• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventures in Alola

Sarah took it and put it in her bag "ummm dad? Your kinda making her uncomfortable,can you not shove your inventions at us?" she said sternly and Adrian quickly said "oh umm......" he then coughed "I'm sorry I'm not a...very sociable person....well then it was nice meeting you I was just...excited to show you something Sarah and I just thought....you would like this" he said glumly as he turnt around "I'll see you in a bit have fun you two" he said with a soft smile before he walked upstairs

Sarah sighed "I'm so sorry Alice that he made you feel weird,he's not a people person since he's stuck in his inventions half the time,but to make up for it you wanna go eat? It's 5:30 and I'm kinda hungry" She asked as she held on to her hand softly

(sorry I'm so late in joining, I didn't even know we started so early. Not helping is my class schedule.)

Kanto Airport, 8 hours ago:

"Oh, sweetie, be careful out there." Tyson's mom fretted as she helped adjust his backpack. "make sure not to talk to strangers, wash your hands before you eat..."

"Alright, mom, I get it." Tyson said, blushing a bit as his friends Seth and Lanie snickered behind her. "I'll call you when I get there." After she stepped aside, he walked up to the two other teens and wrapped them in a hug. "I really wish you guys could come along. It's gonna be different without ya."

"Oh, come on, Ty, don't get all sentimental." Seth replied with a chuckle. "We've been through too much for that."

"Besides, we'll be joining you later." Lanie added, stifling back a few tears.

"Yeah, I guess so..." Tyson sighed. "See ya then, I suppose. Can't wait to see what Alola's like!" After saying a final goodbye to his friends and mother, he made his way toward the plane gate before stopping. "By the way, I know you two love each other, but try not to get TOO mushy in my absence." he added with a mischievous smirk. Satisfied with the reddening faces of his companions, he turned and left.

"W-wait a second, we don't have that kind of-" Seth protested before stopping mid-sentence. "And he's gone."

"Well..." Lanie began, blushing a bit as she looked down shyly. "I mean, I might have...feelings for you..." Seth gawked at her. "D-don't make this harder, please!" She stammered. "I was just wondering if...maybe we COULD have that kind of relationship?" She looked at the ever reddening face of Seth, who sighed and nodded.

"Yeah, alright. I guess... I kinda wanted this too." Seth muttered. "C'mere, you." Leaning in, he and Lanie shared a sweet moment together as Tyson watched from the window of his departing plane, smiling.

"And now the shipping has sailed." he said. With that, he sat back in his seat and relaxed.

Alolan hotel, Present:

Tyson looked over at Kevin along with a few other guests as Kevin fell into the hotel lobby. "Hey, you alright?" he said, offering him a hand up.

Last edited:
"Um I Dont Think So I Came Here On My Own Private Jet"kevin said "im just looking for someone to tell me how to get my friend out of a different region here" he said and with that he rushed past the kid to all the way up to Sarah

Kevin Ran Up The Steps And Ran To Sarah's Door knocking Rapidly "Hello HELLOOO Its Me Kevin I HEARD THAT YOU HAD A AMAZING FATHER" he yelled from behind her door

Kevin Ran Up The Steps And Ran To Sarah's Door knocking Rapidly "Hello HELLOOO Its Me Kevin I HEARD THAT YOU HAD A AMAZING FATHER" he yelled from behind her door

Adrian opened the door wildly as he thought it was an intruder "I have a cannon and I'll use it!" He yelled before he looked down and saw a smaller boy "oh umm...my bad,what brings you here!" He says as he leans on the door

"Well I...I..I heard you where a master mind at well anything i was wondering if you could help me get my friend over the pc from a different country over here My friend is crystal...Crystal The Shiny Gigalith im doing a battle tomarow and i really need his support" he said "i just cant live with out my friends"

He rubbed his chin "huh welllll....I'm sure I could if I input my data on my watch" he said as he started typing the name and type of pokemon he has "umm do you know the number of the Pokémon? It sort of makes this easier but if you don't have it it may take longer but I can still find him" he said as he started typing some info and then said "oh yeah,my watch is like a mini PC,really helpful and cool huh? Took me a while to perfect it" he said

Huh...Strange guy...Tyson thought to himself as he waited for the clerk to finish registering him to a hotel room. With a shrug, he turned his attention to the front desk again and after a while, was registered into a room.

