with hellfire on your own.” She shook her head in slight amusement at his self-underestimation. “You are one of the strongest people I know.” Then her cheeks took on a pink tinge as she realized what she’d just said. “Er... I mean... umm...” She shook her head again in a futile attempt to clear the blush from her face. “Never mind.”