• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventures in Alola

Before Grottle Got Close It Took A Exact 90 Degree Turn (A Piece Of Vine Was Attached to a building )And Started Running Around Gardevoir And Useing The Vines Like Tape Wraping Around Gardevoir "Good Job Grottel" Kevin Sat Down And Stoped Giving Comands to grottle and was just cheering now "YOU GOT THIS " he yelled

Sadly as Ethan watched he realised he had lied to Sarah,he was good at battling as he had reached second in the Kalos league.But he knew he would battle her one day,"Sorry I couldn't battle you Sarah I would love to but I need a better team first and then I promise I will battle you."

With a Yell the gardevoir bursts out of the vines and her aura now has a slight red tinge to it "let's see how you deal with her one hundred percent!" Sarah yelled as the gardevoir surrounded the grottle with tens of shadow balls,each one enormous in size and sizzling with pure energy,then the gardevoir threw them in separate directions towards him

After settling into his hotel room, Tyson left the hotel and followed the directions to Iki Town, where he was told he'd get his first Pokemon. As he walked by the battle, he smiled as more memories of his adventures with his friends popped up in his mind. Making his way to the small town up at the top of the hill, he looked around for the two people he was supposed to meet: Professor Kukui and Hala, the Melemele Island kahuna.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Rtype:Null64's posts have been removed because seriously, what was that. Also, it may come as news to you but Booradley has been removed from Pokecharms due to blatant art theft and claiming of credit for stolen art, so he's gone too. The rest of you - do yourselves a favor and read the rules, because holy shift, the one-liners in this thread are not okay. Paragraphs, please.