"Here's your room key, sir." The clerk said to Tyson, handing him the key for room 208. Tyson took the key and paid the Poke for the rent.

"Thanks a lot." he said, then he took his bag and made his way up to his room to rest. As he opened the door, a cool blast from the AC and a tropical decor ushered him in. Looking around with a satisfied smile, he sat on is bed and pulled a photo album out of his bag. Looking through it, Tyson recalled all of his past adventures thus far. Every year, he, Seth, and Lanie would journey to some new region and see what wild adventures were in store for them. Seth had always been a competitive battler, hunting down the best battle-ready Pokemon on his quest to become the World Champion. Lanie always enjoyed helping others, and while that got her into mixes with the more callous folks of the regions, she always gave it her all. And then there was Tyson himself; on a journey to discover all the secrets of the world, and to learn more about the different regions they ventured through. Every photo showed their individual journeys, and their journey as a group of friends. Tyson sighed and put the book away after a while, and ordered some room service for dinner. He was in a brand new region now, and he planned to see as much of it as possible.

Last edited:
"that does seem pretty cool but you know what else is cool" Kevin Started "Its Cool When You Can Talk pokemon Fluently but i really wish i knew how to get one of those watch pcs" kevin frowned "also saddly no i dont know the number but i do know that its one of the last shiny gigaliths in the world" he added on

He rubbed his chin slowly "ahhh....interesting...and you've learnt to speak in there language as well? Quite interesting" he said as he then said "I've learnt to speak there language as well,every one of them has a pattern that just sounds like they're speaking English to me" he said as he then found it "ah got it! Ok here he is" he said as he pressed a button and his shiny giglith materilzed beside him

"GIGALITH YAYYYY" Kevin Screched "THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU"Kevin said "KEVVVVIN"The Shiny Gigilith Roared then the room got Silent..."Now i Feel Like I Owe You "They Both Said At Once

He chuckled "no need to repay me,just doing what I can to help people" he said giving him a thumbs up "I used to be a trainer myself,so I could sympathize with you and your freind,and no you don't have to owe me anything" he said laughing at the boys deameneor

(Ooc:Bed In 10 Minits)
"Return Crystal" Kevin Said "Also do you have a way i could borrow one of those watch thingies" kevin Asked Nicely

Adrian rubbed the back of his head "ahh sorry kid,right now only a few exists and I don't know if you have the money for it,it took me years to perfect it so I can't just give it away,however since I DO know how to make it, I could make you one in a day or so,if you NEED it I mean"
Ooc(night)

Ethan walked up to Kevin "Hey Kevin do ya think we should head back to the house cause if we're going out tonight we need to get ready." Ethan put out his hand to show Kevin he wanted him to come with him,"See you girls tonight if you're coming." Ethan gave Sarah a charming smile as his golden eye glistened.

"ethen i know your talking to me but ... why are you talking to sarah whos not here????"Kevin Questioned "GIGALITH" Crystal (Shiny Gigalith) Yelled "NO CRYSTAL HE IS NOT JERMY" Kevin Yelled Back

"Kevin is that Gigalith yours if so how'd you get it." Ethan asked intrigued,"I myself have a Gigalith but mine has red crystals while this one has turquoise ones." Rowlet then came out of it's pokeball unannounced and flew over to Gigalith,"Koo koo." Rowlet tweeted as it perched on Gigalith.

"Well This Gigalith Is A Very Very Rare Gigalith its one of the last ones people Keep attacking them because they used the blue rocks as...jewelry" Kevin Said
"so he joined me for a few years we became friends and now we are here" kevin said

Looking Around Kevin Then Ran Down The Hall down To The Bottom Floor and ran out side and sat on a bench in the pokepark " Guess Ill Be waiting til dark to see these lights then i have a challenge to complete" as all kevins pokemon roared after he said that

Last edited by a moderator:
Ethan went down to Kevin as Rowlet and Lucario followed,"I guess tomorrow will be my first trial and we're gonna win right guys." Lucario roared in agreement while Rowlet tweeted also in agreement,"Also Rowlet tomorrow will be your first battle so get ready alright." Ethan then smiled,"I know you can do it."

"...These Lights Are Great...I Just Thought About It Why Dont We Train Our Pokemon For Tomorrow" kevin said as his grottle and gigalith Roared in agreement(ooc Soon soon Im At School)

Last edited:
(ooc:back) "WHAT DO YOU THINK "He Said Happly as his pokemon roared behind him "NO CRYSTAL HE IS NOT JERMY HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU"he yelled

"Who's Jermy,cause I'm so confused right now hehe." Ethan chuckled a little while Lucario tried to break a boulder for training,"Good luck Lucario,keep it." Lucario nodded his head and carried on training and Rowlet stayed in Ethan's bag Ethan then rung Sarah to ask her if she wanted to make her way down to the city since it was about half an hours walk away from where they were right now.

Sarah got the message and texted him back "me and Alice are gonna go out and eat ok? We'll meet you there later just be patient silly : ) " she typed to him as she looked to Alice "hey would you like to grab a bite to eat? I'm quite hungry" she said happily

Ethan smiled at the text and texted back "Alright sorry i was being a bit impatient wasn't I." Ethan then sent the text.He then went to knock on Sarah's door,he then knocked,"Hey Sarah,Alice it's me Ethan I'm gonna make my way to Hau'oli city you can come with us if ya want."

She shrugged "err sure I guess?" She said as she took Alice with her to follow him,while walking she asked him "hey would you like to battle sometime? I'm really good" she said

Ethan stood there "You want to battle me,but I'm not that good." Ethan then started to laugh while Lucario rolled his eyes,"But I guess yeah I will battle you soon maybe in the Pokemon league." Ethan then said,"Ya know if you're signing up."

"Return Guys Thats perfect I've finally perfected The Moves" Kevin said "now im ready to go to the first trial itll be soon" He Said Joyfully

Sarah shrugged "oh umm sure I guess" she said a bit disappointed at the prospect of not battling someone,then she remembered something and then said "hey what about the other guy Kevin? I'm sure he'll like a one on one spar" she asked ethan

She turned to him "do,I really wanna battle this guy?.....he's weird....but I guess he seems pretty strong" she thought as she then said "hey! I challenge you...to a Pokémon battle! All I need is my one pokemon" she said as she got out the pokeball from her belt and she's threw it in the air,a bright red light showing and there appears a dark haired gardevoir,her eyes glowing a dark red as she appeared to be wearing fingerless gloves
The pokeball landed on the ground and bounced back to Sarah in one smooth motion

"Good Then Ill be Fair Grottle Lets Go"he Said as a Grottle Walked Over Ready For Battle "DONT YOU UNDER ESTIMATE ME AND MY FREINDS" He Said "GROTTLE GRO GROTTLE" the Grottle Yelled

Sarah chuckled as the gardevoir mimicked her action "silly boy,I was trying to give YOU an advantage but if you want a one on one then I'm more than fine with that" she said with a shrug "she's not an ordinary gardevoir,just battle her and see what I mean" she says as the gardevoir cracked her knuckles and was in a fighting stance

"Ready Grottel we wont lose till we are in the finals"kevin said we cheer "you think any of my pokemon are USUAL none of them are trust me on that "kevin said we even more glee

Sarah scoffed "we'll go ahead and prove it tough guy,if you think your so tough then come get her" she said with a smirk as the gardevoir chuckled and has her arm out and gave a (come get me) signal,she grunted and her aura surged a white color which was her energy exerting out of her body,she was currently using half of her power